Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57892 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
sweetylicious: Thanks dear iv bin fine.How are you? Hope ur good though
Fine too dear.
Good to have U back again.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2014
sweetylicious: I forgot my password.I am using another moniker now.From petelicious to sweetylicious

Oh my sweetheart why did you have to reveal your new identity to that woman wrapper?
I purposely kept him in the dark as per your whereabouts. Now he'll start stalking you sad

How is the holiday?
Seem this is a very long holiday cos my sister is still at home attending court thrice a week.
She said they'll resume October, is it same with you?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishsoph:

Oh my sweetheart why did you have to reveal your new identity to that woman wrapper?
I purposely kept him in the dark as per your whereabouts. Now he'll start stalking you sad

How is the holiday?
Seem this is a very long holiday cos my sister is still at home attending court thrice a week.
She said they'll resume October, is it same with you?
Lol Hahaha.Its the same here o!tired of staying home.How are you jor? hope you are good
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
sweetylicious: Lol Hahaha.Its the same here o!tired of staying home.How are you jor? hope you are good

I am fine my dear
Haven't you been going to court?

PS: you can actually recover your password or change it to a new one if you can login to the email address with which you registered the previous account (petilicious). Just go to login in NL and you'll see "Please enter your email address and a link allowing you to reset your password will be emailed to you." put down the email address in the box provided and click 'submit'. They'll send you a link to your mail to change your password. Try it dear.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2014
Eiya I have bin going to court.How is sis? I have tried DAT BT it ain't working .I will keep trying it.Thank you
Ishsoph:

I am fine my dear
Haven't you been going to court?

PS: you can actually recover your password or change it to a new one if you can login to the email address with which you registered the previous account (petilicious). Just go to login in NL and you'll see "Please enter your email address and a link allowing you to reset your password will be emailed to you." put down the email address in the box provided and click 'submit'. They'll send you a link to your mail to change your password. Try it dear.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
sweetylicious: Eiya I have bin going to court.How is sis? I have tried DAT BT it ain't working .I will keep trying it.Thank you

Sis is fine
They posted her to one town(village actually) far away from Lagos Island
Both she and the driver are complaining every day cos the road is very rough
They always come home exhausted . She cant wait to go back to schoolcheesy

Do you mean NL domain administrator do not send you any link cos it's the link you'll have to follow to change to a new password.
I have done it severally with this my account.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Ishsoph:

Sis is fine
They posted her to one town(village actually) far away from Lagos Island
Both she and the driver are complaining every day cos the road is very rough
They always come home exhausted . She cant wait to go back to schoolcheesy

Do you mean NL domain administrator do not send you any link cos it's the link you'll have to follow to change to a new password.
I have done it severally with this my account.
Eiya it is well.Can't wait to go back too.The link keeps taking me back to Sweetylicious. I will keep using this.I WD have just love to deactivate that acct.Its all good sha.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
sweetylicious: Eiya it is well.Can't wait to go back too.The link keeps taking me back to Sweetylicious. I will keep using this.I WD have just love to deactivate that acct.Its all good sha.

Why it's taking you back to Sweetylicious is because the email address you are writing in the box is not the email you used in opening the account for Petilicious but rather it's for Sweetylicious. Use that email address we've been using to exchange mails. It'll work.
Yeah, I support you deactivate it if you're no longer going to use it.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by onstelly(f): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2014
Una still dey here
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Mamhuda: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
Na wa ooo

A lot of dramas happening here lately

So after all every every they confirmed that Irishkez is lady, That's good but she shares her email with a guy maybe because the guy wan't to be keeping an eye on her nairaland movement which is nice, That's like Husband and Wife using one account (i.e NL Bi-Account cheesy) This is the first of it kind that i am witnessing tho, Nairaland has been growing from strenght to strenght everydaycheesy We see different type of accounts emerging everyday,, and i thought the Wife said she was single and not searching or is she just a friend to him, But if she was just a friend the duy wouldnt have any business monitoring her account, Or is the guy a Security warden carrying out his duty; D?? I didnt know her father was from Enugu and that her name is even Keziah(Distributor) not until she said it here herself and also said she schooled at Bristol too. Then we moved on to Facebook she told us that she schooled at Calvary Secondary School, Asaba. graduated in 2008, Studied further at Abia State University and that she is from Delta State, Cool cool and we looked at the picture and we be like same person telling us two different thing about herself...hmmmm This shi.t is confusing us so we decided to dig it and after every every, weda them like am or not o, the fact remains that Ishsoph co-runs that account with her that's if she is for real.

Irishkez dear, I think what caused all this drama is you using Ishsoph's Iogele@yahoo.com mail i.d as Obayaya states. So dont blame all the guys that said you were a guy, bacause it is now clearly obvious that there are two personalities behind the moniker "A girl and guy" So if they call U guy know it that they are refering to Ishsoph and if they call you a girl know it that they are refering to Irishkez. Please dont take it personal. Ema binu. Nairaland is not for the feeble minded, If you wanna stay here and enjoy it then you have to grow a thick skin just like ladies like them Idowuogbo and co. Make U no vex for some of your close pals here that didnt believe you because nowadays nobody trusts anyone 100% in real life let alone over the internet, so they needed to be sure if you were for real.
As for you Ishsoph, Pele that's all i can say. Some things are better not done at all. I hope you have learnt from this.

U have to understand with all these angry Nairaland dudes, no guy feels happy discovering that all the sweet sweet woo lines he has been sending to a supposed girl to her private mail box are being read by his fellow regular niggah who is on here playing with him. It's because it's a secret that's why they sent it to your Private Mail Box. So another guy reading it even though you the lady receipted it makes some guys feel bad, to them it's just like sending PM to their fellow guy just like in that case of Benega.

Ciao

Irishkez i see u viewing this thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Food, Wine As She Gets Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.