Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! (26081 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Liz Benson & Stephanie Okereke Co-star In 'Dry' / Nigeria's Coat Of Arms Used In A Hollywood Movie (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by kokoA(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2014
I want to mess..
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by lalasticlala(m): 12:52am On Jul 23, 2014
pickabeau1: observing.. hope she gets other roles...

it's a stepping stone 4 her.

I love her.

more opportunities would emanate from this definitely

1 Like

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by omocalabar(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2014
if she was here, she would adamantly refuse the role becks of ego..noe in Hollywood she's willing to accept any role..mtcheeew
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Nicepoker: english has suffered a lot

Lol. What I posted was- will she act a nudè scene? Our puritan super admin changed it
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 23, 2014
I wonder why some people re tearing their heads off over an actress that is simply playing/interpreting a role... to my knowledge that is what acting is about, ur ability to switch into any character and be comfortable with it... so what if she's playing a slave, does that make her a slave in d real world undecided

Nice one Stephanie, money must be made! wink

2 Likes

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Bravo 4 a start, afterall, d pay on just dis role will b greater than acting even a chieftancy title in NOLLYWOOD...... see d dress alone 4 a slave, one cant compare to Nollywood's slave....

Wishing her more lucks.....
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by mydeporch(f): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Nigerians need to learn to appreciate little things. Truly,Lupita acted as a slave which brought her to limelight and she has surfaced in some other movies too not as a slave.
Those people complaining why is it only slave role dt she was offered, if dy get d same role, dy wil be glad to accept it.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by dabossman(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2014
armadeo:

That list you put up there tell me a lot....

Chop knuckle. You too much

grin
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by dabossman(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2014
omocalabar: if she was here, she would adamantly refuse the role becks of ego..noe in Hollywood she's willing to accept any role..mtcheeew

And you know this because you are a mind reader?
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Tcheew! This girl is such a lowlife. Fullstop.

Btw, when will my people realize that there is no career for a non westerner in hollywood? Inshort, there is no career for other Nationals in another country's cinema!

Why? a Nigerian with his accent can never play anything serious than a slave or a lead in films about africa. A korean with his accent can only get to play a terrorist...etc same goes for an American in Korean film industry, bollywood, Nollywood etc. The only Nationals with prospects in Hollywood are british, canadians and australians. For same reasons the only nationals with prospects in Nollywood are Ghanaians and maybe other west africans. Because they are used to eachother's accents, so seeing citizens from these family countries play normal people do not seem weird to the audience. I have said my own. Lupita just happens to be one odd out of the million scenerio. And she got her break through the typical slave roles sef.

Summary: you people should rather develop your own industry instead of seeking gratification somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by gtim4uall: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
BUSHHUNTER: She must be ashamed of herself ...of all roles in a movie is only slave she can play msteeeew Okereke disgracing us since 1986
. ********************************* NIGERIANS.
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by cifutemi(f): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
nerodenero: You must crawl before you stand and walk.That's what she is saying.I pray she gets better roles next time.
is a slave not a good role or u no just wan get sense. american stars play cleaners, buttlers, chiwetel got oscar nominated for a slave role. olodo
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by nerodenero: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Your cluenessless is without measure!
cifutemi:
is a slave not a good role or u no just wan get sense. american stars play cleaners, buttlers, chiwetel got oscar nominated for a slave role. olodo
Now slowly,read the report again,compare it mine and learn.Your 'mumuness' is unprecedented
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by bobcharly(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
so many kids and foo.ls on this thread...so you just wake up one morning,travel to another man's country and joined their well established movie industry..and then expect a Lead role...even if u be jona pikin...nonesense!...ride on stephanie jaré
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by sarmiie(m): 9:10am On Jul 24, 2014
adedayourt:

Yea season 9.
Seen d Whole 12 episodes already

and how is it so far?? Does it stand up to scrutiny?? Is it up to d previous standards??
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by adedayourt(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2014
sarmiie:

and how is it so far?? Does it stand up to scrutiny?? Is it up to d previous standards??

Season 9 is d bomb, u need to see it bro
But d part I don't like is we're Audery had to diecrycry
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by starcelebritybu(f): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2014
She is brave girl. This is good choice for her.... angry angry
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by sarmiie(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
adedayourt:

Season 9 is d bomb, u need to see it bro
But d part I don't like is we're Audery had to diecrycry

say no more, bro....amma go find it..thanks..
Re: Stephannie Okereke Plays Slave In Hollywood Movie! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2014
bennie224:
Shameful!why does she have to play d role of a slave?It's like telling tom cruise to come play d role of a slave in a Nigerian movie,,Nollywood is a mess,,if i was given d chance to run d NGR movie industry,,i'ld have long gotten rid of people like this.
FD does playing a role make one the said person? You play a role, enact and make people connect with a character irrespective of what it is... Play the biggest role and people don't get anything, its all shambles... Play the least create an impression and effect a change in the society and that's ACCOMPLISHMENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sites To Download In 3gp Format / BBNaija S6: Housemates Receive Their First Rewards / #AMVCA2018: Ebuka Obi-uchendu Steps Out In All White For Red Carpet Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.