Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country (21381 Views)

Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe / South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter / Is Anc Leader, President Jacob Zuma The Right Man For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by bwideity: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Most of you guys on nairaland are capable of killing innocent people , you are not different from Boko guys , there is nothing in this world to justify the killing of innocent people.

Do you want the to federal government to start bombing the whole north just because boko haram people are living among them? am a christian but i believe in Christ not Isreal, supporting Isreal genocide just because i want to be familiar with them cannot grant me a pass to heaven , only the blood of JESUS CHRIST will do.

Western world should give a damn about Palestinian cos more than 7million people cannot be classified as a refugee and expect them to keep quite, Palestinian are fighting for their freedom.

6 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5:

un-FIXED
dont have time for kids this early morning
the problem with shallow-minded nigerian xtains like u is that, isreal is a xtain nation. But u celebrate them when they kill even xtains in palestine. Nigerians like u don't read history and, that's why we have problems. Isreal lost 30 of their soldiers and one in captivity. U knw what that means?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01: [b] bla bla bla...I feel like I have just discovered fire by posting shiii everybody knows

look spare us the gory details ok?

I am well grounded in mid. eastern history I know all these things you post here.

it still doesn't make me feel any love for the moronic followers of a certain self proclaimed "prophet".
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

look spare us the gory details ok?

I am well grounded in mid. eastern history I know all these things you post here.

it still doesn't make me feel any love for the moronic followers of a certain self proclaimed "prophet".

Ok sir, since you are very well grounded, mind giving us a summary of what caused the conflict in the first place? i would love to learn.

"He that thinks he's too full to learn more is already a dead person"

3 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

Engage me in an intelligent discourse if you have an idea, no need commenting, all you typed here can be classified as rants from someone without an idea on the topic being discussed.

Thank you.

well, if discussion is what you want, you could have used a different manner of approach, "another "one" spotted" is not exactly endearing.

that being said, can you please provide an excuse, why ham_ass fired the first rocket when they know quite well that no one has the monopoly of violence.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
technophile:
Oga shut jor, did Isreal claimed they are killing for Jesus, but when your fellow muslim kills they will race to YouTube shouting ALLAHU AKIBOMB, claiming that It was Mohamed that sent them and your allah is very happy about it, now you be the judge whose terrorists should they be called.

Allahu "akibomb" kwa grin grin grin omg

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Onyocha: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2014
[b]i opened this thread and i didnt imagine the tons of ignorant comments that would flood my thread!!! sad sad sad

may God have mercy on Nigerians who think Israeli Zionists are Israelites. this is thunder on my head!!! grin grin grin

may God also have mercy on the fool who thinks Israelis are Christians and they are the "chosen people of God" whom God gave the land from the nile to the Euphrates.

there is so much ignorance. if you dont know what is going on must you comment? why not shut up your dirty mouth? you hate hamas because they are Muslims and Israel has done enough to flood your head with propaganda and loosen the screws of your head that you cannot think by yourself.

hamas is the democratically elected party ruling gaza. in other words, like the ANC was in south africa, hamas is in palestine fighting for the aspirations and dreams of their oppressed people. so you can now see the similarity between hamas and the ANC. but of course, christian fanaticism, and bible confusion wouldnt let people think. hamas are muslim so they are "terrorists". Mandela himself was once labeled a terrorist by the White Man. do you fools know that?

did hamas broke the cease fire that was in place? no. it was israel that broke the truce and was killing palestinians and firing bombs at will. hamas responded with rockets. that aside, the palestinians have their land stolen, would they fold their arms and do nothing? if i were a gazan, would i fire rockets to free my land? gaza has been under siege for 8 good years. imagine you live in a land where you cannot fly, you cannot move, you cannot travel by sea, road or air. gaza is a concentration camp housing 2 million people thanks to the israeli siege. how many of us can live like that? the difference is the palestinians are a courageous people who have refused to abandon their land and their cause. they have remained put to resist israeli occupation. look at those helpless palestinian children using stones against israeli tanks? this is a courageous people. hamas is just the cover up for israel and its illegal and inhumane occupation and treatment of palestinians. the core of the problem is not hamas but the israeli occupation.

and for those talking prophecy and bible and rubbish. please view my below post on that.
[/b]

7 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee:
ur username speaks volume of ur SoT...i dont trade words with people like u.well,atleast u av achieved sth cos i now no dat ur a nairalander.
do remember that , a nl u jst noted, chide and challenge u to go back to school, read history b4 commenting on what u dnt knw.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2014
PHUCK THE PALESTINIAN TWATS......THEIR HAMAS STARTED LOBBING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL AND THESE IDIOTS JUST EXPECT ISRAEL TO FOLD IT'S HANDS? NOW ISRAEL'S 'RACISM' OR ISOLATION OR LAND GRABBING OF THE PALESTINIAN TERRITORY IS ANOTHER STORY....BUT CURRENTLY THE WAY I SEE IT IS SINCE THE PALESTINIANS HAVE OPTED TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE THROUGH ARMED RESISTANCE, THEN THEY BETTER BE READY TO ACCEPT THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE.....IN EVERY WAR, THE INNOCENTS USUALLY END UP SUFFERING THE MOST.....BOTH IDF AND HAMAS HAVE PROVEN THEMSELVES TO BE TERRORISTS......NEITHER OF THEM ARE OBSERVING THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT IN WAR TIME.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

well, if discussion is what you want, you could have used a different manner of approach, "another "one" spotted" is not exactly endearing.

that being said, can you please provide an excuse, why ham_ass fired the first rocket when they know quite well that no one has the monopoly of violence.

Stop asking questions to answer questions, this is not a good trait... that said, kindly respond to my questions, then we can move from there.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Onyocha: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2014
[b]the palestinians are not just fighting for statehood. they are fighting for life and land. there is ethnic-cleansing in palestine. the hausas didnt drive the igbos out of the south east and replace them with hausa/fulani tribes. palestine is being stolen from its original inhabitants by jews who are europeans just in the name of religion and being jewish. some of these jews are not even descended from Abraham at all but converts to judaism.

most people have no idea who the palestinian people are simply because of prejudice that they are an arabic speaking people and most of them muslims. the palestinian christians for example happen to be the oldest christian community on earth. they are descendants of Jesus' disciples. apart, the land of palestine has never been exclusively jewish or even hebrew (jews descended from hebrews/israelites). the israelites themselves met people living already on the land (i.e. before Abraham, palestinians and israelis descended from, was born, there were people on the land; and yet still, there are some palestinians who claim descent from those pre-Abraham people known as canaanites). israelites too came and conquered it. the palestinians are descended from many races, ethnicities and nations that have all lived and ruled in palestine over the centuries. the arabians were the last to take over and rule palestine. so the people in palestine became arabic speaking, and they abandoned greek and aramaic.

having anyone who is a jews, even in jupiter, return to palestine to "reclaim" the land, and worse, to drive away those on the land, is like having Voodoo worshipers from Haiti return to Nigeria to drive away Nigeria Christians and Muslims. the thing is even more complicated with palestine because the people who are indigenese are now arabic speaking and have abandoned their native tongues and intermarried with arabians. if Nigerians had become like sudanese and adopted arabic as mother tongue, then voodoo worshipers in haiti would ask the Nigerian Arabs to leave the land. worst, those Jews in europe are whites who themselves have intermarried with the whites in europe. they dont look middle eastern at all. a middle eastern jew isnt a white onyinbo person. they look middle eastern, not blonded with yellow hair and blue eyes.

Ancestral origins
Like the Lebanese, Syrians, Egyptians, Maghrebis, and most other people today commonly called Arabs, the Palestinians are an Arab people in linguistic and cultural affiliation. Since the Islamic conquest in the 7th century, Palestine, a then Hellenized location, came under the influence of an Arabic-speaking Kurdish Muslim dynasty known as the Ayyubids, whose culture and language through the process of Arabization was adopted by the people of Palestine.[16] Genetic research studies suggests that some or perhaps most of the present-day Palestinians have roots that go back to before the 7th century, maybe even ancient inhabitants of the area.

Samaritan descent in Nablus
Much of the local Palestinian population in Nablus is believed to be descended from Samaritans who converted to Islam.[131] Even today, certain Nabulsi surnames including Muslimani, Yaish, and Shakshir among others, are associated with a Samaritan origin.

Palestinian Arab Christians
The first Christian communities in Roman Palestine were Aramaic speaking Messianic Jews and Latin and Greek speaking Romans and Greeks, who were in part descendants from previous settlers of the regions, such as Syro-Phoenicians, Arameans, Greeks, Persians, Hebrews, Nabataeans and Arabs

Contrary to the rest of oriental Christians, the vast majority of Palestinian Christians followed the Byzantine Christianity of the emperors after the Council of Chalcedon in 451 AD, and were known by other Syrian Christian as Melkites (followers of the king).[16] The Melkites were heavily Hellenised in the following centuries abandoning their distinct Western Aramaic languages in favour of Greek. By the 7th century, Jerusalem and Byzantine Palestine became the epicentre of Greek culture in the orient.[16]

Soon after the Muslim conquests, the Melkites began abandoning Greek for Arabic, a process which made them the most Arabicised Christians in the Levant.[16]

Most Palestinian Christians nowadays see themselves as culturally and linguistically Arab Christians with ancestors dating back to the first followers of Christ. They claim descent from a mixture of Jews and Gentiles who converted to Christianity in the first few centuries AD,[17] Romans, Ghassanids, Byzantines, and Crusaders. The region comprising modern Israel and State of Palestine is considered the Holy Land by Christians. Major Christian holy cities such as Bethlehem, Nazareth and Jerusalem are located in Israel and the State of Palestine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_people#Ancestral_origins
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians#Background_and_early_history
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

honeric, avoid dz guy. I doubt he any knwldge of history;typical of nigerians.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Awoofawo(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
realone2012: God Bless the South Africans!!
This is the 2nd good thing that I will be witnessing coming out of that country after hosting the 2010 World Cup.

Okay fine, you guyz are supporting Israel because Hamas and his people have been bombarding them with rockets. Why cant Israel as a developed country try as much as possible to find these people (Hamas)?
As they claim Hamas is the terrorist not the 'People of Palestine', but who are they bombing now?
They have been killing innocent CHILDREN for days now. Just imagine Russia did the same thing when Ukraine was having problem with them. Lets all imagine what the likes of USA would do, just because Ukraine is part of NATO and since the DEFENSELESS PEOPLE OF PALESTINE are not they are free to die.
The UK keep selling weapons to Israel, USA keep giving Israel money to buy weapons, and later some people would be here to celebrate Israel triumph. Cant we try to stop being HYPOCRITICAL for once?
ISRAEL IS A BULLY!!!

GOOD BLESS THE CITY OF ILORIN!
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
GOOD BLESS AFRICA!!!

Do you just land from Mar or what? United State has/had done far most than this and still doing more unchallenge! More these crisis are/were actually US handwork! cool
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

Stop asking questions to answer questions, this is not a good trait... that said, kindly respond to my questions, then we can move from there.

hey lil man...lets not demean each others reading abilities ok............I know the conflict didn't start today.........1947 resettlement of jews till now is too long to summarise in one post.......lets assume you and I know, then you can discuss the finer details.

like why did ham-a55 fire that fvkcing rocket.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Onyocha: 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
engineerd: PHUCK THE PALESTINIAN TWATS......THEIR HAMAS STARTED LOBBING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL AND THESE IDIOTS JUST EXPECT ISRAEL TO FOLD IT'S HANDS? NOW ISRAEL'S 'RACISM' OR ISOLATION OR LAND GRABBING OF THE PALESTINIAN TERRITORY IS ANOTHER STORY....BUT CURRENTLY THE WAY I SEE IT IS SINCE THE PALESTINIANS HAVE OPTED TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE THROUGH ARMED RESISTANCE, THEN THEY BETTER BE READY TO ACCEPT THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE.....IN EVERY WAR, THE INNOCENTS USUALLY END UP SUFFERING THE MOST.....BOTH IDF AND HAMAS HAVE PROVEN THEMSELVES TO BE TERRORISTS......NEITHER OF THEM ARE OBSERVING THE RULES OF ENGAGEMENT IN WAR TIME.

fool!

israel knows when it drops its bombs, civilians will die and mostly they fall on civilian buildings. but again, hamas is to blame. and who is hamas? are they not a palestinian organization fighting for palestinian freedom like the ANC was fighting for black freedom in south africa? oh wait! hamas are Muslims, so they must be terrorists!!! silly people!!! dont let boko haram or muslim extremists which the west have been proven time and again to support make you hate oppressed muslims who have a legitimate cause to fight for. israel is an apartheid state and it must stop its terror. the scholars, intellectuals, academicians, and prominent personalities including Jimmy Carter (former US president) who have stood up against israel to call it an apartheid state, are not fools.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Akbee(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: do remember that , a nl u jst noted, chide and challenge u to go back to school, read history b4 commenting on what u dnt knw.
the word mumu shudnt av bn there if u really wanted to correct me..na u spoil the fun na.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

hey lil man...lets not demean each others reading abilities ok............I know the conflict didn't start today.........1947 resettlement of jews till now is too long to summarise in one post.......lets assume you and I know, then you can discuss the finer details.

like why did ham-a55 fire that fvkcing rocket.

Seems you are just not worth the time which i know you are praying not to get, you don't want to engage in what's likely to expose your folly.

No amount of "degrading words" from you can change the fact that you are ignorant of what you are commenting on, if you can't summarize the genesis of the conflict, then you are not worth the time.

Enjoy your folly.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by shidof(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2014
technophile:
Oga shut jor, did Isreal claimed they are killing for Jesus, but when your fellow muslim kills they will race to YouTube shouting ALLAHU AKIBOMB, claiming that It was Mohamed that sent them and your allah is very happy about it, now you be the judge whose terrorists should they be called.
I wn't ep u to display an act of stupidity, from ur write up i cn conclude dt ua notin but a deluded soul who ve no meaningful contribution and wen or hw did Allah tel u dt he's happy abt terrorism?
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by xtervaganza(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Malakh: No peace to those that inhabits our land till we retake it
lol

Go ahead

Maalu

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by shidof(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Onyocha: i opened this thread and i didnt imagine the tons of ignorant comments that would flood my thread!!! sad sad sad

may God have mercy on Nigerians who think Israeli Zionists are Israelites. this is thunder on my head!!! grin grin grin

may God also have mercy on the fool who thinks Israelis are Christians and they are the "chosen people of God" whom God gave the land from the nile to the Euphrates.

there is so much ignorance. if you dont know what is going on must you comment? why not shut up your dirty mouth? you hate hamas because they are Muslims and Israel has done enough to flood your head with propaganda and loosen the screws of your head that you cannot think by yourself.

hamas is the democratically elected party ruling gaza. in other words, like the ANC was in south africa, hamas is in palestine fighting for the aspirations and dreams of their oppressed people. so you can now see the similarity between hamas and the ANC. but of course, christian fanaticism, and bible confusion wouldnt let people think. hamas are muslim so they are "terrorists". Mandela himself was once labeled a terrorist by the White Man. do you fools know that?

did hamas broke the cease fire that was in place? no. it was israel that broke the truce and was killing palestinians and firing bombs at will. hamas responded with rockets. that aside, the palestinians have their land stolen, would they fold their arms and do nothing? if i were a gazan, would i fire rockets to free my land? gaza has been under siege for 8 good years. imagine you live in a land where you cannot fly, you cannot move, you cannot travel by sea, road or air. gaza is a concentration camp housing 2 million people thanks to the israeli siege. how many of us can live like that? the difference is the palestinians are a courageous people who have refused to abandon their land and their cause. they have remained put to resist israeli occupation. look at those helpless palestinian children using stones against israeli tanks? this is a courageous people. hamas is just the cover up for israel and its illegal and inhumane occupation and treatment of palestinians. the core of the problem is not hamas but the israeli occupation.

and for those talking prophecy and bible and rubbish. please view my below post on that.
Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Embosman: 10:42am On Jul 23, 2014
HerexG: After all these two nations created the two world most delusionalised, dangerous and brain washing religious institution causing problems in the world till date.
nawa oooo. when Saudi Arabia turn palestine.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rozayx5(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2014
fydence: I'l lyk to see how Shout Africa responds if some Zimbabwean Rebels started firing rockets into Jo'burg... Dem wan form 'notice me'!...

@caseless
and honeric01

i think the above should answer your questions
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5:

@caseless
and honeric01

I expect something better than this from you na.. you dey fall hand o..

Na question i ask you, see wetin you dey show me.. how does this correlate? Is there any land conflict between SA and Zim?

Embarrassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rozayx5(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

I expect something better than this from you na.. you dey fall hand o..

Na question i ask you, see wetin you dey show me.. how does this correlate? Is there any land conflict between SA and Zim?

Embarrassed embarassed

grin grin grin
i know you are well versed in History Bro
but Hamas firing rockets into Israel was a suicide mission
they should bear their consequences, if you have rockets to fire then you should have a good army then cheesy cheesy

If someone fires rockets into your house ,
what would you do

lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by HerexG(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Embosman:
nawa oooo. when Saudi Arabia turn palestine.

Little did you know that Ismeal (Ismaila) Abraham son from the slave woman settled in Palestine through him the Arab nation was established.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5:

grin grin grin
i know you are well versed in History Bro
but Hamas firing rockets into Israel was a suicide mission
they should bear their consequences, if you have rockets to fire then you should have a good army then cheesy cheesy

If someone fires rockets into your house ,
what would you do

lipsrsealed

Brother, you are still repeating the same error. do you know what has been happening in Palestine since 1947? they have been passed around by different countries as if they are a prostitute. dehumanized and made to see themselves on their own land as slaves and second hand citizens.

Bro, you need to educate yourself on what is going on in that region.

You are quick to say hamas is firing rockets, what do you do to an oppressor? bend down and have him rape you at will?

When your land is being segregated and wired with iron-spiked barbed wire and you are told where you should go and not go on your land?

BTW, Hamas is the legitimate government in Gaza, but the west try to label them as a terrorist group because they don't like their agenda. the military arm of Hamas are the ones fighting against the Israeli's occupation.

Israel is doing the same thing the Nazis did to them during the era of Hitler.

Educate yourself my brother!

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee:
the word mumu shudnt av bn there if u really wanted to correct me..na u spoil the fun na.
i'm sorry about that! *shakes hand*
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 11:06am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

Brother, you are still repeating the same error. do you know what has been happening in Palestine since 1947? they have been passed around by different countries as if they are a prostitute. dehumanized and made to see themselves on their own land as slaves and second hand citizens.

You are quick to say hamas is firing rockets, what do you do to an oppressor? bend down and have him rape you at will?

When your land is being segregated and wired with iron-spiked barbed wire and you are told where you should go and not go on your land?

BTW, Hamas is the legitimate government in Gaza, but the west try to label them as a terrorist group because they don't like their agenda. the military arm of Hamas are the ones fighting against the Israeli's occupation.

i'v discovered another nler today. U have my respect.
Rozayz5 shld tel us what he wld do if he's being locked up, killed, dehumanized in his own land.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by PenSniper: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2014
I never knew these ANC people are such a bunch of fools. They ignored the kidnapping and merciless murder of 3 Israeli kids, the incessant rockets sent to attack civilians in Israel and accuse Israel for defending its people. Looks like the HIV virus has eaten deep into their collective brains. Israel, more grease to you elbows. Please dont agree to ceasefire until you have achieved your stated goal.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by PenSniper: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2014
I never knew these ANC people are such a bunch of fools. They ignored the kidnapping and merciless murder of 3 Israeli kids, the incessant rockets sent to attack civilians in Israel and accuse Israel for defending its people. Looks like the HIV virus has eaten deep into their collective brains. Israel, more grease to you elbows. Please dont agree to ceasefire until you have achieved your stated goal. The sane people of the world are behind you.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rozayx5(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

ok bro
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5:

@caseless
and honeric01

fear God. If isreal think they can defeat palestinians easily, then, they shld lift the blockades and see what will happen to them. They knw what they received in d hands of hizbollah when they fought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case / 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / Russia Fines Google $366 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.