Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1651 Views)

Categories Of Ladies You Should Desist From During This (valentine's) Period / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / Ladies Are Heartless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2014

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Are u ppl on d same bed, right now

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
DonCrust:

I'm by d bed looking at her.
ehya...
She is really into u...Dz one dat she wants to kill herslf because of u
Re: . by dytbabe: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na cos she no let u do ooo
Hehhehehehehehe
See what sex can do to a man

She not snorring too?

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na wa o. Very complicated. Ra.pe am na. Or simply go and dont return until she begs
Re: . by dytbabe: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
DonCrust:

Madam do you do the same thing?

U wan beat me frm phone?
Lmao
I can relate with ur anger.

I rem this night my hubby didn't give me what I asked, he kept tapping me, temi, oya na, and I did like I was aslp, he kept murmering, I didn't know when I bursted out laughing

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: . by Sholah96(m): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe:

U wan beat me frm phone?
Lmao

I rem this night my hubby didn't give me what I asked, he kept tapping me, temi, oya na, and I did like I was aslp, he kept murmering, I didn't know when I bursted out laughing

grin grin grin
LoL
Re: . by dytbabe: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
DonCrust:

NOTE: Don't you make joke of a thing like this out there, people get shot in the a$$ for laughing at other people's predicament. #myKOBO

U call sex predicament?

Maybe I didn't get ur story

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by Sholah96(m): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
runzlord: Na wa o. Very complicated. Ra.pe am na. Or simply go and dont return until she begs
crime apart, rap.ing no be sex cos na only d person wey initiate am go enjoy am
Re: . by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 24, 2014
DonCrust:

Truth!

Thinking-OF-how-TO-get-SPANISH FLY
How far. Progress?
Re: . by Sunkyphil(m): 6:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Hope say u don yansh her b4 or dis na ur first time? grin
Re: . by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: . by Sunkyphil(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2014
angry angry angry
DonCrust:

I never sad
Re: . by sexylogan(m): 7:50am On Jul 27, 2014
DonCrust: I'm looking at her right now as she sleep like someone who carried a bag of cement on her head from Victoria island to Cannanland with so much ANGER and thirst for a revenge.

For the past 3 days, I left my king size bed and hug-able pillows just to be with her. I am not angry that she asked me to stop when I made advances, neither am I angry she wakes up my "essential commodity" *dickkk* with her temption touches but calling and allowing another guy that is 90kms away to come and bang her right on the same bed we sleep and still have the boldness to tell me that if I dont come to pass the night at her place she would kill herself pisses me off.

Finally, I have made up my mind to be mean to every girl, every lady and every woman that comes my path.

Women, you are all heartless! Now I know why some of you get rapped... Mtcheeew!

You mean your gf cheated on you?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Another cry baby on the loose. Pele Op.
Re: . by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2014
DonCrust: I'm looking at her right now as she sleep like someone who carried a bag of cement on her head from Victoria island to Cannanland with so much ANGER and thirst for a revenge.

For the past 3 days, I left my king size bed and hug-able pillows just to be with her. I am not angry that she asked me to stop when I made advances, neither am I angry she wakes up my "essential commodity" *dickkk* with her temption touches but calling and allowing another guy that is 90kms away to come and bang her right on the same bed we sleep and still have the boldness to tell me that if I dont come to pass the night at her place she would kill herself pisses me off.

Finally, I have made up my mind to be mean to every girl, every lady and every woman that comes my path.

Women, you are all heartless! Now I know why some of you get rapped... Mtcheeew!
fvck you ,we actually dont give a Bleep! and hopeur sisters are aming d ladies ur cursing......shes cheating and ur dere with her,u cant wake ip d biatch and discuss shitt with her,am sure you are waitin for another round of sex with her.....you are both fuccked.......and not every gurl is a hoe just cos u are bedding one,walk in the right path so u can meet a right woman.......corksucker undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2014

3 Likes

Re: . by Youngpo413: 12:24am On Jun 17, 2015
dytbabe:

U wan beat me frm phone?
Lmao

grin grin grin
hubby?

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Know Who You Are Dating... / Obama Finally. Weds Mugabe (pics) / You Won't Believe Why She Got So Upset!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.