Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ebola Virus Hits Lagos - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus Hits Lagos (66262 Views)

Febrile Rash Illnesses Hits Lagos Community, 20 Killed So Far / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Superstar007:

I think its possible although it is rare
being immune to this kinda virus is rare bro...just like HIV, only worse!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GentleMimi: 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
lertee:
In a situation like this,I wonder what can be done. Anyways all still depends on how serious our govt is in tackling the situation. I hope they act real fast. Thanks for the info dear.

Hope you will take care of yourself,it isn't easy being a health worker right now,it has never been easy though.
Thanks,babe. I gat no other option. I have to take care of myself.
A lot can be done,actually. Awareness is very vital. Availability of diagnostic materials could go a long way in early detection and patient management. If peeps know the symptoms first hand,it'll help too. For those who take self medication,i guess they'll have a re-think.
May God help us.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Dee60: 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
PDP chiefs wiill soon accuse APC or Buhari for the plague!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
Safety starts from you and I ; let us not panic but educated ourselves about the virus and take the necessary pre-cautions. Since it out break in west Affrica this year it has only killed about 500 people.
So Lagosians/ Nigerians, time to activate our survival mode and make it stay on red alert.

#WeShallOvercomeEbola. cool

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GameGuyPH: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2014
cirmuell: not telling you either so in oshiomole's voice 'you can go and die' since that's what you so much want. #shalom

Don't fight it son. grin
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by frank043(m): 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
GameGuyPH:

Excuse me while I laugh hysterically at you!! grin grin grin
I don't think I'l excuse you...lolz!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Allikola(m): 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hello nairalanders, the only prevention of this deadly deseases is HABBATU SAUDAU (BLACK SEED)+ZAITUN (OLIVE OIL)+HONEY
mix them together in the quantity and take one teaspoon in the morning and night.
If you believe in God, it will prevent you and your entire family from any deseases.
Please always look for original HABBATU SAUDAU OIL.
*NOTE* you can GOOGLE ''HABBATU SAUDAU'' on internet for more info.
This is not meant for non-believers !!!
For more enquiry, feel free to call me on 08054642960, 08031505760.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Ochiz(f): 10:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
This is much more serious than BokoHaram and its not an issue to be laughed off or waved away. If this is true then it must be contained,everybody that man has come in contact with since entering Nigeria and everybody those people has also come in contact with has to be quarantined and tested (hope U r beginning to appreciate the seriousness and the urgency of the whole matter) For once,we much leave issues of North,South and East be hide and face this....this deadly trial;our survival(individual and collective)depends on it.
P:S....I'm the new kid on this block and this is my first (but not last) post.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
My mum is an Occupational Therapist at Luth. She said the first case of the Ebola virus was confirmed at the First Consultant Hospital Obalende. A Liberian who came into the country a few days ago and the Liberian has since been contained.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
GameGuyPH:

Don't fight it son. grin
When it's all said and done...when we finally overcome this menace, i'll look back at this day and say "I told him, but..." wink
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GameGuyPH: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
cirmuell: When it's all said and done...when we finally overcome this menace, i'll look back at this day and say "I told him, but..." wink

Nigerian optimism - sending MILLIONS of naive Nigerians to their graves since 1960 lol
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 10:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Allikola: Hello nairalanders, the only prevention of this deadly deseases is HABBATU SAUDAU (BLACK SEED)+ZAITUN (OLIVE OIL)+HONEY
mix them together in the quantity and take one teaspoon in the morning and night.
If you believe in God, it will prevent you and your entire family from any deseases.
Please always look for original HABBATU SAUDAU OIL.
*NOTE* you can GOOGLE ''HABBATU SAUDAU'' on internet for more info.
This is not meant for non-believers !!!
For more enquiry, feel free to call me on 08054642960, 08031505760.
u go fear Nigerians now. grin ebola never get foot for ground self dem don get concotion for am...ebola self go fear grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Afrok(m): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
If to say na drugs the man carry now dem for detect and detain am for airport, now wey him carry the one wey worst pass drugs (Ebola virus) dem no detect am for airport with their machines.
God abeg have mercy on us, what if boko boys come dey mix Ebola with their bombs? Hmmmm... Baba God please save Nigeria.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by cirmuell(m): 10:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
GameGuyPH:

Nigerian optimism - sending MILLIONS of naive Nigerians to their graves since 1960 lol
I'm not gonna repeat myself, it's obvious you are a slow learner. #done! smiley
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Omg shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
This isn't about ndiofe but everyone so, sharrap!! You think ebola is a joke? angry

Decibel: Ndiofe should get ready grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Decibel: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
peppyluv02: This isn't about ndiofe but everyone so, sharrap!! You think ebola is a joke? angry

Mtchweew

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Omg shocked shocked shocked
e taf show grin

your is supposed to be off
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
sometimes, viruses like this are necessary saviours to help checkmate the escalating world population..

Resources are scarce,toxic wastes as a result of our activities and the ripple effect on our ecosystem is alarming, if we continue as this rate we will end up destroying ourselves. let's just see it as a way of nature adjusting the balance.. famine, wars, earthquakes,flooding hurricanes and wars are common instruments used by nature to restore balance.

which would you choose of two evils - extinction or sacrifices for the future... the choice is yours!!!
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Everything is not about tribe so, grow up and I hope that lipton tea of yours is ebola free undecided

Decibel: Mtchweew
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: e taf show grin

your is supposed to be off
Don't tell me you already contacted the Ebola virus grin grin Hmmmmmm, how did you contact it? you are suppose to be in abuja and not Lagos. grin
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Donkunxex(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
pretydiva: Funny comments by nairalanders.cant help buh laugh grin
no be comedy oh..execpt if u no dey naija.u fit laff..d virus has killed over 500...
Meanwhile... Pls where can i get good hand gloves abeg
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Decibel: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
peppyluv02: Everything is not about tribe so, grow up and I hope that lipton tea of yours is ebola free undecided

As you can see, am busy with my stomach infrastructure things tongue

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
If one member of your family is taken out by ebola,I hope you will say its nature @ work,reducing population undecided

rychard: sometimes, viruses like this are necessary saviours to help checkmate the escalating world population..

Resources are scarce,toxic wastes as a result of our activities and the ripple effect on our ecosystem is alarming, if we continue as this rate we will end up destroying ourselves. let's just see it as a way of nature adjusting the balance.. famine, wars, earthquakes,flooding hurricanes and wars are common instruments used by nature to restore balance.

which would you choose of two evils - extinction or sacrifices for the future... the choice is yours!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Don't tell me you already contacted the Ebola virus grin grin Hmmmmmm, how did you contact it? you are suppose to be in abuja and not Lagos. grin
you know if i contact it, its gonna be from you grin tongue
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: you know if i contact it, its gonna be from you grin tongue
Nahhhh.......I'm not in Lagos and I'm not going back to Lagos but you are in Lagos cheesy cheesy Lord have mercy tongue
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by GameGuyPH: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
cirmuell: I'm not gonna repeat myself, it's obvious you are a slow learner. #done! smiley

"go and die" grin
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Misblah(f): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dee60: PDP chiefs wiill soon accuse APC or Buhari for the plague!
My dear this is a serious matter angry
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: Nahhhh.......I'm not in Lagos and I'm not going back to Lagos but you are in Lagos cheesy cheesy Lord have mercy tongue
you're right, my spirit is in lagos with you tongue
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: you're right, my spirit is in lagos with you tongue
I'm not in Lagos.
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by mezebel(f): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
VantagePoint: To quarantine is to effectively isolate someone physically for a specific duration, and restricting as much as possible, all forms of physical contact with humans and inanimate objects with the person.
This is usually to prevent the spread of infectious disease from that person.
thank u my dear.... Don't u think APC need quick quarantine?
Re: Ebola Virus Hits Lagos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
MzMariah: I'm not in Lagos.
why arn't you?. You want to use herbs to cure it abi Sorry there is no cure for it grin we'll die in our love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.