Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Guys Bewarned Ooo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Bewarned Ooo (10119 Views)

Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. / Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2014
MissShakira: Swidy is lik de hav eatin ur money b4,well as 4 d dumpin,as a lady if u make urself a cheap product de will eat u and dump u dat also goes 2 guys,as a guy u tink u hav all it takes 2 mess around wit girls de will also eat u and dump u
i give 3 gbosa
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2014
MissShakira: Swidy is lik de hav eatin ur money b4,well as 4 d dumpin,as a lady if u make urself a cheap product de will eat u and dump u dat also goes 2 guys,as a guy u tink u hav all it takes 2 mess around wit girls de will also eat u and dump u
i give u 3 gbosa
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by lilmax(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Don't let Joseph Mbu catch you, protests have been banned .

Anyway, homely girls are not easily dumped because they become friends that suddenly become part of your everyday live.

Those of una wey dey always dey mudy, form been on my own and such stuff like I no send, all I can say is ntoooooorrrrrrr
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by LaurelP(m): 12:29am On Jul 23, 2014

Its not only eating and dumping
Wen u feel like ur Beyonce or Kim Kardashian wen u re notin
U'll be dumped b4 u know it

D problem wt u girls is dat u can't be urself
U feel dat forming raises ur value
Dat was den not now.

1 Like

Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by LaurelP(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: u dint answer my questn

I think I made myself clear enuf
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2014
LaurelP:

no....ii asked a direct question...n d answer s either yes or no....so,r u talkn frm experience Mr LaurelP..mayb u av been into dat shoe once b4
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by xp17(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2014
I kinda like your last sentence, because me like to be eaten and dumped cool .hope you are mouthed enough to swallow 8.2inches?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Rdduite(m): 1:28am On Jul 23, 2014
xp17: I kinda like your last sentence, because me like to be eaten and dumped cool .hope you are mouthed enough to swallow 8.2inches?

I didn't initially wanted to comment but this is the most foolish post for the year!

Get a life dude! undecided
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by clemzo101(m): 3:27am On Jul 23, 2014
100 likes....best post so far
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by AdeniyiA(m): 5:19am On Jul 23, 2014
devil's strategy at destroying homes nd marriages
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by chacoonder(m): 6:00am On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: i dont know if my fellow female nairalanders have noticed dis or mayb am just over-reacting....the rate of heart-breaks and dumping is gettn too much...abeg,guys...wats happening??...is it dat u guys dont want to b serious abt relatnships anylonga or u just want to chop and go....girls,i think we shud protest ooo...abi,wat do u think...
Is the morality and loyalty rate of women appreciating or depreciating? ..the answer to this will give you a quick insight as to why these burst ups are becoming the order of the day.
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Sunkyphil(m): 6:23am On Jul 23, 2014
I guess dats d more reason most ladies are into 'runs' and 'aristos' these days.
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by snadguy007(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2014
LaurelP:

Dis guy has just spoken the truth......instead of temigracie to read and digest his comments, she is busy asking if LaurelP is speaking frm experience.

He who has hear, let him/her hear
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2014
snadguy007:

Dis guy has just spoken the truth......instead of temigracie to read and digest his comments, she is busy asking if LaurelP is speaking frm experience.

He who has hear, let him/her hear
hmmmm,adon hear.....atleast,let him answer my questn nah
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Sunkyphil: I guess dats d more reason most ladies are into 'runs' and 'aristos' these days.
wen boys are not smiling again...
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2014
AdeniyiA: devil's strategy at destroying homes nd marriages
dat means we all nid to b prayerful niyen ooo
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by olasmith10(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2014
dumping doesn't mean d guy/lady just wants to end it or probably because of dis general sayn that over familiarity breeds contempt or for other irrational reason know to us. But some dumping are meant to happen so that one of dem or even both will live a happy life in d nearest future as that might not be guaranteed if they still remain together..
my ex girlfriend was everything a man ll pray for although she has some flaws as nobody is perfect.
But along d line, I noticed I do not possess dis genuine love to power our love to d marriage level.
So I had to call it quit as I can't afford to c her suffer in marriage as a result of my own error.
it was a though decision for me to make as I really fancy lots of things about her. But she doesn't understand.. she ll tell everybody that Av dumped her in such a way that they ll c me as a very bad person.
Infact she is also a nairalander and she pours abuses on me on any thread she opens.. Which usually destabilizes me each tym I read them . But aside that, I still wish her well..I want her to meet her own prince charming.
the bottom line is, ladies needs to be a bit rational and shouldn't allow their emotions to soak them up in situations like this..
my two cent.
*drops mic*

3 Likes

Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Bunchersstab(m): 8:47am On Jul 23, 2014
That is wat u get When u expect too much from every relationship witout givin it ur best.
Sisters, alwaz b urself wen in a relationship u dnt av to pretend.
What turn guys off mostly is
1,A Nagging woman
2, possesive woman
3, cheaters
4,liers
5, Dos who thinks they knw it all
6, D ones dat wants to rule ova der men.

to be continue....

3 Likes

Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Sunkyphil(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2014
temigracie: wen boys are not smiling again...
no be guys fault na wen d ladies' demands become too much
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by slex(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
aguiyi: Don't let Joseph Mbu catch you, protests have been banned .

Anyway, homely girls are not easily dumped because they become friends that suddenly become part of your everyday live.

Those of una wey dey always dey mudy, form been on my own and such stuff like I no send, all I can say is ntoooooorrrrrrr

Oh mehn you harsh ooo

But i have to agree with the poster, dumping has increased because there hasvbeen an increasevin demand for more money by the elebi oshi babes and increase in backstabbing girls.
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by slex(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Rdduite:

I didn't initially wanted to comment but this is the most foolish post for the year!

Get a life dude! undecided

Hehe
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by iamnolongerkool: 9:28am On Jul 23, 2014
www.gnatcatchers..com is currently doing a promo of giving out free credit daily on their blog.You could be the lucky winner,all you need to do is check the site continuously for latest trends on their site...Thanks.Or you could follow this trends,because immediately the credit is posted on the blog,people are told through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1824546/free-credit-daily
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by OCTAVO: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2014
Who broke your heart this time again?
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by armadeo(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
iamnolongerkool: www.gnatcatchers..com is currently doing a promo of giving out free credit daily on their blog.You could be the lucky winner,all you need to do is check the site continuously for latest trends on their site...Thanks.Or you could follow this trends,because immediately the credit is posted on the blog,people are told through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1824546/free-credit-daily

Your sense no be today own. See the style for traffic pulling you dey do.

Anyway make you also talk the network when u dey drop make I no go open am see Airtel recharge.
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by iamnolongerkool: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2014
armadeo:

Your sense no be today own. See the style for traffic pulling you dey do.

Anyway make you also talk the network when u dey drop make I no go open am see Airtel recharge.

Lol..Am dropping for a particular network daily..Today own would be mtn... smiley smiley
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Rdduite(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
iamnolongerkool:

Lol..Am dropping for a particular network daily..Today own would be mtn... smiley smiley

For the airtime hungry fellas huh?

By the way, how much will you be dropping for today? #100, #200 or more?

Dude, if you really want real traffic to that you're damn blog contact me
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Sunkyphil:
no be guys fault na wen d ladies' demands become too much
...u think so undecided
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2014
imas: Dumped in what sense? you mean like this?
* grabs OP, makes sweet love, then pushes her out into the cold night, then slams the door*
hehehe...

You no well gan!

Maybe like that sha...op can tell.
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by iamnolongerkool: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2014
Rdduite:

For the airtime hungry fellas huh?

By the way, how much will you be dropping for today? #100, #200 or more?

Dude, if you really want real traffic to that you're damn blog contact me

How old are you??If you are above eighteen then it is sad that you are not mature enough to say that someone's blog is damn..Well thanks hater..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Chat Between Two Slay Queens Of How The Use Of Sex Sweetener Has Enhance / We All Have The Tendency To Cheat, But... - Bamisepeter's Blog / My Husband Likes Suckling My Breast, I'm Afraid Of Saggy Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.