Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes (25891 Views)

Mention 3 Celebrities You Think Doesnt Deserve Their Celebrity Status And Why. / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) / 10 Millionaire Pastors And Their Celebrity Lifestyles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
Sarimah: old 4where?

Atleast she still fresh cool

smiley
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by englishmart(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
daveP: Englishmart she go dey flog u everyday with accent,etc better wake fast.chidinma is there,even on NL too wink
which accent?
And which chidinma?
My choice is made. And that's final
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by englishmart(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
claireshan: Lol goodluck
one thing I Find very fascinating is that "I love her, and I think she loves me too. tongue
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
englishmart: one thing I Find very fascinating is that "I love her, and I think she loves me too. tongue
ok just takia of her
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by hugelyendowed: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2014
everybody has a crush.

just as Seun has a crush on Tonto Dikeh

I also have a crush on Stephanie Okereke and Nuella Njubuigbo . I love that her kpomo lips
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by bustyhelen(f): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2014
I have a crush for Pat Attah and am sure many of d actresses had crushes for Pat and Ramsey nuoah

crush is normal, and celebrities t not left out
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by maxism2: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op Seun & Tonto Dikeh
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by diksucker(f): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
wow

I never knew celebrities do have crushes.
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by bustyhelen(f): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2014
diksucker: wow

I never knew celebrities do have crushes.

they no b human beings?
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
No one has a crush on omotola shocked shocked shocked shocked that's a joke.
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by maxism2: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
rokiatu: No one has a crush on omotola shocked shocked shocked shocked that's a joke.

maybe she isn't hot
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by montestic(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=rokiatu]No one has a crush on omotola shocked shocked shocked shocked that's a joke.[/quote

I do

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by edymonte: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
na only Genny get all those 4 young guys crushing on her?

na only me waka come
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by brownlord: 3:37am On Jul 29, 2014
englishmart: ENGLISHMART AND TIWA SAVAGE.
The young handsome boy from enugu had on several occasions expressed his love and wish to snatch tiwa from her husband.
This is what he said on an interview with soundcity

"well I can't deny the fact that I so much love Tiwa.
She makes me feel like the world is mine.
If only she could give me a chance, I will service her till mama calls. I spoke with her at banex plaza abuja. Hope nobody is getting jealous"
He concluded

TIWA SAVAGE AND ENGLISHMART

Small Pekin when never sabi sell market say profit won kill em,

Come here this Pekin, shebi na here you dey read for your waec exam?
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:26am On Jul 29, 2014
englishmart: ENGLISHMART AND TIWA SAVAGE.
The young handsome boy from enugu had on several occasions expressed his love and wish to snatch tiwa from her husband.
This is what he said on an interview with soundcity

"well I can't deny the fact that I so much love Tiwa.
She makes me feel like the world is mine.
If only she could give me a chance, I will service her till mama calls. I spoke with her at banex plaza abuja. Hope nobody is getting jealous"
He concluded

TIWA SAVAGE AND ENGLISHMART
if I hear
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by M4gunners: 4:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Oboy Genny thing na sugar oh.Shey dem won kill her? Wahala dey oh.My crush na Yemi Alade and Tonto for now.
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Dubby6(m): 5:07am On Jul 29, 2014
bustyhelen:

they no b human beings?

Young lady why are u like this?
C ur moniker BUSTYhelen, but u know put any dp make we confirm....
why
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by aminho(m): 5:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Aminho And victoria kimani[b]Aminho And victoria kimani[/b]Aminho And victoria kimani
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Sike(m): 7:26am On Jul 29, 2014
Where is me and my own crush?!
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by englishmart(m): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2014
brownlord:

Small Pekin when never sabi sell market say profit won kill em,

Come here this Pekin, shebi na here you dey read for your waec exam?
who is this one again?
You know I don't understand pidgin language.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2014
So D banj is no longer a celebrity ?

Didn't he sing of Genevieve in Oliver twist and star her in " Fall in Love " video ?
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by lalasticlala(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2014
okparaugo: So D banj is no longer a celebrity ?

Didn't he sing of Genevieve in Oliver twist and star her in " Fall in Love " video ?

they allegedly dated.

crush is kinda different bcs u just fantasise about d person without really dating d person
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2014
lalasticlala:

they allegedly dated.

crush is kinda different bcs u just fantasise about d person without really dating d person

Okay, no long thing.
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by bIoodykiller: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2014
maxism2: Op who is Uti Nwachukwu's crush?

Op who is Denrele's cush?

am waiting eagerly to get that

they be Vaseline guys

homo
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by IYANGBALI: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

4 actually.

Phyno
Frank Artus
Majid Michael
Wizkid

Upon say she old. gringrin
na old toto dey sweet pass

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Abbey2sam(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Well I might not be a celeb but I also have a crush. .......

and she's monalisa chinda

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by beckyomas(f): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2014
LYNXX, all this crushes and shyness you are sharing, remember there is God o!
While i'm here crushing on you, you are crushing on that tiny thing wey no even reach ya waist. Chai! the result will speak o. Ok o
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Whizzdom(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2014
Abbey2sam: Well I might not be a celeb but I also have a crush. .......

Oga...... in ya dreams, Monalisa wey u never see one on one #lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin#
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Whizzdom(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2014
Wetin concern us if the celebrity get crush or not..... in the end... dem go break up ni .... dahs ther bus stop

them jus dey get crush wey no make sense for demselves.
Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Abbey2sam: Well I might not be a celeb but I also have a crush. .......

. Guy u r cute

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2014
Luk @ dat flavours chest OMG! Am crushed already cheesy

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Their Celebrity Crushes by Yemlizzy(f): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2014
Genny is hot cake menhcheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scene From The DNA Twins Attack And Abduction #savednatwins (Photos) / Bbnaija: Miracle Arrives Imo Airport Amidst Heavy Crowd (VIDEO) / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.