Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari (26258 Views)

Troops Repelled Attempt On Mada, Rescues Women In Firigi - Defence HQ / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Buhari Incited Kaduna Bombing - CHAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by doitright2011: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2014
nnamdibig: Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and All Progressive Congress chieftain, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has suggested that the attack on General Muhammed Buhari in Kaduna might be the work of trained snipers charged to assassinate the opposition leader.
El-Rufai made the allegation via his facebook account, where he wrote, “INTERESTING TIMES: Buhari cautions Jonathan against impunity. Two days later, Boko Haram responds to this by bombing Buhari’s convoy. Are these the Snipers at work? And who are they working for? It does not take a genius to know.
May Allah Expose all the purveyors of evil and division, Destroy their agenda and Defeat them in their war against our citizens, Amen.
- Nasir El-Rufai”

He argued that the attack came two days after Buhari cautioned Jonathan against impunity. It will be recalled that former President Olusegun Obasanjo made mention of trained snipers to mow down some selected politicians in his famous letter to President Jonathan.
Opposition leader Muhammadu Buhari was the target of the second bomb attack in the northern city of Kaduna on Wednesday but escaped unhurt.
Eye witnesses said the attack had targeted former Head of State and opposition leader, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
Two vehicles in the convoy of the All Progressives Party (APC) chieftain were burnt in the blast.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/kaduna-bombing-el-rufai-alleges-assassination-attempt-buhari#sthash.0uGb6ZX8.dpuf

I wonder for this guy
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by MrT2011(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: ua notin but a congenital fool with this ur dumb analysis. Islam is not a divided religion lyk urs, as a muslim, we ol believed and worship only one God( Allah)and belief in ol his prophet jesus inclusive, one book(Quran) , same and the best ways of greeting, greetings of ol d prophet, jesus inclusive(salam alaekum, peace be unto u) and best of ol, i cn pray in any mosque i want, wether tijaniyat, sunnis or Ahamdiyyah mosque unlike xtians where deeper life cn't worship in catholic churchs and islam doesn't tolerate bid'ah(innovation) unlike xtianity where ur men of gods ve removed ol d part dt doesn't satisfy dere worldly desires frm bible by condeming most of the commandment from old-testament even some in new testament.And my own islam doesn't tolerate or aids killing of innocent souls nd terrorism.just read, digest and do try to ask or learn abt oda pples religion b4 u'll start typing rubbish cos of free 5Mb nd do tell me any religion dt is as uniform as islam.

We are sorry for you- because you are since possessed and Zombized by the Satanism of Islam.

Islam is a Demonic occult!

Their worshers are Zombies, Serpents, and Demon Possessed!

Until you know; then you can only be exorcized!!!
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by philips70(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2014
IGBAACHI:

YOU SOUND AS ANGRY AS THE ANGRY PEOPLES' CONGRESS. NO BE FIGHT NOW. IF YOU REALLY LIKE BUHARI AS I USED TO, BETTER ADVISE HIM THAT HE MIGHT BE UNLUCKY AND SOMEONE MIGHT MAKE A MISTAKE WHEN NEXT THE APC DECEPTION PLOT IS EXECUTED.

HE SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE IN APC MIGHT BE SEEING HIM AS STANDING BETWEEN THEM AND THE APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET.

NO VEX TOO MUCH NNAA.

No time for lazy and hungry pay per post trolls
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by back2sender: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2014
In my view I was happy nothing happened to Buhari because this might have resulted in a ethnic/religious crisis that would have been very hard to contain with many innocent souls lost.

FG needs to see the issue of boko haram as a Nigeria challenge and not as a weapon to run down the PDP led governments, with this approach they would be able to tackle this more appropriately and avoid a myopic approach.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by kingthreat(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2014
datguru: I just wished the bombers succeeded . sad

Don't worry when you are the target, it will be a success.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by BigBro(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2014
If the Federal Government is sincere and has no hidden agenda in this BH madness, they should immediately oblige to APC's request to set up a Commission of Inquiry involving the international community and civil society organizations and all stakeholders to investigate the forces behind this mess and the sponsors of this evil.

Nigerians and the international community are curiously waiting!!!
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by kingthreat(m): 12:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
dking123:
Stage managed attack,killing inocent poeple in the process. God will purnish buhari and his cohorts.

And if it is not stage-managed, you deserve an award for fooolishness.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by OasisT: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2014

To me there is no different between the PDP and APC . My problem is WE the youths of this country is the problem. I think the youths should come together to stop the nonsense . Whether you like it or not , Buhari is one of our leaders and the attack was not stage managed . He was lucky, Jonathan should watch his back because nobody knows the next person as we are approaching the general election period . One of the captured BH said most of the governors give the monthly allocations and this includes both the PDP and APC .

Let us rise up and save this country from total collapse ! There is no peace in most of the states in the country . From the West to the East to the North and the South .
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Bill66: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

We are sorry for you- because you are since possessed and Zombized by the Satanism of Islam.

First of all peace be onto you, i understand your outrage on islam, due to the stigma BH has imposed on it. i guess you believe in GOD. If you do, i urge you to seek for forgiveness because words are quick to run out of the mouth without reasoning. No Man is bigger than his Religion.. Today we use Religion to achieve good and bad motives only because our GOD is patient. For that reason alone, no man has the right to judge anothers action but God. It is that judgement that divides us all. Rather than curse ask God to intervene.. If Jesus had cursed those that hung him on the cross, they would never had been the words REPENTANCE and FORGIVENESS. am a muslim and i urge you all Nigerians, be you a christian or muslim to pray for our Motherland. for peace and unity. so help us LORD. AMEEN

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by JEITO: 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
El-Rufai should shut up! We know how the Kawo flyover and bus stop is. If the target really meant to hit Buhari, there was no way they would have missed. The crowd around the flyover yesterday because of the close of Ramadan tafsir would have made it even diffcult for him to move, and for them to get him.

It might just be a stage managed ploy or pure activity of those that don't mean well for this Nation.
The President shouldn't be dragged into this.

As for El-Rufai, the governorship that he is looking for, he will not get it.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by zizoo36: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
And that's how u and ur family will become victims. Stupid swine!
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Archildao: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
seguntijan: The three largest religions in the world which are islam,christianity and buddism DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. The terrorism that is going on in the world today is as a result of the evil and selfish desires of some politicians. why we hear of terrorism in Islamic countries today is because of political instability. Al queada,boko haram, and al shabad are all groups sponsored by political power mongers. They use islam to brain wash young minds to achieve their evil desires because they every religious person can die for his/her religion. Pakistan,iraq,iran,afganistan,syria,egypt, sudan and our Nigeria are all countries with political instabilities. Where evil men try to get the attention of the government by throwing bombs to kill the innocent people. If you dont believe me, it might surprise you to know that united arab emirates(dubai),malaysia,qartar and indonesia are also islamic countries,but have you ever heared of terrorism there?. Infact most people that are pointing accusing fingers on islam will pack their loads and run to dubai if given the chance. Saudi arabia is the headquarters of islam, dont you think if islam teaches violence then saudi arabia will be more violent than countries like iran, pakistan etc. But it cant happen because saudi arabia practises monarchy and therefore no room for bloody thirsty politicians. Osama was killed just few meters away from the pakistani military barrack, which means he has some backings in the government and in the military. Thesame goes to shekau he has spys in the military that's why he looks invinsible. I know by now some people might be thinking of the 9:11 attack that happen in usa. They did it so that the usa will quickly withdraw their troops in the middle east and then the politicians will have a free group to use the minds of the young people to inflict terror on people, then the government will get their attention. Have you ever heard of an 80 or 60 year old suicide bomber? I dont think so. Or if they exist it means they are few. They cant use the elderly people because they know that they have studied the quran cover to cover, so it becomes hard to brainwash them. Boko haram said they want islamic rule in northern nigeria and western education is a sin and the best way to tell the nigerian government this is by bombing and killing christians and the fellow muslims. Just recently a muslim nigerian airforce personel was killed, the late emir of kano was targeted, a senator's wife was also taken. Does this make sense to you? If you want islamic rule, then why go after your islamic leaders. If they have no politcal links then i guess most of their attacks should be in southern nigeria where christians are many than in the north. We should respect one another believe,wether jesus christ is the son of God or not. We should also know that what seem right before you might be wrong before someone else and vice versa. I think the once respected nigerian army that fought for 3 years to be together and declared peace in sieria loane,ivory coast,dafur,zimbabwe and liberia can end boko haram in just 3 month if they dont have spy. Nigerian people north,south,east and west we should not fight each other because of some evil politicians. We should all pray that we scale through this challenge and by God's grace boko haram shall be history. INSHA ALLAH. God bless the federal repulblic of Nigeria. Long live Nigeria
point of correction,Christians dnt fight for their God!Why are the muslims so gullible that they are easily brainwashed into violence?
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by MrT2011(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bill66: First of all peace be onto you, i understand your outrage on islam, due to the stigma BH has imposed on it. i guess you believe in GOD. If you do, i urge you to seek for forgiveness because words are quick to run out of the mouth without reasoning. No Man is bigger than his Religion.. Today we use Religion to achieve good and bad motives only because our GOD is patient. For that reason alone, no man has the right to judge anothers action but God. It is that judgement that divides us all. Rather than curse ask God to intervene.. If Jesus had cursed those that hung him on the cross, they would never had been the words REPENTANCE and FORGIVENESS. am a muslim and i urge you all Nigerians, be you a christian or muslim to pray for our Motherland. for peace and unity. so help us LORD. AMEEN

You are a good man from inside-out!

-note: religion isn't why you are good; it's self made.

I am not religious, but very Spiritual.

The solution to your country is simply to Divide it!
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
When did snipers turn in2 bombers, english is worryn some ppl. If dere rili was sniper threat dem 4 don kill buhari teytey na
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
yinkarh187: there maybe sence in whatever dis man is sayin fa

suprise you are saying this
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by TheClown: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
wexyee: [color=#770077][/color] seriously we still have stupid thinkers in Nigeria..... those who tribalism and religious sentiment blocked thier eyes and way of reasoning... I gej is the chief commander of Boko Haram.. this is a war created by him and his associates in other to achieve a specific goal.... TO DISMANTLE AREWA.. but his days are numbered

You are the stupid thinker, yu are the deluded one, you are the bigot.yur post is the evidence.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by shidof(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Donkunxex:
you muslims just create baseless argument,..... u lije referrinq to worshipping every where...... the bible dat said we should serve God...also made us know that there will be false and fake prophets.... so just shyt d Bleep up...... anytime I hear dat argument about worshipping in any mosque ..it makes me puck!... abeq
u can puck to ur death, i don care. Just try to read ur bible well. why does jesus used to worship and praise god in the temple
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by igbanbajo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
seguntijan: The three largest religions in the world which are islam,christianity and buddism DO NOT ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE. The terrorism that is going on in the world today is as a result of the evil and selfish desires of some politicians. why we hear of terrorism in Islamic countries today is because of political instability. Al queada,boko haram, and al shabad are all groups sponsored by political power mongers. They use islam to brain wash young minds to achieve their evil desires because they every religious person can die for his/her religion. Pakistan,iraq,iran,afganistan,syria,egypt, sudan and our Nigeria are all countries with political instabilities. Where evil men try to get the attention of the government by throwing bombs to kill the innocent people. If you dont believe me, it might surprise you to know that united arab emirates(dubai),malaysia,qartar and indonesia are also islamic countries,but have you ever heared of terrorism there?. Infact most people that are pointing accusing fingers on islam will pack their loads and run to dubai if given the chance. Saudi arabia is the headquarters of islam, dont you think if islam teaches violence then saudi arabia will be more violent than countries like iran, pakistan etc. But it cant happen because saudi arabia practises monarchy and therefore no room for bloody thirsty politicians. Osama was killed just few meters away from the pakistani military barrack, which means he has some backings in the government and in the military. Thesame goes to shekau he has spys in the military that's why he looks invinsible. I know by now some people might be thinking of the 9:11 attack that happen in usa. They did it so that the usa will quickly withdraw their troops in the middle east and then the politicians will have a free group to use the minds of the young people to inflict terror on people, then the government will get their attention. Have you ever heard of an 80 or 60 year old suicide bomber? I dont think so. Or if they exist it means they are few. They cant use the elderly people because they know that they have studied the quran cover to cover, so it becomes hard to brainwash them. Boko haram said they want islamic rule in northern nigeria and western education is a sin and the best way to tell the nigerian government this is by bombing and killing christians and the fellow muslims. Just recently a muslim nigerian airforce personel was killed, the late emir of kano was targeted, a senator's wife was also taken. Does this make sense to you? If you want islamic rule, then why go after your islamic leaders. If they have no politcal links then i guess most of their attacks should be in southern nigeria where christians are many than in the north. We should respect one another believe,wether jesus christ is the son of God or not. We should also know that what seem right before you might be wrong before someone else and vice versa. I think the once respected nigerian army that fought for 3 years to be together and declared peace in sieria loane,ivory coast,dafur,zimbabwe and liberia can end boko haram in just 3 month if they dont have spy. Nigerian people north,south,east and west we should not fight each other because of some evil politicians. We should all pray that we scale through this challenge and by God's grace boko haram shall be history. INSHA ALLAH. God bless the federal repulblic of Nigeria. Long live Nigeria

Well written.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Bigcake: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
yinkarh187: there maybe sence in whatever dis man is sayin fa
Of course there is sense in nonsense.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by shidof(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
MrT2011:

sowie dude, ua just a deluded nd lost soul with no concrete evidence to back up ur claims. Islam is not just, it's a way of life, encompasses everytin abt life, d one dt ve happened nd the one dt ve nt yet happen. dn't be lazy , go nd research abt islam nd stop mouth to mouth distribution of false info.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by shidof(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
yomip3t:

WELL SAID ! MAY ALLAH (SWT) CONTINUE TO BLESS YOUR IMAN. THEY CAN NEVER PAINT ISLAM IN BLACK, THEY WILL ONLY KEEP TRYING. IT HAS BEEN LIKE THAT DECADES AGO AND IT WON'T STOP. BUT ALLAH (SWT) IS ALWAYS THERE FOR US. MASALLAH !
Amin , jazakallahu khayran

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by 7lives: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
quid:

1. Sunni muslims avoid Shia mosques.
2. Shia muslims avoid sunni mosques.
3. Hausa muslims despise yoruba muslims
4. Yoruba muslims are suspicious of hausa muslims.
5. Sunnis spend money to suppress sufis

Bigot una no dey taya,
Pentecostals Christians hate catholics and white garment churches.
Catholics hate Anglican, Methodist, Mormon and all.
Methodist, Anglicans, and their likes hate Pentecostal churches.
Yoruba Christians and Igbo Christians are suspicious of one another.
Igbo Catholics and Igbo pentecostals don't agree.
The list is endless so mind your business.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by shidof(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
3moses: . hmmm...that is why u ppl are evil, pretending u are peaceful and claiming innocent lives all in the cause of fighting for Allah...why fighting for Allah when u blv that He is ur God?...u Shld allow Him to fight for Himself...I expected u ppl to gather and fight bokoharam in the cause of tarnishing the image of ur religion instead of exchanging words with ppl on all the social media.
hmmm! fightin BH dt u doesn't knw the people behinds it ko, Boko-haram dt d govt ve nt been able to fight even with ol their resources ko wen everybody knws dt either directly or indirectly d govt are part of it, just hear urself out. And concerning d issues of tarnishing d images of islam, leave dt for Allah, d prophet(PBUH) said dt do not trades for war, but wen it comes be patient.
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by MrT2011(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: sowie dude, ua just a deluded nd lost soul with no concrete evidence to back up ur claims. Islam is not just, it's a way of life, encompasses everytin abt life, d one dt ve happened nd the one dt ve nt yet happen. dn't be lazy , go nd research abt islam nd stop mouth to mouth distribution of false info.

I'm not surprise at what you quoted.

It only takes Heaven to make a Zombie, Serpent or a Demon possessed to realize how deadly she is...

Mad man don't know his mad!

"Religion is the Opium of man"

Therefore; I have an Apian way to your exorcification:

-Strip yourself of Religion and you'll be Healed!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
ABB, BETA and ASTOR Power/Distribution Transformers, brand new, imported from Turkey are available for sale. Provision is made for delivery and installation and their prices are very affordable. Call me on 08067309927 or send me a message at ernest_ujam@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by azeeza(f): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
PDP is bokoharam, bokoharam is PDP. Gen Azazi
hopilo: THE BOKO HARAM THE STARTED IS NOW HUNTING THEM. ARE WE NOT AWARE IN ONE OF BOKO VIDEOS WHEN THE SAID THEY WILL BE ATTACKING THE POLITICIANS FROM NORTH? WHY BRING GEJ.

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by princenayo: 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
El rufai needs to listen to his brother Shekau
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Donkunxex(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
shidof: u can puck to ur death, i don care. Just try to read ur bible well. why does jesus used to worship and praise god in the temple
your thinkinq faculty is low...... uve gat a very low IQ.... I didn't for any reason base my argument about any jesus ish... I was only pissed about dat ur stupid baseless argument.... u tink say I dey Nairaland to lecture u..... u beta go and worship ur god and stop asking me stupid queshuns..... with all the whole worship everywhere...yet u guys still claim shekau is nt a muslim...... islam is the problem...u people should solve it ursef and stop lookinq for faults in our religion....

ISLAM. has a problem.... solve it and stop point fingers at other peaceful religion
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
7lives:

Bigot una no dey taya,
Pentecostals Christians hate catholics and white garment churches.
Catholics hate Anglican, Methodist, Mormon and all.
Methodist, Anglicans, and their likes hate Pentecostal churches.
Yoruba Christians and Igbo Christians are suspicious of one another.
Igbo Catholics and Igbo pentecostals don't agree.
The list is endless so mind your business.
hahahahahahahahah

Sunni and Shia worship session in Iraq recently ===>

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
So Buhari's presumed Assassination is more important that the scores that lost their life abi?? God dey sha...
nnamdibig: Former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory and All Progressive Congress chieftain, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has suggested that the attack on General Muhammed Buhari in Kaduna might be the work of trained snipers charged to assassinate the opposition leader.
El-Rufai made the allegation via his facebook account, where he wrote, “INTERESTING TIMES: Buhari cautions Jonathan against impunity. Two days later, Boko Haram responds to this by bombing Buhari’s convoy. Are these the Snipers at work? And who are they working for? It does not take a genius to know.
May Allah Expose all the purveyors of evil and division, Destroy their agenda and Defeat them in their war against our citizens, Amen.
- Nasir El-Rufai”

He argued that the attack came two days after Buhari cautioned Jonathan against impunity. It will be recalled that former President Olusegun Obasanjo made mention of trained snipers to mow down some selected politicians in his famous letter to President Jonathan.
Opposition leader Muhammadu Buhari was the target of the second bomb attack in the northern city of Kaduna on Wednesday but escaped unhurt.
Eye witnesses said the attack had targeted former Head of State and opposition leader, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.
Two vehicles in the convoy of the All Progressives Party (APC) chieftain were burnt in the blast.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/kaduna-bombing-el-rufai-alleges-assassination-attempt-buhari#sthash.0uGb6ZX8.dpuf

Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by shidof(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
Donkunxex:
your thinkinq faculty is low...... uve gat a very low IQ.... I didn't for any reason base my argument about any jesus ish... I was only pissed about dat ur stupid baseless argument.... u tink say I dey Nairaland to lecture u..... u beta go and worship ur god and stop asking me stupid queshuns..... with all the whole worship everywhere...yet u guys still claim shekau is nt a muslim...... islam is the problem...u people should solve it ursef and stop lookinq for faults in our religion....

ISLAM. has a problem.... solve it and stop point fingers at other peaceful religion

i'm nt really really xpting a sensible reply frm u cos u dn't knw anytin abt ur religion nor ur d God ua serving xpt wat ur pastor tell u. U"ve to sit down and read ur bible frm beginning to d ends wit pure understanding b4 u cn stand a chance against me cos i luv Jesus more dan u do, knows bible more dan u do. In case, ua still doubting it, m here for u kid
Re: Kaduna Bombing: El-rufai Alleges Assassination Attempt On Buhari by emmiej: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
If El-rufai said this is an assasination attempt on GMB, I therefore suggest that he should look within his own political party -APC, instead of pointing accusing fingers on president GEJ. We are aware of People who are in APC that sees the General as an Obstacle to their Political ambition. Now they want to take advantage of the fact that the General criticised the President and achieve their aim and then blame it on the presidency. Why would Jonathan want Buhari dead? Someone he defeated and PDP are praying earnestly for APC to field him again, because APC fielding him again will guarantee Jonathan a free ride to Aso-Rock. I strongly suspect Buhari's opponents in the APC for the presidential tickets especially that one that his name started with 'K', who thinks he owns 'KAN.......O'. That man is very dangerous. Buhari should be very careful with them....Nigeria should be careful about that man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari / Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.