Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Guys Bewarned Ooo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Bewarned Ooo (10117 Views)

Women Come And Hear Ooo...lol. / Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Major Mistakes Virgin Guys Do, Bewarned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 04, 2014
190theclown:

If indeed you had the time to work on your personal hygiene you wont be here on nairaland spewing rubbish

look at your dirty mouth like heartbreak

na that one una sabi.. only man man man nor go concentrate on your career
..You know, it will be so unwise of me to exchange words with you this morning.....Thats what we call etiquette, courtsey,respect for ones personality....

You can call me series of f*cking names till you rot in your grave, i wont be moved....It wont reduce my income, it wont reduce my respect neither will it soil my personality here on NL.....so, Mr 190clown....let the insults keep coming........am enjoying it... ..You are now free like a bird....
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2014
temigracie: ..You know, it will be so unwise of me to exchange words with you this morning.....Thats what we call etiquette, courtsey,respect for ones personality....

You can call me series of f*cking names till you rot in your grave, i wont be moved....It wont reduce my income, it wont reduce my respect neither will it soil my personality here on NL.....so, Mr 190clown....let the insults keep coming........am enjoying it... ..You are now free like a bird....
thank you joor. "Never fight with a fool cos he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience" morning!

1 Like

Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2014
temigracie: ..You know, it will be so unwise of me to exchange words with you this morning.....Thats what we call etiquette, courtsey,respect for ones personality....

shocked....dahs wat we call MATURITY..
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 04, 2014
temigracie: i dont know if my fellow female nairalanders have noticed dis or mayb am just over-reacting....the rate of heart-breaks and dumping is gettn too much...abeg,guys...wats happening??...is it dat u guys dont want to b serious abt relatnships anylonga or u just want to chop and go....girls,i think we shud protest ooo...abi,wat do u think...
hmm but others (even I) would say we should share the blame 50-50
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2014
slex:

Bia!y2jx or whatever they call you. So u are promoting double cheating abi?thunder faya you dere
"double cheating" lol. That should go straight into the new oxford dictionary
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 04, 2014
Onwe101: babe the dumpin and hrt break wahalla it's double sided Ooo...u gals even break hrt more dis days...
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2014
Onwe101: babe the dumpin and hrt break wahalla it's double sided Ooo...u gals even break hrt more dis days...
hmm helep me telam. Girls would have like 7 bf and d numbers kip rising. Chances are she pops dem away like popcorn
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2014
MuhdG: thank you joor. "Never fight with a fool cos he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience" morning!
..Good morning...tanks alot, bro
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2014
Xtarxhyne: shocked....dahs wat we call MATURITY..
...lol....babe, no time to waste time ooo..BTW, good morning...

...**two hands in the air***...Boss mi, twale
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2014
temigracie: ...lol....babe, no time to waste time ooo..BTW, good morning...

...**two hands in the air***...Boss mi, twale
gud mawning...no dey whyne me abeq
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2014
Xtarxhyne: gud mawning...no dey whyne me abeq
..babe, thats the truth ooo....
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by 190theclown: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2014

Wetin this one dey talk>

Income
since wen u begin work grin grin
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by shinery53(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2014
temigracie: ...awwww......am so so sorry, Mr Shinery....Am not on any social network for now except NL sha.....We can say whateva we have to say here, sir..

..am just a mention away...and i ll be glad to answer any question you have for me, sir....I hope you understand, sir...

Once again, am very sorry.....
... OK thanks for the reply. I have sent several e mail messages to u but u are yet to reply... my number is 08184156670. thanks.
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
XO
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by segefx(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sorry ladies.Guys are more concerns about their career, friends n family.We will come back to you wen we have successfully build our world.Guys dumping ladies since 5000BC Adam n Eve.

1 Like

Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Temmy like ive bn on some of your threads sometimes back before the crash. Its just that Heartbreaking/Dumping comes from both sites, guys dumps no doubt about that and u ladies Dumps,Disappoints, and Break Hearts more.....But for some guys, I believes there's always a Genuine reason before they Put a relationship to a an End. But most Babes can do that overnight giving excuses that aren't reasonable. A friend of mine just lost his Babe to this recently concluded 3wks NYSC Orientation(Camp).Just 5days on camp and everything changed about her.She wont pick,she won't return calls,sometimes 2/3days he wont hear from her.Just last week he realised she has been missing around with a guy she met on camp.Almost 5years relationship, my guy was in 200L and the babe came into the University as a pre degree student when they met/started the journey. My guy is presently working here In Akure, she was aslo deployed to Ondo State here,where she met another guy. So what about this Temmy..
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 14, 2014
temigracie: ...awwww......am so so sorry, Mr Shinery....Am not on any social network for now except NL sha.....We can say whateva we have to say here, sir..

..am just a mention away...and i ll be glad to answer any question you have for me, sir....I hope you understand, sir...

Once again, am very sorry.....

The only thing he will understand is that you lied...and next time he's also gonna find a good lie to get a girls contact....he would have appreciated it if you were straight and polite with him.
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Youngpo413: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2014
^^
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Daughterzion(f): 5:58am On Sep 19, 2014
LaurelP: Dis is just d beginning
More dumping coming soon
Until u girls start using ur senses

Its all abt money money money
Why won't u get dumped
are u blaming us oga abeg park wel jor mtchew
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sile12: Temmy like ive bn on some of your threads sometimes back before the crash. Its just that Heartbreaking/Dumping comes from both sites, guys dumps no doubt about that and u ladies Dumps,Disappoints, and Break Hearts more.....But for some guys, I believes there's always a Genuine reason before they Put a relationship to a an End. But most Babes can do that overnight giving excuses that aren't reasonable. A friend of mine just lost his Babe to this recently concluded 3wks NYSC Orientation(Camp).Just 5days on camp and everything changed about her.She wont pick,she won't return calls,sometimes 2/3days he wont hear from her.Just last week he realised she has been missing around with a guy she met on camp.Almost 5years relationship, my guy was in 200L and the babe came into the University as a pre degree student when they met/started the journey. My guy is presently working here In Akure, she was aslo deployed to Ondo State here,where she met another guy. So what about this Temmy..

hmmmm.....really tough,,,,

Well, feelings change...People change...She changed...because of the environment and distance....
Although, am not in support of the atrocities she committed...I believe they are not meant to be together....

Yeah, i agree with you....Dumping is coming from both sides...Both it s prevalent in guys...Guys do the dumping alot nowadays...
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by coolsegun2002: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2014
Well...I hear Boyz just dey para....man dey collect 140k permonth....babe dey aware....but babe dey ask for Peruvian hair worth 250k among other demands....how the hell do u want him to pull Dat off...as babes dey form inconsiderate nd pretend say Boyz na ATM machine...well man gats do the needful...close the babe account sharpally....
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2014
coolsegun2002: Well...I hear Boyz just dey para....man dey collect 140k permonth....babe dey aware....but babe dey ask for Peruvian hair worth 250k among other demands....how the hell do u want him to pull Dat off...as babes dey form inconsiderate nd pretend say Boyz na ATM machine...well man gats do the needful...close the babe account sharpally....

Lol...

How about if she is a good woman, caring and sweet....Will you still dump her??....
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by coolsegun2002: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2014
temigracie:

Lol...

How about if she is a good woman, caring and sweet....Will you still dump her??....
Of course not...a good babe is just too hard to find.....those are 3 wow qualities u just mentioned...u don't get find dem all in one place nd when u get lucky..u find all d qualities....the babe go wowo small..or make she be sickler,or make he nd she be AS...
Re: Guys Bewarned Ooo by lawrenceunaa: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2014
is no sin to dump a partner that hope of future undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Handle Her?she Can't Do Without Sex For 5 Days! / Why The Hate On South African Women? / Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.