Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,258 members, 7,842,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. (4420 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / When Last Was A Rich Guy Been Dumped By A Nigerian Lady? / How Many Times Have You Been Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by xtervaganza(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
No one ever tells us, but we know anyway
6 x 3 (pounding per week) x 52 (weeks) x 7 (years - assuming ) = what remains for the 7th unlucky fellow
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No kill me with laugh oooo

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by xtervaganza(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jambsupport: wen u see ya sisters, ask them?
stoopid stoopid stoopid

And I'm still looking for what warrants insulting his fam in hus comment

U people sef
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by xtervaganza(m): 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
ITbomb:
My sisters all married before 23 to their first or second love (good fearing nice dudes - I know them) so no need to ask

And you? Overage with the 16th love about to hit and run again. Still waiting for the miracle. SMH
thank you for not falling so low to insult her FAM

Epic reply though
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by xtervaganza(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
dmcdad:
Haba... sad wink
windeck

Windeck

Windeck
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by lilmax(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2014
luvola: hello . holy spirit asked me to chat with u.
guy keep it up grin
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by lilmax(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2014
ITbomb and dmcdad why are you guys so wicked? gringrin....the op sef Bleep up
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 8:58am On Jul 25, 2014
lilmax: ITbomb and dmcdad why are you guys so wicked? gringrin....the op sef Bleep up
Me? Wetin I do na? I dey neutral ooooooo. But like you rightly stated, she fall hand big time.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Jambsupport(f): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2014
xtervaganza: stoopid stoopid stoopid

And I'm still looking for what warrants insulting his fam in hus comment

U people sef
u want some attention too? hegoat.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by ITbomb(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Jambsupport: u want some attention too? hegoat.
Hmm, girl on fire, cool down today o.
Good morning
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Jambsupport(f): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
snadguy007: grin grin Wake me up wen you are done ranting.. Sore loser
u still around? ok tell that to ya uncles.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by snadguy007(m): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Jambsupport: u still around? ok tell that to ya uncles.
Hahaha, i must av given u a sleepless nite o tongue
Sorry sweetie...lets settle our differences
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by xtervaganza(m): 10:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Jambsupport: u want some attention too? hegoat.
who in his right mind would seek attention from a shower of sh1t like you?

You think too much of yourself b1tch

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by austine4real(m): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2014
Velvet86: pals do u remember ever been dumped before? I was once, but I dumped six, de seventh was lucky HE MARRIED ME.
i ac not lafffinn ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by paroh137(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2014
nikkypearl:
grin grin shake my hips for u
You too dey shake hips ehn... Till I see pictures sha tongue
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by paroh137(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Jambsupport: noticed by a low life? be greatful i gave u my attention. ode
*grateful smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Lenzz(m): 12:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
priscaoge: Mine was once n it will be d last! Tho d dude later came back like a lost sheep but wasn't that lucky anymoreundecided The babe dumped him n married his best friend/Colleague maybe that was Y he came back

Married his best friend?
Mehn that's cruel nd can cut any man's life's span by a third. He'll never forget it in yrs to come.
Its always difficult for guys when d girl does d dumping, so you can imagine d excruciating pain that comes with knowing that your 'sweetheart' saw ur best friend more fit a man. Hehe that can kill. That your Ex will question everything in ds life including his own existence grin
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by priscaoge(f): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lenzz:

Married his best friend?
Mehn that's cruel nd can cut any man's life's span by a third. He'll never forget it in yrs to come.
Its always difficult for guys when d girl does d dumping, so you can imagine d excruciating pain that comes with knowing that your 'sweetheart' saw ur best friend more fit a man. Hehe that can kill. That your Ex will question everything in ds life including his own existence grin
Lmao! And I call that 'Karma'.He simply got what he deserve n I have no sympathy for himundecidedundecided.At least he has learnt his lessons that 'Not all that glitters are gold'.When u run after a flashy thing,be mindful of the inward part of it! What goes around comes around cheesy He dumped me n got his azz dumped in a more painful waygringringrin God no be pikin naaagrin
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Lenzz(m): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Lol the mgbeke came to feel funky but met her waterloo instead... Lol
How are You?

Was the mgbeke part really necessary?
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lenzz:

Yes
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lenzz:

dont mind de he-goat.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by emmaxin: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wish I didn't have to comment here, it will simply make me included in those dumped. All the same, see how all mature people they throw insults at one another. Is this how low minded you all can decend to? @Op, them dump u, u dumped 6. So wats d big deal? Life goes on. To me ur reasons for dumping is not because the guy was wrong for u, but cos u wanted to avenge ur earlier dumping. Two wrongs don't make right. #my opinion.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by valdes00(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
*walks into thread* HUH... I think m in d wrong thread *runs off to avoid been hit by stray insults*
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by fubbyy(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2014
Velvet86: I never told u I slept with all of them.
lies

You just wan cover up the blow

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2014
fubbyy: lies

Chai! Korokoro... Wetin you mean now? Say the eigth of them ( not forgetting that she was actually dumped by the first guy before she went ahead to dump 6, and then her hubby) placker?
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by babystathopoulos: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Chai! Korokoro... Wetin you mean now? Say the eigth of them ( not forgetting that she was actually dumped by the first guy before she went ahead to dump 6, and then her hubby) placker?
Dmcdad e never do you, you,Itbomb and co it's okay with bashing of the op if not for anything she is a wife to guy like you, make una give the man some respect abeg.

@op next time you start a topic as sensitive as this, be mindful of what you say and how you say it. You were dumped once and you dumped 6 others without remorse, haba! you made yourself the perfect scapegoat for your own topic

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by dmcdad: 12:55am On Jul 26, 2014
babystathopoulos:
Dmcdad e never do you, you,Itbomb and co it's okay with bashing of the op if not for anything she is a wife to guy like you, make una give the man some respect abeg.

@op next time you start a topic as sensitive as this, be mindful of what you say and how you say it. You were dumped once and you dumped 6 others without remorse, haba! you made yourself the perfect scapegoat for your own topic
This was exactly what I pointed out, but she took offence for it and blasted me albeit I didn't respond.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by fubbyy(m): 1:43am On Jul 26, 2014
dmcdad:
Lol.. You are the one that read but couldn't understand, go through the post again

She was actually dumped by only one person and she dumped 6

Somebody quoted her that the 7th guy whom she married has married 7th hand wife for passing through all those relationships including who dumped her and who she dumped

Then she wanted to deny that all the 7 guys didn't sleep with her and I quoted her that she's lying

Hope you now understand?
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Davryme(m): 2:47am On Jul 26, 2014
@OP.......Am tryin to imagine wat u wld hv named dis topic if u wr stil single even afta d 7th guy........to me i dnt bliv sumone is b dumped, eida a female or a male......life is lyk a movie, d pple u meet/hv tody might nt b d ones wit u 2mao.dey hd a role/script to play, afta dt our life stil goes on.
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2014
fubbyy: lies

and u r de father of all lies. idiot
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by ITbomb(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Velvet86: and u r de father of all lies. idiot
Hi B, how are you doing
No mind that guy wey hijacked my account and wrote all those rubbish about you, he is in quarantine now, you need not worry about him anymore
Hope you are doing well with the hubby
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
ITbomb:
Hi B, how are you doing
No mind that guy wey hijacked my account and wrote all those rubbish about you, he is in quarantine now, you need not worry about him anymore
Hope you are doing well with the hubby
I'm doing fyn jare, my husband is great. thanks
Re: A Thread For Those That Have Been Dumped. by passionate88: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2014
zicoraads:
Lmfao...damn! Boys will go to any length to get that punnyyy!
Some guys will go to any lenght to "cockblock" a brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook Slay Mama Shows Her Nipples Stylishly (18+) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong, She's Inlove With Me / [pics] The Youngest Yahoo Boy You've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.