Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE (25235 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Ephemmm: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
jnrbayano: Well Op, you can find love here on Nairaland but am afraid the chances are quite slim.

Sometime this year a lady here played her way into my attention on a particular thread, I obliged, sent her PM, she obliged and we started talking.

It was amazing how that happened because you hardly get my attention online beyond being just friends.

I hardly take things serious if I never met someone in physical but I honestly wanted to give this a good go. I was plain, simple and never acted (cos I have been a poor actor from the time immemorial)
We have same religious belief, and that became a catalyst.

Emotions started flowing but luckily, I had a good way of checking it, I never wanted love to thrump prudence since we haven't met. I used my brain and not my heart and it enabled me study her personality well. I found out she is not in the same mould as me.

Though through her confessions she likes/loves me, her behaviour is not consistent with her confessions. I really cared for her, she knows that quite well. I couldn't/can't live a life of lie, therefore, I let the friendship go the way I let it come.........

You can find love here like I said earlier but chances are very slim. Most girls here play out the script.

There are honourable ladies here still. smiley

The question is why did Op refused to create a personal message folder where someone can text themselves but hidden from the glare of publicity just like facebook especially when nairaland came back to normalcy after it has been hacked: honestly, this is one of the innovations I expecting.

Honestly, the way people comment here, you can know the type of personality they are if you objectively view their comments, and there is a possibility that intrinsic interest may spark from there.

OP, we cannot be diplaying our numbers and BBM pin on nairaland just anyhow: help our ladies out nauuuuu.. Abi you no no say age and time are some of the greatest enemies of mankind ni....
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jasi7:

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe....u sef...u always get wetin to give as answer...alryt u win
*Dancing already grin Oya one bottle of coke for winning grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: That "you" was a general terms.
If I can't relate with someone online, then I won't be possible in reality
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by SpcAgtOko: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: then who are those behind these numerous female monikers? Ghosts?

They are all fakes grin
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by redgem(f): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Most of the guys here are married and some of the single guys are irresponsible, ill-mannered, liars..e.t.c
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
redgem: Most of the guys here are married and some of the single guys are irresponsible, ill-mannered, liars..e.t.c
GBAM!!!!!!!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Danhumprey: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

They are all fakes grin
shockedshockedshocked

Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Danhumprey: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
redgem: Most of the guys here are married and some of the single guys are irresponsible, ill-mannered, liars..e.t.c
So are the girls/ladies. They keep forming like they are the only human beings.undecided
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by redgem(f): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: So are the girls/ladies. They keep forming like they are the only human beings.undecided
Lol...we don't form, we know how you guys behave
Firstly, no manner of approach
Secondly. Sorry to say but your male folks behave like kids
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09:
If I can't relate with someone online, then I won't be possible in reality
Ok. That's where individual differences comes into mind. I still believe there are good ladies with a kind heart here.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by 007gal(f): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
redgem:

Guys are just too vain.. that's why I don't feel sorry for them when their relationship burns.. not that I wish that on anybody but on a guy that ditches the best girls for another because of yansh.. when it goes awfully wrong.. I always almost like sticking out my tongue..
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: Ok. That's where individual differences comes into mind. I still believe there are good ladies with a kind heart here.
Akuko!
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Danhumprey: 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
redgem:
So in essence,you are making it look like you ladies are saints and faultless,abi? Smh.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by redgem(f): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: So in essence,you are making it look like you ladies are saints and faultless,abi? Smh.
Nah...just behave like or be gentlemen and we will act like ladies we are
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Danhumprey: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
redgem:
Nah...just behave like or be gentlemen and we will act like ladies we are
I'm a gentleman,but ladies haven't been nice to me.cry
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09:
Akuko!
meaning please?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by redgem(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm a gentleman,but ladies haven't been nice to me.cry
Hmmm...are you sure or you are saying the opposite?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Danhumprey: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
redgem:
Hmmm...are you sure or you are saying the opposite?
I'm a real gentleman. But ladies treat me like shít. I'm a nice guy. It's a fact that ladies love bad guys/players.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
I don't do light guys tongue
lekzzydo: can you make it possible between us? cheesy
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
I did say in my opinion, so yeah, they are assumptions.

pickabeau1: Interesting analysis,..... maybe full of assumptions

I agree however things are not as they seem on NL
SpcAgtOko:
They are all fakes grin
Are you fake? Cos I do see a f behind your moniker.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: meaning please?
Sorry, tot u were ibo
It means story
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
It means daughter of a king kiss
prettiest1: meaning please?
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by lasheez(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: I'm a real gentleman. But ladies treat me like shít. I'm a nice guy. It's a fact that ladies love bad guys/players.
Hmmm.....seriously whats up with you and the ladies?I think girls also like good guys when it comes to facing reality.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
Adorayble: It means daughter of a king kiss
Ok. Thanks dearie
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
pasqal09:
Sorry, tot u were ibo
It means story
not Igbo but Aks
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
If only I knew what dt means... embarassed
prettiest1: Ok. Thanks dearie
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pasqal09: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: not Igbo but Aks
Ok, back to the mata
I still think NL ladies form a lot
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Danhumprey: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
lasheez: Hmmm.....seriously whats up with you and the ladies?I think girls also like good guys when it comes to facing reality.
Really? But see them running after/clinging onto players.
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Danhumprey: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
prettiest1: not Igbo but Aks
You are an Akwa Ibomites?shockedshocked

Then,you be my sister.smiley
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by Wolison(m): 8:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jasi7:

Yea...ure rite in a way...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by pickabeau1: 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
buttchick: I did say in my opinion, so yeah, they are assumptions.

Are you fake? Cos I do see a f behind your moniker.

Cool...are u an engineer or lawyer...
Re: Meeting A Nairalander And Falling In LOVE by prettiest1(f): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: You are an Akwa Ibomites?shockedshocked

Then,you be my sister.smiley
wow! Good to have you here

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.