Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria (41135 Views)

Chad Troops In Nigerian Town For Boko Haram / Very Graphic: See Pics Of Boko Haram Militants Killed By Nigerian Troops / Boko Haram Invades Bama, Meets Resistance From Nigerian Troops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by try69: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2014
Aggrippa: you call them peaceful? You must be a learner!
The report said 'peaceful'.. If I take the news, I'd use the premise except when I decide to be sentimental.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by jeffizy(m): 6:20am On Jul 26, 2014
shocked
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by towsyne: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2014
c d fools wey suppose protect citizen dey shoot dem

if na SAMBISA dey are told to go na den dem go dey give silly excuse like Oga my wife just deliver OR Oga i no well i wan go clinic

mtchewwn fools of the 1st order

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Dzeem: 6:20am On Jul 26, 2014
My God,i just pray things won't get out of control,we as human has find it so difficult to tolerate our slf anymore,hatred has taken over us instead of love.For hw long re we goin to be living in fear?hmmMmmmm,In you we trust God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Diamonddamsel: 6:21am On Jul 26, 2014
If you have ever witnessed this people protest you will be scared.They are usually so many several men with women backing babies,some with little children and very scary banners.Everyone in black some having red scarves and weird things but they just march around and go to their homes.Soldiers please be careful we dont need any extra violence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Yeeyo: 6:21am On Jul 26, 2014
Sheik zakzaki he is among d founder of boko haram n now has startd tunin on 2 thm .there wuld no peace 4 d wicked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by weyham(m): 6:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Nigerian Army or Boko Haram Army? My mind is playing tricks on this shooting. Abeg let Federal troops take over zaria before the Maiduguri Army (boko guys) takes full control of it. Morning prayers, Our Father who art in heaven.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Yeeyo: 6:22am On Jul 26, 2014
Sheik zakzaki he is among d founder of boko haram n now has startd tunin on 2 thm .there wuld b no peace 4 d wicked.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 26, 2014
try69: The report said 'peaceful'.. If I take the news, I'd use the premise except when I decide to be sentimental.
ok.... well I now see your POV
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by kolamilan(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2014
may God help us. Rip to the dead.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Enokelz: 6:27am On Jul 26, 2014
The protest had no basis abeg joor,I passed dem shortly b4 I started hearin gun shots, they werr jus lookin for a way to spark up a fight.wot do u expect wen a peaceful protest affect d lives of d public negetively?it ws hard for one to pass tru dem cos dey blocked d whole federal road wich dey neva contributed aytin in maintainin.well,d army shuld b ready cos dese animals r gonna rise up again I suppose. God bless naija.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Innodon(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2014
kill dem all
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by okeyokeyjah(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Check wetin dey inside dis Northern Muslims head weda na falw brain abi goat own

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by ZUBY77(m): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Same rubbish tactics used by Palestinians in Gaza to win sympathy from the world that do not care.

Tell them women and children were killed.
Tell them helpless people were killed while having peaceful protest.

What they failed to realize was that a dead person is dead.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 26, 2014
Na Nigerian army dey fight for Gaza strip?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by supercharged: 6:39am On Jul 26, 2014
it keeps going... from one thing to the other. and wat will he say i condemn it...
for wat ever reason they have for shooting live ammunition on crowd... wasting bullets on innocent souls. instead of them to use it in sambisa forest... SMH
and for those NL's with no sympathy, ego happen to u one day...
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by blocker: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin. (Singing fela's beast of no nation) Animal dey wear agbada, animal in human skin....
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by supercharged: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2014
wow its up to that? 15,000 did any other Nigerian care? or evn the international community?? who do u think care abt a Nigerian Life?? No body gives a damn about a Nigga life... but just take a simple google search about protest around the world against Isrealis oppression against gaza. ithink its no crime to show a lil of that in NG.
quid: why did they not protest all the while boko has been murdering up to 15,000 people in the north-east

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BinghiNya(m): 6:49am On Jul 26, 2014
From the comments here we can Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ that christianity Ȋ̝̊̅§ evil and its adherents ungodly, God said though shall not kill, when soldiers kill unharmed people what does that connote, bring our girls protests were even done outside nigeria, the way you stiff necked fools reason Ȋ̝̊̅§ why nigeria Ȋ̝̊̅§ moribund as a nation.
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 26, 2014
supercharged:

wow its up to that? 15,000 did any other Nigerian care? or evn the international community?? who do u think care abt a Nigerian Life?? No body gives a damn about a Nigga life... but just take a simple google search about protest around the world against Isrealis oppression against gaza. ithink its no crime to show a lil of that in NG.
This their charity should begin at home.

82 people died when Buhari was attacked right there in Kaduna, what did these Zaria kids have say about it?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by symbianDON(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2014
IMHO i think the protesters were simply tactless....how could they have embarked on a protest of that magnitude few days after the twin bomb in kaduna? In the face of the heightened tension and insecurity in the state, i guess the security operatives did not want any further situations on their hands. Zaria is a very volatile city and has a history of violent religious crisis and i can bet that if the soldiers had not opened fire on them the protest may have degenerated into a full scale reign of violence on perceived christians. Again i doubt that the soldiers just opened fire on them just like that......they may have warned the protesters to disperse but the didn't listen....if you know the distance from kofar (city gate) to pz you will understand my point.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by blocker: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2014
BinghiNya: From the comments here we can Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡ that christianity Ȋ̝̊̅§ evil and its adherents ungodly, God sais though shall not kill, when soldiers kill unharmed people what does that connote, bring our protests were even done outside nigeria, the way you stiff necked fools reason Ȋ̝̊̅§ why nigeria Ȋ̝̊̅§ moribund as a nation.

No way guy it is moslems that have been stiff necked for ages we are only letting out steam. You don't have to be born yesterday to know that Islam has perpetuated more violence in Nigeria than all the other religions put together. If the bible said "thou shall not kill" what does your Koran say?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by onose1(f): 6:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Peaceful protest my foot! Who is that sheik sef...mtchew..all of them join
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by ichidodo: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2014
Unfortunate,but we all know how these ethno-religious crisis begin,whence there is a hot topic and it is a friday.People move from the mosques to the streets and before you say 'netanyahu', we have a christian massacre in ours hand.Good for the Army to nip this in the bud.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by DJDOLA(m): 6:55am On Jul 26, 2014
supercharged: it keeps going... from one thing to the other. and wat will he say i condemn it...
for wat ever reason they have for shooting live ammunition on crowd... wasting bullets on innocent souls. instead of them to use it in sambisa forest... SMH
and for those NL's with no sympathy, ego happen to u one day...
what are they protesting for?.....when did nigeria become palestinian...if they want 2 protest they should go 2 palestinian and protest na...some muslim in north heen oni so lenu bi ogbon awe ni won
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by bnovative(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2014
These Muslims from the north didn't protest against boko haram killings in the north, now they are protesting against Israel. Sometimes ago there was a cartoon caricature of prophet Mohammed in Denmark, and these northern Muslims started killing in Kano. The northern Muslims are sick in the brain and very paranoid.They can't train their children and as a result, the almajiris who later become boko haram.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2014
These pple are d dumbest set of people in Nigeria,,they never protestd for innocent Nigerians that are bin killed daily by BH,here they are protestin for pple miles away from home,pple that don't giv a f**k abt them...mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by BinghiNya(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2014
blocker:

No way guy it is moslems that have been stiff necked for ages we are only letting out steam. You don't have to be born yesterday to know that Islam has perpetuated more violence in Nigeria than all the other religions put together. If the bible said "thou shall not kill" what does your Koran say?
find out for yourself what the Qu'ran says about that, I am not a northerner, if you like shed the blood Ơ̴̴̴͡f all Northerners all I know Ȋ̝̊̅§ that christianity Ȋ̝̊̅§ falsehood, the greatest human carnage Ơ̴̴̴͡f all times was carried out by christians, we know how many people were killed by the spanish in latin america, the brits in west africa, hitler, stalin, mobutu, nicolae ceaucescu, mugabe, kkk, gen. Franco, bush, blair et al. Christianity my foot
Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Miner13: 6:59am On Jul 26, 2014
protest heard in most Nigerian northern state.
I wonder what of type of orientation they need to wake their wacky sense of reasoning.

a look at the following:

1). How many times has the Palestinian government or her citizens/Arab countries involved in any form of protest in honour of any inhuman atrocities here in Nigeria.

2). countless number of bombing within their environment/neighborhood no northern state has stage any protest that it must stop.

3). unknown gunmen open fire on innocent citizens in the north. Hmmmmmmm!, to them it is kid play no need for there so called peaceful protest.

4). the kidnapped of chibok's schoolgirls has no meaning to them, so no protest is also needed but they can do it for Gaza.

hmmmmmm!

very idiotic of northern Nigerian Muslims.
why would they not be falling and backward in everything since the light of their vision can not see what is within their foot rather happening thousands of miles away from their vicinity.

definitely, Muslim in the north are sponsor of book haram.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by supercharged: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2014
quid:
This their charity should begin at home.

82 people died when Buhari was attacked right there in Kaduna, what did these Zaria kids have say about it?

As u said earlier, pple are being killed almst every day in Nigeria, Not a single person ever cared to protest, not in Nigeria nor any other country. mayb they also prefer not to care abt a "Nigerian life" hw many pple died in gaza? i doubt if its up to 3000~5000... hw many did u say died in NG? 15,000??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by Austyn001: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2014
It started in my very present..The military didn't just shoot at the protesters,rather they are the first to attack an officer and tried to disarm him around on do filling station.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Troops Kill Sheik Zakzaky’s Son, Others In Zaria by lilprinze: 7:01am On Jul 26, 2014
dose trouble markers dy should even kill all of dem sef bunch of useless and jobless ppl dat dnt hav work to do dan to b minding another personz business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah - Where Old Prostitutes Live / Woman Beats An Official Of War Against Indiscipline (WAI) In Benin (Pics) / Salesgirl Poses In Front Of A Truck After Ramming Into Her Shop In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.