Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

LOVE: Bindingandbonding ...takes TWO2TANGO! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVE: Bindingandbonding ...takes TWO2TANGO! (482 Views)

It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOVE: Bindingandbonding ...takes TWO2TANGO! by tomxyz(m): 10:44am On Jul 22, 2014
A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.
The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter:
Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river.The little girl said:
No, Dad. You hold my hand.
What's the difference? Asked the puzzled father.

There's a big difference,replied the little girl.
If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go.

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours...
Re: LOVE: Bindingandbonding ...takes TWO2TANGO! by healthserve(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
tomxyz:
A little girl and her father were crossing a bridge.
The father was kind of scared so he asked his little daughter:
Sweetheart, please hold my hand so that you don't fall into the river.The little girl said:
No, Dad. You hold my hand.
What's the difference? Asked the puzzled father.

There's a big difference,replied the little girl.
If I hold your hand and something happens to me, chances are that I may let your hand go. But if you hold my hand, I know for sure that no matter what happens, you will never let my hand go.

In any relationship, the essence of trust is not in its bind, but in its bond. So hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold yours...

wink

(1) (Reply)

Do Our Ladies Still Have Real Love / Relationship/marriage Proposals...ladies Can You Propose To The Man You Love? / Myths About Relationships And Marriage Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.