Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country (21384 Views)

Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe / South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter / Is Anc Leader, President Jacob Zuma The Right Man For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by hafees: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
seankay: From all the comments here, I noticed that only the muslims are supporting hamas, why? Because most muslims supports terrorism either openly or secrectly.why would someone open his or her stinking mouth to condemn Israel? If your attacked, you just don't defend yourself, you also attack!
****israel is not dominated by xtains but I support their fight against terrorism. The civilians know who the Hamas are but why won't they expose them? They simply support their cause cos they are related (wives, kids, cousins, parents, siblings) they should leave the war zone and stop sacrificing their lives for the Hamas)
People are killed everyday by an islamic group in Nigeria but I've not seen muslims condemn them as much as they are condemning Israel .smh

It is either you have selective memory or your sight is bad or zero listening or reading ability: HOW CAN YOU SAY MUSLIMS HAVE NOT CONDEMNED BOKO HARAM. Please do not compare Bokos to HAMAS cry like almost everything Nigerian they are clueless as to what they want) we will soon find out the real sponsors of Boko- international politics

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 7lives: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Barywhyte:

They were not imposed by anyone. They went there on their own following Hitler's Holoucust. Palestinian land belong to Isreal and mind you there will never be two-state nations in that part of the middle east. More troubles are coming not only to Hamas but to the rest Arab nations in middle east.

Question... what is nairaland.

Answer.......Nairaland is a place where Nigerians come to display their ignorance.

Bro of all the goofs on this matter, yours beat my imagination. There are so many search engine that can be of help, have you not heard that Google is your friend?.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: hamas is not a terrorist grp, the west labelled them so because they'r opposed to isreal. Hamas is the ruling party in gaza.

Yeah I know they were libelled 'terrorist'.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: like seriously, u wanted to attack me and thot otherwise? Religion shldnt throw us against ourselves. Fanaticism is our problem and this why u support isreali genocide against palestine thinking they'r xtains. They dnt care abt xtains.

bro I know all that...Israelis are not Christians...they practise Judaism.........in fact its as bad as proclaiming Judaism as a state religion.......even turkey with there predominantly muslim citizens declared their country a secular country......that means you get judged exclusively by civil law no matter the crime....

I know that...I don't support isreal because I thought they are xtians bro, I support their right to defend their citizens against unprovoked attacks
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
What was HAMAS expecting?
Israeli leadership is not like Nigerian Government that does not value the life of its citizens. HAMAS you glorify death just like Boko Haram!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by NobleAky(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
craziebone:

quit with Golda meir's propaganda!

I understand that Israel has a legit concern. The hatred against them is religion motivated. I mean when you hear Muslims say something like "these people, christians and Jews, God made donkeys and pigs"; "...lie and wait for them (christians and jews) in all strategy of war". When you hear things like that, then you know that Israel has a real concern.

But hey! This is 2014. Israel is not as vulnerable as they were decades ago. They are the most powerful people in the region. I fail to see how a child throwing stones is a threat to them.

You have the larger share of the land already. Why cant you stop demolishing their homes already? Cant you see the homes are not of good quality which means the ppl are poor ppl and cant afford another one?
yea, i would have aligned myself to this your assertion if not for one peculiar characteristic of every Muslim terrorists. They are very dogged in their terror acts that nothing on earth will make them stop shading blood until all their demands are met. I'm concerned too about the civilian casualties. If Hamas have balls enough to fight, let them establish a camp just like their Israeli counterpart. They only hide in the domain of the civilians to which i believe that any casualty recorded is just a victim of circumstances!
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 7lives: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
bwideity: Most of you guys on nairaland are capable of killing innocent people , you are not different from Boko guys , there is nothing in this world to justify the killing of innocent people.

Do you want the to federal government to start bombing the whole north just because boko haram people are living among them? am a christian but i believe in Christ not Isreal, supporting Isreal genocide just because i want to be familiar with them cannot grant me a pass to heaven , only the blood of JESUS CHRIST will do.

Western world should give a damn about Palestinian cos more than 7million people cannot be classified as a refugee and expect them to keep quite, Palestinian are fighting for their freedom.

At last a true christian is talking, brother I'm a christian too in fact a strong member of mfm.
Most of the so called christian knights on this thread don't even know what Christianity is. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by onegig(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

Seems you are just not worth the time which i know you are praying not to get, you don't want to engage in what's likely to expose your folly.

No amount of "degrading words" from you can change the fact that you are ignorant of what you are commenting on, if you can't summarize the genesis of the conflict, then you are not worth the time.

Enjoy your folly.
You should have learnt not to talk to mad men. Having a discussion with them is more like shouting with a psychotic tout in AJ. I guess the UN human rights commission are also muslims and hamas sympathisers if we are to base things according to what these dolts believe.

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28437626

You wonder why the country is a Shit hole. They are up there. No simple sense of reasoning and analysis. They can't see things beyond their myopic religious and tribal views. Even if you disagree with a position at least be able to argue your points with facts. I am not suprised however. How do you give what you don't have?
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Hamsaini: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
May God Punish the oppressors!
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by TerryCarr(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bill Cilton Says:
"Hamas was perfectly well aware of what would happen if they started raining rockets into Israel. They fired one thousand and they have a strategy designed to force Israel to kill their own civilians so that the rest of the world will condemn them.

They (Israel) know when Hamas attacks them that Hamas has set up a situation which politically it can’t lose, because they (Israelis) can say ‘well if I attack them back they always hide behind civilians and I’ll kill civilians, and if I don’t we’ll look like fools letting somebody shoot a thousand rockets at us and not responding.’

In the short and medium term Hamas can inflict terrible public relations damage by forcing (Israel) to kill Palestinian civilians to counter Hamas. But it’s a crass strategy that takes all of our eyes off the real objective which is a peace that gets Israel security and recognition and a peace that gets the Palestinians their state."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJ26k8QC0I
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by successking: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
realone2012: God Bless the South Africans!!
This is the 2nd good thing that I will be witnessing coming out of that country after hosting the 2010 World Cup.

Okay fine, you guyz are supporting Israel because Hamas and his people have been bombarding them with rockets. Why cant Israel as a developed country try as much as possible to find these people (Hamas)?
As they claim Hamas is the terrorist not the 'People of Palestine', but who are they bombing now?
They have been killing innocent CHILDREN for days now. Just imagine Russia did the same thing when Ukraine was having problem with them. Lets all imagine what the likes of USA would do, just because Ukraine is part of NATO and since the DEFENSELESS PEOPLE OF PALESTINE are not they are free to die.
The UK keep selling weapons to Israel, USA keep giving Israel money to buy weapons, and later some people would be here to celebrate Israel triumph. Cant we try to stop being HYPOCRITICAL for once?
ISRAEL IS A BULLY!!!

GOOD BLESS THE CITY OF ILORIN!
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
GOOD BLESS AFRICA!!!

Despite this visible fact of speaking from the pit of Islamism, there are still few questions to be answered before the world can grant you the credit you earnestly seek.

1. Why should PALESTINIANS as a nation play host to a criminal and terrorist (HAMAS) and at the same time allow him to continuously fire rocket from their midst into Israel?
2. Were the women and children not there singing accolades while HAMAS was busy firing rocket into Israel without any form of condemnation?

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Billygee2u: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
All I can say is "South Africa,sorry".
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
onegig: You should have learnt not to talk to mad men. Having a discussion with them is more like shouting with a psychotic tout in AJ. I guess the UN human rights commission are also muslims and hamas sympathisers if we are to base things according to what these dolts believe.

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28437626

You wonder why the country is a Shit hole. They are up there. No simple sense of reasoning and analysis. They can't see things beyond their myopic religious and tribal views. Even if you disagree with a position at least be able to argue your points with facts. I am not suprised however. How do you give what you don't have?

Bro you self see am..

Too many educated illiterate boasting up and down with worthless degrees..

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by amanze15(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
*grabs popcorn* rules of engagement=both sides have sound reasons to fight, world issues russia/ukraine china/america japan/china G7/russia
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by successking: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
ANC is considered a toothless dog which can bark but cannot bite as far as this matter is concerned.

First let them put a halt to the continuous firing of rockets into Israel, then the world can call Israel to order.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by seankay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
hafees:

It is either you have selective memory or your sight is bad or zero listening or reading ability: HOW CAN YOU SAY MUSLIMS HAVE NOT CONDEMNED BOKO HARAM. Please do not compare Bokos to HAMAS cry like almost everything Nigerian they are clueless as to what they want) we will soon find out the real sponsors of Boko- international politics
Don't tell me the locals and Imam didn't know who the boko boys were, they lived amongst them but because they were okay with them fighting for Allah, they kept quiet and the guys grew more wings...lots of muslim want Sharia, islamic caliphates across naija or atleast in the north whereas religion law shouldn't be imposed on a country that is almost evenly distributed among 2 religions.....
I will onlt believe muslims are against boko haram when top muslim clerics call these boys to order and not on air rather in mosques and meetings *they know who they are* they even tried to save ogwuche....
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by TerryCarr(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by amanze15(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
successking:

Despite this visible fact of speaking from the pit of Islamism, there are still few questions to be answered before the world can grant you the credit you earnestly seek.

1. Why should PALESTINIANS as a nation play host to a criminal and terrorist (HAMAS) and at the same time allow him to continuously fire rocket from their midst into Israel?
2. Were the women and children not there singing accolades while HAMAS was busy firing rocket into Israel without any form of condemnation?
good questions, what made Arafat so famous?, try and read more pre1948 till date, gaza strip depend on those tunnels to survive, hamas runs gaza strip

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by alingo4life: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
bobblue: South Africa/ANC is going down, no crystal ball is needed to determine that, for opposing Israel in any shape or form, they have brought a curse on themselves, let's watch South Africa and see what happens to that nation, it's not going to be good.
I think there is a lot of ignorance about Israel that I need to clarify. Israel is the nation chosen by God from every other nation on earth. The land of Israel was given to the children of Israel and it is their land forever. In fact the land God gave Israel stretches from the Nile to the river Euphrates and all that territory will be possessed eventually by Israel. Note that God will judge every nation with respect to how they treat Israel. Any person or nation that curses Israel is cursed and any nation that blesses Israel is blessed. Much of what you see in the media is tainted and biased against Israel. If you were ignorant, you are no longer ignorant after reading this. If you have cursed Israel in your ignorance, God is merciful and will forgive you when your repent, but if you are wilfully against Israel, you are wilfully against God and the consequences are disastrous. If you need more information or education about Israel, by all means avail yourself, I offer to assist you, there is lots of positive information about Israel out there. It is in prophecy that all nations will turn against Israel, believe me you do not want to be one of those among the nations that will be against Israel, you want to be amongst the remnant that will stand with Israel. God's eyes are constantly over Jerusalem, He weeps over Jerusalem, He weeps over the land of Israel, He weeps over the ignorance of those who oppose Israel. But He will be coming back to rescue His people from the nations, He will be coming back in judgement to destroy all the enemies of Israel. He who has an ear, let him hear.

You are nothing but a stupid idiot for saying this..That i can assure you..You said your god gave them that land abi?How would you feel,if someone comes to your land that you bought with your hard-earned money,and says he's god has given him the right to take over your land because you worship sango?How would that make you feel?It is nothing but the studpidity of the highest order to claim isreali's are the perfect people..And by the way,you stupid african christians,Isreali's are not christians.They dont believe in jesus christ that you worship,cos they know he is fake...Seee

3 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Barywhyte(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
7lives:

Question... what is nairaland.

Answer.......Nairaland is a place where Nigerians come to display their ignorance.

Bro of all the goofs on this matter, yours beat my imagination. There are so many search engine that can be of help, have you not heard that Google is your friend?.

what exactly is ur point?
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by LordAdam: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Quite frankly, I'm sick of the Israeli-Arab romance or fiasco or whatever it is.

Still the fundamental issue here is that, Israel has stolen the fundamental rights of the Palestinians. And while the West can scream foul about China's grip on Taiwan (that is doing way better than Palestine by the way), they've gone all dumb on Palestine's predicament.

But that's alright, because they've always been double-standard sniveling a-holes since world power moved to Europe, a number of millenia ago.

Governments are always going to have their own selfish agenda, and would overlook crimes committed by their allies, same like parents defending their kids even when they're blatantly wrong. It's human nature, another important and I believe more moral human nature is to develop empathy for those that are caught in the storm.

This conflict would last for only God knows how long, the less innocent women and kids who get to die, the better for my conscience.

~Lord

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
slex:

Ok. I have seen I'm now going back to myr cage and i might get a bone if i behave well. ***pats him on the head*** theres a good do.ggy tongue
lol!
what a morôn
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Owobobrown: they are biased, they view one side of the story
liar
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by fetthu(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
The Prime Minister of Israel
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu made the following remarks at his meeting today with UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon:

"Mr. Secretary, I appreciate the fact that you came here and that you took time to see what we’ve just shown you. I think it’s clear that Israel is doing what any country would do if terrorists rained down rockets on its cities and towns – hundreds of rockets, day after day, week after week. In addition, as I’ve shown you, Hamas has dug terrorist tunnels under hospitals, mosques, schools, homes, to penetrate our territory, to kidnap and kill Israelis.

Now, in the face of such wanton terrorism, no country could sit idly by. It would exercise its right, inherent and legitimate right of self-defense as we are doing, and act decisively to end the threat to its citizens. This is what Israel is doing. We did not seek this escalation, Mr. Secretary. We accepted the Egyptian ceasefire proposal. I don’t need to remind you it was a proposal that was supported by the UN, by the Arab League, by the United States, by Europe. Hamas rejected it. We accepted the humanitarian ceasefire proposal that the UN proposed afterward. Hamas rejected that. We accepted the ceasefire proposal of the Red Cross in Shuja'iya. Hamas rejected that, twice. I think the international community must take a clear stand; it must hold Hamas accountable for consistently rejecting the ceasefire proposals and for starting and prolonging this conflict. The international community must hold Hamas accountable for its increasing and indiscriminate attacks on Israeli civilians. And the international community must hold Hamas accountable for using Palestinian civilians as human shields deliberately putting them in harm’s way, deliberately keeping them in harm’s way.

Mr. Secretary, we have made every effort and will continue to make every effort to avoid civilian casualties. We are targeting Hamas terrorist targets. We’ve just shown you these targets, embedded in civilian areas, embedded in mosques, embedded in hospitals, embedded in agricultural schools. Hamas is embedded in there in order to sustain civilian casualties, because they know that we will have to protect our citizens; that we have to act against their targets. So they are committing a double war crime: both targeting our civilians and hiding behind their civilians. And they want, I repeat: They want more civilian casualties, whereas we want no civilian casualties at all, and we’re taking the utmost pain to minimize that. I think the people of Gaza, and that’s become absolutely clear to the world, are the victims of the brutal Hamas regime. They are holding them hostage and they are hiding behind them.

You know, Mr. Secretary, the international community has pressed us to give cement to Gaza to build schools, hospitals, homes. And now we see what has happened to those deliveries of cement. They have been used to dig tunnels next to a kindergarten, not to build a kindergarten but to build a tunnel that penetrates our territory so that Hamas can blow up our kindergartens and murder our children. They’ve used for a long time our willingness to try to keep civilians at a minimum. They’ve been using them to keep on firing at us. We have even opened up a field hospital, Mr. Secretary, to help Hamas civilians, and Hamas is preventing civilians of Gaza from going to our hospital. I believe that you understand this. I believe that you understand that it is the right of every state to defend itself. And Israel will continue to do what it needs to do to defend its people.

Mr. Secretary, this is not only our right; this is our duty."

Photo: Haim Zach, GPO
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Owobobrown(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
1stola:
liar
lol
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by MrOlai: 1:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by lastpage: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
bobblue: South Africa/ANC is going down, no crystal ball is needed to determine that, for opposing Israel in any shape or form, they have brought a curse on themselves, let's watch South Africa and see what happens to that nation, it's not going to be good.
I think there is a lot of ignorance about Israel that I need to clarify. Israel is the nation chosen by God from every other nation on earth. The land of Israel was given to the children of Israel and it is their land forever. In fact the land God gave Israel stretches from the Nile to the river Euphrates and all that territory will be possessed eventually by Israel. Note that God will judge every nation with respect to how they treat Israel. Any person or nation that curses Israel is cursed and any nation that blesses Israel is blessed. Much of what you see in the media is tainted and biased against Israel. If you were ignorant, you are no longer ignorant after reading this. If you have cursed Israel in your ignorance, God is merciful and will forgive you when your repent, but if you are wilfully against Israel, you are wilfully against God and the consequences are disastrous. If you need more information or education about Israel, by all means avail yourself, I offer to assist you, there is lots of positive information about Israel out there. It is in prophecy that all nations will turn against Israel, believe me you do not want to be one of those among the nations that will be against Israel, you want to be amongst the remnant that will stand with Israel. God's eyes are constantly over Jerusalem, He weeps over Jerusalem, He weeps over the land of Israel, He weeps over the ignorance of those who oppose Israel. But He will be coming back to rescue His people from the nations, He will be coming back in judgement to destroy all the enemies of Israel. He who has an ear, let him hear.

This is what l term "Rabid Isreali FANATICISM" born out of sheer ignorance! shocked shocked
You cant be serious about this, are you?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Mccullum: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
What's unite in United Nations, had it been Russia attack ukrain the Western powers will be screaming, even they'll be ready to intervene due to Ukraine is member of NATO especially US while most of them silence as Isreal continue to kill Palestinian populace because US gives Israel money to buy weapons annually to kill who? Palestina of course! who are defenseless with their primitive weapons. for those that supporting Isreal on religion reason should be human because inhumanity it is crime against humanity. Isreal even has jews, follow by muslims & the lowest are christians. may God give us global peace. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
You are definitely the most
stüpid
clueless
deluded
and foolish nairalander I have ever seen.
Dear mumu, who told you that the present location of Israel we have today is the one you are referring to in your 'so called' holy book?
The Zionists are greedy thieves. That land doesn't belong to them.
Lest I forget, which of your gods gave them the land.
Ode.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by samplegirl(f): 1:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5: who first threw the stone

Don't mind them! Nobody has ever asked that question. What Hamas does is to keep stocking up weapons and any time they feel they have gotten enough they start. Before you know it they will start calling for international community but no one has ever asked them ''why did you launch rockets''. People like Iran and Russia will be busy giving them evil advice so as to sell them weapons.

Useless people.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by hafees: 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
I was 28 years old and a WWII Vet when modern Israel was created. Truman was the last Major Power to approve the Israel State. Some of the best minds led by Secty'.of State Gen George Marshall advised Truman not to support the UN Resolution. He said it will destabilize the Middle East and we will have our Army over there. Truman wanted two states; however, Adlai Stevenson our UN delegate ignored his advice and voted for only one State, Israel. It is the only time in my memory a Bibical Real Estate claim had more power than secular law.rights. The Balfour agreement gave the Jews to have an Israel State, but it was never executed.

when the English who were the Palestine Protectorate were a little late in approving the UN Resolution the Jewish terroists bombed the Ben Gurion Hotel where they were quartered. A very wise man, Colin Powell advised GW Bush "If you break Iraq, You buy it" and was fired. We,ve bought it in with blood and a bankrupted treasury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case / 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / Russia Fines Google $366 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.