Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari (26262 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by aminaeke: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2014
WONDERS THEY SAY WILL NEVER END! WHY IS HE SCARED NOW? WHY ALL THE NOISE? IS HE NOT USED TO BOMBING? THE NORTH IN GENERAL IS A BOMBING GROUND, SINCE BH STARTED BOMBING CHURCHES AND SCHOOLS NO ONE COMPLAINED SO WHY R THEY COMPLAINING NOW?
(WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND) (NDA'S GOAT ATE NDA'S OKRO) LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by jamst(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Jonathan is behind bokoharam together with foreign agent like mossad & cia with the sss are all the one involve in political assasination via disguising as a ghost known as bokoharam
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Timijo(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2014
In as much as think that the bombing was a stage one, I disagree with Nasir El rufai. If Sheik Dahiru Bauchi and Buhari were the main target in yesterday bomb blast, they will not have escaped it. This was done to create more confusion, to make people to believe that their hands are cleaned.A right thinking Nigerian does not need a palm reader to tell him/her the backbone of these people with raven madness.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by henryubani(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Buhari go and settle ur boys they are no longer happy,,, this is just the beginning. He who kills by the sword shall die by it....God will judge u all.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by zuchyblink(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
this is what we call mutiny in military.their oga refused to give them better pay package and welfare and the boys rose on revolt.grand pa buhari,go and settle your boys before they kill you
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by coolvitus(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2014
Every season has it is own buhaha now is d era of ins urgency,so why ar someppl concerned abt buhari how many nigerians hav died becoz of ds ppl? And yet no body attributed it to politics why ar they attributing it to politics? Ar they not d same ppl that call them rankadede sir? Bt now that they hav turned against them they want to put the blame on politics na waoo.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by successking: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
As for me El-Rufai has lost political relevance and so his allegations are jettisoned because they have no effects.

He is one of the northern elites who bred Boko Boys for political gains but today the table is turned against them. Let them face it.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by isrecole: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Kwankwanso must have planned the assassination of Buhari. He wants Buhari dead so that he could pick APC Presidential Ticket.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by morefire: 9:39am On Jul 24, 2014
seguntijan: The three largest religions in the world which are islam,christianity and buddism DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. The terrorism that is going on in the world today is as a result of the evil and selfish desires of some politicians. why we hear of terrorism in Islamic countries today is because of political instability. Al queada,boko haram, and al shabad are all groups sponsored by political power mongers. They use islam to brain wash young minds to achieve their evil desires because they every religious person can die for his/her religion. Pakistan,iraq,iran,afganistan,syria,egypt, sudan and our Nigeria are all countries with political instabilities. Where evil men try to get the attention of the government by throwing bombs to kill the innocent people. If you dont believe me, it might surprise you to know that united arab emirates(dubai),malaysia,qartar and indonesia are also islamic countries,but have you ever heared of terrorism there?. Infact most people that are pointing accusing fingers on islam will pack their loads and run to dubai if given the chance. Saudi arabia is the headquarters of islam, dont you think if islam teaches violence then saudi arabia will be more violent than countries like iran, pakistan etc. But it cant happen because saudi arabia practises monarchy and therefore no room for bloody thirsty politicians. Osama was killed just few meters away from the pakistani military barrack, which means he has some backings in the government and in the military. Thesame goes to shekau he has spys in the military that's why he looks invinsible. I know by now some people might be thinking of the 9:11 attack that happen in usa. They did it so that the usa will quickly withdraw their troops in the middle east and then the politicians will have a free group to use the minds of the young people to inflict terror on people, then the government will get their attention. Have you ever heard of an 80 or 60 year old suicide bomber? I dont think so. Or if they exist it means they are few. They cant use the elderly people because they know that they have studied the quran cover to cover, so it becomes hard to brainwash them. Boko haram said they want islamic rule in northern nigeria and western education is a sin and the best way to tell the nigerian government this is by bombing and killing christians and the fellow muslims. Just recently a muslim nigerian airforce personel was killed, the late emir of kano was targeted, a senator's wife was also taken. Does this make sense to you? If you want islamic rule, then why go after your islamic leaders. If they have no politcal links then i guess most of their attacks should be in southern nigeria where christians are many than in the north. We should respect one another believe,wether jesus christ is the son of God or not. We should also know that what seem right before you might be wrong before someone else and vice versa. I think the once respected nigerian army that fought for 3 years to be together and declared peace in sieria loane,ivory coast,dafur,zimbabwe and liberia can end boko haram in just 3 month if they dont have spy. Nigerian people north,south,east and west we should not fight each other because of some evil politicians. We should all pray that we scale through this challenge and by God's grace boko haram shall be history. INSHA ALLAH. God bless the federal repulblic of Nigeria. Long live Nigeria

FINALLY SOMEONE THAT HAS SENSE ON NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by yomip3t(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: ua notin but a congenital fool with this ur dumb analysis. Islam is not a divided religion lyk urs, as a muslim, we ol believed and worship only one God( Allah)and belief in ol his prophet jesus inclusive, one book(Quran) , same and the best ways of greeting, greetings of ol d prophet, jesus inclusive(salam alaekum, peace be unto u) and best of ol, i cn pray in any mosque i want, wether tijaniyat, sunnis or Ahamdiyyah mosque unlike xtians where deeper life cn't worship in catholic churchs and islam doesn't tolerate bid'ah(innovation) unlike xtianity where ur men of gods ve removed ol d part dt doesn't satisfy dere worldly desires frm bible by condeming most of the commandment from old-testament even some in new testament.And my own islam doesn't tolerate or aids killing of innocent souls nd terrorism.just read, digest and do try to ask or learn abt oda pples religion b4 u'll start typing rubbish cos of free 5Mb nd do tell me any religion dt is as uniform as islam.

WELL SAID ! MAY ALLAH (SWT) CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR IMAN. THEY CAN NEVER PAINT ISLAM IN BLACK, THEY WILL ONLY KEEP TRYING. IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT DECADES AGO AND IT WON'T STOP. BUT ALLAH (SWT) IS ALWAYS THERE FOR US. MASALLAH !
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by apolonius(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Well,the same Buhari Boko Haram listed as one of the people to negotiate on their behalf cannot suddenly be a target for its bombs.

There is more to this bomb blasts than we know. Between politics and propaganda,we just may never know the truth.

Eternal rest grant unto the dead and let God's light shine upon them.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Donkunxex(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2014
abeg make elrufai shut up jare. when they lost to pdp in ekiti election..wasn't there an explosion in 2 states.... APC. is a propaganda party............... even Nairaland was hackd by APC e -warriors because they didn't want to admit defeat.... lol
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Donkunxex(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2014
jamst: Jonathan is behind bokoharam together with foreign agent like mossad & cia with the sss are all the one involve in political assasination via disguising as a ghost known as bokoharam
you nt educated I guess!
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by olatade(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Something is fishing in this country General owoye azazi revealed the real source of boko haram menace He was sacked and later killed. Gov nyako wrote a memo about Jonathan Genocide against Northern states, He was impeached. General Buhari cautioned the C in C and urged him to be a law abiding GCFR, the next we are going to hear is an assasination attempt on the General's life. U can impeach Nyako, u can sack and kill Azazi, u can attack Buhari, but u can never impeach d truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by HUGES: 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
My line of suspects 1. United States (because they wouldn't want to be fake prophets if Nigeria survives beyond 2015 and killing Buhari in this way will definitely start a civil war. Even as it is now with this failed attempt the hatred between north and south will tak a new turn to their advantage) 2. Buhari (because it is a cheap way of wiping up sentiments of gullible Nigerians ahead of 2015; I am amazed no one in his convoy died)..................the last suspect on my mind will be Jonathan (because doing this 2days after Buhari writes him will be foolish especially when his party is regaining relivance up north)

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by octokitty(f): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Funny......
Now its GEJ assassinating because "they" have been affected?
all the souls that have been lost na GEJ assassinate them kwo?

IMPORTANT PERSONS MTSCHWWWWW tongue
now the tables have been turned.....feeling the HEAT
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Donkunxex(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: ua notin but a congenital fool with this ur dumb analysis. Islam is not a divided religion lyk urs, as a muslim, we ol believed and worship only one God( Allah)and belief in ol his prophet jesus inclusive, one book(Quran) , same and the best ways of greeting, greetings of ol d prophet, jesus inclusive(salam alaekum, peace be unto u) and best of ol, i cn pray in any mosque i want, wether tijaniyat, sunnis or Ahamdiyyah mosque unlike xtians where deeper life cn't worship in catholic churchs and islam doesn't tolerate bid'ah(innovation) unlike xtianity where ur men of gods ve removed ol d part dt doesn't satisfy dere worldly desires frm bible by condeming most of the commandment from old-testament even some in new testament.And my own islam doesn't tolerate or aids killing of innocent souls nd terrorism.just read, digest and do try to ask or learn abt oda pples religion b4 u'll start typing rubbish cos of free 5Mb nd do tell me any religion dt is as uniform as islam.
you muslims just create baseless argument,..... u lije referrinq to worshipping every where...... the bible dat said we should serve God...also made us know that there will be false and fake prophets.... so just shyt d Bleep up...... anytime I hear dat argument about worshipping in any mosque ..it makes me puck!... abeq
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by sambisa5: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2014
kiss
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by sambisa5: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by brownlords: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2014
seguntijan: The three largest religions in the world which are islam,christianity and buddism DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. The terrorism that is going on in the world today is as a result of the evil and selfish desires of some politicians. why we hear of terrorism in Islamic countries today is because of political instability. Al queada,boko haram, and al shabad are all groups sponsored by political power mongers. They use islam to brain wash young minds to achieve their evil desires because they every religious person can die for his/her religion. Pakistan,iraq,iran,afganistan,syria,egypt, sudan and our Nigeria are all countries with political instabilities. Where evil men try to get the attention of the government by throwing bombs to kill the innocent people. If you dont believe me, it might surprise you to know that united arab emirates(dubai),malaysia,qartar and indonesia are also islamic countries,but have you ever heared of terrorism there?. Infact most people that are pointing accusing fingers on islam will pack their loads and run to dubai if given the chance. Saudi arabia is the headquarters of islam, dont you think if islam teaches violence then saudi arabia will be more violent than countries like iran, pakistan etc. But it cant happen because saudi arabia practises monarchy and therefore no room for bloody thirsty politicians. Osama was killed just few meters away from the pakistani military barrack, which means he has some backings in the government and in the military. Thesame goes to shekau he has spys in the military that's why he looks invinsible. I know by now some people might be thinking of the 9:11 attack that happen in usa. They did it so that the usa will quickly withdraw their troops in the middle east and then the politicians will have a free group to use the minds of the young people to inflict terror on people, then the government will get their attention. Have you ever heard of an 80 or 60 year old suicide bomber? I dont think so. Or if they exist it means they are few. They cant use the elderly people because they know that they have studied the quran cover to cover, so it becomes hard to brainwash them. Boko haram said they want islamic rule in northern nigeria and western education is a sin and the best way to tell the nigerian government this is by bombing and killing christians and the fellow muslims. Just recently a muslim nigerian airforce personel was killed, the late emir of kano was targeted, a senator's wife was also taken. Does this make sense to you? If you want islamic rule, then why go after your islamic leaders. If they have no politcal links then i guess most of their attacks should be in southern nigeria where christians are many than in the north. We should respect one another believe,wether jesus christ is the son of God or not. We should also know that what seem right before you might be wrong before someone else and vice versa. I think the once respected nigerian army that fought for 3 years to be together and declared peace in sieria loane,ivory coast,dafur,zimbabwe and liberia can end boko haram in just 3 month if they dont have spy. Nigerian people north,south,east and west we should not fight each other because of some evil politicians. We should all pray that we scale through this challenge and by God's grace boko haram shall be history. INSHA ALLAH. God bless the federal repulblic of Nigeria. Long live Nigeria

Beautiful, how I wish everyone can reason in this direction, I told someone the problem of Nigerian is not the poor Muslim boy working along the street, or Christian but politicians. We all serve the same God but in different way, the bible and Koran are just written in different way just like King James Version, and other version, and just like to some pastors understanding, some choose to serve God through the mother of Jesus hence pray through Mary to the son, and son says no Jesus is lord, some say Emmanuel instead of Jesus, some says wearing of earrings and gold is a sin because they have what to back it up in the bible, this is just the same with Islam and Christianity, pastors have different understanding of the bible hence different doctrine, in bible Christians say Isaac, Quran says Isa, Abraham, Quran says ibrahim etc, both recognise there was a prophet, Jesus and prophet Muhammed, and both preached peace and wonderful works. I think it's time people begin to think and reason we are all one and serving same God in same way, respect my belief and I respect yours. And we all be better.

Peace.ni hope my post and yours get to shekau though his men on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2014
..El-rufai should kindly keep quite jor..annoying midget!.

..Why would anyone want the serial loser buhari dead anyway?..if he stands side by side with Jonathan in a presidential election today,he will loose by a wide margin,so of what purpose will killing him serve?..

..APC is clearly the mastermind of this scam to shore up their rapidly diminishing popularity.A failing party of deceit,propaganda,desperation and hypocrisy which they represent is capable of everything and anything..assasination -attempt my left foot!
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nicepoker(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2014
El rufai may u remain stunted till u die.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by sarmiie(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2014
yousee:
Thank you bro.
I get sickened when all talk about the explosions in kaduna is about buhari.

People died for crying out loud! Are they not equally important?

my mentor once told me that ''there are only 5000 pipl in d world, d remaining r jst statistics''....what sickened u is d direct evidence of this obversation
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by sambisa5: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2014

All these malaysian aircrafts that are crashing and missing.....no be terrorism......i beg park well...
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2014
Deadly games we play in Nigeria. If Buhari needs to die , let it be a natural death please. I have seen youths on social media very happy that the general was almost killed , saying he his the father of BH. Unfortunately those young people know nothing about such implications. What amazes me are even the elder ones, all because of ethnic and religious bigotry. The implications of such death are worse than we can imagine. Allah gives life and death but if u think u can hasten it u only fool your self and cause chaos. If the man had died, I can imagine the mayhem that would have played out over night really and like always we know those that would be at the receiving end this morning. Yes no part of the country has a monopoly of violence they say, but how many of you online would go out and kill in the name of revenge ? We are managing a situation that our president seems not able to come to terms with , because of bad advice and advisers surrounding him. They say no hit list, but now the BH leader has made part of the list available in his last message on youtube, so who is behind his list ?

My words: Allah says in the Quran and the unbelievers plan and Allah plan as well, but Allah is the Best of Planners...
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by IGBAACHI: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2014
philips70:

Keep quiet and hide your ignorance. That car is bulletproofed. It's not out of place for them to escape unscathed. Remember the insurgents are only at home in the forest areas of sambissa and damboa-borno state. The cells that pull off other attacks in the central states do not waste time in their scenes.

Now the picture is beginning to get clearer. I tend to believe the Jonathanians and pdp the chibok girls is actually a scam. Reasons: They are so sure they did not plan and carry out that kidnap unlike every other attacks. Up till yesterday Asaris wife was still stressing this scam theory even with all overwhelming evidence these girls are suffering somewhere. Nigerians need not look far. Azazis words will forever be golden. PDP, Jonathan, Asari and co are behind BH.

YOU SOUND AS ANGRY AS THE ANGRY PEOPLES' CONGRESS. NO BE FIGHT NOW. IF YOU REALLY LIKE BUHARI AS I USED TO, BETTER ADVISE HIM THAT HE MIGHT BE UNLUCKY AND SOMEONE MIGHT MAKE A MISTAKE WHEN NEXT THE APC DECEPTION PLOT IS EXECUTED.

HE SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE IN APC MIGHT BE SEEING HIM AS STANDING BETWEEN THEM AND THE APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET.

NO VEX TOO MUCH NNAA.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by segunaremu6gma: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2014
El-rufai has shown once again that he is not just a coward but very insensitive politician......what has Jonathan got to do with this.......when did Snipers began using explosive vest and bombs.......we should not be taking about buhari assassination attempt....which we all know were from his kins men ...boko haram.......we should focus on the lives lost and how we can salvage the country and not push this nation to anarchy......if indeed Buhari knows this boko harams....now that he has been targeted has El-rufai implies....lets hope he will come out and declare them..... my sympathy goes to all the victim of the blast and may God grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.....God Bless Nigerians,,,,,May God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.........
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by imustsaymymindo: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Lai mohammed on TVC now. He is talking about the issue
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by dking123: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2014
olatade: Something is fishing in this country General owoye azazi revealed the real source of boko haram menace He was sacked and later killed. Gov nyako wrote a memo about Jonathan Genocide against Northern states, He was impeached. General Buhari cautioned the C in C and urged him to be a law abiding GCFR, the next we are going to hear is an assasination attempt on the General's life. U can impeach Nyako, u can sack and kill Azazi, u can attack Buhari, but u can never impeach d truth!!!
Stage managed attack,killing inocent poeple in the process. God will purnish buhari and his cohorts.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by dking123: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2014
Stage managed attack,killing inocent poeple in the process. God will purnish buhari and his cohorts.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by OLADIMEHJI(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
yinkarh187: there maybe sence in whatever dis man is sayin fa
Which sense?
Don't you think it could be a means of diverting attention from them concerning this bokoharam issue! Why non of them including their backups got hit.
If we should look deeply, they don't always succeed with some certain people but reverse is d case with the rest of the people.
I am not saying it's not possible someone is targetting General Buhari but from GEJ! that would be too suspicious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SARS & Police Brutality: Seun Okinbaloye Writes On How To Fix Nigeria / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos / Militants Take Over Arepo Creeks In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.