Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others (109578 Views)

Is This The End Of MTN SME Data Share Subscription Business? / MTN SME Data Testimony Thread... / How To Share Mb On Mtn Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
4bobo: Good stuff guys. I think is better to be open and honest in this situation.
Does any one deal with GLO,etisalat....et al. please give us the full price lists and the full details add luluosas did. Thank you.
Etisalat said they don't have plan, Airtel say the same thing. It is only Glo that is yet to give me feedback. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
eddyland: And again many are complaining that the data rollover is not working for them, see how MTN internet data rollover works so that you never forfeit your unused data again for your next subscription http://highteknology..com/2014/07/how-to-roll-over-your-mtn-unused.html
Really? I will try and investigate this issue. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by victord1st: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas:
Well, Night plan is a different plan which will not be updated should you buy this SME data share. So I advice that you exhaust your night plan before buying this plan.
Yes, I sell and below is my price list. Thank you.

Qoute your rate for etisalat data
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by yinkanig: 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Etisalat now available 1gig for 1400naira only call 08166117634
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by jarkbauer: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
There's is nothing like this from mtn. The maximum they have is 5G for 8k
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by vislabraye(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas: Update On MTN SME Data Share Service:

Hello fellow Nairalanders,
A lot of people today are into reselling MTN SME Data Share bundles business including my humble self, which is a sort of succor to Android, Windows, iOS and USB Modem Internet subscription users, as you now get more data volume for less as compared to what MTN is offering on their HSI platform. A welcome development I must tell you.

However, I would like to point out two things you may not be aware on this MTN SME Data Share bundles, especially as you usually bought this data bundles from initial subscribers of this product. I am not trying to ask you to patronize me but it is a good thing you should know about this.

1. The data bundle you subscribed from someone DOES NOT carry a 30 days validity as we earlier made you to believed.
The life cycle of the bit-by-bit shared/sold data volume is tied to the 30 days validity available on the total given data volume by MTN. Let's say I bought my data bundle from MTN on the 13th of July, 2014, and you in turn bought some from me today 23rd July, 2014, your validity will be till 13th August, 2014, as against 23rd, August, 2014. With this scenario, the data sold out in bits by subscribers do not enjoy a separate validity period outside the parent data bundle from where you got your share.
Therefore, should you desire to use any reseller here, please ask them the day they purchase their data so that you wouldn't fall a victim of expecting your plan to expire in 30 days' time, but only be disconnected or your airtime wipe out in 2 days as the validity period of your reseller expires. Every genuine businessman and GOD fearing fellow should be able to tell you this truth. I hope you understand.
To check your data balance dial *461*7# or text Sharebalance to 131.

2. You can't make multiple subscription on the same MTN line from different resellers when you still have some data volume in your account from your previous subscription.
For those of you that may be thinking of extending your validity period by buying multiple data bundles on your line, please take note that any amount of data you purchased does not have any separate life cycle outside its mother's life cycle, which automatically rule out your attempts of extending the lifespan of your data bundles. If you are making a multiple purchases from the same person on the same line, your validity period will be tied to the same date of the parent validity, and you can only have your validity period extended if your provider have bought a new data plan from MTN.
But to make another subscription from a different reseller is NOT POSSIBLE when you still have left-over data volume in your account. To change your current reseller probably due to price differences, you just have to exhaust your old data plan before doing so. I hope you got it clear.

The scenario above was discovered as both a reseller and a subscriber, and therefore speaking to you from a practical point of view.

Just a reminder:
Before you buy your next subscription from any reseller, please ask them the date they purchased their current plan. It is very very important.
Also bear it in mind that the data volumes you buy from any reseller DOES NOT have any 30 days validity period. Its validity is between 1 to 30 days, depending on the date your reseller purchased his data bundles from MTN.

Thank you for reading.
. Nice info. But everything about MTN get k-leg.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by franxis(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Shop for powerbanks to charge your phone,ipads,tablets anywhere anytime without electricity, luxury samsung galaxy s5/iphone 5 5s 5g cases with screen protectors,female fashion rhinestone pendant watches,magnetic therapy neck massagers,wireless door/window security alarm,electronic hair shaver and much more.. Nationwide delivery @ /bestprice
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by coretechng1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
These things are best enjoyed on wireless SIM routers.We have good stock of it.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Never fancied that data plan octavo was peddling then, won't start now.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Swash042(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
nyc info @op

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
macklef:

So, if they bought 10,000naira, 10gb. Now, dey sell 1gb for 1200 that is 1200 x 10gb is 12000naira. Meaning they make 2000naira per/10gb.
Is that lucrative bizness? I believe theres more to it.

OP, nice post
is selling recharge card a lucrative bizness?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by henryobinna(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
eeeehn?
so na wetin these guys take dey office us huh?

but MTN ma bad oh
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by VitoCorleone: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas: Update On MTN SME Data Share Service:

1. The data bundle you subscribed from someone DOES NOT carry a 30 days validity as we earlier made you to believed.

Stop exposing your ignorance and confusing people.Data transferred can have over 30 days validity.If the reseller renews his subscription,the data is rolled over and the validity extended.Buy from a reputable seller.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
victord1st:

Qoute your rate for etisalat data
I don't have Etisalat for now. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
vislabraye: . Nice info. But everything about MTN get k-leg.
Not this one sir. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Phoenix619: Never fancied that data plan octavo was peddling then, won't start now.
A trial will do the magic for you sir on this MTN Data Share stuff. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by yinchar(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
And its getting cheaper by the day, previously, sellers on Nairaland are selling 1GB for as high as N1400, but now some sellers have crashed the price to 1GB for N1000, presently the cheapest is https://www.nairaland.com/1826068/affordable-mtn-data-mobile-users#24914744
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by emmy02(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Im new to this and so i have the following questions?

Y wld i buy data from a reseller and not direct from MTN?
Where can one use the bought data? Phones, laptops, cafe business?
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
jarkbauer: There's is nothing like this from mtn. The maximum they have is 5G for 8k
I hate it when people speak without investigation. Feel your eyes here please http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare
Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by jarkbauer: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas:
I hate it when people speak without investigation. Feel your eyes here please http://www.mtnbusiness.com.ng/sme/datashare
Thank you.

okay but the website isnt loading on my phone when I called customer care they said sme is a tariff that come with voice data and sms
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by yinchar(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
luluosas:
Well, Night plan is a different plan which will not be updated should you buy this SME data share. So I advice that you exhaust your night plan before buying this plan.
Yes, I sell and below is my price list. Thank you.

Guy no offense, my advice is for you to crash your price, just like I have advice other sellers that are now selling it for 1GB for N1000, you still make your profit...The cheapest now is this dude here..https://www.nairaland.com/1826068/affordable-mtn-data-mobile-users#24914744
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
emmy02: Im new to this and so i have the following questions?

Y wld i buy data from a reseller and not direct from MTN?
Answer: MTN sell the cheapest pack at N10,000 for 10GB data volume, which the resellers then sell in the range of 250MB, 500MB, 750MB and 1GB as designed by MTN.
Normally, N1,000 data subscription only give 100MB plus 160MB bonus making a total of 260MB. But this SME data share gives you as much as 750MB for N1,100. So, which one would you prefer?

emmy02: Where can one use the bought data? Phones, laptops, cafe business?
Answer: MTN SME data share subscription plans work on your Android phones and tablets, iPhones, iPads, Windows phones and tablets, Java phones, and USB Modems for your laptops and desktop computers, with the exception of Blackberry devices.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
yinchar:
Guy no offense, my advice is for you to crash your price, just like I have advice other sellers that are now selling it for 1GB for N1000, you still make your profit...The cheapest now is this dude here..https://www.nairaland.com/1826068/affordable-mtn-data-mobile-users#24914744
Thank you my brother. For now I have the 10GB data volume and should I sell at N1,000/1GB (which gives me the same N10,000 I used in buying it), then I am not in business but in charity campaign. Thank you.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
jarkbauer:

okay but the website isnt loading on my phone when I called customer care they said sme is a tariff that come with voice data and sms
Not this SME plan please.
This is the one they told you http://www.mtn.com.ng/products-services/internet-services/data-share
Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
VitoCorleone:

Stop exposing your ignorance and confusing people.Data transferred can have over 30 days validity.If the reseller renews his subscription,the data is rolled over and the validity extended.Buy from a reputable seller.
What certainly lack comprehension. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Swash042: nyc info @op
Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
macklef:

So, if they bought 10,000naira, 10gb. Now, dey sell 1gb for 1200 that is 1200 x 10gb is 12000naira. Meaning they make 2000naira per/10gb.
Is that lucrative bizness? I believe theres more to it.

OP, nice post
No more to it at all.
People selling theirs with a lower price as compared to others may have bought the bigger data size with lower rate from MTN. As for me, it is the N10,000 plan I bought and my 1GB goes for N1,400. Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by hopeyemih(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
pls give me your bank acct. details and phone no...also,when will your current bundle expire coz i want 2 buy 250 m.b tomorrow.thanks
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by Wadosky(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
no 2 is same as no 1
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
hopeyemih: pls give me your bank acct. details and phone no...also,when will your current bundle expire coz i want 2 buy 250 m.b tomorrow.thanks
My account details
Name: Lugard Ekhator
Account Number: 0129624568
Bank: GTBank

My phone number 08144845524.

My current plan is going to expire on the 13th of August, but I doing a renewal this evening. I will get back to you when I am done with the new validity period. Thank you.

Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by luluosas(m): 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wadosky: no 2 is same as no 1
How do you mean please? Thank you.
Re: Important Information On MTN SME Data Share Service Purchased From Others by victorVIC1(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
@ op is ds validity situation also applicable to etisalat subscribers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Download Mymtn App And Get 500MB Free Data / Airtel APN On Universal Modem / How To See Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile The Most

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49