Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun (27263 Views)

REVEALED: Presidency Doubts PDP National Chairman’s Loyalty / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation / FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by saints2(f): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
This is what I called state of confusion. Omisore, your brother has spoken

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by elitehow: 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
What! Jim Iyke Has Moved on to another Lover!!!

See Them Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/608-jim-iyke-moves-to-another-lover

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by ebbie2008: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
I doubt it myself.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by obas1o: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
Good day every one, I just discover a website that pays u for sharing sometin with ur friends on socail networks like facebook,twitter,googlepus and so on and they also pay dirctly to ur local bank account, wen u place their advert on ur fb or twitter wall and 1 person click on it , dy pay u #10, and when 100 people click it,it gana be 100*10 which is = 1k, and wen u also refer some one to them and d person join vip member,dy pay u #1000,and u can also sigup for a challenge,if u are able to invite 50 frnds to them and they join vip, u r done,cus u will be recieving a total of 100k monthly and if u also invite 10 vips to them u will be paid 10k monthly for 14 months,and if u invite 30 vips u will be paid 50k monthly for 14months, follow the below link to get started http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ,NOTE-: AFTER SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION U UPGRADE YOUR YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP TO VIP WITH JUST 3k,mind you the 3k is just a TOKEN,cus u can make it within a day even 5k,REASONS FOR VIP UPGRADE IF U DON'T UPGRADE TO VIP U WON'T SEE YOUR EARNINGS,SO IS VERY IMPORTANT U UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO VIP,
and make sure your sponsor their is ochuko paul.
Please u may think this is a scam,yahoo or 419..but please i asure u ,is 100% real and legit.but if u r still doubtin no prob, just goto www.google.com,i mean google search engine, and search "winthrills.com is it real or scam?" after that click send,,and see testimonies.but after confirmin don't forget to come back and use my referer link. ,http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o .

please make sure ochuko paul is ur sponsor thier.
.best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if u are encounterin any errors
08158420650 on what'sapp or call
or u can add me on facebook with http://fb.com/obasguru .
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by IYANGBALI: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
GovWahala: Aug 9 will settle all this.
it is already settled,we are just waiting for the swearing in of aregbesola{I hate him though}

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by VocalWalls: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nigeria
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by ddeola: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tell "them" the truth
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by sammyjay3(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Watin concern me... My own na 2 collect bag of rice 4rm both candidate
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by sage2(m): 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mcweber: The ekiti elections and the Osun elections is going to be a different ball game entirely. The people of Ekiti voted for Personality(Fayose) and not PDP. In Osun state, Omisore has a dented personality. The bloods of Bola Ige will never allow his killer be the governor of the state of Osun. Omisore has stepped on so many toes in the state of Osun and I expect that to count against him come Aug 9........

What about the blood of Funsho Williams in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
lakpalakpa: The killer of Bola Ige cannot rule Osun State.

#BringBackBolaIge

grin grin grin grin
false witness,are u there when he killed bola ige? If u are there, y not help the police by standing as a witness in law court instead of u here giving false witness

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by IYANGBALI: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
stinggy:
he didn't kill any bola ige
stfu are you his lawyer or is he your father?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by eazisky(m): 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
That same ability that was doubted in ekiti, el-rufai and ameachi will be disapointed in once again

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Omexonomy: These moronnic APC are ready to do any thing to get to power

Omexfool, APC is currently in power in Osun.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Mcweber(m): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
sage2:

What about the blood of Funsho Williams in Lagos?
well, I don't really know know much bout the politics in Lagos state....I can only comment on what I know
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Do you people know the numbers of families Bola Ige killed by telling Bisi Akande to sack secondary school teachers who don't teach science subjects in the year 2000? The period when teachers were about to start enjoying minimum wage. Many children became ophans. The cry of the innocents not too long was granted justice.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Abirisegun(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
Have said it before that if PDP/Omisore can Win up to 8 Local Government out of the 31+1 Local Government then Omisore is the Man of the Poll. Aregbesola will Win Surprisingly with Wide margin

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by adekayo1234(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
wow! This is really funny! As if It isn't the same Radio program i listened to this wednesday or so on progress fm. Fayose never made such a statement, rather he said he believes PDP will win in Osun. He however declined to speak any further on Osun election saying his primary assignment is to Ekiti people. I pity gullible Nigerians that are so quick to fall for cheap political propaganda.
By the way, I don't expect Omisore to win in Osun state not because Aregbesola is any better but because even among the worst leaders, the worse is still the best option

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
I HAVE GOOGLED THIS NEWS AND SO FAR NO CREDIBLE MEDIA SEEM TO CARYY THIS NEWS!!! THE OSUN SOURCE I SAW WAS OSUN DEFENDER WHOM WE ALL KNOW THEIR POLITICVAL LEANING.I THINK THIS NEWS IS FAKE[color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by edogirl2: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
Someone high-up in SW politics told me just last week that PDP are very confident of winning in Osun. She said 'the only way 'that rascal' will win is if PDP panics and pull back.

It left me thinking, pull back from what exactly,,,rigging?

PDP certainly has something up its sleeve.

I think it's important for APC supporters to turn out to vote and keep their eyes wide open at the voting centres.

PDP is the master of abracadabra election results.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by IYANGBALI: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Herodion: Do you people know the numbers of families Bola Ige killed by telling Bisi Akande to sack secondary school teachers who don't teach science subjects in the year 2000? The period when teachers were about to start enjoying minimum wage. Many children became ophans. The cry of the innocents not too long was granted justice.
and is that the way Bola Ige was killed? You need to visit yaba left for some treatments

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by ojimbo(m): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
tobtap:
u sound like a slowpoke
my dear. Election can not be won on media

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by oskaaay(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
All is POLITICAL GAMING I percieve....... grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

Note: If you are reading this and interested in visa / Travel Agent Business (individual or corporate body). Then discover the secret company established in Aviation business for years that will aid you for less than #20,000 get on 0 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8 http://careerpingger.com/becoming-visa-and-tavel-agent/

Job Vacancies: While you dey calm with the comment. Check out doctors/nurses jobs opportunity abroad at http://careerpingger.com/jobs-for-nigerian-doctors-and-nurses-in-saudi-and-qatar/ and inform friends
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
IYANGBALI: and is that the way Bola Ige was killed? You need to visit yaba left for some treatments
You are an e'diot. Did i specifically mention what you said. One way or the other, he too was never given the opportunity to live long and his families was as well thrown into everlasting sadness just like the way he did. Bushshፐተ.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by RichboyPee(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Omexonomy: These moronnic APC are ready to do any thing to get to power
you are so myopic. you should be happy Nigeria finally has a strong opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
So much ado about nothing, let the better man win come 2015...........meanwhile need branded airfresheners for all purpose check out my signature

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by command01(f): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
It's surprising that some peeps are still falling for this cheap propaganda from the stable of APC.. haven't u learnt your lessons?I personally listened to that programme and he never at any point made such statement.. haba!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by edogirl2: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
edogirl2:
Someone high-up in SW politics told me just last week that PDP are very confident of winning in Osun. She said 'the only way 'that rascal' will win is if PDP panics and pull back..

Haba! Just seen my handle has been changed to edogirl2.

Which kind thing be this!

Mods, what happened to my old handle - edo.girl?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mcweber: The ekiti elections and the Osun elections is going to be a different ball game entirely. The people of Ekiti voted for Personality(Fayose) and not PDP. In Osun state, Omisore has a dented personality. The bloods of Bola Ige will never allow his killer be the governor of the state of Osun. Omisore has stepped on so many toes in the state of Osun and I expect that to count against him come Aug 9........
You said it all. Same way a lot of people voted for GEJ then not PDP. Buh I hope Ekiti pple won't regret it sha.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by apolonius(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
Fayose has always supported Omisore. He was at his declaration,and it has been his support that inspired Omisore to play the full thug role for his own election in Ekiti state.

The truth is that Aregbe is progressive and such an excessive object of love and adoration among his people. Have watched him since 5 years ago,you can't hear him address a crowd for 10 minutes without singing and dancing for over 40 minutes.

Aregbesola will get 95 percent of the votes in Osun state in this election.

By the way,Fayose talks too much. What a loud Ahuja!smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by fammoboy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Apc has upper hand bcoz they ar in power: buh, i cn swear wif anytn dat APC cn neva win osun electn, even if dy try 2 rig... Bcoz people ar suffering underneath... I swear

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by lilmax(m): 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Smh,some people will look back at all these comments come august in tears gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Kano Speaker Ata Was Removed / Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release / Hushpuppi’s Saga: No Formal Report On Abba Kyari With Us, Says PSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.