Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,578 members, 7,854,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57995 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2014
Caseless: i wish we cud score more.
Obayaya is virtually crushing on everything i'v crushed on this forum , i'm happy he's tied to one now. I can boldly state who ma nu crush is without the fear of obayaya in mind. grin

gringrincheesy Abeg no try am o

That guy baaaaaddd gan.

Him tactics no be here oo.

He is a legend lyk Pele in the game grin

How U think say Chelsea vs Man City game go be na.
It's lyk we go side those our frenemies Mancity o.
This Chelsea people mouth don dey too much, it need to be shut by some guys from Manchester.

Abi U wan't side Irishkez on that one??
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

They gave me nkwobi prepared with your head cheesy
Oya begin go church tongue

Chief caseless, Good morning and Happy Sunday.

Oga Zicoraads, I salute

Irishkez, How are you doing?

anhan.. I got him tongue..

Brother, I missed U o.. *Gives him a brotherly hug* cheesy

Are U indirectly telling me u that u finally went to church for the first time this year?? tongue

Abeg pray for me o.

Xup with Ishsoph na, has he relocated back to Afghanistan
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 11:25am On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

They gave me nkwobi prepared with your head cheesy
Oya begin go church tongue

Chief caseless, Good morning and Happy Sunday.

Oga Zicoraads, I salute

man, whr hav bn? I'v bn away too.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 11:30am On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
anhan.. I got him tongue..
Brother, I missed U o.. *Gives him a brotherly hug* cheesy
Are U indirectly telling me u that u finally went to church for the first time this year?? tongue
Abeg pray for me o.
Xup with Ishsoph na, has he relocated back to Afghanistan

Brotherly hug? What's that? Omo come chop the usual knuckle jor.. I no understand that hug tongue

Ishsoph is now lai Mohammed's apprentice. Caseless connected him. He's undergoing intensive training. That's why he's scarce.

Caseless: i wish we cud score more.
Obayaya is virtually crushing on everything i'v crushed on this forum , i'm happy he's tied to one now. I can boldly state who ma nu crush is without the fear of obayaya in mind. grin

We share everything grin Crushes inclusive

The only exception is your hate for GEJ sad

BTW, Who's the new crush? wink

zicoraads: Mawning bauz! U have been scarce...I was almost sharing Kelv's sentiments bout ur sudden disappearing acts.

Irishkez...5 hours 2go grin

Kelvin's sentiments are unfounded. they're just figments of his very wild imagination.

How are you doing sir?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2014
Caseless: man, whr hav bn? I'v bn away too.

I've been around. grin

So what's up with you na?
Irishkez did tame you, didn't she? cheesy

ehen!!!
We had a deal? I believe you'll keep your word wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

Brotherly hug? What's that? Omo come chop the usual knuckle jor.. I no understand that hug tongue

Ishsoph is now lai Mohammed's apprentice. Caseless connected him. He's undergoing intensive training. That's why he's scarce.

We share everything grin Crushes inclusive

The only exception is your hate for GEJ sad

BTW, Who's the new crush? wink

Kelvin's sentiments are unfounded. they're just figments of his very wild imagination.

How are you doing sir?
hahaha...u knw i hate gej.
D nu crush dey. grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2014
Caseless: hahaha...u knw i hate gej.
D nu crush dey. grin

The hate too much jor!!!

What can man do against such reckless hate? tongue

Introduce me to the new crush na.. lemme help you crush her into fine particles cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

The hate too much jor!!!

What can man do against such reckless hate? tongue

Introduce me to the new crush na.. lemme help you crush her into fine particles cheesy
grin grin My crush no go knw u in jesus name.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2014
Caseless: grin grin My crush no go knw u in jesus name.

Are you seriously expecting me to say amen to that prayer? grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Ahn ahn.

What did i do again na.

Pls tell me, what's my offence again this time?.

Check my recent posting record in lanicky's thread and you'll know. sad
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Where them woMAN U fans making mouth in this thread earlier?
Leicester flogged you guy 3nil same flogging Chelsea gave them at the beginning of the season.

grin grin grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
zicoraads:
Irishkez...5 hours 2go grin

undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

It's either you are genuinely asking this or you already know but chose to pretend. undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
Caseless: u said i shldn't fight , i dnt think i'm straying frm that fluffy and soothing advice anytime soon. If i fight, u'd knw i did. Thou a lady took advantage of my changed person propensity last time, having u in mind, i self-controlled a bit longer, but when she went un-abated and d truce wasn't forthcoming, i descended on her heavily. It was after this she came begging and tendered an un-woven apology. She went further to tel me that he reaction was due to the menstrual pain her system was facing; the she acts bad whenever in that pain. Upon hearing this touching ordeal, i did all i cud to make her happy again and begged her to forgive me for being too crass and, explained why i was harsh on her too.

Good boy!
Don't worry relapses can be anticipated, it's part of the partway to full deliverance.
Erm, don't talk women matters with such openness in a public next time, ok?

Sorry for manU's loss earlier today wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by zicoraads: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2014
IrishKez:

undecided
You and who they do that one? undecided

Where u go since? We were suppose to spite Kelvin...
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2014
zicoraads: You and who they do that one? undecided

Where u go since? We were suppose to spite Kelvin...

Oh seriously I was lost
cheesy

Good evening sir
Are you a Chelsea fan? wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by zicoraads: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
IrishKez:

Oh seriously I was lost
cheesy

Good evening sir
Are you a Chelsea fan? wink
See you...evening ma'am! Yes I am grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
zicoraads: See you...evening ma'am! Yes I am grin

Yaay!
We're family cheesy
You're welcome sir wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2014
IrishKez:

It's either you are genuinely asking this or you already know but chose to pretend. undecided

Hian!!!

If I knew how you're doing, why will I ask? undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

Hian!!!

If I knew how you're doing, why will I ask? undecided

Ok I had accident if you haven't heard
That's how am doing embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2014
IrishKez:

Ok I had accident if you haven't heard
That's how am doing embarassed

Eh ya

I'm so sorry.. Hope you're getting better?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
obayaya:

Eh ya

I'm so sorry.. Hope you're getting better?

Still had a swollen ankle and persistent pain though not as intense as when it was fresh embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by chibwike(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
IrishKez:

Still had a swollen ankle and persistent pain though not as intense as when it was fresh embarassed
Irish dear how is your leg now.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Caseless: 12:46am On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Are you seriously expecting me to say amen to that prayer? grin
grin grin U wan hep me drag am?
E b like say i don find one of my funny school pics, i go send am.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Truckpusher(m): 1:31am On Sep 22, 2014
This useless thread is still on? undecided

Girls that fuccks like rat claiming not to have bfs. grin

All these chicks sha! Una can lie cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2014
IrishKez: Where them woMAN U fans making mouth in this thread earlier?
Leicester flogged you guy 3nil same flogging Chelsea gave them at the beginning of the season.

grin grin grin
Are U Sure U watched the Man.U match

Awww, Sorry please 4give my manners *GOOD MORNING* How was your night
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2014
IrishKez:

Check my recent posting record in lanicky's thread and you'll know. sad

I have been doing so but still can't figure out anything cry.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Are U Sure U watched the Man.U match

Awww, Sorry please 4give my manners *GOOD MORNING* How was your night

Sure!
But I stopped after manU scored the 3rd goal cos I had to go somewhere plus it wasn't funny any more
Really missed seeing the look on them manU's players after the equalization and the subsequent 2nil capping itcheesy

Morning Sir!
You've suddenly become gentle. Does it have anything to do with the thrashing? wink grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I have been doing so but still can't figure out anything cry.

IrishKez: House I broke leg o

cry cry cry cry

IrishKez: Thanks for all the felicitations
I missed a step in the staircase after we had lectures. You know the human traffic and all and so I wasn't mindful of where I was placing my foot and it happened. Thanks to one guy that catched me on time cos if I had reached ground I would have been an emergency case in the hospital.

PS: I was afraid it was a break but the pharmacist said it's an ankle abrasion. I have received all the treatment including the spraying type. It still hurt though. embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2014
IrishKez:

Sure!
But I stopped after manU scored the 3rd goal cos I had to go somewhere plus it wasn't funny any more
Really missed seeing the look on them manU's players after the equalization and the subsequent 2nil capping itcheesy

Morning Sir!
You've suddenly become gentle. Does it have anything to do with the thrashing? wink grin
Sorry abt d accident dear... Hope U are now getting better

Lolzcheesygrin

Lokatew... Isokay, just leave Man Utd matter 4 now o
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by ekina(f): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2014
Hi house,
I don't have a boyfriend, neva been in a relationship. Thinks it cus am still young though u know (20). Enjoying life presently as a Corp member n looking 4ward 2 wen I finally fall in love grin
Thank you
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 10:33am On Sep 22, 2014
IrishKez:

Awww!!!

I'm sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.