Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (27861 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Tobilols(f): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
I cant , no time.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Kentnickole(m): 10:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
First of all, can we define this contextual "dating" so we can draw the imaginary line btwn sex-dating nd marriage-dating.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by baggy4luv(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
When I was in the university, I met a girl.
The girl thought I really loved her & started planning her future with me.
Meanwhile, I never loved her. I was dating her for other reasons. When I realized I couldn't betray her again, I had to tell her am sorry & that we won't end up marrying each other. It pained her so much...
I felt so bad & started blaming myself that why did I approach her in the 1st place?
I wished I could have that spirit ..
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Kentnickole: First of all, can we define this contextual "dating" so we can draw the imaginary line btwn sex-dating nd marriage-dating.

That reminds me...I need to rephrase my comment.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: lol....no

Follow me back make I pm u
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Kentnickole(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

That reminds me...I need to rephrase my comment.
If need be dear.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by angela98(f): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
danbrowndmf: jus tl me one of those qualities u wanna see in a man b4 u date him..biko just one
the man must be prospective and focused.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Elebiju: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
remsonik:
Lol, go and sample pepper in the market and see if you will not be lynched,a lot of people are just comfortable with the fact that theirs no instant punishment for fornication.
you are so narrow minded if that is your understanding of product.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Of course not, I Marry everybody I date.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 26, 2014
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you can't marry for a long time?

Your opinions please kiss

I'm in that situation right now sef.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MissSlimbody(f): 3:56am On Jul 26, 2014
honjohnbright: Before now,YES! but now to be very honest with u, NO!!!

REASONS:
*makes u insincere
*contradicts ur integrity claims
*its not gentlemanly
*frivolity is not what u need
*ur wasting someone's precious time

MEANWHILE
Its a different case when u actually started the relationship with the hope of taking her to d alter someday but due to some incompatibility ishh u backed off

BOTTOM LINE
Keep sex out ov ur relationship before marriage if Heaven is ur "Terminus"

Well said sir
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Danhumprey: 6:10am On Jul 26, 2014
glitest:

How about we start on a new note tomorrow; New attitude.New conversation?.
Huh?.
Great! I'm all in then. Goodmorning.smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by PrettyClare7(f): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2014
krall: Nairaland females this is your lucky day......Am looking for a new wife. Indicate interest if interested.
new wife?? Which means you are already married.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by 1mobile: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2014
nope in capital
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by jaryeh(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2014
I do not have time for unnecessary relationships. If I can't marry a girl, I'll rather be her friend than date her. Albeit, I may later discover some turn-offs while dating someone and break up in the end. But, the thing is, I can't date someone I can't marry in the first place, all things being equal.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by PrincessB1(f): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2014
frankben: i'm sorry dear.... Please what's wrong with taking 7up?
Its cabonated, caffeinated, sugared i.e has artificial sweetner {aspartame} that is 200 times sweeter than sugar which is a poison to the body, increases high risk of oestoeporosis, improve the risk of weak enamel, damages kidney, denies the ability of the body to produce sugar and much more
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 26, 2014
PrincessB1: Its cabonated, caffeinated, sugared i.e has artificial sweetner {aspartame} that is 200 times sweeter than sugar which is a poison to the body, increases high risk of oestoeporosis, improve the risk of weak enamel, damages kidney, denies the ability of the body to produce sugar and much more
choi!!! Quite informative... Thanks alot dear....

*hugs*
*smooches*
*kisses* grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by PrincessB1(f): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2014
frankben: choi!!! Quite informative... Thanks alot dear....

*hugs*
*smooches*
*kisses* grin grin grin grin
Tnx grin *Hugs hm bck* smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 26, 2014
PrincessB1: Tnx grin *Hugs hm bck* smiley
but "hug" wasn't the only thing i gave you...

What about the others?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Donvilo(m): 10:13am On Jul 26, 2014
@Topic: No, I can not & will not do that. That will be a complete waste of time, energy & resources. Reasons? Alright, I will tell you.

If I should do that, then it will only mean that;

1. I'm an outright hypocrite

2. I can not define myself & my wellbeing

3. I'm not a responsible person

4. I have no respect for myself & those around me.

5. I do not know what I want for myself & from life @ large.

O.P, It's all about honesty, u know. Like someone mentioned earlier, the real question we should be asking ourselves is, "can I continue to date someone that I hav discovered that I cannot marry" smiley
My 2cents actually

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by gloryl(f): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
I cannot date smone I cant marry...if it happened in d past dat I walked frm a rltnship, den it wasnt intentional...cos I no fit lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by duby91(m): 10:52am On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: of course they all are. I don't need to give u count. Poverty man pack ur load and go. I deal with ego owo, kudi. I don't care if the man is slowpoke as long as he is a confirmed ATM he will be my man...I wonder how all this poor men for naira land managed to get megabytes sef

So you're saying your dad inclusive is a very useless man and you brothers if you have any...That's your choice tho. i hope your not referring to me as "poverty man" ma'am?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: the man must be prospective and focused.
prospertive? Asin d man must be rich or wat?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by angela98(f): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2014
danbrowndmf: prospertive? Asin d man must be rich or wat?
nope. As in ithe man must have plans for the future. Not necessarily rich.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by PrincessB1(f): 11:52am On Jul 26, 2014
frankben: but "hug" wasn't the only thing i gave you...

What about the others?
L grin L wetin u wan do wt d rest..... abeg joor:p
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by lawa18(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: I can not date a person whom I see as unmarriageable. because I am one person who is very committed to her relationship. I Dont just date any man, there are qualities I expect to find in a man before I can date him. If the relationship leads to marriage well fine. Its not every relationship that leads to marriage, there are so many unforeseen circumstances that can breakup relationships. smiley
u are wise
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by NobleG1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
Cecediva: I will like to bring this topic for discussion.

I hear some guys guys say I can date a lady but I can't marry her when is time for me to marry

OR

Some ladies say he's just good for dating when am ready for marriage I can't marry him.

So why date someone you cagn't marry for a long time?

Your opinions please kiss

How old are you? 6?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Ezibless: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
mascot87:

Eeya,sorry embarassed so you have being meeting wrong men with shallow mentality all ur life? Pele embarassed
[b][/b] ofcoz,they are yo type and they cover the surface of the earth like sand so i have no option than to notice the few ''sensible '' ones
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mascot87(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ezibless: [b][/b] ofcoz,they are yo type and they cover the surface of the earth like sand so i have no option than to notice the ''sensible '' ones

You don't classify me with all the clowns that u've been attracting. I now see the reason why u've been meeting wrong people.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Ezibless: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Acidosis:
ahahah, do not be decieved o. Thinking is one aspect; acting is another. All in all, hope dey cheesy
are you conversant with this statement; ''as a man thinketh in his heart so he is''
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Ezibless: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
mascot87:

You don't classify me with all the clowns that u've been attracting. I now see the reason why u've been meeting wrong people.
just swerve!!!!! You're officially ignored

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Jealousy Part Of Love? / "His Supersport, Her Zeeworld"....a Nairalander Shares Pre-wedding Photos / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.