Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (27626 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
Elebiju: Yes, there is always a sample pack for every product which you don't have to pay for and you may choose not to even buy the product after sampling. This topic isn't about discipline or morality.
Firstly sir, the topic is all about discipline and morality. Morality/Discipline is not for animals, but humans like you and I.

Secondly, it is ridiculous to say sampling different products is ideal. Those you intend to sample are meant for others to buy. Do not sample what you cannot buy. If you must sample; buy! If you must buy; then sample forever!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Alexsmith20(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: yeah from some naija babes ideology its the in thing. But from mine perspective its compatibility.
i hope yr perspective dont turn out to be anti-clock wise in the long run.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ezibless: so there are men that think this sensible?? #thank God o, i get hope!
ahahah, do not be decieved o. Thinking is one aspect; acting is another. All in all, hope dey cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
tuffgongjo: sex is never enough to marry$about de-flowering$not married,how many people got married $will get married to a "Virgin"?.
lol, quite funny, but your post is jumbled. You might want to edit for clarity
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Creamish(f): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Oxone: Sure if I'm in my late teens & early 20s when marriage is farthest from my mind but as i come of age, my choices comes down to people i can see myself settling down with

My tots exactly.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mstik(f): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
*quite* grin
Acidosis:
lol, quiet funny, but your post is jumbled. You might want to edit for clarity
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
passionate88: @bolded... Virgins dn dey go extinct for Naija o... If I break somethin, I go pay for am but as e b so, na only d broken ones na im man dey encounter so hw I go pay for another man doings?.
searching for a virgin? why? what for? are you a virgin?
lol
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
mstik: *quite* grin
grin grin wetin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
IrishKez:

I appreciates this

Much respect sir!
Thanks, Kez
smiley
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Jerryjat(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes..[b][/b]
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
mstik: *quite* grin
oh oh! grin
c'mon, na mistake

*covers face*
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by mstik(f): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lol
Acidosis:
oh oh! grin
c'mon, na mistake

*covers face*
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Elebiju: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Acidosis:
Firstly sir, the topic is all about discipline and morality. Morality/Discipline is not for animals, but humans like you and I.

Secondly, it is ridiculous to say sampling different products is ideal. Those you intend to sample are meant for others to buy. Do not sample what you cannot buy. If you must sample; buy! If you must buy; then sample forever!
I still stand on my view that the topic isn't about morality or discipline, the op needs clarification on a dating trend among people and he posed it as a general question. One can sample various products without buying, you are not under any obligation to buy after sampling.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
mstik: Lol
smiley
I'm expecting your reply
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Elebiju: I still stand on my view that the topic isn't about morality or discipline, the op needs clarification on a dating trend among people and he posed it as a general question. One can sample various products without buying, you are not under any obligation to buy after sampling.
Alright, bro
We all have different views
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Epathra(f): 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
emjaay: Greetnz ladies! to a matured lady out there...
am MJ based in lagos.
if u wud like d adventure of an intimate encounter and
u think u can ryde on my face, no strings attachd,
just wild and mad love making...
08024452774, 25cbbc51, say hello it wud b nyz to
kw u if u can match moi
answer ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ mbok!

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by 1miccza: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
Of course i can date someone and not marry her. Simple dating's for fun and enjoyment while marriage is a different ball game. tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by MissSlimbody(f): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Toks2008: Lets not fool each other. The question here should be rephrased to " can you woo a lady for the purpose of sex and not with any taught of commitment?"

99.9% of men know if there is a possibility of settling down with a lady even before wooing her.

Double thumbs up 4 Ɣ☺ΰ̊ bro.

And t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ †ђξ ladies, can Ɣ☺ΰ̊ say yes t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ a guy's proposal jst 4 sex αη∂ material benefits, without any thought of commitment?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Epathra(f): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
As for the topic, aprt from greed and sexx satiation, I see no reason one wld do that. But the irony is ppl are aware ΐτ̅ won't end in marriage buh wl still go into ΐτ̅. Some do ΐτ̅ 4 casuals, others do ΐτ̅ hoping smth wld change. Either ways, I feel one shouldn't smell what u won't eat. I still appeal to ladies to wisen up as they r usually on the receiving end of the brunt.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by deltateam: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
Yes
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by angela98(f): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Alexsmith20: i hope yr perspective dont turn out to be anti-clock wise in the long run.
nope because my perception about life is different.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: u say?

U wan make I give u red card abi
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by deltateam: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Acidosis:

You people are confusing yourselves. When did dating someone translate to sleeping together? Otherwise this sampling tin wouldn't arise. Dating simply means going out together, catching clean fun etc Its all about sharing and being happy.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by justi4jesu(f): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nope tongue
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Acidosis(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
deltateam:

You people are confusing yourselves. When did dating someone translate to sleeping together? Otherwise this sampling tin wouldn't arise. Dating simply means going out together, catching clean fun etc Its all about sharing and being happy.
What do you call a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Waspy(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=]May be wink, May be not grin

Reason Because Jim Iyke Has Moved To Another Lover Model!

See 3 of Her VERY HOT and $exy PHOTOS Here: http://www..com/index.php/41-blog/blog-articles/608-jim-iyke-moves-to-another-lover[/quote]Where dafuq are her bweasts
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by angela98(f): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
jennylove7575: I don't agree with you. You can date a man for fun. You can date two men,One can be marriageable another one can be the one financing your need. Men are very useless so u cannot show any commitment to a man who has not put a ring on your fingers. I can not date a man who cannot care for me financially.
are you for real? Hell NO!
No disrespect, you have an awkward impression about men. Not good for a reasonable lady. You cannot conclude that men are very useless which means including your dad. Very harsh thing to say. Well I haven't got any advice for you. Contact me when you stop seeing men as useless, then I can give you valuable advice that would help spice up your relationship. Note: its a gold digger and a loose woman that date men solely because of their money.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by greall1: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
why u dey vex?

ayukdaboss: CAN YOU ALL STOP ASKING THESE USELESS QUESTIONS I'M SEEING EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND LATELY?? CAN YOU DO THIS? CAN YOU DO THAT?

Who puts these things on FP sef

Okay OP I cannot date someone I can't marry ... "Wetin come happen??"... "What are you going to do with that information?" "Abi You wan date me"??

I tire O angry
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Xtarxhyne: taaaaaah
lol wink
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by Alexsmith20(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
angela98: nope because my perception about life is different.
hmmm...As a young man seeking knowlege may i be briefd on yr so calld perception abt life??
Re: Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? by remsonik(f): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Elebiju: I still stand on my view that the topic isn't about morality or discipline, the op needs clarification on a dating trend among people and he posed it as a general question. One can sample various products without buying, you are not under any obligation to buy after sampling.
Lol, go and sample pepper in the market and see if you will not be lynched,a lot of people are just comfortable with the fact that theirs no instant punishment for fornication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From Marriage Proposals On Valentine's Day / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.