Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (109585 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by LAZAREY: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ osas, thanks for the downward review of your price. Edit the item no 3 on your list, I know you mean 750 not 250. Do the needful and correct it .
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by marcjoe(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
BUY 1GB+ MTN DATA TODAY FROM ME AND GET 250MB DATA FOR FREE...

https://www.nairaland.com/1883688/enter-buy-cheapest-mtn-data/6#26407633

we r genuine and reliable....
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
LAZAREY: @ osas, thanks for the downward review of your price. Edit the item no 3 on your list, I know you mean 750 not 250. Do the needful and correct it .
Thank you very much for your observation sir. I am very grateful.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by LAZAREY: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ marcjoe osas is genuine and reliable as well. Done bus. with him many times and he has never fail me. . Appreciate you guys.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Saecula: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2014
luluosas:
The bolded is never possible on this MTN SME data platform because MTN had already programmed the data to be transferred at a time to 250MB, 500MB, 750MB and 1GB data volumes. So what EnterPRO did for you was to transfer 50MB from his personal subscription to compensate you. Thank you.

Can one transfer data on mtn, like me transferring to my younger sis? if yes, how?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2014
Saecula:

Can one transfer data on mtn, like me transferring to my younger sis? if yes, how?
Good morning.
On this SME plan, No. Once the data is resident on your phone, it can never go out again. For you to share your plan with someone else, you have to buy two numbers of 250MB = 500MB for two different numbers. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by marcjoe(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2014
LAZAREY: @ marcjoe osas is genuine and reliable as well. Done bus. with him many times and he has never fail me. . Appreciate you guys.

Good...i know say luluosas na genuine seller na...

He really tried by telling customers about d validity period of dis data we r selling...

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Dmanlex(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2014
luluosas:
Well, Night plan is a different plan which will not be updated should you buy this SME data share. So I advice that you exhaust your night plan before buying this plan.
Yes, I sell and below is my price list. Thank you.

you had reply sms on time. Time to step up replies ASAP
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by obosirow: 8:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
smiley
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Buchukwu: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
I was shared data and my 3g disappeared, why?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Ayomi088(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2014
Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-300

Hop in to find out
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Fabdedon(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
diarisgod:
I refuse to believe this man. Telling me you get 10GB from MTN at the rate of N10,000 is not true. I have seen some of these guys into similar business of yours selling their 1GB for N950 & 2GB for N1,500. So, do the calculation! The buying price is not even gonna surface let alone profit.

I believe this is a tweak you are not willing to let out. I also called MTN Customer care now and they could not confirm your claim.
hmm pls show me d guy and how much does he sell 250 mb?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Fabdedon(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
EnterPRO:

thanks boss.

you bought from our first batch. we did a lot of experimenting with it and a few people were affected. those still with us are enjoying the fruits of those experiments.

our volume has also increased and the 1 or 2 weeks lag is now a thing of the past.
please ur whatsapp digits am intrested
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Nwachinemere1: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
1gb for 1000
500MB for 500

Call me at 08076125595 or whatsapp 08076125595.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by EnterPRO: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2014
Fabdedon:
please ur whatsapp digits am intrested

please check my profile by clicking my username.

thanks
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by lordmayor4(m): 9:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Pls can I share the data to another sim? The guy I bought from mistakenly sent the data to my other sim! Pls help
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by ivannybrown: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Buy ur cheap MTN DATA PLANS

250MB for #350
500MB for #700
750MB for #1000
1GB for #1200
2GB for #2400
3GB for #3200

For bigger plans,we can negotiate
Note:All plans will last for a period of ONE MONTH

Contact me on 07037463037...u can call or watsapp me...thanks
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by samuelson06(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Someone should help me start up please, I'll like to do this business. What do I need to do? Someone should tell me what to do please.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Dmanlex(m): 6:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nice one @ Osas dats a great job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Skeelzz(m): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
A question pls....is der any way I can transfer some of d data I bought to som1 else
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by holykezi: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
diarisgod:
I refuse to believe this man. Telling me you get 10GB from MTN at the rate of N10,000 is not true. I have seen some of these guys into similar business of yours selling their 1GB for N950 & 2GB for N1,500. So, do the calculation! The buying price is not even gonna surface let alone profit.

I believe this is a tweak you are not willing to let out. I also called MTN Customer care now and they could not confirm your claim.

What other proof do you want? Be a sharp gentleman and google it up, so you don't speak OP. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2014
lordmayor4:
Pls can I share the data to another sim? The guy I bought from mistakenly sent the data to my other sim! Pls help
No. Once it is credited to a line, it can't be shared out nor retrieve. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
samuelson06:
Someone should help me start up please, I'll like to do this business. What do I need to do? Someone should tell me what to do please.
Kindly give me a call on 08051516844. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2014
Dmanlex:
Nice one @ Osas dats a great job
Thanks and GOD bless.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2014
Skeelzz:
A question pls....is der any way I can transfer some of d data I bought to som1 else
No. All you have to do is to share the size of the data you want to buy from your vendor. Let's say you want to buy 500MB for yourself, then give 2 numbers to the vendor to share 250MB each on the lines. But if you want to buy 250MB only, this is NEVER possible. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2014
holykezi:

What other proof do you want? Be a sharp gentleman and google it up, so you don't speak OP. Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2014
LAZAREY:
@ marcjoe osas is genuine and reliable as well. Done bus. with him many times and he has never fail me. . Appreciate you guys.
Thanks Mr. Lazarey. I am grateful.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by gbemsone(f): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
how can i do screen shot of my phone ..pls help
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Good morning to you all MTN
SME Data Share resellers,
I met a shock from MTN this night while trying
to share my data with a customer for a volume
of 250MB. After completing the process, I got
this shocking message on my screen:

"Dear Customer, you have already reached your
quota of 10 maximum shares for your plan.
Please purchase another plan to be allotted
another 10 shares".

I thought it was an error, I checked my data
balance and it was still intact with 2.09GB left.
So, I decided to try it again and behold, the
same shocking and sad message was the
response.

Fellow MTN SME Data Share resellers, what's
your own experience this night? Is this the end
of MTN SME Data Share business?
Let's hear from you. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Blackchampion(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2014
luluosas:
Good morning to you all MTN
SME Data Share resellers,
I met a shock from MTN this night while trying
to share my data with a customer for a volume
of 250MB. After completing the process, I got
this shocking message on my screen:

"Dear Customer, you have already reached your
quota of 10 maximum shares for your plan.
Please purchase another plan to be allotted
another 10 shares".

I thought it was an error, I checked my data
balance and it was still intact with 2.09GB left.
So, I decided to try it again and behold, the
same shocking and sad message was the
response.

Fellow MTN SME Data Share resellers, what's
your own experience this night? Is this the end
of MTN SME Data Share business?
Let's hear from you. Thank you.
So how much do u intend to sell 1GB now wit dis development?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by guru01(m): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2014
i call this an error message.
i am undergoing the same issue, but hopefully to resolve it soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Airtel APN On Universal Modem / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.