Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships (30389 Views)

My Advice His greatest undoing. / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
khiaa:

LMAO!
You are nothing but a certified home breaker, I regret the day I left my Cocoa to fall for your lies and mammy water red hair.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by kevolysis12(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
superior1: A statement common with people with terrible character
your head is there
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
chucky234: How could I be so stupid
To let you slip away
I had you in my arms
But I let you slip away
I want you back
But now it's too late
I've already said goodbye
And now love had turned to hate
I want to go back in
time
And fix all that was
wrong
To try to win your trust
And make you love me like you used to
I was carried away by Khiaa's many lies
And they were all my
fault
I was so immature
I should have acted like an adult
I broke my own heart
When I walked out on
you
Now it's too late
And I can't undo my mistake
I still love you
And hope for a second chance
Because of what I
chose
It was a bad decision
And now I want you
here
Never far away
Always near
So please take me back
And catch me when I
fall
Cause I need you right
now
More than anything at
all
Please TAKE ME BACK
Yea right, you have to show me that you'll be true if I ever take you back, your words turned out to be lies, so I can't risk it again.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: Yea right, you have to show me that you'll be true if I ever take you back, your words turned out to be lies, so I can't risk it again.
My love I have realised my mistake, I promise to be true and faithful henceforth.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
chucky234: My love I have realised my mistake, I promise to be true and faithful henceforth.
I need time to think on it.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: Yea right, you have to show me that you'll be true if I ever take you back, your words turned out to be lies, so I can't risk it again.
I lay alone on bed,
watching you leave
why couldn't I have
done everything to
make you stay.
I look back at all our
smiles and frowns.
wondering how we
made it through all the
ups and downs.
I gently brush your hair
behind your ear.
Loosing you was my
one and only mistake.
why do all things great
come to an end.
you were my baby, my
love, even my life.
I made myself believe
everything was ok to follow Khiaa.
but I was too blind to
see that she is fake.
you were slowly slipping away from me.
now you're gone, you
went away.
I am sorry for letting you down.
Wish I can move
forward,but I cant live without you.
I am going to love you and learn from my mistakes.
I cant live with my heartache, I need your love to heal my pains.
thank you for letting me be a part of your life.
You are my greatest achievement
I am glad to have had
you for my love.
always and forever
baby you'll always be
mine.
I'll always love you even
past the end of time.
I LOST A PART OF ME when I lost you.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by freecocoa(f): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
chucky234: I lay alone on bed,
watching you leave
why couldn't I have
done everything to
make you stay.
I look back at all our
smiles and frowns.
wondering how we
made it through all the
ups and downs.
I gently brush your hair
behind your ear.
Loosing you was my
one and only mistake.
why do all things great
come to an end.
you were my baby, my
love, even my life.
I made myself believe
everything was ok to follow Khiaa.
but I was too blind to
see that she is fake.
you were slowly slipping away from me.
now you're gone, you
went away.
I am sorry for letting you down.
Wish I can move
forward,but I cant live without you.
I am going to love you and learn from my mistakes.
I cant live with my heartache, I need your love to heal my pains.
thank you for letting me be a part of your life.
You are my greatest achievement
I am glad to have had
you for my love.
always and forever
baby you'll always be
mine.
I'll always love you even
past the end of time.
I LOST A PART OF ME when I lost you.
Like I said, I need time to think about it, I'll let you know.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: I need time to think on it.
Three words, eight letters, so difficult to say.
They're stuck
inside of me, I want to say the words but they
try and stay away.
But this is too
important to let
them have their
way.
I need to do it
now, I must say it
today.
I AM SORRY.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: Like I said, I need time to think about it, I'll let you know.
I'll wait for you my love.....
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Benwems(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
koredey: Even if u study relationship as a course in school,u may not still be able to handle it, dats how deep it is .. Both parties just ave to adjust to something, u tolerate some , avoid some , even have to let go some of d things u love doing just because ur partner doesn't like them .. If ur partner is the type dat doesn't let go a of anything just to make u happy, u don't have a relationship, just quit.. #FACT 101#

Well said brother. End of discussion.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by jentility(m): 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2014
Need a reasonable chatmate. U can add ♍ƺ on BBM: 22e7191a or on whatsapp: 07038570148.... I tell u, u will be happy @end of each chat....
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
chucky234: You are nothing but a certified home breaker, I regret the day I left my Cocoa to fall for your lies and mammy water red hair.

Who's home did I break up and what lies did I tell? Seems to me you are the one doing all the lying and you got busted. cheesy
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: Like I said, I need time to think about it, I'll let you know.
grin grin
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by dhamstar(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Love is all about giving and taking!

1 Like

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by herbyb(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
"Your imperfections are nothing to the heart that truly loves you."

»»» Terms and Conditions apply wink
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
khiaa:

Who's home did I break up and what lies did I tell? Seems to me you are the one doing all the lying and you got busted. cheesy
I was sincere with you but you lied to me about me being your love and Val.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
chucky234: I was sincere with you but you lied to me about me being your love and Val.

I always said you were my Val, but not anymore. Your'e talking nasty about me now calling me a liar, homewrecker, and a fake.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
khiaa:

I always said you were my Val, but not anymore. Your'e talking nasty about me now calling me a liar, homewrecker, and a fake.
Honey, can we go home now
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Bunchersstab: Honey, can we go home now

Yes honey we can.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

Yes honey we can.
Daddy will carry you on his back...
oya, climb lets go home.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Bunchersstab:
Daddy will carry you on his back...
oya, climb lets go home.

Ok, this is fun Daddy. Watch out for that snake!! *I'm shaking*
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 12:22am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

Ok, this is fun Daddy. Watch out for that snake!! *I'm shaking*
Daddy is'nt scared of snakes...
u knw i spit very well.
I will spit on snake dat comes our way.

lol
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 12:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Bunchersstab: Daddy is'nt scared of snakes...
u knw i spit very well.
I will spit on snake dat comes our way.

lol

My hero!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 12:57am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

My hero!!! cheesy
My shinning amour

1 Like

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Bunchersstab: My shinning amour

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by Bunchersstab(m): 1:34am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

Because you lied to me, you made believe that you love and care for me but all were lies.
I professed my unconditional love for you in the open and lost my sunshine (Freecocoa) in the process.
When I fall in love it is with all of me and always forever, My Freecocoa is all I want right now not the pretender that you are.
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 7:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Bunchersstab: Honey, can we go home now
Please take her home and out of my life, be fast pls.
**waiting for my freecocoa**
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by khiaa(f): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2014
chucky234: Because you lied to me, you made believe that you love and care for me but all were lies.
I professed my unconditional love for you in the open and lost my sunshine (Freecocoa) in the process.
When I fall in love it is with all of me and always forever, My Freecocoa is all I want right now not the pretender that you are.

Fine!!
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2014
khiaa:

Fine!!
It is hard to say goodbye.....
Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by chucky234(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2014
freecocoa: I need time to think on it.
Good morning my angel....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

From Shiloh To Wedding: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At Shiloh 2013 / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? / Nairalander Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.