Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Do Wearing Of Wedding Rings Have Expiry Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Wearing Of Wedding Rings Have Expiry Date? (579 Views)

Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Wearing Of Wedding Rings Have Expiry Date? by RatedStar: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Personally, I hate putting on rings. Its highly discomforting and that has left me wondering what I will do when I eventually get married.

I took a personal survey discretely and I found out that only two out of every 10 couples still had their wedding rings on after few years of marriage.

Could it be that the couples trust themselves now and having nothing to worry about in terms of infidelity from their partner or Is it that they hate putting on rings like myself.

Usually, its starts withs men starts and they after a while, its the ladies turn. Am not saying that their are people out their who don't keep wearing their rings. I'm just saying I noticed alot of old couples no longer have theirs on. Which leaves me with the question, Do wedding rings have expiry date?
Re: Do Wearing Of Wedding Rings Have Expiry Date? by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
I hate wearing rings too but if wearing it will make her happy then why not.
Re: Do Wearing Of Wedding Rings Have Expiry Date? by fijiano202(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Great question..i noticed that also,couples after a year or 2 dont wear their wedding rings again...my cousin didnt even make it to a year before he stopped using it
Re: Do Wearing Of Wedding Rings Have Expiry Date? by adanduka: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Yes.
Choose one or add yours.
When
1. It's a fake quality and the real metal starts surfacing.
2. The wearers add weight; their fingers too.
3. Love wanes
4. Seperation is being considered
5. Divorce is imminent.
Re: Do Wearing Of Wedding Rings Have Expiry Date? by Qsscruz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Immediately after wedding, it's almost mandatory because the love is still fresh and most notably because the couples are young.. But after few years, the wife starts getting loads of fat everywhere and the once six packs dude gets pot belly..After then the ring is gone, that now becomes their marriage identity...By Nigerian standard

(1) (Reply)

The Powerful Benefit Of Co-habiting Together (couples). / Dating Tips / The Relationship Trust Builder And Cheat Buster Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.