Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,033 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Being A Boyfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being A Boyfriend! (1946 Views)

What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Boyfriend! by priscaoge(f): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Being a boyfriend is more than sending your girl "I MISS YOU" & "I LOVE YOU" text messages, giving chocolates, flowers or gifts on her important dates or calling her "baby" or "babe" or whatever name you call her. Its something deeper than that.

Being romantic is part of it & doing all those things is a must but I guess those things aren't
the most important things when it comes down to it.

Being boyfriend is an emotional task. Its being there for your girl every time she needs a helping hand, being there to listen to all of her stories, being there to guide
her through what is right & what is wrong. Her problem is your problem, her pain is your pain & her happiness is your happiness...

THAT'S WHAT BEING A BOYFRIEND IS ALL ABOUT!

Add yoursgringrin

1 Like

Re: Being A Boyfriend! by vizkiz: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
[size=48pt]K.[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Boyfriend! by jnrbayano(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
A modify-your-behaviour-campaign

Continue! smiley
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
`In other news, I'm in urgent need of a boyfriend.
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Your girl should always come first undecided Very easy task yo! . Now I’m not saying put her ahead of your family and school, lipsrsealed but mainly things that you could reschedule later some other time. In my honest opinion, you can’t get enough time with your loved ones. So try and spend as much as you can together, so you won't lose them or have your face in the ground. tongue

Also, you need to spend money on your girl grin

2 Likes

Re: Being A Boyfriend! by jnrbayano(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
mayapop:
Your girl should always come first undecided Very easy task yo! . Now I’m not saying put her ahead of your family and school, lipsrsealed but mainly things that you could reschedule later some other time. In my honest opinion, you can’t get enough time with your loved ones. So try and spend as much as you can together, so you won't lose them or have your face in the ground. tongue

The embolden is a perfect summary of your post and the Op's.

The grinning smiley that came after your posts gave you girls away. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Tallesty1(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Boyfriend no dey reign again, nah Manfriend ladies want.
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by loswhite(m): 7:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge: Being a boyfriend is more than sending your girl "I MISS YOU" & "I LOVE YOU" text messages, giving chocolates, flowers or gifts on her important dates or calling her "baby" or "babe" or whatever name you call her. Its something deeper than that.

Being romantic is part of it & doing all those things is a must but I guess those things aren't
the most important things when it comes down to it.

Being boyfriend is an emotional task. Its being there for your girl every time she needs a helping hand, being there to listen to all of her stories, being there to guide
her through what is right & what is wrong. Her problem is your problem, her pain is your pain & her happiness is your happiness...

Add yoursgringrin
what about being a girlfriend undecided
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
its just al abt knwn wat s ryt and doin wat s ryt....

1 Like

Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Ghost01(m): 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
Austeenx: `In other news, I'm in urgent need of a boyfriend.

Are you rich?
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
mayapop:

I agree with you on the money part grin
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by jnrbayano(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
IfyAngela:

Aha! They are joining forces.

Here she is, grinning like a Cheshire Cat, guilty as well

cheesy
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
jnrbayano:

Aha! They are joining forces.

Here she is, grinning like a Cheshire Cat, guilty as well

cheesy
Yeah its part of the whole package cheesy
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by pasqal09: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge: Being boyfriend is an emotional task. Its being there for your girl every time she needs a helping hand, being there to listen to all of her stories, being there to guide

Add yoursgringrin

What abt his pain, his problems and his happiness?
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by jnrbayano(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
IfyAngela:
Yeah its part of the whole package cheesy

Serious-minded guys more often than not will not come 10metres close to you and your cronies if you imbibe that mindset firmly.

smiley
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
jnrbayano:

Serious-minded guys more often than not will not come 10metres close to you and your cronies if you imbibe that mindset firmly.

smiley
angry grin true that.
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by AbuMikey(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
angry
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
IfyAngela:
grin Lol!

1 Like

Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
jnrbayano:

The embolden is a perfect summary of your post and the Op's.

The grinning smiley that came after your posts gave you girls away. cheesy
YEAH! grin A boyfriend needs to have money, lol!
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by jnrbayano(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
mayapop: YEAH! grin A boyfriend needs to have money, lol!

Look at you undecided
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
jnrbayano:

Look at you undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by priscaoge(f): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
pasqal09:

What abt his pain, his problems and his happiness?
It's vice versagrin
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by pasqal09: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge:
It's vice versagrin
Now you're talking

1 Like

Re: Being A Boyfriend! by priscaoge(f): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
mayapop:

Re: Being A Boyfriend! by priscaoge(f): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
pasqal09:
Now you're talking
But LADIES 1sttonguetongue
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by ebullientV(m): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Being a boyfriend is having a lady you want to believe in You, your dreams, give you all the neccessary support u need, make you feel you own d world...

Being a BF is having a lady who you want to understand that you're human too and make mistakes..

Being a BF is having a lady who you want 2 love you 4 you..

Being a BF is having a lady who you can show up with in company of ur friend's and tell 'em ''here dudes, she's d reason we all going out 2 have ds blast 29t''...

Being a BF means all that and lots more....

5 Likes

Re: Being A Boyfriend! by pasqal09: 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
priscaoge:
But LADIES 1sttonguetongue
9ja girls.......smh
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by priscaoge(f): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
loswhite: what about being a girlfriend undecided
Oya tell us about that onegringrin
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Karleb(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Bar man!? Another bottle of alomo will do.
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by priscaoge(f): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
And where is my swthrt Keky? angry
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
mayapop: grin Lol!
Re: Being A Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dream on shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ggrin Am Not Happy With You / Her Boyfriend's Elder Brother Molested her And Got her Disvirgined! Advice Plss. / Revealed: Scientific Reason Why We Shout When Angry (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.