Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,965 members, 7,821,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (31586 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Your Husband Or Boyfriend Travelling With Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2014
When I told my husband I was pregnant with our first child, his eyes became like segun arinze's, see rush to lab to confirm, I think that was the happiest day of his life. Last month, I played a prank on him and told him I was pregnant again after 3 kids, the expression on his face was like 'this woman wants to kill me', asking everyday if I had seen my period, I let him suffer till I actually saw the period, he actually said 'thank God', laugh wan kill me that day. Pls share your experiences.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by pickabeau1: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin
talk na tongue grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by IFY124(f): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2014
It took us over a year before I could concieve for my first baby. When I broke the news to hubby. He was mad with joy. I have never seen him that happy before. 7months after my first child, it happened again. He was even more excited than the first time. Looking forward to the third.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2014
grin When my girlfriend jokingly told me she was pregnant, I ordered a cold bottle of stout, took a sip, looked her in the face and said, "Abeg, if na play, stop am, I don't like it oh"...

166 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2014
njokusboy: grin When my girlfriend jokingly told me she was pregnant, I ordered a cold bottle of stout, took a sip, looked her in the face and said, "Abeg, if na play, stop am, I don't like it oh"...

I am sure cardiac almost arrested you, so funny

11 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by orbis(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2014
njokusboy: grin When my girlfriend jokingly told me she was pregnant, I ordered a cold bottle of stout, took a sip, looked her in the face and said, "Abeg, if na play, stop am, I don't like it oh"...

Why do some girls like playing this expensive joke on guys....if you aint preggy, just stf up...you want make person die of HBP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by coogar: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014

the worst news ever when you are not ready. the best news ever when you are ready. it's the most polarising issue between a man & a woman.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ennyhollar1(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2014
I can't just wait to break the good news to my husband

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by coogar: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2014
ennyhollar1: I can't just wait to break the good news to my husband

pregnancy isn't a contagious disease. you need to put in the work first.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ennyhollar1(f): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

pregnancy isn't a contagious disease. you need to put in the work first.

Thank u, I'm married already but still looking to the fruit of womb

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by coogar: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
ennyhollar1:
Thank u, I'm married already but still looking to the fruit of womb

keep putting in the work - it will happen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ennyhollar1(f): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

keep putting in the work - it will happen.

Amin, thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
coogar:

the worst news ever when you are not ready. the best news ever when you are ready. it's the most polarising issue between a man & a woman.

Aswear

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
egopersonified:

am sure cardiac almost arrested you, so funny

I been don sweat finish

5 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by maysimsimple(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cant wait for the good news. Been praying for the past 2 years for the news. My wife also been praying fervently. I know God will answer our prayer before the end of the year. Cant wait, I will be over the moon......

207 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple: Cant wait for the good news. Been praying for the past 2 years for the news. My wife also been praying fervently. I know God will answer our prayer before the end of the year. Cant wait, I will be over the moon......

Expect double for the years the locust has eaten. Congrats in advance.

151 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by maysimsimple(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
egopersonified:

Expect double for the years the locust has eatten. Congrats in advance.
Thank u and God bliss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Iykenson(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple: Cant wait for the good news. Been praying for the past 2 years for the news. My wife also been praying fervently. I know God will answer our prayer before the end of the year. Cant wait, I will be over the moon......
it must surely happen. just remember your parachute when you go over the moon; for safe landing.

33 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by maysimsimple(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Iykenson: it must surely happen. just remember your parachute when you go over the moon; for safe landing.
Lol... Thank u boss. I have got a wing like d super eagles of yesteryears.......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
ameeeeeen

10 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
I wonder what he'll be like.
Probably over the moon.
Lol.
A name has already been chosen for her by him.

Anyway until then

18 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ahnie: 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2014

hahahaha baddest bf.
very funny.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ATSOMEH(f): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
He was so happy but when the morning sickness came, I actually felt pity for him becos he was suffering more than I was. How do you tell someone it is not really as painful or stressful as it appears? Maybe he was afraid I would die on his neck.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Agrika: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
My turn will come

17 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Clears throat.
Guess he knew that shot was gonna get me preggy so he was all ready bt wanted me do a comfirmed test, did, handed over to him and youngman went on his kneels, I have bn askin u marry before now, I hp this has convinced u we are meant to be, omo, I fear for myself, I no accept the ring o, I say see conspiracy, I no do marriage, after all my shakara, I said yes to him 10days before I put to bed.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Tymax(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe: Clears throat.
Guess he knew that shot was gonna get me preggy so he was all ready bt wanted me do a comfirmed test, did, handed over to him and youngman went on his kneels, I have bn askin u marry before now, I hp this has convinced u we are meant to be, omo, I fear for myself, I no accept the ring o, I say see conspiracy, I no do marriage, after all my shakara, I said yes to him 10days before I put to bed.

Conspiracy? Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. Finally he "cornered" you. tongue grin Nice.

11 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tymax:
Conspiracy? Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. Finally he "cornered" you. tongue grin Nice.

Na real corner kwa
grin grin grin grin

Its not so easy na, sexiness tipoju grin grin cheesy
*yes I love to hype myself*

6 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Tymax(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe:

Na real corner kwa
grin grin grin grin

Its not so easy na, sexiness tipoju grin grin cheesy
*yes I love to hype myself*
Lol. grin Chai! Dyt youngie peperempe.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe: Clears throat.

kai, u stubborn ohh, even on bended knees u reject am, thank God he wasnt in the labour room, am sure u would ve used the opportunity to kick him in d ----- and later claim it was d pain that made u do it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. grin Chai! Dyt youngie peperempe.

Ori mu
Sing for me again

*miming keri hilson pretty gals rock*

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Claims Watching 3d Film Made Her Pregnant / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast / 5 Reasons Why You Should Teach Your Kids To Drive Before 15(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.