Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Some Men Can Be So Lazy And Inconsiderate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Men Can Be So Lazy And Inconsiderate (3344 Views)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics) / My Girlfriend Is Just So Lazy...doesn't Even Mind If I Wash Her Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Some Men Can Be So Lazy And Inconsiderate by opedaydydx9(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
meelorlah:
I was listening to the radio when I stumbled on a channel. What actually caught my attention was a woman saying she's been singlehandedly sustaining her home for d past four years. The presenter then told her to pass d phone to her husband, which she did.The man has a degree in accounting but has been without any source of income for years. From what he said he z able-bodied and still young. The presenter had to call him a lazy man(which I quite agree with).Not having a job for 6months or a year is still understandable for some reasons but not getting your hands on anything for 4solid years is just not pardonable.I know their case is a very pitiful one especially for d wife. Now bringing it to the general view though I don't really know how best to put it...What's your opinion here?
the least he could do is turn his hobby to passion, someting that would bring money.... Probably hustle hard, not every body would get govt job....
Re: Some Men Can Be So Lazy And Inconsiderate by Mrkingzz(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
meelorlah:
I was listening to the radio when I stumbled on a channel. What actually caught my attention was a woman saying she's been singlehandedly sustaining her home for d past four years. The presenter then told her to pass d phone to her husband, which she did.The man has a degree in accounting but has been without any source of income for years. From what he said he z able-bodied and still young. The presenter had to call him a lazy man(which I quite agree with).Not having a job for 6months or a year is still understandable for some reasons but not getting your hands on anything for 4solid years is just not pardonable.I know their case is a very pitiful one especially for d wife. Now bringing it to the general view though I don't really know how best to put it...What's your opinion here?
Meemorlah, i would like to know you dear.
Re: Some Men Can Be So Lazy And Inconsiderate by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2020
What if it's the destiny of the woman to take care of a man , Am just saying tho, afta all everyone can't be hardworking. we've got youths into yahoo yahoo making money will you them hard working as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

what is the meaning of this question my fiancee asked? / Is This Punishment Right For A Cheating Wife/gf / Picture Inspired Difference Between Love And Lust (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.