Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' (2837 Views)

Pls I'm Going Crazy..help / How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Bigsteveg(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
80 year old pensioner Tom Greer (pictured below) shot and killed Andrea Miller, 28, as she ran away from him after burgling his home with another man.

Mr Greer, who was not arrested for the killing, said he shot the woman twice in the back after she told him she was pregnant.

"She says 'don't shoot me, I'm pregnant - I'm going to have a baby'. And I shot her anyway. The lady didn't run as fast as the man so I shot her in the back twice. She's dead, but he got away." Mr Greer told news channel NBC4 without remorse.Miller and another man identified as 26 year old Gus Adams burgled the man's home in Long Beach, Los Angeles earlier this week. Greer said he caught them in his house in the middle of the night.

"When I went in there, they tackled me. Both of them jumped up on top of me."Greer said while they were ransacking his house, he found his gun and fired it making them both run from the house empty handed. But as the lady was running away from the scene, she pleaded with him not to shoot her that she was pregnant, Greer still went ahead and killed her, justifying his actions as self-defense.

But shouldn't he have had mercy on her? Seeing that she was running and hadn't stolen anything, didn't harm him and claimed to be pregnant? Opinions vary on this. What do you think?

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Decibel: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
cry embarassed
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by coogar: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
they ran away
she was empty-handed
she pleaded for her life
pensioner still pulled the trigger & killed her

and he was not arrested?

america is a 3rd world country. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar: they ran away
she was empty-handed
she pleaded for her life
pensioner still pulled the trigger & killed her

and he was not arrested?

america is a 3rd world country. grin

lol, I tell you , the story even looks complicated.
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
A pregnant burglar, really

1 Like

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by coogar: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: A pregnant burglar, really

you are pro-gun.....
so let the post-mortem starts from here.....how do you explain this now? if the pensioner had no gun, this woman would still be living, no?
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: A pregnant burglar, really
Sounds Absurd right? undecided
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

you are pro-gun.....
so let the post-mortem starts from here.....how do you explain this now? if the pensioner had no gun, this woman would still be living, no?

Yes, I am.

It's extremely unfortunate, but she was an intruder. You don't exactly believe or listen to an intruder while he/she talks tales. It's a common tactic of theirs.

1 Like

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by coogar: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Yes, I am.

It's extremely unfortunate, but she was an intruder. You don't exactly believe or listen to an intruder as he/she talks tales. It's a common tactic of theirs.

that's not the point.....
she was running away from the house empty-handed. she pleaded for her life & the useless homeowner still shot her. seriously, why pull the trigger? they didn't steal anything - he would have lost nothing if he had spared her life......

are you really justifying murder?

1 Like

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ceasar1:
Sounds Absurd right? undecided

I've officially heard it all.
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

that's not the point.....
she was running away from the house empty-handed. she pleaded for her life & the useless homeowner still shot her. seriously, why pull the trigger? they didn't steal anything - he would have lost nothing if he had spared her life......

are you really justifying murder?

Burglars can't be trusted PERIOD. Many of them tell tales and appeal to your humanity so you could loose your guard, only to pull a gun on you NEXT MINUTE. It's a textbook tactic that most gun owners know about. They've also been known to double back to the house, and cause death or damage to avoid being reported etc.

These are people that surveyed a home, realized a "vulnerable" old man was living there, and planned to steal anything they could, possibly do away with his life while they were at it. It's terribly sad, but I don't blame the man. Absolutely not.

Let's lay the blame where it belongs: the accomplice, and an incredibly irresponsible and stewpid woman! It could have gone south for her in a 1001 different ways.

6 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by coogar: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Burglars can't be trusted PERIOD. Many of them tell tales and appeal to your humanity so you could loose your guard, only to pull a gun on you NEXT MINUTE. It's a textbook tactic that most gun owners know about. They've also been known to double back to the house, and cause death or damage to avoid being reported etc.

hahahaha
this can't be right. the house owner already pulled a gun on them. any minute, he would be dialling 911 & squad cars would be everywhere. why would fleeing burglars come back to finish the job? it was already clear these two are a bunch of amateurs, they weren't armed, they were probably meth addicts looking for something to steal to feed their habits.

this is murder!

These are people that surveyed a home, realized a "vulnerable" old man was living there, and planned to steal anything they could, possibly do away with his life while they were at it. It's sad, but I don't blame the man. Absolutely not.

if the motive was to kill the house owner, they would be armed. they had a scuffle, they could have knifed him when they jumped on him. how did the "vulnerable" homeowner overpower them till they ran for their lives?

Let's lay the blame where it belongs: the accomplice, and an incredibly irresponsible and stewpid woman! It could have gone south for her in a 1001 different ways.

so the blame belongs to the deceased? a meth addict who might have been under the influence? you see why people think america is a shyte country? it's because of incidents like this. let any home owner shoot an unarmed woman running away in the UK....his 5th generation would live to tell the story of the smear campaign that would follow.

this is sheer cowardice. the pensioner should be jailed.

4 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Kokobebi(f): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thief na thief,whether pregnant,cancer ridden,tall,short,young or old.
If you are an intruder in a home of a trigger happy probably mean and miserable old pensioner,your own don kpai!

He could have spared her for the sake of her unborn baby but he prolly thought she was lying or he thought she would birth another thief?Me I dunno.

All these armed robbers that kill and main anyhow do it without any pity but when it's their turn they cry loudest

It's best to avoid wahala cos you just dunno what's waiting for you behind that door

RIP poor baby

2 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Smartsyn(m): 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
She would've introduce the child to her stealing ways and causing more nuisance to the world in the process, the child would've been more vicious and deadly, killing innocent people as he steal.

So maybe he did the world a good without knowing it.

If someone had kill Shekau's mother when she was pregnant, many people caught in his bomb blasts would've still be alive by now.

Am just saying that everything that happens in this world, happen for a reason..

2 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

hahahaha
this can't be right. the house owner already pulled a gun on them. any minute, he would be dialling 911 & squad cars would be everywhere. why would fleeing burglars come back to finish the job? it was already clear these two are a bunch of amateurs, they weren't armed, they were probably meth addicts looking for something to steal to feed their habits.

this is murder!

if the motive was to kill the house owner, they would be armed. they had a scuffle, they could have knifed him when they jumped on him. how did the "vulnerable" homeowner overpower them till they ran for their lives?

Could have? Should have? Why didn't they? Blah! This is an INTRUSION. They planned the intrusion, not he. The old man wasn't sitting over their shoulders to know what they were capable of, whether they had any weapons, or what kind etcetera. He does not know their intent. They entered his home. They caused a scuffle, and tackled an 80 yr old man - apparently this pregnant lady is business of tackling people too - in his home. He was protecting himself.

Not murder.

the blame belongs to the deceased? a meth addict who might have been under the influence? you see why people think america is a shyte country? it's because of incidents like this. let any home owner shoot an unarmed woman running away in the UK....his 5th generation would live to tell the story of the smear campaign that would follow.

this is sheer cowardice. the pensioner should be jailed.

How do you know they're meth addicts? You keep stating it as fact. Regardless, being under the influence doesn't make the experience any more pleasant for the poor elderly man who was attacked in his home. It's still a crime! It doesn't change the level of danger the old man was in either, in fact it makes it much worse. If the old man hadn't had a gun, they would've gotten away with crime and who knows what they would've done with the old man or their next victim. He had the right to defend himself and his home, and he did. America can be criticized, but not for this.

You just finished telling me about how holding a child's hand whilst crossing the street is considered child abuse in your UK grin I don't expect you to understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2014
Na wa for the guy sha.
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by coogar: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Could have? Should have? Why didn't they? Blah! This is an INTRUSION. They planned the intrusion, not he. The old man wasn't sitting over their shoulders to know what they were capable of, whether they had any weapons, of what kind etcetera. He does not know their intent. They entered his home. They caused a scuffle, and tackled an 80 yr old man - apparently this pregnant lady is business of tackling people too - in his home. He was protecting himself.

Not murder.

protecting himself from intruders running away? how do you self-defend against a fleeing attacker? you aren't making a good case for this demented geriatric homeowner at all. if he had shot at them when they jumped on him, then fair play to him. however, to shoot an unarmed woman running away is the biggest form of cowardice ever. where is VAWA to take this old fool to the cleaners? nonsense VAWA can only outmuscle defenceless husbands, not cold-hearted female killer like this man.

How do you know they're meth addicts? You keep stating it as fact. Regardless, being under the influence doesn't make the experience any more pleasant for the poor elderly man who was attacked in his home. It's still a crime! If the man didn't have a gun, they would've gotten away with crime and who knows what they would've done with a man or their next victim. He had the right to defend himself and his home, and he did. America can be criticized, but not for this.

what crime would they have gotten away with? stealing DVD player or a laptop? surely, the geriatric man must have his home insured - he's likely to get his stuff back. what would bring back the life of this woman? if the man didn't have a gun is a moot point. he overpowered the intruders without his gun. they were amateurs, petty thieves!

You just finished telling me about how holding a child's hand whilst crossing the street is considered child abuse in your UK grin

now imagine what the law would do to a man like this that took law into his hands to shoot an unarmed pregnant woman........
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

protecting himself from intruders running away? how do you self-defend against a fleeing attacker? you aren't making a good case for this demented geriatric homeowner at all. if he had shot at them when they jumped on him, then fair play to him. however, to shoot an unarmed woman running away is the biggest form of cowardice ever. where is VAWA to take this old fool to the cleaners? nonsense VAWA can only outmuscle defenceless husbands, not cold-hearted female killer like this man.

LOL@VAWA. Now I know you're being not serious.
They were running from their criminal activities, to avoid capture or double back - who the heck knows - AFTER attempted robbery, and assault! The article fails to mention that he's been robbed several times before, likely by these same people.

The only criticism I have of him is not that he shot her, but that he shot her twice. The case is being investigated. We'll see how it turns out.

what crime would they have gotten away with? stealing DVD player or a laptop? surely, the geriatric man must have his home insured - he's likely to get his stuff back. what would bring back the life of this woman? if the man didn't have a gun is a moot point. he overpowered the intruders without his gun. they were amateurs, petty thieves!

Who knows! This is an old man that has been robbed numerous times before. He had a right to defend himself, and his home. There are a fair number of gun owners throughout, so burglars assume the worst. The woman made the choice to put her life in jeopardy by breaking into someone's house. An 80 year could've overpowered two ppl without his gun? Are you serious?
You're sympathizing with the actual criminals, as if they're harmless, to call the assaulted and terrorized old man a criminal. How ironic!

how imagine what the law would do to a man like this that took law into his hands to shoot an unarmed pregnant woman........

She's not just some unarmed pregnant woman (btw the pregnancy isn't yet confirmed). She's a possibly armed criminal who'd attempted burglary, assaulted a homeowner whilst pregnant claiming pregnancy - peep the difference.
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by coogar: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
LOL@VAWA. Now I know you're being not serious.
They were running from their criminal activities, to avoid capture or double back - who the heck knows - AFTER attempted robbery, and assault! The article fails to mention that he's been robbed several times before, likely by these same people.

whatever happened in the past is irrelevant. running away meant they had given up on their quest to steal. they couldn't have double-backed.....they couldn't be that stüpid to come back and face a pensioner with a loaded weapon.

The only criticism I have of him is not that he shot her, but that he shot her twice. The case is being investigated. We'll see how it turns out.

why shoot to kill? couldn't he have shot her in the leg or shoulder? how's this not murder? if a police officer had shot at an unarmed female, he would be tried for murder. how's this demented man different? i hope prosecutors charge him for murder - this is no longer a case of self-defense.

Who knows! This is an old man that has been robbed numerous times before. He had a right to defend himself, and his home. There are a fair number of gun owners throughout, so burglars assume the worst. The woman made the choice to put her life in jeopardy by breaking into someone's house.

that objective had been accomplished the moment the intruders took to their heels. why shoot at the woman? like i said earlier, if they were running towards him then he's blameless but they were running away. the woman even had time to plead & yet the blood-thirsty wankêr still pulled the trigger - how isn't this murder?

An 80 year could've overpowered two ppl without his gun? Are you serious?
You're sympathizing with the actual criminals, as if they're harmless, to call the assaulted and terrorized old man a criminal. How ironic!

how was he able to scare them away? they jumped on the pensioner but the pensioner still managed to get his gun. surely, the pensioner overpowered the intruders & that was why they fled from him.

She's not just some unarmed pregnant woman (btw the pregnancy isn't yet confirmed). She's a possibly armed criminal who'd attempted burglary, and assaulted a homeowner whilst pregnant - peep the difference.

if she was armed, why did she run? why would an armed criminal run away & risk her life to be shot when the easier option of harming the pensioner is available? think about this - the pensioner had successfully defended his home when they ran away. doing anything extra is an overkill & this is why he should be charged.
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
@coogar Lets just leave it at that. It's a sad discussion. If he hadn't found his gun, would they have fled? You're micro-analyzing the conditions of a burglary, rationally, after the incident has occurred.

Still pro-gun.

1 Like

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by coogar: 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: @coogar Lets just leave it at that. It's a sad discussion. If he hadn't found his gun, would your have fled? You're micro analyzing the conditions of a burglary rationally after the incident occurred, after we've gained all the answers.

i am still at sea on how you can justify the shooting of an unarmed woman that is running away from a criminal activity.
Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2014
coogar:

i am still at sea on how you can justify the shooting of an unarmed woman that is running away from a criminal activity.

As if they ran voluntarily!

They assaulted the man and broke his collarbone. A major broken bone like a collarbone in an elderly person can quite easily kill them, maybe not right away but it starts a rapid decline. Let's add the shock that he was most likely suffering and traumatized courtesy of the break-in AND beating. How did she feel when she and her companion were beating an 80 yr old man who must've been begging for his life? They left him lying there to finish robbing him of what he'd earned through his sweat and long-lived decades...until he managed to find his gun. Not to mention he's been robbed four times prior to this, and believes it to be these same perpetrators. Now let's ask the question, would she be dead if she just stayed out of his home that night? If she'd abstained from committing a violent crime against someone who could be her grandfather?!

I still can't understand why you're making these criminal ingrates out as the wronged party.

2 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2014
@Bigsteveg

UPDATE

LONG BEACH, California (AP) — Prosecutors were waiting Friday for the results of a police investigation into the killing of a burglar by an 80-year-old homeowner who says he shot the woman in the back as she fled his home and ran down an alley, the district attorney's office said.

Long Beach resident Tom Greer, 80, told KNBC-TV that the burglar had said she was pregnant and asked Greer not to fire but he shot her twice in the back anyway.

An autopsy later found that Andrea Miller, 28, was not pregnant , said Ed Winter, coroner's spokesman

"Long Beach police are still investigating," said Sarah Ardalani, spokeswoman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office. "It's ongoing and so we're waiting at this point."

Prosecutors filed murder, burglary, robbery and weapons-related charges against 26-year-old Gus Adams, a suspected accomplice of Miller. He was being held on bail of more than $1 million.

A court appearance initially set for Friday was rescheduled for next month.

The murder charge is possible because Adams is accused of participating in a felony that led to a death, said police Chief Jim McDonnell.

Police said Friday that Adams' mother, Ruby Adams, also was involved, and she was arrested Thursday night on suspicion of robbery. They gave no details on her alleged role or the evidence against her.[/b]

McDonnell said the homeowner came home around 9 p.m. Tuesday and surprised Adams and Miller, who were trying to break into a safe. They assaulted him, breaking his collarbone, before he was able to get a handgun, the chief said.

Police said he fired shots inside and outside his house.

Under California law, homeowners have a right to protect themselves with deadly force inside their homes and in the immediate vicinity — such as a patio — if they feel they are in imminent danger of great bodily injury or death, said Lawrence Rosenthal, a former federal prosecutor who teaches law at Chapman University.

But this case enters a gray area because Greer, by his own account, chased the burglars and fired at them outside his home as they were fleeing, Rosenthal said.

"The problem here is that all this happens very fast and his legal right to use force probably ended just a few seconds before he did use deadly force," Rosenthal said. "So the question is should you charge somebody on the basis of what really was a series of split-second decisions when he's just been robbed and physically assaulted?"

2 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by armyofone(m): 1:57am On Jul 28, 2014
You are right, the old man was already stiffed with panic. They jumped on him and that frightened him.

He was afraid for his life... he doesn't trust her after attacking him (she may turn round and attack me, i better shoot).

I wonder if he had protection alarm in his house. People should set up alarm, it helps.

They took silly risk and unfortunately, she paid the price.
RIP

EnlightenedSoul:
These are people that surveyed a home, realized a "vulnerable" old man was living there, and planned to steal anything they could, possibly do away with his life while they were at it. It's terribly sad, but I don't blame the man. Absolutely not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 28, 2014
She deserves what she got. Who's to say they couldn't/wouldn't have killed the home-owner. Burglaries have been known to claim the lives of victims. Make she go explain herself to God say na the baba fault say she die.

2 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by baby124: 3:54am On Jul 28, 2014
They should free the old man please. This guy was in his house and someone came to beat him and steal from him. Then started running when he said he was armed. Even if she was pregnant, she has no regard for her condition to put herself at such a risk. We now know it was a lie. She was lying to an 80yr old who probably knows better than her what a pregnant woman will look like.

When you enter anyone's house to rob, anything you see is what you must accept. No RIP for this one, I reserve my RIP for people that deserve it. To think her mother was also involved. Some parents should have been castrated or their wombs removed. How can you go and rob with your child. The old man saved the world from a useless family, breeding criminals

3 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by babestell(f): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Not murder abeg. Broke his collar bone, who knows what else they would have done to him if he didn't have his gun.

the old man was in pain and terror. I hope he recovers well enough from the injury.

1 Like

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Fulaman198(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
baby124: They should free the old man please. This guy was in his house and someone came to beat him and steal from him. Then started running when he said he was armed. Even if she was pregnant, she has no regard for her condition to put herself at such a risk. We now know it was a lie. She was lying to an 80yr old who probably knows better than her what a pregnant woman will look like.

When you enter anyone's house to rob, anything you see is what you must accept. No RIP for this one, I reserve my RIP for people that deserve it. To think her mother was also involved. Some parents should have been castrated or their wombs removed. How can you go and rob with your child. The old man saved the world from a useless family, breeding criminals

Is he in jail? if so that doesn't make sense. He was defending himself in his own house

1 Like

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Fulaman198(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
For those thinking he could have just easily called the police, in countries like the United States, sometimes it takes police officers a good 20 -30 minutes to arrive at any scene. It's even funnier when you have to describe a whole bunch of stuff to the dispatcher.

1 Like

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by MyJoe: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
This is based on the Castle doctrine (from "A man's house is his castle"), a legal principle that grants you just about unlimited rights against anyone that intrudes into your home (including, even, government people if they do not have proper warrants!) The doctrine is as old as Western civilisation itself.

In my view, though, aspects of it are due for review. I mean, the way I see it, the law should not avail a defendant who shoots an intruder IN THE BACK as the intruder is running away.

3 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
It's been reported that her autopsy revealed that she wasn't really pregnant. A thief and a liar

http://www.scpr.org/news/2014/07/26/45564/man-says-he-shot-burglar-who-said-she-was-pregnant/

3 Likes

Re: Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
baby124: How can you go and rob with your child. The old man saved the world from a useless family, breeding criminals
Amen to this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With The Death Of Your Child/children? / Please Suggest Best Possible Way To Divorce My Bro And His Wife / The Miracle Of Sex In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.