Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Cambridge Diet - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cambridge Diet (6116 Views)

The Dangers Of Taking Zero Sugar/diet Coke! Urgent, Plz Read!!! / No-carbs Diet In Nigeria / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cambridge Diet by MissLollie(f): 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
Ok,  I just had to share this with you guys, i'm telling everyone about it.

www.cambridge-diet.co.uk

Yesterday was officially my 1 month on the diet. My mum, sister and I have all being doing it together. I'm not going to lie to you, it's hard but in one month i've lost 1 stone 8 pounds that's 22 pounds in total! My sister has lost 1 stone 10 pounds and my mum only did it for two weeks and she lost a stone.

It's an extreme diet, not for the faint of heart but i'm still perfectly healthy, i'm going to carry on for another month and then go onto the maintanance plan.  I am hoping to lose another stone in one month and then I'll be happy.  

You basically do not eat any normal food. Although if you do want to you can, but with slower weight loss.  My sister's friend did it for 2 months and he lost 5 stone and his girlfriend lost 2 stone. And they've kept it off. That's the hard part, not going back to eating crap when ever you feel hungry.  There was a guy on TV over here.  He was seriously obese, nothing worked for him at all.  He lost 11 stone in six months !!!

Now i've had the kick start I needed i'm back in the gym, i've lost loads of energy and to be honest I realised how much I used to snack. Especially working in an office everyone just brings in cakes and biscuits and sweets, i picked through the day and even when i said i was trying to lose weight before I still used to eat more than I needed to! 

I mean you will never actually feel really full on this diet as it is liquids and bars you are eating, but you also never have that feeling of bloatedness or that whole "oh i feel ill i've eaten too much" syndrome,  haha

People can say negative things about the diet, because it's so extreme, but everyone is different and it works which is important.

Anyway, you can't just buy it from anywhere you have to have ur doctor approve you doing it if you have health problems then find a counsellor and meet her every week to buy your food from her.

Wish me luck! one more stone (14 pounds) to go!!!

grin
Re: Cambridge Diet by joyetb(f): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2009
Congratulations! How can I get to buy cos I live here in Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: Cambridge Diet by mamagee6(f): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2009
Congrats.
Re: Cambridge Diet by Yeve: 8:02am On Jun 25, 2012
Cambridge , green world and Edmark which s more effective? The truth is, Cambridge is too extreme ,all that can be achieved by Cambridge diet can be convinnienly achieved using Edmark especially green world.with these two,u can eat all you desire provided u do not eat late night meals and still get the same results ....drastic results actually in only 3 weeks. Do your findings and you'll switch to one of them.

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With These Two Chicks, I Don't Know Which One To Pick (pics) / Are You A Picky Eater? / When Broke What Food Do You Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.