Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari (26264 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by willorie(f): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Just passing by
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Donkunxex(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: i'm nt really really xpting a sensible reply frm u cos u dn't knw anytin abt ur religion nor ur d God ua serving xpt wat ur pastor tell u. U"ve to sit down and read ur bible frm beginning to d ends wit pure understanding b4 u cn stand a chance against me cos i luv Jesus more dan u do, knows bible more dan u do. In case, ua still doubting it, m here for u kid
seriously... with what uve posted.... read again...who is the kid here..... I don't even get u..if ure a christian or muslim..... "u luv jesus more than I do". u know the bible more than I do..... u are definetely un educated.. I still don't know why I quoted u but...u need help or counselling or something... I don't need to read the bible from d beginning to the end to undastand that d bible said there will be false prophets... u are still a kid..or maybe an adult still behavinq like one ... your argument is baseless abeq.... ure still a kid... go to schl and stop talking trash... di**ck HEAD!
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by dking123: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
kingthreat:

And if it is not stage-managed, you deserve an award for fooolishness.

thunder fire u and ur power hungry pay masters.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by shidof(m): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
Donkunxex:
seriously... with what uve posted.... read again...who is the kid here..... I don't even get u..if ure a christian or muslim..... "u luv jesus more than I do". u know the bible more than I do..... u are definetely un educated.. I still don't know why I quoted u but...u need help or counselling or something... I don't need to read the bible from d beginning to the end to undastand that d bible said there will be false prophets... u are still a kid..or maybe an adult still behavinq like one ... your argument is baseless abeq.... ure still a kid... go to schl and stop talking trash... di**ck HEAD!
Advising me to go to school rit, u must be kidding or hallucinating again kid.Educated illiterate, no sensible reply again or may be ua having prbs in comprehending simple and precise English
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Donkunxex(m): 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: Advising me to go to school rit, u must be kidding or hallucinating again kid.Educated illiterate, no sensible reply again or may be ua having prbs in comprehending simple and precise English
u are definitely crazy.. u need to comprehend something b4 replying... I made it clear I am only talking about the worshipping thing..den u brought up jesus..u know the bible rubbish... isn't dat childish?..... u shud read b4 replying..it will help u someday... smh.... the virus in ur brain is seriously nt gonna be able to debug.... GOAT
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by ademoladeji(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
quid:

1. Sunnis hate Shias
2. Shias hate sunnis
3. Sunnis hate sufis
4. Salafis hate wahabbis
5. Wahabbis loathe salafis.
6. Tijanniya hate khariji
7. Salafis disdain tijanniya
8. Wahabis against tijaniyaa

Islam preaches enough religion to hate, never enough religion to love.
Too many mufually destructive sects all worshiping the idol all@h
I think only an insane person would reason your way. I'm not interested in the way you view islam as a religion buh to disrespect God is a sin you hv to seek for His mercy n forgiveness. A pentecostal church goer can swear he/she can never go to a celestial church, an so it hapuns in all various religions of the world. Sect or no sect, do not drag in the mud the belief of others. Thank you
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
ademoladeji: I think only an insane person would reason your way. I'm not interested in the way you view islam as a religion buh to disrespect God is a sin you hv to seek for His mercy n forgiveness. A pentecostal church goer can swear he/she can never go to a celestial church, an so it hapuns in all various religions of the world. Sect or no sect, do not drag in the mud the belief of others. Thank you
Claiming that it happens in other religions does not excuse islam from its internal confusion

Stop mentioning God when useless muslims are killing people in the name of God
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by ademoladeji(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
Claiming that it happens in other religions does not excuse islam from its internal confusion

Stop mentioning God when useless muslims are killing people in the name of God
. God is God... No one can kill for Him. On the issue of religious sect, it hapuns everywhere. That is actually not a foothold for killings. Islam is a religion of peace. It preaches peaceful coexistence... It forbids taking for human life... It condemns injustice as well. That people hide under an umbrella to commit a crime doesn't make the umbrella a bad item. BH is a terrorist group in the northern part of the country... Will you now say all hausas are terrorists? Please my brother, let's put religion sentiment aside and device a means of making this country great again or better still break up into Northern n Southern Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by shidof(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
Donkunxex:
u are definitely crazy.. u need to comprehend something b4 replying... I made it clear I am only talking about the worshipping thing..den u brought up jesus..u know the bible rubbish... isn't dat childish?..... u shud read b4 replying..it will help u someday... smh.... the virus in ur brain is seriously nt gonna be able to debug.... GOAT
u just showed hw mad ua,jst ranting lyk a real mad man, undesirable elt.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Donkunxex(m): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: u just showed hw mad ua,jst ranting lyk a real mad man, undesirable elt.
last BULLET : ode niyen.... !go get. a life !
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
ademoladeji: . God is God... No one can kill for Him. On the issue of religious sect, it hapuns everywhere. That is actually not a foothold for killings. Islam is a religion of peace. It preaches peaceful coexistence... It forbids taking for human life... It condemns injustice as well. That people hide under an umbrella to commit a crime doesn't make the umbrella a bad item. BH is a terrorist group in the northern part of the country... Will you now say all hausas are terrorists? Please my brother, let's put religion sentiment aside and device a means of making this country great again or better still break up into Northern n Southern Nigeria.
islam is a religion of piss, not peace. It is a mor0nic religion
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by lovett007(f): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=adioolayi]We know

It is simply FTC galore for my.....the feeling is so amazing! To my fellow Nairalanders trying hard to achieve this ...your time will come!
My wife..Oluwabukola..I love you.
Stigar

all scam, buhari knws what he is doing, there are his people, is a divine plan...
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by jibsai(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
fashrola: said what? Trained Sniper? And u think a sniper did dis? Mind you a sniper does not miss their target

Y can't a sniper miss? Are u a snipper?, are u undergoing snipper trainning?, are u trainning d snippers? Pls share more light y u kip writting snipper can't miss? angry
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by manmade(m): 1:23am On Jul 25, 2014
Theben: Now i have no more doubts. BUHARI IS THE MAIN BOKO HARAM SPONSOR. You dont have to be a genius to know this. If he was targeted, i swear he would be dead by now.

The claim is just to take attention off him as the main sponsor.
you can't be more correct,this is their plan B towards 2015, as from now on they will continuing throwing bomb almost on weekly basis in different part of the country until after 2015 elections ,the plan is to dissuade GEJ from Declacring his intention to contest for president come 2015.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by asadike(f): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
chinziaski: We should know that we are all lucky that Buhari didn't die. That would've spurn civil war.
which kind civil war? Do u no ow many inocent people dat died in d cause to make gej's rule ungovernable. If civil war wil tear dis nation apart or stop dis menace,why wait til he die, y nt nw?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by yinkarh187(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2014
whatever
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by yinkarh187(m): 6:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Bigcake: Of course there is sense in nonsense.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by wexyee: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2015
TheClown:

You are the stupid thinker, yu are the deluded one, you are the bigot.yur post is the evidence.
it's all good now.. the devil is gone
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by wexyee: 8:00am On Apr 25, 2015
manmade:
you can't be more correct,this is their plan B towards 2015, as from now on they will continuing throwing bomb almost on weekly basis in different part of the country until after 2015 elections ,the plan is to dissuade GEJ from Declacring his intention to contest for president come 2015.
well he most be a genius then.. because the plan worked..... Mtswww onufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. / 2023 Campaign: Atiku Appoints New Media Aides / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.