Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. (4416 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / When Last Was A Rich Guy Been Dumped By A Nigerian Lady? / How Many Times Have You Been Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by snadguy007(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Jambsupport:
gbeborun. wetin concern u ba? na u she marry? jobless niggas takin panadol for peoples headache *spits*
cheesy why are u pained.....na ur brother she marry ??

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu: grin cheesy grin
I love Nairalanders grin
. Babe u no love dem pass me. I don laff tire, the fear of nlanders mouth is d beginning of wisdom thinking b4 opening thread. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Jambsupport(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2014
snadguy007:
cheesy why are u pained.....na ur brother she marry ??
read d conversation again and accept that u be olodo

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Babe u no love dem pass me. I don laff tire, the fear of nlanders mouth is d beginning of wisdom thinking b4 opening thread. Lolz
Lol the mgbeke came to feel funky but met her waterloo instead... Lol
How are You?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by ITbomb(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Jambsupport: wen u see ya sisters, ask them?
My sisters all married before 23 to their first or second love (good fearing nice dudes - I know them) so no need to ask

And you? Overage with the 16th love about to hit and run again. Still waiting for the miracle. SMH

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 11:50am On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
And ye shall know their kind whence thou seeth them

Yours is how many?
Oh, never mind, you have lost count
Ouch....
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
How are You?
abi o make dem pity am she be pesin wife oo. Am fine cutie hope u r gud
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: abi o make dem pity am she be pesin wife oo. Am fine cutie hope u r gud
Pity person wey no wan get sense? She deserves all they are telling her jaree next time she go use her brain...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Babe u no love dem pass me. I don laff tire, the fear of nlanders mouth is d beginning of wisdom thinking b4 opening thread. Lolz
My sister no be lie... Some people go don open thread finish before them go come think wetin them suppose type. Like person wey dey talk before e think.

But seriously, some people just create threads without minding to take into account the contents of the threads. After the deed has been done and the repercussions begins to flow incessantly, na that time their day go break say them don mske mistake post wetin them no suppose post. Smhsad

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
My sisters all married before 23 to their first or second love (good fearing nice dudes - I know them) so no need to ask

And you? Overage with the 16th love about to hit and run again. Still waiting for the miracle. SMH
Haba... sad wink
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:
My sister no be lie... Some people go don open thread finish before them go come think wetin them suppose type. Like person wey dey talk before e think.

But seriously, some people just create threads without minding to take into account the contents of the threads. After the deed has been done and the repercussions begins to flow incessantly, na that time their day go break say them don mske mistake post wetin them no suppose post. Smhsad
. Abi o my dear weda na by force to open thread I no know abi na make dier moniker full like seun own nd I notice one thing abt silly threads once dey open am d OP go just run. Like dis one now were she dey
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:

Getting married @23 is not a guarantee that they are happy wherever they are. Free the young lady and face the op you miserable anumpam undecided
Why do you guys derive pleasure disrespecting any lady with "F" attached to her username?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by snadguy007(m): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Jambsupport:
read d conversation again and accept that u be olodo

I think u are actually the one taking panadol for another person's headache. D OP opened the thread and ran away, u are here defending her as if she is ur family member.

Ur name says it all sha.....jambsupport...always supporting people tongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Abi o my dear weda na by force to open thread I no know abi na make dier moniker full like seun own nd I notice one thing abt silly threads once dey open am d OP go just run. Like dis one now were she dey
What else do you expect? She never knew she did that with an unintentional view to shooting herself on the foot. I guess people should be wise enough to imagine whatever rings in their heads in opening a thread so that it won't backfire.

I guess this would place her in a better stead to open something really worth it and not something myopic which will come back to hunt her.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Jambsupport(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:

lolzzz. no wonda my grandma is a virgin. 1st or 2nd luv and u know them? u also know d 6th, 7th and 16th of people u never met? u so dumb.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Jambsupport(f): 12:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
snadguy007:

I think u are actually the one taking panadol for another person's headache. D OP opened the thread and ran away, u are here defending her as if she is ur family member.

Ur name says it all sha.....jambsupport...always supporting people tongue
shift jare. i don't roll with mofos talking trash like they know other people.
deleted
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Danhumprey: 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:

gringringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by snadguy007(m): 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jambsupport:
shift jare. i don't roll with mofos talking trash like they know other people.
Kikikiki.....see this old cargo o.... Next tym tell your sister abi ur friend to think well b4 opening a thread. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dBard: 1:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
No one ever tells us, but we know anyway
6 x 3 (pounding per week) x 52 (weeks) x 7 (years - assuming ) = what remains for the 7th unlucky fellow

6552-x
How do we equate dis t d mileage? ?

@thread..f dse drinking combination panadol n pcm tabs , d question we shld ask d o.p is if d #7 knew abt d #s1-6. If he did , then No Wahala, if not.......... Sorry f him.

O.p af suffered sha grin
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
freecharles:

so u slept with most of them...5th hand
u r a goat. nonsense thing.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
No one ever tells us, but we know anyway
6 x 3 (pounding per week) x 52 (weeks) x 7 (years - assuming ) = what remains for the 7th unlucky fellow
if I catch u eh?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
How are You?
and who is dis stray dog? i've made mistakes in de past which I'm not ashamed to say out. dats my life so move on. U r irrelevant to me.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
How are You?
and who is dis stray dog? i've made mistakes in de past which I'm not ashamed to say out. dats my life so move on. U r irrelevant to me.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Jambsupport(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
snadguy007:

Kikikiki.....see this old cargo o.... Next tym tell your sister abi ur friend to think well b4 opening a thread. Yeye people
that means if ya father is still alive, you'd be my step son. sillything
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:
What else do you expect? She never knew she did that with an unintentional view to shooting herself on the foot. I guess people should be wise enough to imagine whatever rings in their heads in opening a thread so that it won't backfire.

I guess this would place her in a better stead to open something really worth it and not something myopic which will come back to hunt her.
who told it's hunting me? speak only wat u r sure of. over sabi saint. mcheeew.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
rozzay: . Abi o my dear weda na by force to open thread I no know abi na make dier moniker full like seun own nd I notice one thing abt silly threads once dey open am d OP go just run. Like dis one now were she dey
still here babes. I fear no man/woman.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by luvola(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
hello . holy spirit asked me to chat with u.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by snadguy007(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jambsupport: that means if ya father is still alive, you'd be my step son. sillything
kikikiki *laughing in swahili* U only envy what you dont have, i wish u had a father and its obvious u are a product of an unplanned sex

Oniranu

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by IAMBREEZY: 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Fecking thread.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
luvola: hello . holy spirit asked me to chat with u.
Nawaooo grin na only you waka come?
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Nawaooo grin na only you waka come?
No oooooo. Na him, Holy Spirit and Waec waka come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Am I The Most Handsome Nairalander / Could It Be True That He's In Love With Me? / See The Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria And Not Maduka Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.