Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country (21400 Views)

Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe / South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter / Is Anc Leader, President Jacob Zuma The Right Man For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
onegig: You should have learnt not to talk to mad men. Having a discussion with them is more like shouting with a psychotic tout in AJ. I guess the UN human rights commission are also muslims and hamas sympathisers if we are to base things according to what these dolts believe.

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28437626

You wonder why the country is a Shit hole. They are up there. No simple sense of reasoning and analysis. They can't see things beyond their myopic religious and tribal views. Even if you disagree with a position at least be able to argue your points with facts. I am not suprised however. How do you give what you don't have?

the only exercise you can do perfectly is jumping to conclusions.

read my conversations with caseless and see my reason, I don't talk to hare brain ignoramuses in pseudo professor cloaks.
give everybody benefit of the doubt next time.

till then...

you can jerk off into a large bucket.....aND DROWN IN IT.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by onegig(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

Bro you self see am..

Too many educated illiterate boasting up and down with worthless degrees..
Most don't even know what's happening there. They just open their mouths and talk. No one is in support of hamas firing rockets but people should put themselves in the shoes of these people. You are fenced round. You can't travel, you can't have your personal freedom, your lands are been chopped up daily and your families are being killed daily in the disguise of self defense. What would you do?

Gaza is the only known city under massacre were innocent civilians have no safe harbour to run to. All exit points are totally blocked off by the Israelis. Civilians can't stay in their houses and can't run to another country to escape the siege.

So please ask this people where is their humanity?

Nobody needs to tell the Israelis their tactics is naive. You only build more hate and more palestinians to have the penchance for throwing rocket. I guess the 649 people who have died have families and friends and i don't expect their families to forget this in a hurry. If an MP in UK can think this way what do you expect of people who see the daily massacre of their people. And guess what the cycle continues.

A British lawmaker
says he would fire rockets into
Israel if he lived in the besieged
Gaza Strip, which has faced a
deadly Israeli offensive for over
two weeks. “The big question is –
if I lived in Gaza would I fire a
rocket? – probably yes,” Liberal
Democrat member of parliament
http://www.news247.com.ng/news/id-fire-rockets-at-israel-if-i-lived-in-gaza-british-mp
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

Bro you self see am..

Too many educated illiterate boasting up and down with worthless degrees..

MR MAN you are the worst kind of educated illiterate the world has ever had the misfortune of knowing.

answer my simple question before you start your blanket generalizations, stop spewing shiiiit up and down if you have no answers to them....and if you wanna see my reasons read my dialogue with caseless.

you keep calling people ignorant while its clear you don't know shiiiit from shinola.

simple scenario...hamas bombs Israel from densely packed town, Israel retaliates and you scream blue murder, ham-ass knows quite well there will be civilian casualties if Israel does...and it they don't they look and like a fool and keeps getting bombed.

this human shield strategy is the only way they can engage a superior foe like Israel in ANY kind of battle and it seems to be working for them, since they don't mind the death of their citizens. at least its gaining some public sympathy from oafs like you.

stop parading yourself as one knowledgeable bloke cos it only makes you look like a fool if you try this hard on a forum like NL....

just state your views or shut that fvck up.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Olaone1: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nigerians are supporting Israel yet they want Bakassi Peninsula back. They claim it belongs to Nigeria.

Hypocrisy!

Israel - a country 'founded' in 1947 undecided
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nazcoj(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
realone2012: God Bless the South Africans!!
This is the 2nd good thing that I will be witnessing coming out of that country after hosting the 2010 World Cup.

Okay fine, you guyz are supporting Israel because Hamas and his people have been bombarding them with rockets. Why cant Israel as a developed country try as much as possible to find these people (Hamas)?
As they claim Hamas is the terrorist not the 'People of Palestine', but who are they bombing now?
They have been killing innocent CHILDREN for days now. Just imagine Russia did the same thing when Ukraine was having problem with them. Lets all imagine what the likes of USA would do, just because Ukraine is part of NATO and since the DEFENSELESS PEOPLE OF PALESTINE are not they are free to die.
The UK keep selling weapons to Israel, USA keep giving Israel money to buy weapons, and later some people would be here to celebrate Israel triumph. Cant we try to stop being HYPOCRITICAL for once?
ISRAEL IS A BULLY!!!

GOOD BLESS THE CITY OF ILORIN!
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
GOOD BLESS AFRICA!!!

A typical Terrorist in the making
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by maasoap(m): 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
When Israel bombs kids of Palestinian origin, nobody asks questions because almighty USA is solidly behind them.
BTW, firing of rockets by HAMAS didn't start the conflict, arrests of hundreds of Palestinians started the conflicts after three missing kids were found dead. And another Palestinian boy was given gasoline to drink and later set ablaze alive. Google is our friend.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
onegig: Most don't even know what's happening there. They just open their mouths and talk. No one is in support of hamas firing rockets but people should put themselves in the shoes of these people. You are fenced round. You can't travel, you can't have your personal freedom, your lands are been chopped up daily and your families are being killed daily in the disguise of self defense. What would you do?

Gaza is the only known city under massacre were innocent civilians have no safe harbour to run to. All exit points are totally blocked off by the Israelis. Civilians can't stay in their houses and can't run to another country to escape the siege.

Nobody needs to tell the Israelis their tactics is naive. You only build more hate and more palestinians to have the penchance for throwing rocket. I guess the 649 people who have died have families and friends and i don't expect their families to forget this in a hurry. If an MP in UK can think this way what do you expect of people who see the daily massacre of their people. And guess what the cycle continues.

http://www.news247.com.ng/news/id-fire-rockets-at-israel-if-i-lived-in-gaza-british-mp

Blockheads won't and can never learn, even with all these you are posting, some of them are just too foolish to learn anything....
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Olaone1: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Th US (official) is complaining children were killed in Ukraine (Flight 17), yet more children have so far been killed in Palestine.

It is unbelievable what's going on in Gaza. Western powers are surprisingly mute. This world!
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
onegig: Most don't even know what's happening there. They just open their mouths and talk. [b]No one is in support of hamas firing rockets [/b]but people should put themselves in the shoes of these people. You are fenced round. You can't travel, you can't have your personal freedom, your lands are been chopped up daily and your families are being killed daily in the disguise of self defense. What would you do?

the bolded is the question I need an answer to...why they bomb CIVILLIANS in Israel......there is no excuse for that
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
Raymondenyi: 9c n fantastic step taken by isreal; God almighty, will punish isreal for this inhumane act they re pouring on people; on their own land; Now I begin to see wat hitler saw yrs back; n launched the "Holocaust" on them; lord help palestanians

You are a beast and a minion of Lucifer!!!!! animal in human skin!!! do you have any idea what they went through during the Holocaust?

How dare you? How can you wish that on any people?!!!

you should not be on this earth you animal!!!!! beast!!!! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by oleeee(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
imagine if boko haram attack near countries nd dey strike back to d citizens of Nigeria wat will u guys say abt dat,,u will say its Nigeria dat 1st trew d stone abi,,,u guys shld grow up
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by greggng: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Raymondenyi: 9c n fantastic step taken by isreal; God almighty, will punish isreal for this inhumane act they re pouring on people; on their own land; Now I begin to see wat hitler saw yrs back; n launched the "Holocaust" on them; lord help palestanians

You ve to withdraw ur statement cos you re ignorant of the facts on ground. Plastinians re trouble makes and they deserve what they got.israel is not like nigeria that folds her hand and allows terorist to take undue advantage. Hama will reap what they planted.again the God of israel is the real God I wonder how u expect God to punish them for protecting themself.you must be a stupid muslim
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Glexxx: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee: im longing for a time when Nigeria wl deal with its enemies(boko haram) in such a way dat they wl come begging for forgiveness.. the hamas militia started it hence they must not run away from it.i do support the war although civilians have bn made to be at the receiving end of the whole drama..ITS A NECESSARY WAR!!
The Isrealis Govt don't take shits from its enemies especially the Arab world which houses the most tryannts n bloodthirsty people in the world..osama,bin laden,ghadaffi,to mention but a few...they(hamas militia group) shud av realised dat before they fired the first rocket into Gaza thereby puting the lives of civilians at risk..
by the way,why are the ANC members so bent on having the Isrealis ambassador recalled by his country when they are fully aware dat such move wl not cause a stir neither wl it mk the Israelis army stop launching rocket into Gaza..OF WHAT SIGNIFICANT ECONOMIC, POLITICAL,SOCIAL use IS SOUTH AFRICA TO ISREAL?.is its dia diamond or wot?Mandela only fought for a just cause(aparthied).he neva allowed anoda man*s biz to become sth of great concern to him..its obvious dat they are embarking on a mission which wl produce nothing positive result...just watch out for the major headlines of most South African newspapers by next month n u wl see sth like **SA ANC APOLOGISE TO ISREALIS FOR UNGUIDED UTTERANCE N LIBEL OVER CRISIS IN GAZA+++
them no get things to do with their time..
Exactly,d question on my mind..wat relationship does SA n SA's ANC hv with Israel?..i suspect US speaking thru SA,cos two of deir citizens died in Gaza during dis saga.Hamas jst viol8ed d use of force.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Imag: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: The Palestinians were warned, but they didn't listen..

They should enjoy it while it last.

That's inhumane! They should enjoy death while it last? Are you human at all! And u go to church? Mayb uv killed before! I can imagine!
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Imag: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
greggng:

You ve to withdraw ur statement cos you re ignorant of the facts on ground. Plastinians re trouble makes and they deserve what they got.israel is not like nigeria that folds her hand and allows terorist to take undue advantage. Hama will reap what they planted.again the God of israel is the real God I wonder how u expect God to punish them for protecting themself.you must be a stupid muslim

Then u must be a silly christain!
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Symphony007: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Isreal is a idiotic blood sucking country and to you fools here saying Israel has no choice and that hamas is using civilians as human shield. When palestinian terrorists attacked isreali athletes at the munich olympics, also killed some isreali's in isreal. They fled to europe and started living in cities. Isreal hunted all of them down and assassinated them by gun with no collateral damage. Why did'nt they drop bombs on european cities, kill european citizens and call it "collateral damage" but because the know no one is behind the palestinians and their lives are worthless. They can kill them and brush it off. RUBBISH COUNTRY!!!!

3 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

MR MAN you are the worst kind of educated illiterate the world has ever had the misfortune of knowing.

answer my simple question before you start you blanket generalizations, stop spewing shiiiit up and down if you have no ansers to them....and if you wanna see my reasons read my dialogue with caseless.

you keep calling people ignorant while its clear you don't know shiiiit from shinola.

simple scenario...hamas bombs Israel from densely packed town, Israel retaliates and you scream blue murder, hams knows quite well there will be civilian casualties if Israel does...and it they don't they look and like a fool and keeps getting bomb.

this human shield strategy is the only way they can engage a superior foe like Israel in ANY kind of battle and it seems to be working for them, since they don't mind the death of their citizens. at least its gaining some public sympathy from oafs like you.

stop parading yourself as one knowledgeable bloke cos it only makes you look like a fool if you try this hard on a forum like NL....

just state your views or shut that fvck up.

You need to get a history book and read about the Israeli-Palesthinia conflict before talking about Hamas shooting rockets into Isreal. These guys are in a cage without a decent life yet you want them to continue to be enslaved by the Jews who keep making idiiotic reference about god's promiseland in an era where states are recongnized by their territory and sovereignity.

Israel has continue to shun the 2-nation solution to end the crisis and being backed by the UN. This is not about muslim vs christains or Jews vs Arabs but the emancipation of a people that were robbed of their land. I wondered what you will do if the whole of Nigeria caged you and your little village without access to the outside world if you have this kind of perception about the conflict.

Hitler may look like a hero with this kind of attitude of the jews !

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by bossanmayor(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
at 2005 the isreali withdrew from gaza and took back everything they
have and gave the land back to the palestinians
-palestinians had the money to build everything they want hospital,
airports etc etc and many other good stuff..
-instead building good stuff for themselves. They went and elected
hamas
a terror group as thier government. Which has the motto of " we love
death as much as the jewish love life"
-instead hamas builds good things and shelters for its people hamas
went
and built tunnels and shelter for its weapons and fighters. So they can
launch rockets from them like rats... leaving thier own people in great
danger..
-at 2007 hamas kept launching rockets at isreal. So the isreai decided
to
put he blockade around gaza. So yeah! Gaza wasnt an "open air
prison"
untill 2007 and the only reason it became one its because of hamas..
- at 2013 obama was working at two state solution. The palestinians
rejected it. Netanyahu told the palsetinins "you wannt peace with
isreal
or hamas ?" The palsetinins choice hamas.. by doing that they knew
the
full consequences.. which is was war att any time..
- lets not forget at 2014 hamas broke three cease fire. July 15, july17
and
july 20.. its not isreal fault that hamas wants war..
- most of you thing that hamas is defending it self. But its not. If
your
defending yourself you will fight the oppressor not become someone
elses.. which means if hamas was defending they would be launchig
rockets at the army not the civilizens.. hamas doesnt care about the
land
or its people all they want is to kill jewish.. if hamas had the power to
kill every jewish then they would kill as much as they can.. isreal
already
does have that power but they dont do that.. see the difference?
- you are told this is not a relgion case its a "humanity case " wrong..
this is a relgion conflict. First dont you guys find it wierd that thier is
no
muslim supporting isreal? .. second if muslims really cared about
other
muslims. Then how come thier was no outrage about the 5,000 killed
in
iraq ? Or the 2,00 killed in nigeria? Or the 270 killed in syria the last
days ? Hypocrisy of muslims..
muslim kill non-muslim = aswome
Muslim kill muslim = no outrage
non-muslim kill muslim = GENOCIDE!
# note. Please I want everone to also take time to rember the
chirstans of
iraq. Who were givin the choice leave, convert or die and thier
chruchs
were put on fire. They are another victim of islam but the difference
is
they cant protect themselves... which of course you will see no
muslims
protesting about that... why would they protest something they
secretly
love ?

3 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by homeboy232(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Winners72: South african looking for another reign of slavery and problems. How is that meant to be their business? They better steer clear of another man troubles. You are not invited to partake in the so-called killing so why the fuss?
shut up, south africa are among nuclear power countries, u tink say na naija wey be say na used and outdated weapon wey una dey buy.. Better wise up and face reality. For those of u talking rubbish about palestinian, i no go blame una, na watin una media god feed una na him una go believe. BBC AND CNN..they knw how to turn naija since 1960 to left and right..lack of global exposure.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by UpLoyo: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
I'm your next door neighbor and you keep throwing stones over the fence to injure my children and you know fully well I can beat the living day light out of you. What do you think it's going to happen the day I get really pissed off? Only an unreasonable father will not protect his family at all cost. If Israel doesn't give a damn about what the US thinks, who in the world is South Africa on the world stage?
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
I can see some of my fellow Christians who cannot see beyond religious sentiment on this topic. I fully think ANC proposal is in the right direction.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by dumodust(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
Repteam:

You said what has the palestine govt done to stop Hamas??

What has Nigeria govt done to stop boko haram??

Israel are a dangerous force to watch! They don't care about world rules. And one day they might turn on another country and keep destroying then since no one was able to stop then when they destroyed the people of Palestine.

I guess this is what Hitler was scared of when he warned about them!
funny logic, so hitler is now your hero? U are trying hard to prove a point with hitler? Making a case for extermination of the jews
hitler hated blacks, gypsies etc more than jews and had plans to turn africa into one giant farmland with us as slaves
he cared about nothing except his aryan race..,
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bluetooth2:

You need to get a history book and read about the Israeli-Palesthinia conflict before talking about Hamas shooting rockets into Isreal. These guys are in a cage without a decent life yet you want them to continue to be enslaved by the Jews who keep making idiiotic reference about god's promiseland in an era where states are recongnized by their territory and sovereignity.

Israel has continue to shun the 2-nation solution to end the crisis and being backed by the UN. This is not about muslim vs christains or Jews vs Arabs but the emancipation of a people that were robbed of their land. I wondered what you will do if the whole of Nigeria caged you and your little village without access to the outside world if you have this kind of perception about the conflict.

Hitler may look like a hero with this kind of attitude of the jews !

bro believe me I know enough of the history.

but my point is...hamas should be wise enough to know that launching rockets into civilian populated areas wont get them the respite they so badly need...that's my main point.

since 1947 there has been countless wars...some are even full scale wars ......yom kippur war and six day wars were full scale arab-league wars on Israel which failed and resulted in Israel grabbing even MORE territory in the excuse of consolidation, how then can hamas be stupid enough o launch rockets now.

watch bro, with this ground invasion, Israel is sure to be the winner in more ways than one......then the lives of LITTLE KIDS who don't even know anything about the surrounding politics will be lost in vain.. ..that's my point.

launching rockets from peoples homes is foolhardy.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Helghast: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Regardless of what the Media and everyone else may say, I still believe that Hamas is just as guilty as Israel, how can you put Rocket launching platforms near civilian hospitals and buildings then expect them not to get blown up along with you, Hamas uses human shields and Israel doesn't give a Bleep.

Recalling the Ambassador was solely done because of political pressure and the on going strikes from within, we have a considerably large Muslim community in S.A so the Government now has to take that situation into consideration, and plus we don't need more strikes in S.A right now, and because of our history with Apartheid S.A is now forced to go against everything that even resembles inequality or injustice, recalling the Ambassador won't do anything but it will bring peace in S.A
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
bossanmayor: at 2005 the isreali withdrew from gaza and took back everything they
have and gave the land back to the palestinians
-palestinians had the money to build everything they want hospital,
airports etc etc and many other good stuff..
-instead building good stuff for themselves. They went and elected
hamas
a terror group as thier government. Which has the motto of " we love
death as much as the jewish love life"
-instead hamas builds good things and shelters for its people hamas
went
and built tunnels and shelter for its weapons and fighters. So they can
launch rockets from them like rats... leaving thier own people in great
danger..
-at 2007 hamas kept launching rockets at isreal. So the isreai decided
to
put he blockade around gaza. So yeah! Gaza wasnt an "open air
prison"
untill 2007 and the only reason it became one its because of hamas..
- at 2013 obama was working at two state solution. The palestinians
rejected it. Netanyahu told the palsetinins "you wannt peace with
isreal
or hamas ?" The palsetinins choice hamas.. by doing that they knew
the
full consequences.. which is was war att any time..
- lets not forget at 2014 hamas broke three cease fire. July 15, july17
and
july 20.. its not isreal fault that hamas wants war..
- most of you thing that hamas is defending it self. But its not. If
your
defending yourself you will fight the oppressor not become someone
elses.. which means if hamas was defending they would be launchig
rockets at the army not the civilizens.. hamas doesnt care about the
land
or its people all they want is to kill jewish.. if hamas had the power to
kill every jewish then they would kill as much as they can.. isreal
already
does have that power but they dont do that.. see the difference?
- you are told this is not a relgion case its a "humanity case " wrong..
this is a relgion conflict. First dont you guys find it wierd that thier is
no
muslim supporting isreal? .. second if muslims really cared about
other
muslims. Then how come thier was no outrage about the 5,000 killed
in
iraq ? Or the 2,00 killed in nigeria? Or the 270 killed in syria the last
days ? Hypocrisy of muslims..
muslim kill non-muslim = aswome
Muslim kill muslim = no outrage
non-muslim kill muslim = GENOCIDE!
# note. Please I want everone to also take time to rember the
chirstans of
iraq. Who were givin the choice leave, convert or die and thier
chruchs
were put on fire. They are another victim of islam but the difference
is
they cant protect themselves... which of course you will see no
muslims
protesting about that... why would they protest something they
secretly
love ?

chop knuckle my man, do you drink beer or wine, name the joint and lets go, I will pay, infact go there now and start drinking, no matter how many and how much, when I get there I will pay, you can even start a fight and beat the bar tender, I am coming with soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Dhulqarnain(m): 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
May God help the people of Palestine
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by adebayo111: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
Most response here is either based on sentiment, ignorance or religion.

Who owns gaza? If the rightful owner of gaza is allowed control of their land, i think all this will not surface.

All of you talking were blaming the govt of Nigeria when bakassi was ceded to cameroon.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by PenSniper: 4:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
Onyocha:

fanatic, do you know the name of the Palestinian kid (Muhammad Abu Khudeir) who was kidnapped and burnt alive with gasoline by Israeli illegal settlers in the West Bank? but you are quick to repeat the killing of three israeli "teenagers" who in fact were israeli reservist soldiers in the israel army of terror, occupation, genocide, apartheid and ethnic cleanSing.

what does the three israelis kidnapped in the west bank have to do with israel attacking hamas in gaza? what silliness are you people parroting?

Go back to school to qualify for this sort of discourse.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by ooshinibos: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
another mistake by south Africa ....why didn't they ( south Africa ) condenm the killing of the
three teenagers by the palestines the jews are not like africans that dont know how to take care of their own , the jews have every right to protect them selves from terrorist , African mentality stinks !!!!!!!
The palestineans should stop throwing rockets into a strong mans house
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by onoja12: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
am calling on the President of nigeria to immediately follow suit.Africa must speak with one voice on political issues

Onyocha: Published on 22 July 2014

Written by The African National Congress in Parliament (ANC)

Following nationwide protests across South Africa against the ongoing Israeli attacks on Gaza (Israel has killed over 400 Palestinians including 100 children in the last 10 days) the ANC in Parliament has called for the Israeli ambassador in South Africa to leave with immediate effect. The ANC must implement this and the decision to recall the South African Ambassador from Tel Aviv with urgency.

The African National Congress in Parliament is extremely outraged by the wanton and unjustifiable bombardment and killings of innocent civilians, including children, in Palestinian territory of Gaza by Israel military forces. We echo the widespread condemnation of these senseless attacks on defenceless Palestinians and call on the government of Israel to immediately cease with this blatant act of criminality.

It is unacceptable that as the Israeli military is flagrantly violating the territorial integrity of Gaza, claiming hundreds of lives and injuring thousands, the United Nations Security Council fails to intervene decisively in line with its powers. The office of the UN Secretary General issues statements which have not effect. The UN Security Council must stand up and act to support vulnerable Palestinian people at the time when they need their protection. The situation involving Palestine and Israel is an undeclared war, in which the aggressor, Israel, has destroyed the Palestinian economy, robbed people of their land, unilaterally changed borders, and unilaterally built a wall of exclusion
to keep Palestinians out of their land. When it feels provoked, it unleashes the most sophisticated military hardware on a defenceless people. Palestinians have been reduced to cheap labour for the Israel economy. This relentless destruction of the Palestinian territory and its people by Israel must be stopped. The international community needs to act in unison on this matter.

As the ANC in Parliament, we stand unapologetically with the people of Palestine and pro-Palestinian campaigners in an endeavour to exert pressure on Israel’s government to comply with the UN Security Council resolutions and stop its killings and gross persecution of Palestinian people. We remain resolute in our view that the only long lasting peaceful solution to the situation in the Middle East is the attainment of a two-state solution between Israel and Palestine in which the two states exist side by side independently and peacefully.

Our strong condemnation of Israel's violent aggression, however, does not in any way mean approval of the continuing firing of rockets by Hamas into Israel, which has put the lives of innocent civilians at risk. We echo the call by the South African government for both parties to end all forms of aggression towards one another.

The ANC in Parliament will mobilise other political formations in this institution to take a principled stand against the criminal acts of Israel and further to ensure that Parliament as an institution formally condemns the deadly violence visited upon the people of Palestine. We will also invite other parties to the lunchtime picketing outside Parliament in support of the people of Palestine and in calling for peace in the Middle East region. As one of the measures to put pressure on Israel, we are of a firm view that our government must recall our ambassador to Israel and also ask the Israel ambassador to South African to leave with immediate effect.

During this International Nelson Mandela Day in which South Africans and the world are called upon to engage in noble acts in emulation of the world icon, we align ourselves with his profound statement that “our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians”.

http://www.alternativenews.org/english/index.php/politics/politico/8322-document-anc-calls-israeli-ambassador-to-leave-the-country

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / Chinese Company Stops Construction Of Niger's Kandadji Dam Over Sanctions / 5 Dead In Israel Strike On Syria Targeting 'iran-aligned Leaders' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.