Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun (27259 Views)

REVEALED: Presidency Doubts PDP National Chairman’s Loyalty / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation / FG Doubts Sanusi’s Withdrawal Of Suspension Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by mcfarlin(m): 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Omexaonomy you are a dog cleaning up the vomit of ur bosses keep up d good work...cherriooooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by debicy(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Firefire:

grin

Fayose, respect yourself.

Anyway, I doubt this write up until I hear from you personally later i

Aregbesola, CANNOT WIN THAT ELECTION, Under Free and Fair mode.

IFL dem dey look for I million fools, u ought to be their leader. ODE, ATO'LE, AKOLTILE TA
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
moscobabs: He tink say Osun fool like Ekiti ni?
You are the most foolish person here on earth
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by dguyindcorner(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Firefire:

grin

Anyway, I doubt this write up until I hear from you personally later in the day.

Viewers DON’T BE DECEIVED!

Don't worry, you shall not die but live to witness the victory of Aregbesola, the man of the people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Interesting.

It seems Ondo and Ekiti folks are the "Luciferians" and "Judas Iscariots" of Yorubaland.

I'm learning! cool

Where my Osun nyggahs - raphead, 0merta, superstar1, and 9jacrip at?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by careema(f): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
lucrownt: Based on what I'm seeing now Aregbesola has upper hand over Omisore if it is to be free and fair election. PDP can only win the election through rigging. Osun people really love Aregbesola.

i woudnt call it love, everyone wants a goverment who will be better than the previous. if omisore isnt the aspirant, then PDP has shot but this is omisore, omisore?[s][/s] shocked. the guy really bleeped up during his regime. Rigging or no rigging, APC has the upper hand. The reason Fayose won the election is the same reason Aregbesola will likely win. the people of Ekiti compared Fayose with Fayemi and chose Fayose. it will have been another thing entirely if Jonathan didnt take the step he took in the election. One truth most nigerians dont believe is that ALL PARTIES RIG ELECTION
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
shymexx: Interesting.

It seems Ondo and Ekiti folks are the "Luciferians" and "Judas Iscariots" of Yorubaland.

I'm learning! cool

Where my Osun nyggahs - raphead, 0merta, superstar1, and 9jacrip at?

can you give a clear definition of Luciferians" and "Judas Iscariots

are you calling them traitors?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Kenedy7777(f): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Firefire:

grin

Anyway, I doubt this write up until I hear from you personally later in the day.

Viewers DON’T BE DECEIVED!

Don't say such!! If God say ,ARE of osun is going 2 win d election.Who can stop God.Answer pls....
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Missy89:

can you give a clear definition of Luciferians" and "Judas Iscariots

are you calling them traitors?

Obviously. They're not looking at the bigger picture and how whoever controls the state electioneering infrastructure, will have more leverage over the outcome of the presidential election. Simple maths.

They're betraying Yoruba interests, and with a divided house, I doubt the Yoruba's will be able to present a single bloc to fight for their interests. Also, it's going to make the regional agenda more difficult.

I don't care about APC - but since that's the only platform they've got. They ought to ride with that.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Firefire(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Don't worry, you shall not die but live to witness the victory of Aregbesola, the man of the people!!!

Thank you for wishing me alive. I wish you well too.

If you are eligible to vote in Osun, please don't waste your vote and if you MUST WASTE IT, waste it wisely tongue

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
shymexx:

Obviously. They're not looking at the bigger picture and how whoever controls the state electioneering infrastructure, will have more leverage over the outcome of the presidential election. Simple maths.

They're betraying Yoruba interests, and with a divided house, I doubt the Yoruba's will be able to present a single bloc to fight for their interests. Also, it's going to make the regional agenda more difficult.

I don't care about APC - but since that's the only platform they've got. They ought to ride with that.

That's a serious accusation angry
The same Yoruba Interest that couldn't speak with one voice in the Confab? Lagos elites are still living in their bubble.
The want to wrestle the states away from the opposition but at the same time say that "they don't want to take orders from Ibadan" (that was the statement of the Lagos representatives at the confab) Even Gani Adams (Ondo man) was appalled.
Maybe Ondo people just want to be left alone? Put your house in order first!
The resource rich state will do just fine on its own cool
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by moscobabs(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Optimisticgondy: You are the most foolish person here on earth
I hear the voice of Ekiti sheep here
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xeedorf: I,me,myself can’t see Omisore winning the poll. I don’t think he can win
Osun is not Ekiti (stomach infrastructure)
Timmy4wealth: A land of stomach infrastructure indeed

Bigsteveg:
I like dat comment bro, Osun people know what is right and they know what they want. Not like our brothers in ekiti.

Who told you Ekiti people voted Fayose in cos of hunger or money? FYI, both APC and PDP distributed rice and money. Even APC went as far as distributing Peak milk, noodles, maggi,etc while on the election day, APC gave electorates #3,000 each and PDP, #1,000 each in my unit and same applied in other units like some units in Ado where APC gave electorates #5,000 and PDP, #3,000. In spite of all this, people still collected APC money and provisions, and voted for Fayose-PDP. Ekiti people voted in Fayose for the love they have for him

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by moscobabs(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=tayolove12][/quote]

Sarap!!!!!!
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Optimisticgondy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
moscobabs:
I hear the voice of Ekiti sheep here
Alright, the clueless Shepherd.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
Missy89:

That's a serious accusation angry
The same Yoruba Interest that couldn't speak with one voice in the Confab? Lagos elites are still living in their bubble.
The want to wrestle the states away from the opposition but at the same time say that "they don't want to take orders from Ibadan" (that was the statement of the Lagos representatives at the confab) Even Gani Adams (Ondo man) was appalled.
Maybe Ondo people just want to be left alone? Put your house in order first!
The resource rich state will do just fine on its own cool

C'mon you know the fictitious confab was just a charade to keep stacking the loot for next year's election. Just as most of the defence budget is. Lagos is the mecca of Yoruba politics and it has been like that since the renaissance shifted from Oyo to Lagos when Nigeria became a colony. AG started in Lagos with Egbe Omo Yoruba - history 101. The consciousness and heart of Yoruba politics is Lagos. I believe Awo made a mistake by moving it to Ibadan, hence AG was destroyed due to infighting because Ibadan folks aren't that politically sophisticated. I don't even trust Ibadan folks - and they might be the next to jump ship. grin

Also, at the confab, Lagos was neglected when they were choosing Yoruba delegates and they only added them after protests. So what did you expect them to say?

Well, the "resource rich" Ondo isn't on Lagos' level in terms of wealth. Perhaps it needs to start listening to top don who can buy Ondo state about 15 times over. They need to stop getting cocky, and get in line. Yoruba interest is at stake here. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by femi4: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
uken73: He may be right. But publicly airing this personal view is a betrayal of his party and I'm sure PDP would not like this. If the PDP ends up winning, this would be mentioned by APC as part of reason to believe the election was rigged. I think he should have kept this to himself.
That's Fayose for you, he doesn't pretend!
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Missy89(f): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
shymexx:

C'mon you know the fictitious confab was just a charade to keep stacking the loot for next year's election. Just as most of the defence budget is. Lagos is the mecca of Yoruba politics and it has been like that since the renaissance shifted from Oyo to Lagos when Nigeria became a colony. AG started in Lagos with Egbe Omo Yoruba - history 101. The consciousness and heart of Yoruba politics is Lagos. I believe Awo made a mistake by moving it to Ibadan, hence AG was destroyed due to infighting because Ibadan folks aren't that politically sophisticated. I don't even trust Ibadan folks - and they might be the next to jump ship. grin

Also, at the confab, Lagos was neglected when they were choosing Yoruba delegates and they only added them after protests. So what did you expect them to say?

Well, the "resource rich" Ondo isn't on Lagos' level in terms of wealth. Perhaps it needs to start listening to top don who can buy Ondo state about 15 times over. They need to stop getting cocky, and get in line. Yoruba interest is at stake here. grin

No deal!
Lagos elites are getting arrogant. You cant force an alliance you have to work with Ondo people as equal partners. that's why ACN lost the last election. the arrogance was too much.
Yes Lagos is rich but Ondo has potentials as soon as it gets on the right track (mimiko has to go). they pretty much have everything (untapped)
Tinubu isn't well liked there.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by bbello28(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
dguyindcorner: Gbam!!! what else

This is the state of osun, we can't be fooled, come august 9 the likes of fire fire will be quenched here with water water.

Quote me.
why do we av sheu sheu omi lonlo? Firefire is simply addled...grin
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by emperorlog: 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
He knows quite alright that their antics and *electronic rigging** method has been exposed. 2. Osun people have rejected their stomach infrastructure. 3.the candidate is not up to the task. 4 Aregebesola is working. If the report is true then Fayose is a realistic politician. Plus we have not heard of Buruji Kasamu's 1billion naira to support Omisore...

APC.....Aregbesola....continuity!!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by samuel900(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2014
You guys are fools.... if you people are accusing Aregbe of killing Bola Ige. Let Omisore the criminal rule u then. animals
Omexonomy: These moronnic APC are ready to do any thing to get to power
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
madridfc: Waiting for @berem comment, lemme like it cheesy
absolutely no long comment! Am so loving this fayose guy for saying the blunt truth. Lolz! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
OEPHIUS: #Osun2014: “I don’t think Omisore can win”: Ekiti gov-elect Fayose doubts PDP’s ability to win Osun

For the forthcoming Osun governorship election scheduled for August 9th, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is relying on the momentum from the Ekiti election which held last month and in which it trounced the incumbent APC governor, Kayode Fayemi. However, the man who pulled off the victory on behalf of the party in Ekiti, Ayo Fayose, is not even convinced that his fellow party man, Iyiola Omisore, can pull off the same feat in Osun.

Fayose, up till now, has not visited Osun to stump for Omisore. In fact, according to reports, Fayose has now publicly expressed doubt over Omisore’s ability to defeat Gov. Rauf Aregbesola.

Speaking on a radio programme on Progress 100.5FM in Ekiti, Fayose reportedly said: “I can’t see Omisore winning the poll. I don’t think he can win but I wish him good luck.”

Shortly after he was declared winner of the governorship poll in Ekiti, Fayose embarked on a tour of some South West states, but he did not visit Osun, even though Osun is the state more in need of much pulling of weight by PDP stakeholders. Several people have interpreted it to as a cold war between Fayose and the PDP caniddate, Omisore.

#Osun2014: http://www.thescoopng.com/osun2014-dont-think-omisore-can-win-ekiti-gov-elect-fayose-doubts-pdps-ability-win-osun/
Shut up Goat
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by gunnersjohn(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
For those of you spreading this blatant lies,read this:

# Osun 2014: Fayose denies making negative
comment on Omisore's chances#

Contrary to rumours being spread on the social
media by some idle elements that the Ekiti State
Governor - Elect, Mr Peter Ayodele Fayose has
passed negative comments on the chances of the
Osun State PDP governorship candidate, Iyiola
Omisore winning theAugust 9, 2014 governorship
poll, Fayose has debunked it.

According to a press statement issued in Ado
Ekiti on Friday by the Governor-Elect's Chief
Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi , and made
available to the press, Fayose said that his
preoccupation for now was for Omisore and PDP
to win the election and he was doing everything
possible to see that it comes to pass.

Adelusi said that the statement posted on the
social media was the work of APC which had
been overwhelmed with fear of losing Osun few
weeks after it was booted out of Ekiti State.
He said not only will Aregbesola go back to stay
with his master, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu after the
August 9 election, but that the PDP will takeover
the South West.

Adelusi urged the Osun PDP members to remain
united and to ignore any negative news
particularly on the social media with the intention
of causing disunity among the PDP leaders,
saying that with all their propaganda in Ekiti, it
ended 16 -- 0, in favour of Fayose.

Fayose urged all voters in Osun State to secure
their permanent voters card in other to be able
to cast their votes for Omisore in the elections to
ensure a landslide victory just like Ekiti State.

Floating lies will never make APC win elections.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Praktikals(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
bloodykiller: i doubt it too.

the man just lacked charisma.

he is a miss to pdp
Your eye go soon clear.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Missy89:

No deal!
Lagos elites are getting arrogant. You cant force an alliance you have to work with Ondo people as equal partners. that's why ACN lost the last election. the arrogance was too much.
Yes Lagos is rich but Ondo has potentials as soon as it gets on the right track (mimiko has to go). they pretty much have everything (untapped)
Tinubu isn't well liked there.

I don't think they're arrogant. They just have that "it" factor that others lack. Perhaps that has more to do with being raised around the consciousness of Yoruba political infrastructure. Also, you can't negate the street-smartness that comes with people raised in a city like Lagos. It's just like how Londoners always dominate UK politics. I'll call it supreme confidence and that comes with the territory. tongue

Yes, equal partners on paper - however someone has to take the lead. And that's where you lot need to allow Lagos politicians take the initiative.

Honestly, I believe Ondo has just the same potentials as Ogun, Oyo, and Osun. And the offshore oil is what's probably getting into the people's heads. Once you take that out, the state is basically on the same level as every other Yoruba state.

Also, bear in mind that Lagos has arguably the largest coastline in the country, with so much untapped potentials - especially in the gulf of Guinea. Hence you lot need to follow the top don's lead. jk

Anyway, Lagos has been the melting point of all Yoruba's since the 19th century and it shaped the consciousness of today's Yoruba's. Anything Lagos doesn't belong to just one subgroup of Yoruba, it's Yoruba commonwealth. So I don't see why people have a problem with the place taking the lead, to be honest.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by JEITO: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
IYANGBALI: Omisore and PDP would need to bring back Bola Ige before they can win Osun statee
has Tinubu brought back Funsho Williams?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by debicy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
dguyindcorner:

Na slowpoke, ode, akotile ta
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
gunnersjohn: For those of you spreading this blatant lies,read this:

# Osun 2014: Fayose denies making negative
comment on Omisore's chances#

Contrary to rumours being spread on the social
media by some idle elements that the Ekiti State
Governor - Elect, Mr Peter Ayodele Fayose has
passed negative comments on the chances of the
Osun State PDP governorship candidate, Iyiola
Omisore winning theAugust 9, 2014 governorship
poll, Fayose has debunked it.

According to a press statement issued in Ado
Ekiti on Friday by the Governor-Elect's Chief
Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi , and made
available to the press, Fayose said that his
preoccupation for now was for Omisore and PDP
to win the election and he was doing everything
possible to see that it comes to pass.

Adelusi said that the statement posted on the
social media was the work of APC which had
been overwhelmed with fear of losing Osun few
weeks after it was booted out of Ekiti State.
He said not only will Aregbesola go back to stay
with his master, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu after the
August 9 election, but that the PDP will takeover
the South West.

Adelusi urged the Osun PDP members to remain
united and to ignore any negative news
particularly on the social media with the intention
of causing disunity among the PDP leaders,
saying that with all their propaganda in Ekiti, it
ended 16 -- 0, in favour of Fayose.

Fayose urged all voters in Osun State to secure
their permanent voters card in other to be able
to cast their votes for Omisore in the elections to
ensure a landslide victory just like Ekiti State.

Floating lies will never make APC win elections.
Thank you Sir.

They keep shouting stomach infrastructure as if both parties didn't distribute money and rice during the election.

They keep shouting stomach infrastructure as if one can live without food.

Hypocrites they are.
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by jericco1(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
All these damn politicians, why can't they allow the electorate to choose for themselves?
Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by texaco1: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
To be honest with ourselves ,osun election can swing either way. But one thing is certain ,apc will still lose 2 or 3 more states in the forthcoming elections . One state which I am very sure of is oyo state,but ogun and osun will be a tough task for both parties .

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
Mcweber: well, untill then. I school in Ekiti and I knew Fayose was going to win even before the elections. It was so obvious cos of his personality.......but as for Osun state, cum august 9 we well see real politics and not a matter of personality which if we are to go by that, Omisore can't stand Aregbesola...
Fayose gat street cred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Exercise ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ In Niger Delta / President Buhari To Fly To Gambia In A Bid To Persuade Jammeh / "Buhari Choose Between Amaechi & Rivers People": Protesters Storm Port-Hacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.