Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

How Can I Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Love You? (594 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / My Girlfriend Never Says "I Love You" / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Love You? by victorr4uu(m): 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
VELOCITY OF MONEY
"Velocity of money" simply refers to the speed at which money passes from one holder to the other. It can also be used to measure the rate of business transaction in any economy.

In corrupt nations, where people rarely trust each other, the velocity of money is at snail-speed because every transaction has to be checked many times over before payments are made.

NEGATIVE IMPACT
This creates a situation whereby an industry that should have undertaken 10,000 business transactions per minute is barely able to conclude 500, reducing the rate of prosperity. What I am saying is that the lack of trust negatively impacts on a nation's economy.

The same situation is obtainable in families. Romance between couples suffers a hit when couples are not transparent about money issues. This is because people rarely get (truly) intimate with someone they cannot trust. Make no mistake about it, TRUST is a major currency in relationships.

ASSIGNMENT: Examine your family values and consider adopting values that will strengthen trust from within.

Twitter: @FamilyAffairs05
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/FamilyAffairs05
BBM Pin 73E8821E

(1) (Reply)

GUYS: How To Become A Relevant Personality On Social Media... / Cheating Bastard / Do U Still Believe In Prophecy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.