Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (79335 Views)

See Gobe!!!man Exposes Girl On Facebook For Infecting Him With Hiv(photos) / Boy Exposes Girl Who Deliberately Infected Him With HIV... / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 23, 2015
So as the story goes this photo which has gone viral on Twitter shows a young lady who went clubbing without her fiance's knowledge. The club posted pictures from the party to promote their business  and unfortunately the girl is right there at the fore front.

The girl who says she is marrying soon,  went to the club's IG page  to plead with them to pull the picture down, which they did, but unfortunately apropko people had already grabbed the shot and the rest, as they say, is history.

I have blocked the girls face to help her ministry.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/club-exposes-girl-who-went-partying.html?m=1

Lol,ladies shaaa. We do dis a lot, u knw sumtymz we jxt want to catch plenty fun with our grlfrndss and maybe u think oga wuldnt agree so u boycut him and goan hav fuuunnn. Nt lyk I blame her tho..imean we all do dis

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 23, 2015
Shame shame!

9 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:37am On Dec 23, 2015
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SINNZ(m): 3:47am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
but what's bad in clubbing? or is club only meant for singles alone? why did she have to hide it from her man that she was clubbing ? hmmmmmm this kind union where u do things in secret, let's see how long it will last happily

Would you marry a guy who clubs frequently- with or without your knowledge?

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:49am On Dec 23, 2015
Not bad coz d usband maybe chilling out somewhere too

4 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:06am On Dec 23, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Not bad coz d usband maybe chilling out somewhere too
gbam! Inshort nah guys dey doam pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by brighter2moro: 4:33am On Dec 23, 2015
naughtynaughty:
gbam! Inshort nah guys dey doam pass

Men's world as they say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 23, 2015
I know that guy at her back. His name is ifeoluwa osho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Kenzico(m): 4:48am On Dec 23, 2015
Oh Shytte!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Chanchit: 5:04am On Dec 23, 2015
She should be happy she was not in a compromising position in the pix, its still a pleadable offence.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 23, 2015
Lol. She sounded club freak. Some girls still bitchh around even after being engaged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by obiorathesubtle: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2015
She still busy being a Ho even after engaged... Damn shame!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:18am On Dec 23, 2015
You guys don't understand, it is not the going to the club thing, think wide. Maybe the guy called her earlier and she refused to pick the call, Maybe she lied to the guy that she was home and about to sleep, maybe she lied to the guy that she wasn't feeling well, Maybe she lied to the guy that she was home studying, maybe she picked a quarrel with the guy few minutes ago just to have an excuse to leave his presence. So much maybes , You hardly can trust some of these ladies.

My one Kobo.

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by MzPecs(f): 7:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Chai!
Lobatan! gringringrin
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2015
SINNZ:

Would you marry a guy who clubs frequently- with or without your knowledge?

Na wa o! this one na question? wait o, are u seriously asking me that? Oh Olorun o! Jesu Oluwawa o! hmmmmm dis jamb question they heavy me for mouth n its just hard to answer, Mr. SINNZ what the hell is wrong with clubbing? oh wait o, I just reasoned ur moniker again, no wonder! OK o oga clubbing frequently is not bad, every one has got his or her own choice, like terms begets like terms, the only place where its wrong and I don't support is keeping secrets from ur spouse, if u know ur going to keep secrets from ur spouse over every little thing, even ur movements are secrets, why on earth are u with that person? Ur spouse is supposed to be ur better half, ur best friend, ur brother, ur sister, ur pally pally so why hide ur movements? That is the point I am driving at, I guess ur looking at the moral beliefs of clubbing, live ur life the way it soothes u oga and let others live their the way they deem fit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Moz22: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Na wa o! this one na question? wait o, are u seriously asking me that? Oh Olorun o! Jesu Oluwawa o! hmmmmm dis jamb question they heavy me for mouth n its just hard to answer, Mr. SINNZ what the hell is wrong with clubbing? oh wait o, I just reasoned ur moniker again, no wonder! OK o oga clubbing frequently is not bad, every one has got his or her own choice, like terms begets like terms, the only place where its wrong and I don't support is keeping secrets from ur spouse, if u know ur going to keep secrets from ur spouse over every little thing, even ur movements are secrets, why on earth are u with that person? Ur spouse is supposed to be ur better half, ur best friend, ur brother, ur sister, ur pally pally so why hide ur movements? That is the point I am driving at, I guess ur looking at the moral beliefs of clubbing, live ur life the way it soothes u oga and let others live their the way they deem fit.
going to club is not too bad bt going FREQUENTLY is immaturity..except the guy is a barman or an attendant in dat bar.

28 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by misspicy(f): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Handsomeemmy:
You guys don't understand, it is not the going to the club thing, think wide. Maybe the guy called her earlier and she refused to pick the call, Maybe she lied to the guy that she was home and about to sleep, maybe she lied to the guy that she wasn't feeling well, Maybe she lied to the guy that she was home studying, maybe she picked a quarrel with the guy few minutes ago just to have an excuse to leave his presence. So much maybes , You hardly can trust some of these ladies.

My one Kobo.
This here is the main problem,its not about going to club coz I see nothing bad in her going to club,but she must have put up a front eg,she could have lied that she is a virgin,or played that holy sister card that guys always falls for cheesycheesy

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

well its nice her fiancee sees this,so he will know what he is getting into grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SexyStrawberry(f): 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
Moz22:
going to club is not too bad bt going FREQUENTLY is immaturity..except the guy is a barman or an attendant in dat bar.

Like I said before, its none of ur business how others run their lives, live ur life they way it soothes u, don't give account for people, its not in ur place to do that, if he clubs every freaking day, na ur money abi na ur body? ...........hmmmmmm ndi mmadu sef.......

3 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2015
Handsomeemmy:

My one Kobo.
lol. Boss! *handsup*
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

such stuffs are normal nd okay b4 marriage. Bt afta sayin 'I do'? Ehm..am nt sure

2 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 23, 2015
misspicy:

This here is the main problem,its not about going to club coz I see nothing bad in her going to club,but she must have put up a front eg,she could have lied that she is a virgin,or played that holy sister card that guys always falls for cheesycheesy

kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa kwakwakwakwakwakwa

well its nice her fiancee sees this,so he will know what he is getting into grin
lol pple still do d lie lie virgin trick dis days? Xpecially wit guys dat criosly want to wife dem? Sme grls get mind o. What wil nau happn wedding nyt wen d long tin enta a wide well? I cn imagine...hehehehe. Gobe

Gm madam
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by CaptPlanet(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2015
If it was just fun, she should have told the Fiance. Look, I'm not against anyone trying to have fun but how does she expect the guy to believe it was "just fun" when she probably told him she was at home. Trust is a key component in a relationship/marriage

This looks really sneaky to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by virud: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2015
You shouldn't patronize clubs that allow people use their mobile phones / Cameras. Since no.b birthday bash! One can't tell these days.
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SINNZ(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Na wa o! this one na question? wait o, are u seriously asking me that? Oh Olorun o! Jesu Oluwawa o! hmmmmm dis jamb question they heavy me for mouth n its just hard to answer, Mr. SIN.NZ what the hell is wrong with clubbing? oh wait o, I just reasoned ur moniker again, no wonder! OK o oga clubbing frequently is not bad, every one has got his or her own choice, like terms begets like terms, the only place where its wrong and I don't support is keeping secrets from ur spouse, if u know ur going to keep secrets from ur spouse over every little thing, even ur movements are secrets, why on earth are u with that person? Ur spouse is supposed to be ur better half, ur best friend, ur brother, ur sister, ur pally pally so why hide ur movements? That is the point I am driving at, I guess ur looking at the moral beliefs of clubbing, live ur life the way it soothes u oga and let others live their the way they deem fit.

I asked you a simple question and I expected a concise answer, not an epistle. My moniker has nuffin to do with it FYI. I club once in a while and as a single guy, I'm at liberty to do that but not when I'm already engaged to the lass I wanna wed.

First off, clubs are spots where people (mostly singles) go to dance, flirt, drink and possibly meet new sexual partners. Madam, an engaged nigga has NO business doing these things! Especially when he does it frequently! Its reeks of gross irresponsibility!!

Even if your morals have gone south, use your brain and stop thinking like lipsrsealed

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

A simple yes or no would do
Not all this epistles

16 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by SINNZ(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

A simple yes or no would do Not all this epistles
No mind that confused girl.

5 Likes

Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by blazetitov: 9:40am On Dec 23, 2015
YEYE DEY SMELL
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by miqos02(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by 20bc(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Stale...... cool

Wait

Still stale cool
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
O
Re: Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge by adesegun121(m): 9:41am On Dec 23, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.