Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria (41138 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by abworld6deep(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2014
This Extremist in the north really have a psychological challenged undertones. Here in this country when their close kith n kin are been slaughtered we have never heard a single protest to that effect. Why Gaza? Millions miles away! Sorry to say they a are one of the major problems of this Nigeria Especially on this insurgence issues. If several protest like this has been put up by them. Am sure something good must been done to BH.
Now with their meaning less so to call protect has claimed life.
What have they achieved.. Sick n Jobless people.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Enahi(f): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2014
caseless: the lady with otukpa-branch-yam-leg has spoken. U ar indeed, u ar a village gal!
Unfortunately I don't know who you are and I don't want to know you. Your opinion doesn't matter to me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Ayo3000: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2014
Mtseeew! Why did they not protest for chibok girls? Your fellow country men are killed u sleep @ home nw u want 2 cause problem for another continent issue?!! Useless!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Tripleclick(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Brain-washed islams,,belguim cow-brains,, we nva survive from our problem and we are jumpin into gaza problem,,this is why they need eduction
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by nuges1(m): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2014
Mbamally: SaharaReporters has just confirmed that Mahumd Ibraheem
Zakzaky, the son of Sheik Ibraheem Zakzaky, was among
those gunned down by Nigerian soldiers in Zaria as a group
held a rally in support of Palestinians on Israel’s invasion of
Gaza.
Mahmud Zakzaky and a few other demonstrators were killed in
the shooting this evening in the ancient town of Zaria.
In a statement issued by Ibrahim Musa, editor of the
movement’s weekly magazine Almizan, and sent to the New
York office of SaharaReporters, the Islamic group accused the
military of killing several of its members with impunity. The
statement also claimed that more than 40 other members
sustained serious injuries.
“Reports reaching our news desk now indicated that some
soldiers of the Nigerian army have opened fire on the tail end
of the Quds procession held after Jumaat prayers in Zaria,
Kaduna State. The procession, which took off from Sabon Gari
Jumaat Mosque, reached Kofar Doka peacefully with no
incident. However some soldiers attacked the procession [at
the] PZ junction in Zaria.
“They shot Mahmud Ibraheem Zakzaky, but [his body] was
taken away by the Muslim brothers. But several [other] Muslim
brothers were shot by the security agents.
“As at the time of writing this report, there is no confirmation
on the number of Muslim brothers shot or killed by the soldiers,
but our says say five people were killed. The Quds procession
was held today peacefully in more than 10 Nigerian cities. Why
the attack on the Zaria procession?
Shiites embarking in Ashura
“[The] latest report on the attack by soldiers on Quds peaceful
procession is that ten Muslim brothers were gunned down by
the soldiers, among them Mahmud Ibraheem Zakzaky, son of
Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, and a Muslim sister with her child
on her back. There are over 40 Muslim brothers’ casualties
with different degrees of gunshots by the soldiers. The story is
still unfolding, with reinforcement of soldiers coming from
Kaduna, according to our news sources.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/25/nigerian-troops-kill-sheik-zakzaky%E2%80%99s-son-others-zaria

Sahara Reporters should be ashamed of them selves peddling lies to the public domain,just because we are in a democracy you think you can give us gabbage to eat?I live in kaduna and everything this so called news agency has given out is a fallacy.

Having stated the above,I will like to say here that the so called people that were killed were warned and infact warning shots were fired mid air but this people insisted on doing what they are doing,with the situation in our nation this kinda things are not needed,our country Nigeria is in a fragile state and as such we should be cautious in whatever we do.

I am not in support of the soldiers firing at civillians @least they should have used teargas or even arrested them etc but let the truth be said,why should they come out and protest against something that is happening in far away palistine when we have more pressing issues in our nation?...I would love to add here that we as Nigerians have a role to play in making Nigeria a great Nation.There is saying that says the masses deserve the kinda leadership they get.Ponder on this!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Mubby4luv(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2014
chaberry: Nope, i think it's too late 2 get ur brain fix, so therefore ur brain is parmanently damage
U see my mother once told me not to argue wit fool!sh ppl else they would bring me down to their level and beat me wit experience. ve a nice day
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by jaybee(f): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2014
BinghiNya: From the comments here we can Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ that christianity Ȋ̝̊̅§ evil and its adherents ungodly, God said though shall not kill, when soldiers kill unharmed people what does that connote, bring our girls protests were even done outside nigeria, the way you stiff necked fools reason Ȋ̝̊̅§ why nigeria Ȋ̝̊̅§ moribund as a nation.

@BinghiNya and who told you the soldiers involved are Christians? this is how you spread false rumors and hatred for Christians amongst illiterates who will blow it out of proportion and end up venting their unprovoked anger on innocent and unsuspecting Christians going about their normal businesses.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by isi4(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2014
Did my youth service there(@ NMS, Nigeria Army Depot, Zaria) last year and saw these people once, I was so scared, cos me nor even dey understand hausa!!! But thank God say mi don port come back to south...No Place like home!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by lastpage: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2014
caseless: u think the fight btw FG and shiite wil b restricted to d north like boko haram? FYI, they're over 5 million shiite members allover nigeria. If ur govt can't defeat boko haram that cannot boast of 3000 members, then how can they defeat shiite numbring in millions? The gudnews is that, they'r allover nigeria, and that why asinines like u ar gonna be slaughtered when d fight start proper. It is not goin to b only north this time around, but the whole nigeria..including ur cabin(called room) whr u type balderdash.
You know what?
You remind me of a video on Youtube where Islamic Fanatics like you removed the clothings of three women, recited some Alhawakurubau stuffs and began to SLAUGHTER THEM LIKE CHICKENS!

Yes, they cut them into pieces with machete and Axes

Now, something tells me that if you have the opportunity, YOU will have no qualms doing the same thing to the guy you posted the above to!
Dont you guys even have any respect for human life?
Even if you must kill (The state authority do authorize death sentence at times but they still try to do it in a "humane way"wink must you do it so crudely?
Are you savages?

Even animals dont eat each others intestines but one needs to look at these videos where Muslims slaughter other humanbeings to really wonder: Are these killers also humans or devils?

Your "choice of word" is chilling and l think you need to be watched carefully. The fact that you did not say "killed", even if you think he should die .... (and said slaughtered instead), shows that someone like you is a "butcher"!

You are another savage murderer in disguise.

Lastpage!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by toria1980(f): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2014
kabba7: Its quite strange how our zombie soldiers will shoot at random at anybody especially defeceless protesters .
I wont be surprised if they should open fire soon on the bring our girls back group am not a muslem but certainly this shooting cant be justified .

You are a fool, i wont be supraise if u ar one of his followers
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Azboy34(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2014
[quote
author=bnovative]These Muslims from the north didn't protest against
boko haram killings in the north, now they are protesting against
Israel. Sometimes ago there was a cartoon caricature of prophet Mohammed
in Denmark, and these northern Muslims started killing in Kano. The
northern Muslims are sick in the brain and very paranoid.They can't
train their children and as a result, the almajiris who later become
boko haram. [/quote]Religious bigot indeed! Infact, ur Bible has really taught u 2 criticise oda people religion even at d point of Life. May Allah infinity mercy 4give u.(amin)!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by PenSniper: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2014
I remembered an adage i used to hear the Yoruba say most often and it goes something like this - bewe ba pe lara ose a dose - meaning - if a leaf stays long with blended soap, it invariably becomes soap. I thing the malams have been with cows long enough to have blended with them so they can no longer think better than cows. It may not be out of place to expect the cows to think better than them hence their awkward behaviours.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by lastpage: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2014
I think people should gerrit!
There is nothing wrong in PROTESTING over ANYTHING. Its a human right.
That they chose to protest for Palestinians (and not brigbackourgirls) is just a matter of choice, its about where their priority lies.

Morally, we may object but it still does not make it wrong; So people should stop criticizing them for PROTESTING.

What we need to highlight is that they chose to be "armed" and they chose to be "violent to the point of opening fire on a soldier".
That is the wrong part of the whole procession.
That is what got some of them killed.
END OF STORY.

Lastpage!

BTW: the way Sahara Reporters posted this story is very disappointing. I do enjoy their posts very well as Sowore was ...........
But in a very "delicate time" like this, you need to VERIFY ISSUES first before posting it as "fact".

You cant just paste online what one side of the story sent to you ...otherwise, you must put "clauses" like "unconfirmed report", "unverified information" ..or just wait till you can get a true picture.
This post is inciting and should be brought down from the site AP. I have made my objection know to them anyway! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Azboy34: Religious bigot indeed! Infact, ur Bible has really taught u 2 criticise oda people religion even at d point of Life. May Allah infinity mercy 4give u.(amin)!
all@h has to start by forgiving shias and sunnis as they slaughter one another in all@hs name.

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Azboy34(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2014
U see d haters of Islam. u had better dont die of heart attack nd let Islam be! Set of religious bigot nd bunch of hypocrite! Kilode? dey av gathered here lyk a Soldier. i dont see anything bad in protesting cus z a human right! E lo gbe omisuru kana! E ma pa ara yin o..peace!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2014
caseless: u think the fight btw FG and shiite wil b restricted to d north like boko haram? FYI, they're over 5 million shiite members allover nigeria. If ur govt can't defeat boko haram that cannot boast of 3000 members, then how can they defeat shiite numbring in millions? The gudnews is that, they'r allover nigeria, and that why asinines like u ar gonna be slaughtered when d fight start proper. It is not goin to b only north this time around, but the whole nigeria..including ur cabin(called room) whr u type balderdash.
Sharaaaaaaaap!!! U r just a toothless BULLDOG E.diat blood suckerz hu is scared of wen it will start proper the least u can get was wat u have gotten already. Go on and slaughter the DUDE in the name of yur ALLAH. Senseless comment Indeed!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Azboy34(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2014
Any topic abt Islam on NL do attract views nd opinion..I keep on wondering y? Y not let islam be nd face ur christianity 4 cryn out loud? were u guys taught 2 criticise in d Holy Bible? Must religion create barriers btw christians nd Muslim. Wen are we going 2 stop all dis nd unite as 1?It z well!
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Abraham2013(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Lawprince: [b]Haba!!! I just got convinced that the problem with Nigeria is beyond its leadership. Citizens with no smallest sense of sympathy for humanity and human rights are the main reason why we deserve the demonic leadership we get. Our tribalism and religious sentiments have been more of an instrument of discord in the hands of the devil that Godliness.

Nigeria is peculiar in the sense that in no part of the world in no part of the world today will its people support any such clam down on any citizen's right to life and human dignity with so much pride and fulfilment as has just been displayed by many Nairalanders on this thread. If the attack had been against armed militants in support of Biafra or Oduduwa or something else, the reaction we will give will vary depending on what sentiment we are inclined to. This 'Nigerian' orientation is indeed very sad.

I hope a time comes when the Northerners will have respect for the lives and rights of the Southerners, and the Southerners will equally see lives as equal. When a Nigerian Muslim will see it as a duty to protect his Christian neighbours and vice versa.

But until then, we all remain indirect subjects of Shekau in line with our ideologies. The only difference between us and Abu Qaqa is that he is on the field and we are not. In fact, our ideologies only makes us a civilian wing of the Boko Haram.

God save Nigeria.[/b]
Look wen a child drinks a rat poison all in protest dat d mother did not buy him expensive cloths dere neighbor bought 4 dere own children, d end result is always catastrophic 4 dat child sympathy or not. In dis case, these guyz simply brough death on demselves. How can u protest in a state were dere is 24 hrs curfew and more dan 70 people lost dere lives in a bomb explosion just days b4 dat. D end product of d protest is always going to be fetal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Azboy34(m): 11:41am On Jul 26, 2014
quid:
all@h has to start by forgiving shias and sunnis as they slaughter one another in all@hs name.
Dat shows how ignorant u are..o ma se ni laanu oo.it indeed a pity dat d situation of insecurity(BH)in 9ja nd d mass media av succeeded in folk lyk u..i had better excuse u.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by hyelhira: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2014
Allohrandy: foolish people. how about you guys protest about the insecurity in Nigeria. over a thousand northern Nigerians have been killed by bokoharam and over 200 teen girls have been kidnap and rape by boko haram but you guys did not protest. Rather you chose to protest on matters that don't concern you

The protesters should do us a favour. They should kindly relocate to Palestine (or wherever else they are protesting about) if they are so concerned about happenings in other countries than our problems in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Just20(f): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2014
Mschewwwwwwwww. All these killings that have been going on in Nigeria is not worthy of your protest abi?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by stagger: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2014
They should all be shot!

Why don't they go to Gaza and fight with Hamas?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2014
Azboy34: Dat shows how ignorant u are..o ma se ni laanu oo.it indeed a pity dat d situation of insecurity(BH)in 9ja nd d mass media av succeeded in folk lyk u..i had better excuse u.
wetin u dey yarn?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kill all the clown. Nigeria na we own.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by joelsky: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
OVER 25 PEOPLE CONFIRMED DEAD[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b] ITS WORSE THAN U THINK.... TUDUN WADA TO PZ IS STILL A NO GO AREA.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by seunlayi(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
There is no need for all this argument, it is certain that both Christian and Muslims are following the step of their Master - Yes, we are all aware of what they did, meekness, forgiving, privilege to repent on one hand and the other .........................sorry, there is no more ink in my pen
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by chidooh1: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Warlord3000: E be like say una dey craze..

U people get peaceful demonstration for una dictionary?

WELL SAID
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by mcfarlin(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
MadCow1: I have never heard of Palestinians holding processions and rallies against Boko Haram and their menace in Nigeria, neither has the north held processions and anti Boko haram rallies, but Israel shoots a rocket into Gaza and Nigerian Muslims be like; Hells no, we must rally. grin

Shoot dem dead.. angry

Thanks for speaking the truth doz mohammedeans cry everytime they notice people spitting on their sects

Stoopid fhucks build mosques in advanced countries e.g usa,uk

Yet there are no churches in places like saudi arabia.

Yet they are quick to point accussing fingers.

Dumb people.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by rightflank: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
BinghiNya: You fools feel you control the media and that makes you treat islam and muslims with disdain, the ripple effects won't ß easy to stomach, when you insult people's sensibilities do you want them to keep silent, the other day soldiers burnt down brt buses yet some idiots amongst you still backed them. The soldiers will still end up killing some Ơ̴̴̴͡f you guys or your families.
How did you come to this much hate?
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by ebbyblack: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
kabba7: Its quite strange how our zombie soldiers will shoot at random at anybody especially defeceless protesters .
I wont be surprised if they should open fire soon on the bring our girls back group am not a muslem but certainly this shooting cant be justified .
am in zaria nd i can give u full details of wat happened
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by grandstar(m): 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
is it not the heavy handedness of the police that gave rise to Boko Haram? Government must ne swift in apologising to the sect and punishing the guilty soldier( s)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah - Where Old Prostitutes Live / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.