Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! (26079 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' / Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest: I wish her good luck, and hopes this movie makes her a breakout star. I would be watching this one.
Huh..Ain't she a star already? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by oluamid(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
englishmart:
This space you booked, who do u want to use it for?
You are wasting space you know?

What's your problem with him reserving space?

Are you working for NASA? undecided
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by ellagal(f): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Its Just an avenue 4 greater,better and major roles ahead.. Don't look down on ur days of little beginInng
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
coolsix: .

Green eyed monster comes to mind...The movie is still in production, so keep your jealousy to yourself.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by justi4jesu(f): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
How some Nairalanders and Nigerians think really amaze me!

What is wrong in taking up the role of a Maid in a Hollywood movie. undecided

Dont despise your little beginnings...even the Bible says so.

Whether 21st Century or 200th Century who cares undecided

Keep it up jor, dont mind all these people and their yeye comments..mchetwwww

Dont quote me undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
bykebyke:
Huh..Ain't she a star already? undecided

I meant as a Hollywood star.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by bisi16(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
prof800: Wow... I wish her luck. smiley

***irish accent***

Come ere yor foin sexy slaiv... me love yor foin blue dress.
**grins** grin grin grin grin
Nice Irish accent.. I laughed at myself
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by teeboi73: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Half Bread is better than full chinchin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by hensben(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nice one steph and for those of you blabbing its a shame, its a big step for her, u think say to feature for hollywood na beans.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by englishmart(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
oluamid:

What's your problem with him reserving space?

Are you working for NASA? undecided
birds of a feather, flock together!
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
ojeffo:
....AND THE AWARD FOR THE BEST SLAVE GOES TO........HUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
what is this one saying?
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

Green eyed monster comes to mind...The movie is still in production, so keep your jealousy to yourself.
Seriously?

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by VantagePoint: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
annytee: Is acting a slave role in a movie degrading people sha!
Is this a question or a statement?
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by kendrick93(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
englishmart: Why slave role! ?
That is to say they still regard blacks as slaves!
That's racism I think.
ignorance. smh
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by justineu(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by justineu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
annytee: Is acting a slave role in a movie degrading people sha!
shatap ur mouth dere!!! Do u knw hw much she wil be paid in dat role So u expect her to play leadin role wen she is just startin in hollywood, dis chick frm kenye (lupital abi wetin dem call her) dat acted 12 YRS A SLAVE wat did she act? A SLAVE and she won an oscar,bet, wit dat and so many awards..y can't nigerians appreciat wat we av..just bunch of stupid pple arund..

1 Like

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by tony9k: 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Condemning her slave role appears to be inappropriate in my opinion. If you act as a prostitute in a movie does that make you a who.re. Acting is make belief to interpret the script correctly and make it real. One can condemn the proliferation of 'slave movies' bout the fact is that black people were slaves in 1908 the period captured by the film and the role would be given to a black person who is regarded as a very good one. She s a professional and she appears to be doing it well

1 Like

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by MrRhymes101(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
englishmart: may long life not evade you.
God will bless you and your post.
cool
thanks boss
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nairaland has the highest number of irresponsible commentators next be4 Linda Ikeji blog....most of these fools here don't even know what it means to be an actor or actress? Some of you guys are here jobless,have nothing good doing in ur miserable life and you condemn her role in that play. what can you fools offer but gona be useful during your funerals.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by WAHMAR: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmmm. I no blame her! Na nollywood I blame . Weldone sha . Hollywood slave. #wink#
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
coolsix:
Seriously?

Pls!!..Try harder next time.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Bigzig(m): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good to see this..na small small till she hammer the big role..wishing her best of luck!
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
The movie is lame... No wiki, no tube... nothing, not even on Google. Rubbish to me
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yea, lyk cinderella. Then a prince charming (van vicker or mike ezuruonye)rescues her. Then they live happily eva afta. Boring Nollywood
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by preselect(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rashdimuh: Honestly I am tired of all this african /american actors slave roles bullshit, seems to me dt most directors offer black actors/actresses slave roles at the most. Nice one Stephanie enjoy yur hollywood breakthrough

100x better then playing the role of wh0re$. i dont like watching slave movies, can negatively affect me, can make me hate white people and i'm not a hater. so i prefer not to watch them. however, the movies that play black ladies as loose women, easy "meat" for white men, those ones are even worse.

1 Like

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by iamord(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
prof800: Wow... I wish her luck. smiley

***irish accent***

Come ere yor foin sexy slaiv... me love yor foin blue dress.

Wow... I wish her luck too. smiley

***pidgin accent***

You be major woman wrapper.. You no send say na slave sef.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by bebe2(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ok, so Hollywood is just like nollywood,
After the success of 12yrs of slave , we r going to have a thousand movies about slavery abi?

1 Like

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by severee(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Eldavido1: Remember weeks ago that veteran Nollywood actress Stephanie Okereke-Linus revealed to us that she would star in a Hollywood movie, well she has.

Stephanie Okereke didn’t have the biggest role but it’s a start.

Stephanie is presently on movie sets as she plays the role of Doris in the American western movie, “Boonsville Redemtion”.

The actress plays Doris, a lady whose generation were slaves from Nigeria. The movie is set in 1906 and is titled BoonVille Redemption.
Stephanie said the.movie borders on forgiveness, truth, redemption, love & everyone was treated equally in the movie without racial barriers.
See the lovely shots below: -

www.dailytimes.com.ng /article/stephannie-okereke-lays-slave-hollywood-movie

undecided slave movies? Damn! I thought hollywood was over that?

@stephanie okereke kiss wink
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by marcusagrippa(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=priscaoge]Her outfit reminds me of 'Floryn Maria' in "Sound of Music"gringrin....Nice one Dear!

Actually, it's Fraulein Maria. No offence meant.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Orikinla(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Great news.
Two thumbs to her.
Good news for Nollywood.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
glitest:

I meant as a Hollywood star.
Okay grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sites To Download In 3gp Format / BBNaija S6: Housemates Receive Their First Rewards / #AMVCA2018: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Steps Out In All White For Red Carpet Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.