Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? (913 Views)

Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! / Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / Why Gender Equality Is Detrimental To Women - And Not Ideal For A Sane World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by hopeforcharles(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2014
“I don’t believe in gender equality. I do not believe that God made man and woman to be equal in any way. I believe thatin every organised institution, there is always a head and anassistant. It doesn’t mean that one should take the other forgranted, or disrespect the other. I believe the husband is the head of the home and the wife is an assistant. My husband is a pilot, I have flown with him several times and I understood that here is a captain and a co-pilot. They are both responsible for the passengers’ lives. But when there is a final decision to make, it is up to the captain to make it. He is more experienced and the one with the responsibility.”“When there is a quarrel, I usually apologise first. He doesn’t say sorry. Overtime, I have come to realise that it is an ego problem. Even when he knows he is wrong, he will rather do every other thing or buy things for me than say, ‘I’m sorry.’ Fortunately, the ‘sorrys’ are not too many. He is very responsible and more hardworking than me. By God’s grace, we have been able to understand our routine.”.
So you all fighting for equality just know that you are fighting against your self and doing more self inflicted harm that is detrimental and expensive.

Re: Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2014
Evry second by d day , i respect this woman....
Re: Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by BobbyRobson: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2014
if not that she is married, i would have dated this woman.
Re: Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by hopeforcharles(m): 8:18am On Nov 07, 2014
This woman is so lovely, infact that is why her marriage is still intact while the so called gender equality motivated one have their marriage crashing. Tell them let them learn
Re: Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2014
What an intelligent woman not like the useless ego-trippping femnist roaming around nairaland with their nonsenscial posts

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by Tallesty1(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2014
ayswags:
What an intelligent woman not like the useless ego-trippping femnist roaming around nairaland with their nonsenscial posts
No mind them
Re: Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by hopeforcharles(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
No mind them
Hahahahhahahahahhaha I can't help but laugh @ your profile pix, especially the girls budget you are my guy.
Re: Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by cybug: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2014
ayswags:
Re: Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by Tallesty1(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2014
hopeforcharles:

Hahahahhahahahahhaha I can't help but laugh @ your profile pix, especially the girls budget you are my guy.
A penny saved is a penny earned brogringrin
Re: Gender Equality Is A Lie-what Do You Think About Omotola-jalade Ekeinde's Words? by hopeforcharles(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
A penny saved is a penny earned brogringrin

True talk Bro, it can't be overemphasised. Currently listening to - Love is for Succas August Alsina.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do My People....serious Case Oh!!!!!! / Guys And Ladies Who Gets Mature Faster / Husband And Wife, What Is happening Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.