Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Help! Is It Proper To Disclose Your Finances With Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Is It Proper To Disclose Your Finances With Your Wife? (548 Views)

Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? / Ladies/men Would You Disclose Your Salary To Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is It Proper To Disclose Your Finances With Your Wife? by cnnamoko(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
Just wondering if it is right to disclose all your finance to your wife? why i ask this is because some men find it difficult to do this and they got their reasons. Another school of thought is the love birds' school. They feel couples should be transparent enough even when it gets to money.

Personally i believe women should be given prospects instead of full disclosure or? lets discuss
Re: Help! Is It Proper To Disclose Your Finances With Your Wife? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2014
She's my wife.... We are one.....full disclosure... at least if there is no money for Brazilian hair she will know and not bug my life!!

1 Like

Re: Help! Is It Proper To Disclose Your Finances With Your Wife? by pasqal09: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Depends on her type of person, if she extravagant? Then the answer is no
Re: Help! Is It Proper To Disclose Your Finances With Your Wife? by cnnamoko(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Good point though. Why I ask is because my wife is a banker in fact I bank with her bank. She knows every kobo that drops in that account. Some times as a man you wanna hope and you make statements like 'babe don't worry just trek harder now, before the year ends I ll buy that camry 2.2' and d look on her face ll show u "really with d bal of 50k? After ur constant withdrawals?...but my point is..if she does not know my financial status at least the hope will be there, and fun continues. I don't how many people can relate with this?
Re: Help! Is It Proper To Disclose Your Finances With Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
I analyze the woman and how she reasons.

Based on that I will know what I can safely disclose to her about my finances.

Some ladies are more financially intelligent than others..
Re: Help! Is It Proper To Disclose Your Finances With Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
I hope its o.k if she reserves the right not to go for full disclosure with you as well.

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Miss Wrong / How To Get Out Of An Abusive Relationship / A Letter To Single Guys (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.