Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria (41132 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tex42(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2014
BetaThings:
The message is clear. Just revise your History notes and combine same with Current Affairs
u're just talking rubbish.pls go to palestine and make urself useful or beta put;get urself smoked.after all u have a reward of,is it 99virgins?,hohoho! i envy u,cos of ur virgins,but not for ur naivity of having to die b4 u start getting them laid.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tex42(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2014
lawanson44: May the son of the sheikh and others gunned down rot in HELL!! Terrorists!!!
wohwoh! take it easy bro!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Smooyis: For your information, Lagos state is being ruled by Muslims for close to 16years now. They are responsible for what happen in
the state. For the upteenth time, we in the west do not read religious meanings into every issue. We are deep into ourselves. There is hardly a family that does not have both muslims and christians. We cannot allow religion to break or seperate us.
In virtually all public schools in Lagos State Hijab is prohibited
So what is the essence of having a Muslim governor when muslim girls cannot dress the way their religion command
And BTW - in Ogun State, until 2011 no Muslim had ever ruled in Ogun State
Back to this, I used to believe that religion does not matter in SW
But Christians want Yoruba Muslims to continue to delude themselves

Reality is that Christianity has a totalitarian approach to issues while Muslims have been accomodating

In relation to the change of the name of the Osun State from Loving Spring to Omoluabi
Rev Mkichael Ajayi CAN Secretary General also said
"We don’t know how they came about the name Living Spring. It could have been derived from the numerous rivers and springs in Osun State. But we are in a democracy; we should be told why the name was changed. The suspicion is that it might have been changed because as Christians, we believe that Jesus is the Living Spring. You can’t just change it to Ipinle Omoluabi without telling us; we need to know."

CAN Vice Chairman (Rev Onifade) in Osun State said
"Religion is life,
I don't say a bird should not fly, but it should not build a nest on my head
Christian students should not be made to sit with people who dress strangely (ie wear hijab)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS9NIbGf1TY
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BetaThings: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2014
Tex42: u're just talking rubbish.pls go to palestine and make urself useful or beta put;get urself smoked.after all u have a reward of,is it 99virgins?,hohoho! i envy u,cos of ur virgins,but not for ur naivity of having to die b4 u start getting them laid.
Congratulations on your debating prowess
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tex42(m): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2014
BetaThings:
Congratulations on your debating prowess
thanks palestinian naija
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Awoofawo(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2014
BetaThings:
In virtually all public schools in Lagos State Hijab is prohibited
So what is the essence of having a Muslim governor when muslim girls cannot dress the way their religion command
And BTW - in Ogun State, until 2011 no Muslim had ever ruled in Ogun State
Back to this, I used to believe that religion does not matter in SW
But Christians want Yoruba Muslims to continue to delude themselves

Reality is that Christianity has a totalitarian approach to issues while Muslims have been accomodating

In relation to the change of the name of the Osun State from Loving Spring to Omoluabi
Rev Mkichael Ajayi CAN Secretary General also said
"We don’t know how they came about the name Living Spring. It could have been derived from the numerous rivers and springs in Osun State. But we are in a democracy; we should be told why the name was changed. The suspicion is that it might have been changed because as Christians, we believe that Jesus is the Living Spring. You can’t just change it to Ipinle Omoluabi without telling us; we need to know."

CAN Vice Chairman (Rev Onifade) in Osun State said
"Religion is life,
I don't say a bird should not fly, but it should not build a nest on my head
Christian students should not be made to sit with people who dress strangely (ie wear hijab)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS9NIbGf1TY

Your madness don come back!

Ok today is sunday, we on our part will PUSH on your behalf...just keep saying amen, amen, amen!grin

There not doubt in my mind that: O ti gba were mo esin!
I pity you parent, especially if you are Yorùba!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by lastpage: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2014
Awoofawo:

You are still ranting like dog infected with rabi! Let's assumed that all religion fanatic are allowed to dressed as dictated by their faith/belief; do you in your right sense think the school premise would still be conducive for anything resemble teaching ( some students may as well wear palm fold and the like to classrooms!) grin Egunegun wo class ni class wa darugrin

In my family, I have relative from all the three religion ( brothers and sisters married into all the religion) and we
all relate peacefully!
In Yorùba, we have a saying: Olorun má je bi omo to má gba were mo esin ( translate: God do not let me beget a child, that would acquire madness along with religion

Now, of all the SW governor, how many of them are Christian? None! Did SW christian complain? No!
So what your headache my friend? Rabi or Ebola virus infection?

As for sanitation falling on saturday, who set the day of the week to observe it? It is not General Buhari: a die-hard muslim?!

Those old fools you mentioned as representing SW at the conference are only representing their pockets

The guy (BetaThings) is just rambling around and beating about the bush.
He is listing events that happened in the 16th century in response to questions about a current event, can you imagine that?

I have asked him to dispute the FACTS, as stated by more than five EYE WITNESSES, here on Nairaland and even on Sahara Reporters that carried the news. All these witness-accounts are saying the same thing: The Protesters attempted to murder the Soldiers first, the Soldiers were very patient until they faced imminent death ..... and what do you expect soldiers whose comrade have been killed over and over again by these same terrorist in the North, to do when faced with same scenario?

@Caseless and BetaThings: I have listed "facts" for you to dispute with superior facts & logic about this death of Sheik Zakzaky's children's death, if you have any, not all these 16th century ramblings you are posting. Address the real issue.

Yes, they have a right to "PEACEFUL PROTEST". That is given.
Ofcourse, in as much as l dont like Soldiers to take laws into their hands, any sensible person knows better than to point a gun and shoot at an armed soldier now?
Even if you are Shyte or Sunni or Chritslamabad; You'll get what you asked for.

Its a pity and a very shameful one that the Sheik Zakzaky has to loose three children to death in this unfortunate and avoidable manner!
Confronting armed soldiers and provoking them to a gun-fight should not be the way to protest the death of Palestinians in Gaza.

As for trying to incite Muslims down South West, l think one thing l give credit to people in this area for, especially Yorubas, is that they are very "sensible and alert"!
They have "evolved beyond fanaticism". They know that Allah/Jesus are poweful enough to strike down anyone who blasphems them and does not need the help of ignorant people like "Caseless and BetaThings", to fight their own battle!
wink wink wink

Christians in Lagos voted Fashola en-masse, we dont give a hoot about his religion, we see him as a decent human being first, before seeing him as a Muslim ..... and he has never foisted his religion on anyone in Lagos!. Way to go, my Northern Muslims! wink wink wink

Despite all the killing of Christians in the North, have you seen one Christian RETALIATE and kill even a Hausa Muslim in Lagos or Yoruba land? No!
Instead, we "educate" and let them see the foolishness and futility of "slaughtering another person over Religious issues".
That is practical Christianity for you

On Monday and Tuesday now, you will see me ( A Christian) celebrating with my Muslim friends for seeing through another year, when its Christmas, you will see them return the favor!
I respect them and their religious views, and they respect me with mine. The Sky is wide enough for all of us to co-habitate.

Muslims. especially in the North of Nigeria MUST respect other religions and let them practice freely.
At best they should just ignore them but no one has the right to butcher another person just because they dont share your own religious belief!

Just as Christians have come to understand that "Religious Inquisition" of the past centuries was WRONG and BAD, .... and have therefore chose to ignore those part in the Bible that are "extreme" and intolerant, Modern day Muslims (true Muslims) must also recognize and shun those areas of the Quoran that ARE EVIL (Like Slaughtering those who do not believe in Islam or who renounce Islam as their Religion, e.t.c).
Stop parading Allah as a blood-sucking murderer!

Even if the Quoran said so, it was written by somebody whose time has passed.

God is LOVE and the only way to show that you serve a TRUE God is by showing Love to your fellow humans, whether they are Muslims or not, they are HUMANS like YOU!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by wordsmith99(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2014
YoursGEJ: the rest of the protesters should go and die

They are only seeking trouble with their misplaced and misguided priorities.
You must've typed this piece from the burnt side of your brain.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Awoofawo(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2014
lastpage:

He is listing events that happened in the 16th century in response to questions about a current event, can you imagine that?

I have asked him to dispute the FACTS, as stated by more than five EYE WITNESSES, here on Nairaland and even on Sahara Reporters that carried the news. All these witness-accounts are saying the same thing: The Protesters attempted to murder the Soldiers first, the Soldiers were very patient until they faced imminent death ..... and what do you expect soldiers whose comrade have been killed over and over again by these same terrorist in the North, to do when faced with same scenario?

@Caseless and BetaThings: I have listed "facts" for you to dispute with superior facts & logic about this death of Sheik Zakzaky's children's death, if you have any, not all these 16th century ramblings you are posting. Address the real issue.

Ofcourse, in as much as l dont like Soldiers to take laws into their hands, any sensible person knows better than to point a gun and shoot at an armed soldier now?

Its a pity and a very shameful one that the Sheik Zakzaky has to loose three children to death in this unfortunate and avoidable manner!
Confronting armed soldiers and provoking them to a gun-fight should not be the way to protest the death of Palestinians in Gaza.

As for trying to incite Muslims down South West, l think one thing l give credit to people in this area for, especially Yorubas, is that they are very "sensible and alert"!
They have "evolved beyond fanaticism". They know that Allah/Jesus are poweful enough to strike down anyone who blasphems them and does not need the help of ignorant people like "Caseless and BetaThings", to fight their own battle!
wink wink wink

Christians in Lagos voted Fashola en-masse, we dont give a hoot about his religion, we see him as a decent human being first, before seeing him as a Muslim ..... and he has never foisted his religion on anyone in Lagos!. Way to go, my Northern Muslims! wink wink wink

Despite all the killing of Christians in the North, have you seen one Christian RETALIATE and kill even a Hausa Muslim in Lagos or Yoruba land? No!
Instead, we "educate" and let them see the foolishness and futility of "slaughtering another person over Religious issues".

On Monday and Tuesday now, you will see me ( A Christian) celebrating with my Muslim friends for seeing through another year, when its Christmas, you will see them return the favor!
I respect them and their religious views, and they respect me with mine. The Sky is wide enough for all of us to co-habitate.

Muslims. especially in the North of Nigeria MUST respect other religions and let them practice freely.
At best they should just ignore them but no one has the right to butcher another person just because they dont share your own religious belief!

Just as Christians have come to understand that "Religious Inquisition" of the past centuries was WRONG and BAD, .... and have therefore chose to ignore those part in the Bible that are "extreme" and intolerant, Modern day Muslims (true Muslims) must also recognize and shun those areas of the Quoran that ARE EVIL (Like Slaughtering those who do not believe in Islam or who renounce Islam as their Religion, e.t.c).

God is LOVE and the only way to show that you serve a TRUE God is by showing Love to your fellow humans, whether they are Muslims or not, they are HUMANS like YOU!

Lastpage!

Well said bro! We must all learn to shun religion intolerance and tribal bigot for peace to reign in the country!

Our brothers elsewhere need to known that: When it comes to matter of religion, do not acquire madness along with religion, but do the little you can and left the rest for God to do ( oro esin ko gba were, iwan ba ti a ba lese nika; ka fi eyi to ku fun olorun se!)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Rendition(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2014
BinghiNya: From the comments here we can Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ that christianity Ȋ̝̊̅§ evil and its adherents ungodly, God said though shall not kill, when soldiers kill unharmed people what does that connote, bring our girls protests were even done outside nigeria, the way you stiff necked fools reason Ȋ̝̊̅§ why nigeria Ȋ̝̊̅§ moribund as a nation.
and wat has ur fellow muslim affiliated boko haram bin doin? feeding der fellow muslims or d ones dey av bin bombing are armed ? dude dont say rubbish o coz i dey vex lost a dear beautiful charming easy goin uniabuja babe in d mall blast as of several people too so dont even paint muslims as ppl who cherish other peoples lives...chikena
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by akandejames: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2014
We Nigerians should learn from what is going on around our world. We can't afford to be myopic and ignorant as global as the world is. Peaceful protest is held all over the world and people ain't gunned down just like animals. This is the world protesting http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/worldwide-protest-israeli.html bringing about changes in the way human affairs are being run yet we Nigerians act like we are isolated learners. If we continue like this and fail to stand up for eachother, I am afraid our implosion and helplessness will not be pitied by the world we mock ignorantly
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Caseless: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
lastpage:

wink wink wink

Lastpage!
u rant alot; u'v been allover the map jst to divert attention. U ar islamophobic! No matter how u think u can coexist with muslims, u 've not done that with muslims like i've done to xtains...cos i live with xtains peacefully in volatile region like the north. U leave in the south and, u'r telling me abt ur sense of tolerance. Try north, let's see if u ar going to remain the same with ur fluffy idiosyncrasy. I have a brother(blood) who is a xtain, 3 of his children out of 7 are muslims and his wife a xtain. Ur post depicts hate and, it's too watery to stand. We're talking about military impunity, but, for ur islamophobia(which u displayed by quoting that fake verse of the qur'an to show ur ignorance), u've jumped to another issue.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by lastpage: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
caseless: u rant alot; u'v been allover the map jst to divert attention. U ar islamophobic! No matter how u think u can coexist with muslims, u 've not done that with muslims like i've done to xtains...cos i live with xtains peacefully in volatile region like the north. U leave in the south and, u'r telling me abt ur sense of tolerance. Try north, let's see if u ar going to remain the same with ur fluffy idiosyncrasy. I have a brother(blood) who is a xtain, 3 of his children out of 7 are muslims and his wife a xtain. Ur post depicts hate and, it's too watery to stand. We're talking about military impunity, but, for ur islamophobia(which u displayed by quoting that fake verse of the qur'an to show ur ignorance), u've jumped to another issue.

See, l like to debate on ISSUES.

As for Islamophobia, l am too enlightened and broad-minded (not academically now, thats another story entirely) to HATE any religion.
FYI, I am Christian and if you read my posts over time, you will notice that l do not spare my own religion when the issue of its excesses are being discussed. Hate me or LIKE me for that, l dont give a hoot!

I have many friends of over 40yrs who are Muslims from birth and l eat and sleep in their house and same with mine.
I cant hate Muslims (That would be stoopid, stereotyping and ignorant!) but l can disagree with the way fanatics like you and BetaThings PRACTICE your religion.

There is a simple rule of living a GOOD LIFE: Do unto others, what you would wish others to do unto you! Its so simple.
Thats is my guidance, judge and standard in life and all l do

*Now, will l want Soldiers to kill my Children or Brothers (as done in Zakzaky's case)? Answer is a big "NO"

*Again, will l carry a gun, or be part of a group (or stand where /encourage others) to carry guns and shoot and Soldiers whose duty is to protect and ensure general security of you and me? Again the answer is a Big "NO".

Thus, any impartial person, anyone who is not fanatical about religion, anyone whose is NOT BLOOD THIRSTY must do the following:

1.) Condemn the very act of killing, irrespective of right or wrong. This l have done by condemning the Soldiers act (whether in defense or not) and you can judge me by my first post on this subject.
I can boast that l am one of the few who still repeats that "Protesting" is a fundamental human right and even went further to state that we cannot judge people based on what they chose to "protest about". It is their choice, no matter how immoral it may appear.

2.) Investigate the immediate and remote cause of that shooting.
This can be done by asking yourself a few basic questions:
a.) Where did this happen (b) Are there other people there? (c) Were the deceased armed or violent in anyway?
d.) Or were they a part of "a group" that was armed or violent? (e) Who brandished a weapon or fired the first shots?
f.) Are there injuries from gunshots or other weapons on just only one side or on both sides?
g.) what was the account of the incident by INDEPENDENT PARTIES (very important that you hear from both parties and try to factor-in what other people who have no "special interests" in the story, are saying. (h) Finally, What steps can both parties take, especially Govt., to console those who have lost loved ones and ensure such issues are not repeated again?

If you perform the above analysis on this story, with an unbiased mind, you will realize that both sides were wrong in a few instances and the deaths are just unfortunate, especially coming from a single family and as a result of "action" by our Soldiers, whose duty it is to protect us.

I said "unfortunate" because it could all have been avoided.
Unfortunate again in that Zakzaky is one of those "moderate Muslims" and it is possible that the peaceful procession was infiltrated by Boko Haram members and they actually shot at Soldiers, knowing what the outcome would be, ot pit Zakzaky and his followers, against the Government. Its called "reverse psychology" in warfare!

Right now, l would just hope the military's 'chain of command' can still imbibe it on our Security Agencies to be more "intelligent and circumspect" in handling public issues like this.
I know how difficult it is to face death, from "religious fanatics" like Boko Haram and their Muslim supporters in the North. You are on edge, frustrated and in "survival mode", 24/7. They too dont want to die and a lot of them have been murdered in cold blood (Just visit Youtube and see as one was slaughtered like a chicken, by these your Islamist fanatics)

That is the state of mind of those soldiers and being ill-trained to a certain extent .....(Nigeria's security outfit still have a long way to go in "civil submission" since they see themselves as the boss while really they are servant of the citizens!) .... the "reacted" to a dangerous and adverse situation like typical "military men". Shoot first, ask questions later! shocked shocked
That is wrong and unfortunate.
Life is precious and l feel for the Sheik, walahi.

Its an event we must all learn from, going forward. It isthe lessons that are more important so we dont repeat such events.
But cowards like you and BetaThings are even advocating for more violence!
You said Shiites all over Nigeria should rise up and start slaughtering other Nigerians, huh?

Maybe you said these things in "anger at the first few moments" but its over 24hrs now and you should have composed yourself and start threading the part of peace.

If you read my first post, you will see my anger against the soldiers in it; I am still angry at them for not playing this out in a more matured way but at the same time, l understand that when faced with a mob, a supposedly fanatical Islamic mob, (they would not know if they are peaceful, once they hear gunshots!), one that has slaughtered fellow soldiers in cold blood, l fully understand their reaction though its still unfortunate and a shame.

If you are a good person at heart, then your religion should make you better.
if you are a bad and evil person, your religion would only make you devil incarnate.

what kind of person are you, Caseless?
what kind of person are you, BetaThings?
Is it Religion that made you what you are now or are you just like that?

"Every good tree shall bring forth good fruits and every bad tree would bring forth bad fruits; By their fruits you shall know them".

Trust me, Religious fanaticism or killing others in the name of Religion is NOT A REQUIREMENT for SALVATION, whether as a Muslim or Christian, it is how you treat your fellow human-being that would determine where you end up in the hereafter.

Forget the "Virgins" story for now, even Shakau leder of B.H has to kidnap and r*ape under age girls just to gethis own vrgins, he could not wait till he gets to Alujanna! grin grin Phucking Bastard!

Abegii, its not rocket science o, Peace prospers a nation and its people!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by billyG(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Y did dey not protest when 1000s of dia cuntrymen are been killed by dia fellow muslim brother called BH,churches burnt,over 200girls kidnapped by demented islamic fanatics.when yur neibor house iz on fire u look d other way,not knowing yur house(sons) will be affected,He zakzaky train his chidren abroad in d best universities China which he referto as infidel country, while he told his ragtagg followers that w.education is a sin
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by geophyscist: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
caseless: quds day is held on every last friday of Ramadan. This year's edition was as peaceful as others, but it came with a mark ; because of the massacre in gaza. They held posters of children and women being killed as a sign of solidarity. People all over the world are protesting against this, and does that mean palestinians have protested against anything bad happening to those people in their various countries b4 they'r reciprocating this gesture? Let's be rational 4 once.
palestinas should be the one protesting for nigeria becos wd have lost more life than them due to boko insurgency
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Caseless: 4:14am On Jul 29, 2014
geophyscist: palestinas should be the one protesting for nigeria becos wd have lost more life than them due to boko insurgency
this is d 3rd war in less than 7 yrs. And u knw how many die frm single airstrike. Boko haram hasn't killed up to 500
yet.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by geophyscist: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
caseless: this is d 3rd war in less than 7 yrs. And u knw how many die frm single airstrike. Boko haram hasn't killed up to 500
yet.
caseless my frnd*soldeir* that lives in borno he told me something that bothered me. He said if the news report that 40 people died in an insurgency its the duty of the people incharge to reduce the figure.why did you think that western world tag boko the most dangerous terrorist because they kill average of 50 per day so dont believe in nigeria media it is politically motivated
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Caseless: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2014
geophyscist: caseless my frnd*soldeir* that lives in borno he told me something that bothered me. He said if the news report that 40 people died in an insurgency its the duty of the people incharge to reduce the figure.why did you think that western world tag boko the most dangerous terrorist because they kill average of 50 per day so dont believe in nigeria media it is politically motivated
brother, u are 99% right. I fell 4 their lies. Even that of kaduna whr ova 100 died, they gave the official figure as 35.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by jennylove7575(f): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
Slimmos: . By friend don't say what you don't know....I was there wen dis happened.....dis shia like causing unneccesry problem...dey block d major roads in zaria all in d name of protesting...infact no body was allowed to pass govt roads...the soildiers waited for them and were out of patience. The soildiers peacefuly tell them to leave the road but they refused only for them to start insulting and stoning the soildiers....my bro u know wat next na to waste their life oo
Slimmos What do you mean you never see me (devil) from ages? If you claim not to know me how you take conclude say I be prostitute or HIV carrier? You don’t call people you have not met before fabricated names to tarnish their image. Secondly, your mother and sisters should not have been calling me on the phone every now and then to beg me. Your mother says na small pikin dey worry you make I forgive you. It will be difficult for me to forgive you. You have awoken the demon in me by duping me and still having the mouth to call me names on nairaland. Last year when I was returning to uk, slimmos, didn’t I give 200,000 naira? The phone weh you dey use so no be me give you? Dat yeye Johnson weh your mama dey sleep with, wetin the man dey do for una? U are here lying to 5naira say you don’t know me before. Moses na God go judge you and your father. Stop calling my phone, if you like hide your number I will never forgive you and your father. £6000 is 6000x 280=1m 680000 naira ( 1,680000naira). You and your papa na thieves and 419. You and your papa should pay me my 1,680000naira. for your information, mr oni said the land belong to the celestial church of christ. that it was never for sale. but your father whom you are now telling the whole world that is dead, presented the documents to me, convincing me that its a family inherited land. mr oni said the documents are fraud and he showed me the original certificate of ownwership...i respected i trusted your father because he is an elderly man..unless you are now telling me that the man you presented as a father isn't. you came into nl talking shitty stuffs, calling me names pretending you are an innocent boy. you lie. me JENNIFER BROWN will not let this matter go. head go roll. you people have bitten the fingers thats feeds you.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Smooyis(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
BetaThings:

I am a Muslim, a Sunni. I have heated debated with Shias on NL
If you know their history, they HATE Boko Haram and Boko Haram will not hesitate to wipe them out!
If you also know their history they have always held an ANNUAL event they call Quds Day
And that is about Palestine

As for protesting about BH, it is not that simple
Protests don't even work against groups like BH - they just dismiss them as the work of ignorant people being used by the govt
Suppose a suicide bomber suddenly jumps into their midst and blow many of them to death
People will also come to NL to talk about their stupidity
You should know that a lot of scholars who spoke against BH are dead
Trying to defeat them intellectually is much more powerful
And that is why they try to kill scholars who dispute their views
Thanks for educating me more. All we say is that whatever religion we belong, we should be tolerant of one another and not take laws into our hands. No one can fight for God. God is too much for anyone to toy wit or claim to defend. We know that our leaders are playing politics with our lives. We should all rise up as Nigerians to defend our rights to good gorvenance, and well being of everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah - Where Old Prostitutes Live / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.