Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? (12246 Views)

10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Odunharry(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
What is GOBE?GOBE is when
you give a beautiful girl a lift and
then she faints in your car. You take
her to hospital. When you get to the
hospital, the doctor says she is
pregnant and congratulates you that you are going to be a father!
You then say you are not the father
and the girl says you are! Now this
is getting very GOBEFULL! You
required a DNA test to prove you
are not the father! Now the shit is getting really GOBESTIC!When the
doctor comes back with the result
and says u cannot be the father as
you are infertile!, you are relieved!
On your way back then you
remember you are married with 3 kids at home! You are now
extremely GOBEED!And later you
ask urself "who the HELL is their
father."? Thats is GOBE.
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by fubbyy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Odunharry: What is GOBE?GOBE is when
you give a beautiful girl a lift and
then she faints in your car. You take
her to hospital. When you get to the
hospital, the doctor says she is
pregnant and congratulates you that you are going to be a father!
You then say you are not the father
and the girl says you are! Now this
is getting very GOBEFULL! You
required a DNA test to prove you
are not the father! Now the shit is getting really GOBESTIC!When the
doctor comes back with the result
and says u cannot be the father as
you are infertile!, you are relieved!
On your way back then you
remember you are married with 3 kids at home! You are now
extremely GOBEED!And later you
ask urself "who the HELL is their
father."? Thats is GOBE.
Nice 1 but this doesn't relate to the topic
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
I think i would give it to sambisa forest
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by bigcasava1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bayelsa
Calabar
Benue
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by Aniboo: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Everywhere get em own for body
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by rickleye: 3:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ever since my days in Unilag - early 2000. It has been PH. Globally- Benin Girls. Usually those bigger cities win the award.
Re: Which City Is The Most Promiscuous In Nigeria? by okoroemeka(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Inosenduatall:
How can anybody dispute the fact that it is owerri biko?

A land overflowing with hotels and ashawo joints... I give up!

Oh, sweet memories
I worked at benue cement vandikaya from 1994-1997 and lived in gboko, from what I saw and experienced I do not think any tribe or town can match gboko in immorality,the manner how the gboko people view sex is far more different from other tribes,infact it is not considered to be a bad thing from the people's view point,so that makes very woman,lady,girl in gboko ready and willing to be fvcked,every street has a motel and an ashawo joint,I don't know if it is still like that now but when I was there it was a crazy town,I have been to almost all the black spots in Nigeria but I give it to gboko,a mad crazy town.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Goes Viral As She Hides Her Face All Though A Party (photos) / Help, Xvideos Has Finished Me / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.