Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,926 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari (26250 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2014
Chop knuckles my niccah.. cheesy may Allah continually give u wisdom and insight,,
talktimi: Trained snipers do not miss their target especially when its so slow moving through city traffic. By the way, I thought snipers use guns instead of bombs and from a distance sef ? El Rufai is trying to incite a problem he wont be around to douse since he probably has assorted visas to his name. Lets pray for Nigeria against dangerous bigots and their mechanisms. We know what Nasir is insinuating, can he back it up face to face ?
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: ua totally wrong, m a full blooded yoruba from osun, and i've been skulling in the north for the past 4 yrs, no intimidation, embarrassment of any form.As a muslim, we're ol one here. do confirm frm anybody u knw dude
speak for yourself.

1. Elkanemi followers versus dan Fodio followers
2. Dan Fodio followers resist Elkanemi followers
3. Maitatsine against Dan Fodio.
4. Izala massacres ombatse.
5. Ombatse obliterates izalla

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: ua notin but a congenital fool with this ur dumb analysis. Islam is not a divided religion lyk urs, as a muslim, we ol believed and worship only one God( Allah)and belief in ol his prophet jesus inclusive, one book(Quran) , same and the best ways of greeting, greetings of ol d prophet, jesus inclusive(salam alaekum, peace be unto u) and best of ol, i cn pray in any mosque i want, wether tijaniyat, sunnis or Ahamdiyyah mosque unlike xtians where deeper life cn't worship in catholic churchs and islam doesn't tolerate bid'ah(innovation) unlike xtianity where ur men of gods ve removed ol d part dt doesn't satisfy dere worldly desires frm bible by condeming most of the commandment from old-testament even some in new testament.And my own islam doesn't tolerate or aids killing of innocent souls nd terrorism.just read, digest and do try to ask or learn abt oda pples religion b4 u'll start typing rubbish cos of free 5Mb nd do tell me any religion dt is as uniform as islam.
Piss be unto islam

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by gentleidris: 6:59am On Jul 24, 2014
hopilo: THE BOKO HARAM THE STARTED IS NOW HUNTING THEM. ARE WE NOT AWARE IN ONE OF BOKO VIDEOS WHEN THE SAID THEY WILL BE ATTACKING THE POLITICIANS FROM NORTH? WHY BRING GEJ.
boss tell them abeg when the bush meat go hunt the hunter dey won't know. Bec of there selfish ambition they should keep killing them self n calling the name of GEJ nonsense
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by fashrola(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2014
akin66: OBJ said it in his letter ..Lol obj now a prophet.
said what? Trained Sniper? And u think a sniper did dis? Mind you a sniper does not miss their target
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2014
gentleidris: boss tell them abeg when the bush meat go hunt the hunter dey won't know. Bec of there selfish ambition they should keep killing them self n calling the name of GEJ nonsense
the pursuer has now become the pursued
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by nwene222(m): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2014
greggng: I have karpasky internet security 2014 and can be used for multiple device maximum of 5 . Serious buyers should contact me on 08062593234 price is 10k only. Is a one year key

U need help!
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by 3moses: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: ua notin but a congenital fool with this ur dumb analysis. Islam is not a divided religion lyk urs, as a muslim, we ol believed and worship only one God( Allah)and belief in ol his prophet jesus inclusive, one book(Quran) , same and the best ways of greeting, greetings of ol d prophet, jesus inclusive(salam alaekum, peace be unto u) and best of ol, i cn pray in any mosque i want, wether tijaniyat, sunnis or Ahamdiyyah mosque unlike xtians where deeper life cn't worship in catholic churchs and islam doesn't tolerate bid'ah(innovation) unlike xtianity where ur men of gods ve removed ol d part dt doesn't satisfy dere worldly desires frm bible by condeming most of the commandment from old-testament even some in new testament.And my own islam doesn't tolerate or aids killing of innocent souls nd terrorism.just read, digest and do try to ask or learn abt oda pples religion b4 u'll start typing rubbish cos of free 5Mb nd do tell me any religion dt is as uniform as islam.
. hmmm...that is why u ppl are evil, pretending u are peaceful and claiming innocent lives all in the cause of fighting for Allah...why fighting for Allah when u blv that He is ur God?...u Shld allow Him to fight for Himself...I expected u ppl to gather and fight bokoharam in the cause of tarnishing the image of ur religion instead of exchanging words with ppl on all the social media.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by SkySpirit(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:

1. Sunnis hate Shias
2. Shias hate sunnis
3. Sunnis hate sufis
4. Salafis hate wahabbis
5. Wahabbis loathe salafis.
6. Tijanniya hate khariji
7. Salafis disdain tijanniya
8. Wahabis against tijaniyaa

Islam preaches enough religion to hate, never enough religion to love.
Too many mufually destructive sects all worshiping the idol all@h

So true!
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by sebali: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2014
zicoraads: And it doesn't take a genious to realise that no one could have survived in that car that i saw. Haba! Are we this foolish? Those cars wwere too scarred for no one to have esaped unhurt. That attack has 'staged' written all over it.

Am not a proponent of either APC or PDP, but one thing I am sure of is that, if it was 'boko haram' that targeted Buhari as they are claiming, and with the level of damage that I saw, Buhari would have been 6 feet under the ground now.

Someone of el-rufai's standing in the society should know that rasing baseless and provoking questions in a period when the nation is suffering from daily occurencess of lawlessness is doing more harm than good to the nation. But I guess anything to further their selfish political interests, even if it means the death of a 'few' Nigerians. It is true that Jonathan is not particularly political savvy. But since he came to power, the north has made it clear they don't like the man from Bayelsa, and with these incidents and baseless questions that are solely meant to incite, one begins to wonder as to the continued insurgency even in the face of a massive national and international onslaught.

Afta d buhari attack am afraid to say boko haram is eida sponsored by APC or PDP...........and our top politicians kn dis...
MY PROOF: Anytime BH attacks a politician its always he almost died, he narrowly escaped.......these are no errors dey attack politicians just to create a scene and mak small noise.. the politicians who sponsored these BH boys kn the implication of killing fellow big wigs in a country where bigotry(religious, ethno etc) is the backbone behind all our actions/reactions.
SO D IDEA IS DNT KILL ANYONE WHOSE DEATH WUD RESULT IN REPRISAL ATTACKS OR REGIONAL/ETHNO BATTLES..........SO JUS MAK SOME NOISE....DATS ALL.

SMH...........for d politicians who are behind dis.
SMH............for d Islamic mumus wen allow demselves to be used.
SMH............for d BH boys foot soldiers dying for notin bt xpecting 77 virgins somewhere,somehw

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by nnamdibig(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2014
talktimi: Trained snipers do not miss their target especially when its so slow moving through city traffic. By the way, I thought snipers use guns instead of bombs and from a distance sef ? El Rufai is trying to incite a problem he wont be around to douse since he probably has assorted visas to his name. Lets pray for Nigeria against dangerous bigots and their mechanisms. We know what Nasir is insinuating, can he back it up face to face ?

True talk bro
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by naeto2(m): 7:18am On Jul 24, 2014
I think there is a 3rd party to this mess. How could buhari stage his own assassination attempt 2 days after the beef with GEJ?.. and why would GEJ target buhari at such a short time frame?. So I believe that a third party is involved to make us believe that Boko haram is backed by APC or PDP. It could also be that we've got really daft politicians if the crime was committed by either of the two...
Or really smart politicians that already know that 75% of the people believe that 2 days is a short interval...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by henryobinna(m): 7:19am On Jul 24, 2014
my brother, I been think say I don forget the meaning of sniper, and imagine a trained sniper miss his target and a 'sniper' using bombs? na wa oh.. this guy is turning gullible illitrates(which is the largest population) to something else.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by cliffm43: 7:23am On Jul 24, 2014
WE ALL KNEW EL RUFAI AS ONE OF THE BOKO HARAM.....FOR YOUR INFORMATION IDIOT..SNIPERS NEVER USE BOMB...THEY KILL FROM AFAR...THE BOYS THAT YOU SPONSORED TO KILL THE INNOCENT PEOPLE..THE TABLE HAVE TURN AROUND...THAT IS THE LAW OF KARMA..............IS BUHARI HEAD MORE THAN THOSE 180 KILLED IN ABUJA?IS BUHARI HEAD MORE THOSE KILLED IN BORNO?THIS IS THE LAW OF KARMA.......YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW....WE ARE WATCHING,BUT EL RUFAI,AS THE IDIOT THAT YOU ARE,,YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS SNIPER AND THE BOYS THAT THE NORTHERNERS TRAINED

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Natifa(f): 7:24am On Jul 24, 2014
i'd rather be an atheist cos its more uniform than all of these religions. Religion is the problem of today's world.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 24, 2014
henryobinna: my brother, I been think say I don forget the meaning of sniper, and imagine a trained sniper miss his target and a 'sniper' using bombs? na wa oh.. this guy is turning gullible illitrates(which is the largest population) to something else.
lack of western education has kept aboki in the stone age
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Jacobx007: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: ua totally wrong, m a full blooded yoruba from osun, and i've been skulling in the north for the past 4 yrs, no intimidation, embarrassment of any form.As a muslim, we're ol one here. do confirm frm anybody u knw dude
Guy only four years? well it's jst a matter of time! Btw, do u understand hausa?
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by babsG(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Theben: Now i have no more doubts. BUHARI IS THE MAIN BOKO HARAM SPONSOR. You dont have to be a genius to know this. If he was targeted, i swear he would be dead by now.

The claim is just to take attention off him as the main sponsor.
mumu, wat do u do for a living?
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by KwoiZabo(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2014
EL-RUFAI DID JONATHAN TOO SEND THE BOMBERS THAT WANTED TO KILL THE SHEIKH?
REMEMBER THAT BUHARI WAS MENTIONED BY BH TO NEGOTIATE FOR THEM AND HE DECLINED MAYBE THIS IS A REVENGE MISSION.
FINALLY IT'S VERY UNFORTUNATE THAT MEN AS EDUCATED AND RESPECTED AS EL-RUFAI WILL MAKE THIS STATEMENT OPENLY TOMORROW HE WILL WANT TO CONTEST FOR PRESIDENT THAT INCLUDES THE SOUTH SOUTH.
AS IT STANDS EL-RUFAI HAS REDUCED HERSELF TO THE LEVELS OF ASARI.
EL-RUFAI NEEDS TO GO BACK TO JSS1 AND START SOCIAL STUDIES CLASS

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2014
We should know that we are all lucky that Buhari didn't die. That would've spurn civil war.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by BabaO2: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2014
millhouse: Does this man think everybody is so gullible? Nigerian politics stinks!
But the snipers allegation is coming to reality, you better believe so you don't becloud yourself
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by cooljude(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2014
I feel Nigeria should start prosecuting all this top politicians for making senseless speach with intention to raising violence in the country. This is absolute rubbish, the scary thing about this is that those gullible northerners who practically worship their leaders would believe this trash. Some people in Nigeria should not be branded as politicians abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by babsG(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:

1. Sunnis hate Shias
2. Shias hate sunnis
3. Sunnis hate sufis
4. Salafis hate wahabbis
5. Wahabbis loathe salafis.
6. Tijanniya hate khariji
7. Salafis disdain tijanniya
8. Wahabis against tijaniyaa

Islam preaches enough religion to hate, never enough religion to love.
Too many mufually destructive sects all worshiping the idol all@h
see who is talking, someone who worships a dead god. Mumu
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by volihove: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2014
omenka: Granted, Nigerian politics stinks, but I don't think the strength of the stench comes anywhere near that of the rubish you just posted.

I get this feeling El Rufai consulted my aide before tweeting this! He echoed exactly what I was thinking!!!

Your echo u say ? God ur so dumb! Snipper don't work with bombs!!! Bullet proof cars can't stop explosives ok

Nd people like u are who dey gave jobs too?

Now am scared!

Buhari drama king!
DO U KNW WHAT A BOMB TARGET IS ?

Ask those nynaya victims of BOMb BLAst
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 24, 2014
babsG: see who is talking, someone who worships a dead god. Mumu
LoL
and u worship a murdering god.

Tell us, which of those ignorant genocidal islamic sects do you belong to?
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by condralbede(m): 7:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Shame will be on supporter of APC APC if Shakarau surfaces and claim responsible for d bombing...
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by joeblack62: 7:33am On Jul 24, 2014
It was a bomb attack and it was definitely not some trained snipers that started shooting bombs...Politics and politricks, Don't be surprised that Buhari has his own agenda. #PoliticalPropaganda
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Alabsworld(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2014
EL-RUFAI.....I BEG U IN D NAME OF GOD STOP DIS UR FOOLISH INCITIVE STATEMENTS ND LETS JOIN HAND TO FIGHT TEROR LIKE USA CITIZENS DID DURING SEPT 11.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by coolzeal(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Boko haram have being killing citizens of this nation repeatedly and woefully and it seems to strike as unimportance. The attempt is coming to the big heads and of course somebody must be blamed as Mallam stated without basic fact. For the record, i'm not supporting PDP or any other political party as they all have the same ideology of looting public funds. Mallam stop playing politics with a nation of over 170million people and let's fight this monster together. The bushmeat is now hunting the hunter.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by henryobinna(m): 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
quid:
lack of western education has kept aboki in the stone age
yea,
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by sarutobie(m): 7:45am On Jul 24, 2014
Nigeria's deadliest enemies are politicians like el rufai with a penchant for making unfounded and inciting comments. the same way nyako vommited a pile of hate filled inisuations among ethnicities in the country..the worst of it is, these politicians willl NEVER be around when shit hits the fan..they will incite you to kill yourselves and run to another man's land for cover.now when the security agencies bring him in to shed more light on his insinuation una go begin shout "intimidation"....political zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbos Have Hijacked The Nigerian Economy- Junaid Muhammed / Reuben Abati's Son, James, Graduates With LL.M From The University Of Hull-pix / Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.