Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP (11888 Views)

Rented Crowds At PDP Rallies / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / The High Points Of Port Harcourt Rallies (PDP Vs APC) In Pictures.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Slickest(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2014
This is just funny....d politics in naija hen na lyk small pikin dem...one party dey bad mouth anoda...bcoz ppl follow apc nw, na rent dey rent dem...pdp no just wan gree...ekiti stil dey baffle me til 2day....an impeached governor returns 2 rule...only in naija...pdp toh bad...
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by gebest: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2014
If apc use rented crowd that is pdp wil use rented multitude because pdp is richer. Mtsheew.
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by apolonius(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2014
The PDP should rent its own crowds. Their knowledge of Aregbe's style makes it easy to copy na. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by gabriel212: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2014
Aromas: APC are found of pulling crowds but lack the credibility to win election, likewise wot happens in Ekiti when outgoing Fayemi was doing his campaign @ Oluyemi Kayode stadium. Ekiti people vote out TINUBU also d way Ondo state rejected him.
Wot is d essence of progressive when you're not promote as at d appropriate time you've to
Wot is d essence of progressive when the gov't delay 3months salaries?
Wot is d essence of progressive who claim to follow Pa Awo system of leadership but refuses to reduce institution fees when Pa Awo himself declare it free during his time
Wot is d essence of urban renewal when they can't provide another means of survival to Okada men mostly our graduates including the civil servants can't take loan from gov't n purchase just 3bedroom flat from gov't housing estate??
Wot's d essence of MESSIAH we clamouring for who can't solve our basic problems but knows how to implement laws to benefit themselves.
Am not saying PDP are beta dan APC but in dis our own SouthWest political zones of Nigeria.
We are tired of APC!!!!
We are tired of enlist people!!!!!!
We are tired of hungry!!!!!
We need change and it has stated in ONDO follow by EKITI next is OSUN and d rest coming 2015.
Alliance of Pickpocket Company
ow much were you paid for e-fighting. continue to whine! Pele
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by yinchar(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Are u going to support a camp that says Nigeria will be history if their candidate is not re-elected ? Are u going to support a person who says corruption is not the problem of Nigeria ? Are u going to support a president who ask his minister to go in peace after killing tens of unemployed youths through negligence? If your answers are yes, then I wish u Goodluck
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Yinkagbo(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Aromas: APC are found of pulling crowds but lack the credibility to win election, likewise wot happens in Ekiti when outgoing Fayemi was doing his campaign @ Oluyemi Kayode stadium. Ekiti people vote out TINUBU also d way Ondo state rejected him.
Wot is d essence of progressive when you're not promote as at d appropriate time you've to
Wot is d essence of progressive who claim to follow Pa Awo system of leadership but refuses to reduce institution fees when Pa Awo himself declare it free during his time
Wot is d essence of urban renewal when they can't provide another means of survival to Okada men mostly our graduates including the civil servants can't take loan from gov't n purchase just 3bedroom flat from gov't housing estate??
Wot's d essence of MESSIAH we clamouring for who can't solve our basic problems but knows how to implement laws to benefit themselves.
Am not saying PDP are beta dan APC but in dis our own SouthWest political zones of Nigeria.
We are tired of APC!!!!
We need change and it has stated in ONDO follow by EKITI next is OSUN and d rest coming 2015.

And u think omisore/pdp is the change...incase u don't know....omisore and pdp are two entities....which means omisore na wrong choice and pdp gan na bad choice...so,imagine omisore becoming governor under pdp......hahaha......wahala don happen ni ye....mean y,I have to delete my profile pics before his boys will track me down.....grin

I was paying 6k in lautech when akala and oyinlola increased it to 40k...I could remember how many students that droped out.....and as dat wasn't enough oyinlola increased ire and esa oke skul fees to 40k before his election was canceled and aregbe came in and he reduced the fees to 20k....go palace of oni in ile-ife and see how those roads around the palace have been so worst that even the king can not call the attention of the past chairmen under pdp to it.....all they do is to share moni,use moni to Bleep,use moni to build houses.use moni and power to oppress.......during oyinlola regime my aunty that didn't even go more dan pry school was given appointment with nice car.....when many graduates are outside thr suffering....oyinlola gave different apointment out,that's pdp ways of lavishing osun resources.....I keep saying it who wi win will win....but let omisore b our governor and u pple of osun will hear ham....

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by whyman(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2014
PDP coming back to Osun. God forbids bad thing for Omoluabi State.
People were hunted down in 2007 and 2003 becos they belong to another party.
You are not allowed to say anything against them/your house would be visited by thugs/or get arrested.
Insecurity was the order of the day.
18b naira Ultra Modern market is there before Akoda for everybody to see (bush higher than Igbo Olodumare)

Flooding everywhere (the Governor's comment will be evergreen in our memory, while people are really suffering)

A senator for eight year that cannot tar the road to his house not put ECN solar lights only other road that led to his house.

With all these and others too numerous to mention some people still want us to go back to those days with kerosene and rice that would be taken out of us 1 billion times.

We are better with what we can see and better by far than anybody who had ruled Osun since inception.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Yinkagbo(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2014
whyman: PDP coming back to Osun. God forbids bad thing for Omoluabi State.
People were hunted down in 2007 and 2003 becos they belong to another party.
You are not allowed to say anything against them/your house would be visited by thugs/or get arrested.
Insecurity was the order of the day.
18b naira Ultra Modern market is there before Akoda for everybody to see (bush higher than Igbo Olodumare)

Flooding everywhere (the Governor's comment will be evergreen in our memory, while people are really suffering)

A senator for eight year that cannot tar the road to his house not put ECN solar lights only other road that led to his house.

With all these and others too numerous to mention some people still want us to go back to those days with kerosene and rice that would be taken out of us 1 billion times.

We are better with what we can see and better by far than anybody who had ruled Osun since inception.

Even those ecn solar are not working...e started the project when e was campaigning for senator,with hope e wi use that to trick pple......he has a house in ife that house is full of thugs.....of u are in ife and u don't support him the next tin is that those thugs will come to your house to tell u that u sud carry u house from ife within 10days.....and u gat no option dan to support him......I keep saying it..omisore and pdp are two entities....omisore is bad,pdp is worst....if it sud be another aspirant it wud have been better....may be it wud av been mr x is better dan omisore and pdp is worst...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Yinkagbo(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Yinkagbo:

Even those ecn solar are not working...e started the project when e was campaigning for senator,with hope e wi use that to trick pple......he has a house in ife that house is full of thugs.....of u are in ife and u don't support him the next tin is that those thugs will come to your house to tell u that u sud carry u house from ife within 10days.....and u gat no option dan to support him......I keep saying it..omisore and pdp are two entities....omisore is bad,pdp is worst....if it sud be another aspirant it wud have been better....may be it wud av been mr x is better dan omisore and pdp is worst...

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Eneze1(f): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2014
We are tired of APC!!!!

If you call APC the bolded, what will you call PDP? What has been the achievements of PDP for the past 8 years? nothing to show for it, as far as I'm concerned there are still developments that can be seen which is evident in Ibadan where I stay during the tenure of Ajimobi than Akala

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Blaqsmith(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2014
justi4jesu:

Start being wise with yours too by not quoting me, wise man indeed undecided
I meant no insult ma lady.am an honourable man,I believe u are too....PEACE
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by smartz53: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Ayekotoo: Osunites are waiting for your Army, Police, Ndlea, Boys Scout, SSS and other security agencies that will help you rig the election. Awon akotileta
. Na u dey wait. Me I no dey wait ooo. Please speak for only urself. If u like do Van damme that day na ur own cup of tea.
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by seansifo(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Every funny. Nothing we no go hear from all these mumu polu-ticians. The other day na PDP dey distribute expired rice now na APC dey rent crowd

na don forget say "there's god ooo"
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by OasisT: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
If the election in osun is based on personality and achievements of the aspirants then Aregbesola is the next Governor. South West is better under APC than under PDP. Ondo state people are not happy with Mimiko because he has not done anything spectacular since he won the second term election . Instead of blind arguments here, go to the SW States and see for yourselves. Oyo state that was like big village under Akala is now a city . Edo state is a small London compared to Warri and you cant compare Ogun state under PDP to what it is now under Amosun . Many villages that was not connected to the towns in OSUN are now well connected .

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by damola57: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
He will use the rented crowd to win election also.
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by bcjpevo: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
OLAplusONE: People Deceiving People...ur days are numbered in the land..
to choose betwen two evils, one is prefarable to other. its a sound of warning to all osun people. a tested devil is better than unknowing angel.

Ogbeni must have done worse but his opponent will ground the state.

in his years in politics, what benefits osun has gain from him. am not a politician neither in support of anybody, but we must forsee future of our great state.
when the right time come. we will stand tall and rebuild our great state.

watch out!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Osun state people are the most gullible beings among the south west States. They are easily pulled about. I don't know if anyone remember when Bisi Akande who is the political father of Aregesola sacked many secondary school teachers in year 2000, of which some of them committed suicide. These gullible beings did nothing to stop that insane governor then. For PDP, Omisore doesn't fit the position of a governor, unless he's a changed man. That nigga was never active during his term as a senator for Ife-Ijesha. Aregbesola on the other hand, is a noise maker and a silent thief. A governor who is the commissioner for Works and his Deputy commissioner for education. You don't need a fortune teller to tell you these two people are Specifically eating deep into the finances of those two areas. Where are the O'Yes he was trumpeting that he employed during his first 100days? Where are today? Who among the public school students has the ''Opon-Imo" he is making noise about? Why does this man have to change the schooling system for no progressive reasons? Just for holding a silly record that ""it was done during my regime". This man destroyed many nice school buildings; structures that can last many years and still maintain their quality. This man changed the school uniform of public school students to a compulsory and easily tored dress, which goes for #2000.00. Owning your workers salaries is the worst. How will money flow to the rest when workers don't get paid. Not to mention gratuity and other dues still on hold. No bursary award for tertiary students. I witnessed their campaigns, and i can boldly say people were rented to attend their rallies. PDD during Oyinlola was "you chop, i chop" but with Aregbesola, oh boi, no free money. In this on going race, I still prefer Omisore to Aregbesola. Aregbesola will surely fumble if Osun people should mistakenly elect him again. He is paying owed salaries now because he's afraid a repeat of what happened in Ekiti. He was never voted for when he came into power because he was was loved, every Osun born individual wanted a change of power. Aregbesola, please give others the chance . Your coming back won't benefit us. You know this yourself.
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Abduljohn(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
I ve always said it n now repeating it, d worst APC is better dan d best PDP. We can access all dis thro dia performances even at the risk of d masses
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by delpee(f): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lord please lead Osun on the right path and let your will prevail. Amen

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by wetwan: 12:25am On Jul 25, 2014
You are tired of APC!!!!
You are tired of enlist people!!!!!!
You are tired of hungry!!!!!
You need change and it has stated frm yur bedroom follow by toilet next is kichen and d rest coming 3000
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by Caseless: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2014
We are tired of APC!!!!
tel me how pdp intend to giv u this in 4 yrs? Ekiti ppl voted fayose, nop pdp.
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by DaBullIT(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2014
Kassidy4luv: ....... The supporter of APC Rented crowed........

From Egbeda in Lagos,
August 9th is hia.

Heavy security presence awaits osun state.
No rigging.

Let osun decide.

Only sycophants, Almajiris, Agberos and people with a very low mentality and self esteem votes and. Supports APC.

Ndi ara

FACTS:

Goodluck Nigeria Jonathan till 2019

Buhari can Neva rule Nigeria

PDP till aregbesola sings christian hymn books.

PDP till Tinubu becomes a Pastor

Aregbe started singing from christian hymn book since he was sworn in . I guess no place for PDP huh ?
Re: Aregbesola Using Rented Crowds For Rallies – PDP by emmasege: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2014
I was privileged to be on Iwo-Osogbo road the day Aregbe staged his rally in Iwo. I counted more than 100 buses entering Iwo from different parts of the state alone within a space of two hours. An undiscerning mind who watched the Iwo rally would have thought the mammoth crowd meant the same thing as his number of supporters in Iwo. And this is what Aregbe does in all his campaigns, fooling the weak and undiscerning minds. The battle is won really on the field, and not by renting crowds. De Raufs, se e gbo?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News- Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / 70% Nigerians Want Saraki To Resign Over Corruption Trial - Poll (Stats) / Reps Want Adeosun, Emefiele To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.