Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating (2042 Views)

Pls Advice Me,we Are Both Introverts / 10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / What's The Key To Successful Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
[size=13pt]If you are introverted, chances are you don’t have outright game to approach a lady and damn the possibility of getting embarrassed, cheesy you are socially conscious, you pretty calculative about your actions, you are a one girl at a time kinda brother (not the superfly guy, its fine trust me).

1) So first thing to do is obviously get a target, the chic you really like (not a random one, uno you cant really fake it).

2) You are introverted so I assume you are a deep thinker, a good observer and someone who can empathise with people (understanding pples feelings), use this to your advantage. If she made a new hair, tell her you like it, and the braids (example) she made last month looked good on her (don’t fake it).

3) A simple gift. Forget the popular opinion bout magas and mugus, you don’t need to buy her a car, or phone; get something simple, maybe a nice perfume, a necklace or some chocolates (something with girls and chocolates I tell you) various types, with good packaging (colors). The gift does not have to be for anything major, does not have to be her birthday. “I was out with and I saw this necklace, I thought you will like it” type of gesture uno. Let the MAGAS keep buying laptops, wink.

4) By now the ice I broken, u re friends, she will attempt to friend zone you (uno girls nah angry) don’t give in , don’t open up too much, don’t “spoil her” by indulging her every wishes, you can be fairly stubborn, issokay. But while you do this, get to know he deeply (I kno you enjoy knowing people personally even though you don’t talk too much), Observe her nature pretty closely and feel free to predict her actions before she even does it, be a good sport. Iz all gewd.

5) If you still feel the same, its time to let her know how u feel, but don’t be overly expressive yet, use words like “I have FEELINGS for you” instead of “like”, “inlove”, “crazy bout you”, it might scare her away (ladies are more into their feelings so using a phrases with feelings, heart etc, will get her attention , and not scare her off). Neuro linguistic Programming (NLP)- For my psychology scholars.

6) Likely she wont say yes yet, its all good, You are already registered in her heart , so since she didn't accept you, Start withdrawing, just a little. She wont like this and probably might get pissed. She knows how u feel already, once you get a chance to talk, express your feelings for her in torrents….. At this stage frankly, you can begin to steal kisses if theres some chemistry already…… For real kiss.

7) Now u have done your part, totally out of your shell to her, Hopefully she likes you enough to give you a chance to date her she wants more of that intriguing introverted loving, lol.

cool If not, don’t be down, you have engraved your self in her heart for a long time, and frankly you become a standard, that which she measures other suitors by….. Keep stealing kisses, hehe cheesy, and search for a New catch (which would be successful)

Kind regards
Kwis
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Decibel: 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by rioemmanuel(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
k

1 Like

Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
Feel free to praise or criticise the article though cheesy. isssorai
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Tallesty1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
I enjoy being an introvert ooo, "awkward" momment dey come sha, but I'm very comfortable with myself and my "awkwardness."gringringrin
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
The OP is also a learner.
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: I enjoy being an introvert ooo, "awkward" momment dey come sha, but I'm very comfortable with myself and my "awkwardness."gringringrin

True, i guess as we grow we tend to feel more comfy and actually appreciate who we are. Being introverted has much benefits, i love it.

People take introverts for shy though, im so not shy, just dont really fancy the hassles social situations bring, e.g Parties.
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1: The OP is also a learner.

True!!!! Thats why i need you to gimmie some lessons, dont just say imma learner, Help a brova out!!
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Tallesty1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
kwis:

True, i guess as we grow we tend to feel more comfy and actually appreciate who we are. Being introverted has much benefits, i love it.

People take introverts for shy though, im so not shy, just dont really fancy the hassles social situations bring, e.g Parties.
Hahahahahaha, I tell you bro, sometimes I wonder if crowd drain my energy, can't stand the noise and pointless talks, I have alota friends thou but I prefer being with my favourite person(Myself)
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
kwis:
True!!!! Thats why i need you to gimmie some lessons, dont just say imma learner, Help a brova out!!

I've got no experience in this field whatsoever. I'm flaring worse than you.
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:

I've got no experience in this field whatsoever. I flaring worse than you.

Damn!! This works for me though. But i aint too much of an introvert sha.
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
kwis:

Same also here. I don't fancy the crowd. I like being alone. Nothing pleases me as much.
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tallesty1: Hahahahahaha, I tell you bro, sometimes I wonder if crowd drain my energy, can't stand the noise and pointless talks, I have alota friends thou but I prefer being with my favourite person(Myself)

Truuue. Remember the first time i stepped in a club. I was like screw this shiii this place is too noisy.
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Decibel: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
angry shocked cool
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by dmcdad: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
kwis:

Yeah... Same here.
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by dmcdad: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
kwis:

Truuue. Remember the first time i stepped in a club. I was like screw this shiii this place is too noisy.
Never been to a club before...
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by dmcdad: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:

Same also here. I don't fancy the crowd. I like being alone. Nothing pleases me as much.
My best moments are always my quite moments. If I don't have time to ruminate, then I have not started the day at all. I am really a great thinker. And to people's bewilderment, I don't read much. I spend most of the time thinking and cogitating. But people who know me think I read almost in every minute of my life. And that's because whenever I talk, my words oozes raw intelligence. cheesy

But seriously, I am glad being a melancholy.

1 Like

Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Wolison(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
Am Introverted but don't mistook my introvert as a sign of been timid......until the spirit of flirting comes around, I always manage my steps and contain myself

1 Like

Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Papertrail11(m): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2014
all dis dosent work for this boring naija women at all.
srll

almost all d steps u listed im infact going thru it right now......

but if u ask her u wanna no more about she go dey do llyk say oone kind......

Bleep dem break deir heart and ....next one.....afterall im a man......I can marry at 50
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by tpia1: 6:02am On Jul 26, 2014
its only a man who doesnt want to date, who will not date.

last time i checked, introvert/extrovert never stopped anyone from getting a girlfriend.

every where you look, women full there, i dont know why talking or not talking would be a problem.
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Karleb(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2014
The part I like most is the withdrawal part, gotta try that next time.
Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by Karleb(m): 10:56am On Jul 26, 2014
tpia1: its only a man who doesnt want to date, who will not date.

last time i checked, introvert/extrovert never stopped anyone from getting a girlfriend.

every where you look, women full there, i dont know why talking or not talking would be a problem.

Maybe if you were an introvert you would understand, but sadly you ain't.

1 Like

Re: An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating by tpia1: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
key word is adjustment aka lifestyle modification.

rather than praise introversion, find ways to modify the trait since you do have to interact with others at some point.

just doesnt have to be all the time.

and yes, there is fear of being laughed at, people will do that but consider it a learning experience for next time.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried, Or Is It Just His Nature? / Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree / 29 Facts About The Nipples You Never Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.