Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

5 Sure Ways To Build A Lasting Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Ways To Build A Lasting Relationship (530 Views)

15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Build A Lasting Relationship by virussmart(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bringing more to your Relationship is less demanding, but in the future will add more value to your relationship. Below are sure ways to strengthen your relationship.

1. Be Authentic – Because, who likes a fake?

My advice is to show people who you are right away Be the genuine version of yourself all the time and people will recognize it. Don’t change yourself or lie about your credentials/experience to be someone you think the other person would like to see. Sooner or later, people spot that behavior. As soon as they do, they’ll go running for the hills.

2. Be Likeable – Because no one likes a butthead.

This concept seems so easy, right? Why do some people have such a hard time with it then? While I can’t answer that question (it’s quite loaded), view source for more http://www.braintutorial.com/2014/07/5-sure-ways-to-build-lasting.html

(1) (Reply)

Do Any Matured Personstill Use 2go? / How She Took Your Boyfriend. / I Dont Know If I Should Demand For My Painting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.