Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (109612 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by gentlevin2: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2014
pacific4me: Who sells Etisalat like dis type of mtn sme data?
bro if u search d forum u wil find a guy dat sell etisalat own. I came across his page 2days ago but cant remember now cos na mtn own i dey use.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Get across to Asanga on +2348069340417 (WhatsApp). Tell him luluosas referred you. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
dazekid:

So this was the point you wanted to pass that made you first type that epistle...Some niggaz just like breeding sentiment sha.
And what was wrong with that please? Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Kamaye(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
luluosas:
Get across to Asanga on +2348069340417 (WhatsApp). Tell him luluosas referred you. Thank you.
You know what I like about you? You always keep your threads alive, kudos to you. BTW do you still accept airtime payment?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by biomedixexcel(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2014
I do, check my signature
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2014
Kamaye: You know what I like about you? You always keep your threads alive, kudos to you. BTW do you still accept airtime payment?
Thank you for your compliments.
Yes, I do sir. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Olaoladimeji(m): 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
Just bought data from your for my dad. Thanks for being faithful with the validity and really nice doing business with you

1 Like

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Olaoladimeji: Just bought data from your for my dad. Thanks for being faithful with the validity and really nice doing business with you
Thank you so much for the patronage. I am very grateful.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
Keep An Eye On Your Airtime

Dear users of MTN SME Data Share service,
As you are enjoying this cheaper data subscription on your Android, iOS, iPads, Windows and USB Modem devices, please do keep an eye on your airtime. This is because immediately your data bundle is exhausted, MTN will NEVER tell you but they will fall on your airtime thereafter. By so doing, you may be thinking that you are still browsing using your paid data plan not knowing that your airtime is gone. Even though you have N5,000 in your account, they will wipe it out under few minutes on PAYU (Pay As You Use) platform. So be careful with your airtime.
Therefore, always dial *461# followed by 7 to check your data balance, should *461*7# refused to show your data balance when dialed, so that you will be aware of when to disconnect your Internet service. However, if you don't always leave money in your account, you may not bother about this.

Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by jeffoe(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2014
do u accept airtime if yes send the number I can send the recharge card too.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Oxone(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2014
luluosas: Good morning everyone. Thank you for your patronage so far.
My data bundle has 28 days validity today Thursday, 7th August, 2014. Thank you.

how do i contact you for 1GB and how much is it?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
Good evening all.
Just to let you know that I have a new plan now with 30 days validity. Thank you all for your patronage.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
There Is Hope For Nigeria

Yesterday, 7th August, 2014, I mistakenly sent 500MB to someone who paid for 250MB on my MTN SME data share. When I chatted with him to confirm the receipt of his data volume as 131 refused to send him an alert, he told me that he has 500MB in his account instead of the 250MB he paid for.
When I calculated my data, I discovered that 250MB was actually missing. I then told him that it was a mistake on my part. So he asked what he should then do. I simply told him to use the data and pay me whenever he will have the money and he agreed with me, while apologizing to him for the extra burden I was making him to burn.

Honestly, I was very glad that this man was a true Nigerian to the core. I know he fears GOD very well otherwise he would have decided to keep mute over it and feel as if nothing happened. With this development I encountered, I am 100% certain that the image of Nigeria will surely be redeemed, as we Nigerians strive to be honest in everything we do.

Indeed, there is hope for Nigeria to rise above the corruption image she had been painted, due to the dubious activities of some wicked Nigerians, who believed that the only way to make it is by fraud. May the LORD help us as nation.

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by aceTS: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
wot is happening here?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by thewarrior72: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
luluosas: There Is Hope For Nigeria

Yesterday, 7th August, 2014, I mistakenly sent 500MB to someone who paid for 250MB on my MTN SME data share. When I chatted with him to confirm the receipt of his data volume as 131 refused to send him an alert, he told me that he has 500MB in his account instead of the 250MB he paid for.
When I calculated my data, I discovered that 250MB was actually missing. I then told him that it was a mistake on my part. So he asked what he should then do. I simply told him to use the data and pay me whenever he will have the money and he agreed with me, while apologizing to him for the extra burden I was making him to burn.

Honestly, I was very glad that this man was a true Nigerian to the core. I know he fears GOD very well otherwise he would have decided to keep mute over it and feel as if nothing happened. With this development I encountered, I am 100% certain that the image of Nigeria will surely be redeemed, as we Nigerians strive to be honest in everything we do.

Indeed, there is hope for Nigeria to rise above the corruption image she had been painted, due to the dubious activities of some wicked Nigerians, who believed that the only way to make it is by fraud. May the LORD help us as nation.

It is well.

I want to subscribe, can I know the number I will send the voucher?...please
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
thewarrior72:

I hav a subscription dat will exp on 12th sept by 9:16pm. So if u wan buy whatsapp me on 08034763667.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
thewarrior72:

I am sorry for the late reply. They banned me from the phone section since 5 days ago. Send it to 081-44-84-55-24.
I have responded to your mail too. Please reply me there. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by thewarrior72: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=luluosas]
I am sorry for the late reply. They banned me from the phone section since 5 days ago. Send it to 081-44-84-55-24.
I have responded to your mail too. Please reply me there. Thank you.[/quote I was the guy that called u last night

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Airtel APN On Universal Modem / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.