Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! (909 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Help!! by nicetboy(m): 12:42am On Jul 24, 2014
I jst passd out 4rm schl nd currently waiting 4 nysc batch c. Due to idleness (hav serchd 4 job) am always on net. I mate a girl on social netwk according to her profile she is 24, 4rm her pics she s looking matured nd vry beautiful. O boy I begin dey try my luck using every tactis I knew, finaly I was able to get her number after some days. We started having phone conversation, bt I noticed smthn she doesn't sounds like a 24yr old girl infant she sounds much more younger nd reasoning also. 4rm d 1st day I called her it was as if I trigerd her she is always calling or flashing me. So I hav to tease her to tell me her actual age nd wat I found out was wow!!. She is jst 15yrs old nd in ss3. I was amazed nd d worst is cus we r stayin in same town I gave her my house address den I didn't knw she was a kid. She called me few minutes ago dat she is inlove with me dat she likes d way I talk to her on phone with calm voice. I don't want to hurt dis kid nd can't date her neither. I respect her emotion dats y am seeking your advise what's the perfect way to end these without hurting her? She s even talking abt paying visiting
Re: Help!! by pasqal09: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2014
Just tell her she's underage and can't date her. Period!

Re: Help!! by Sunkyphil(m): 6:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Does she know ur real age? And d gap btw both of u? If she does tell her both of u cant be 2geda.or can u wait till she comes of age?
Re: Help!! by ITbomb(m): 10:14am On Jul 24, 2014
I told you to stop going to 2go, you see now.
Re: Help!! by nicetboy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sunkyphil: Does she know ur real age? And d gap btw both of u? If she does tell her both of u cant be 2geda.or can u wait till she comes of age?
yea she knw my real age,abt waiting 4 her to come of age dnt think am intrested in that.
Re: Help!! by Sunkyphil(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
nicetboy: yea she knw my real age,abt waiting 4 her to come of age dnt think am intrested in that.
Then tell her off asap then
Re: Help!! by nicetboy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sunkyphil: Then tell her off asap then
. You understand me.. I don't want this kid to ger hurt I respect her emotions nd feeling ok. I knw she is jst infactuating
Re: Help!! by Sunkyphil(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
nicetboy: . You understand me.. I don't want this kid to ger hurt I respect her emotions nd feeling ok. I knw she is jst infactuating
she shouldnt she is still a teenager,the earlier u tell her the better for both of u?
Re: Help!! by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb: I told you to stop going to 2go, you see now.
grin grin niccur.was searching for job on 2go and finally got,now he wants to quit grin grin..........@op we can only get u a job,but cant make you quit cos dats evil undecided.,we gud people

Actually op just tell her shes underaged and cant date her,den block her line, u aint no paedophile...God bless you sef,u aint like does fools who just fvck anytin!
Re: Help!! by nicetboy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
Bootybuttchic: grin grin niccur.was searching for job on 2go and finally got,now he wants to quit grin grin..........@op we can only get u a job,but cant make you quit cos dats evil undecided.,we gud people your right I have been thinking of easy way to 2 dat without hurting her bt thre is no easy way. Couple of hour ago I called nd explained to her that she is too young bt she got me wrong,she shouted @ me on phone telin me dat dis is nt her 1st relationship I was pisd so I jejely hang d phone.. After sometime she called back nd was apologisin den I made it clear dat thre wasn't any relationshp P 1st place nd thre s no way 27yr old graduate can hav anythin to do with 15yr old ss3 kid its insane. U get

Actually op just tell her shes underaged and cant date her,den block her line, u aint no paedophile...God bless you sef,u aint like does fools who just fvck anytin!

Share Your Broken Heart Experinece! / This Is Just So Annoying :'(....am I At Fault For This Break Up? / Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words?