Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (345144 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 17, 2014
BahPulo: Have not been on this forum for so long. It seems nothing has changed. I can't believe some of the wrong info passed on this thread as fact. I will try my best to return later to clarify some especially the Guinea part for I know for sure Fulani in futa djallon are no half breed with manlinkhe those who are we know them and they know themselves too. Their last names are dead give away. Any way will return to this thread later to address it. For now good night

what if their history os mixing is on the female side?? their surnames can tell nothing about that....
I also heard there were a lot of name conversions in the past like people dropping their surnames for example, a "Touray", changing to a "Diallo", to look more authentic in the eyes of the public....... and dont forget the Yalunka aborigines of Futa Jallon as well.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2014
Bororojo:

what if their history os mixing is on the female side?? their surnames can tell nothing about that....
I also heard there were a lot of name conversions in the past like people dropping their surnames for example, a "Touray", changing to a "Diallo", to look more authentic in the eyes of the public....... and dont forget the Yalunka aborigines of Futa Jallon as well.

Diallo though bro is Jalloh/Jallow. They are the same name. You didn't answer my question though brother. Hope all is well a waali jam.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2014
BahPulo: Have not been on this forum for so long. It seems nothing has changed. I can't believe some of the wrong info passed on this thread as fact. I will try my best to return later to clarify some especially the Guinea part for I know for sure Fulani in futa djallon are no half breed with manlinkhe those who are we know them and they know themselves too. Their last names are dead give away. Any way will return to this thread later to address it. For now good night

Welcome back sister
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by BahPulo(f): 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
@ bororojo u have a point there but those cases are not the reasons we are discussing here after all every child answers his father last name at least in Africa. But the notion that half of guinea fulanis are mixed with manlinkhe is pure lie and intentional from that poster. The only 2 states you see this in guinea are telimile and mamou this make sense because of all the Fula states these 2 are ve in close proximity with the manlinkhe. Guinean Fulani follow a caste system so unless a femal non Fula or 'machudo' has been what they call rendindhe she can't marry into a family of important blood line. Case in point Almamy Bakar Biro of timbo's mom she was a machuddo debo but had to be rendindhe before she the Almamy's dad.
@ Fulaman thank you bandham nice be here again.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
BahPulo: @ bororojo u have a point there but those cases are not the reasons we are discussing here after all every child answers his father last name at least in Africa. But the notion that half of guinea fulanis are mixed with manlinkhe is pure lie and intentional from that poster. The only 2 states you see this in guinea are telimile and mamou this make sense because of all the Fula states these 2 are ve in close proximity with the manlinkhe. Guinean Fulani follow a caste system so unless a femal non Fula or 'machudo' has been what they call rendindhe she can't marry into a family of important blood line. Case in point Almamy Bakar Biro of timbo's mom she was a machuddo debo but had to be rendindhe before she the Almamy's dad.

Hey I have been meaning to ask a Guinean Fulani this question BahPulo.

How come whenever the I speak to Guinean Fulani people in Fulfulde/Pular, they make excessive use of 'h'.

For example - you just said bandham, I just typically write bandam there are other examples like

this one always confuses me - 'on diaraama bandiraabhe fulbhe' It took me a while to realise that diaraama is jaraama. I don't mean to sound offensive if I am, but I noticed that it is only when I'm talking to Guinean Fulani (and sometimes Sierra Leonean Fulani) that the spellings of certain words confuse me. I understand that sometimes "himbe" could be written as "yimbe"
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by BahPulo(f): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2014
Another thing I want to add is the Fulani look. Nothing irks me the most than when I see people attributing the light skin of some Fula to mixing with non Africans like Arabs. I know it may be hard for some to believe but Africa is diverse and many looks and complexions are bond to be found here. I am very light to the point you can see my veins so is my husband but of our 3 kids only one is as light as us the other 2 are 2 shades darker than us. We are not mixed with any non Africans. While my dad is also light, my mom is light brown her mom was very dark. So we are not mixed. What some people forget to consider is the environment some Fulani live in. In guinea Fulani live in areas that are protected from the sun due to dense trees. Plus their diet and way of life can contribute to their appearances. A Fula whether dark or light is easy to distinguish to those who know.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by BahPulo(f): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
Fulaman198:

Hey I have been meaning to ask a Guinean Fulani this question BahPulo.

How come whenever the I speak to Guinean Fulani people in Fulfulde/Pular, they make excessive use of 'h'.

For example - you just said bandham, I just typically write bandam there are other examples like

this one always confuses me - 'on diaraama bandiraabhe fulbhe' It took me a while to realise that diaraama is jaraama. I don't mean to sound offensive if I am, but I noticed that it is only when I'm talking to Guinean Fulani (and sometimes Sierra Leonean Fulani) that the spellings of certain words confuse me. I understand that sometimes "himbe" could be written as "yimbe"

I believe it has to do with the fact we are French speakers. For instance di in French can be made using the j in English. As for the 'h' it's a matter of accent. I remember when I first got married my husband and his friends used to make fun of the way I said some words my pulaar had a heavy Wolof accent but with time I started 'softening' the end of my words with h without noticing now it's like a second nature. Lol that's funny you think that's offensive.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 6:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
BahPulo:

I believe it has to do with the fact we are French speakers. For instance di in French can be made using the j in English. As for the 'h' it's a matter of accent. I remember when I first got married my husband and his friends used to make fun of the way I said some words my pulaar had a heavy Wolof accent but with time I started 'softening' the end of my words with h without noticing now it's like a second nature. Lol that's funny you think that's offensive.

I used to think that at first especially with the name Diallo, but I have spoken to Fulani in Senegal, Mali, Niger and Rep. of Benin and they do not do that grin. Btw, I'm just giving you a hard time grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by BahPulo(f): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
Fulaman198:

I used to think that at first especially with the name Diallo, but I have spoken to Fulani in Senegal, Mali, Niger and Rep. of Benin and they do not do that grin. Btw, I'm just giving you a hard time grin

Really it's funny since I am as Guinean as I am Senegalese in a way but I have always thought that diarama is written the same in both countries. The pulaar in guinea though is very soft especially the endings of their words. Have you ever heard a guinean speak pulaar it's like they are singing. Lol u are fine badham lol doing it again.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
BahPulo:

Really it's funny since I am as Guinean as I am Senegalese in a way but I have always thought that diarama is written the same in both countries. The pulaar in guinea though is very soft especially the endings of their words. Have you ever heard a guinean speak pulaar it's like they are singing. Lol u are fine badham lol doing it again.

Yes I have lolll it sounds very interesting
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
BahPulo:

Another example is with the pronoun 'mido' or I. You guys say Midho lolll. It's like I'm almost looking at Portuguese.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
BahPulo: Another thing I want to add is the Fulani look. Nothing irks me the most than when I see people attributing the light skin of some Fula to mixing with non Africans like Arabs. I know it may be hard for some to believe but Africa is diverse and many looks and complexions are bond to be found here. I am very light to the point you can see my veins so is my husband but of our 3 kids only one is as light as us the other 2 are 2 shades darker than us. We are not mixed with any non Africans. While my dad is also light, my mom is light brown her mom was very dark. So we are not mixed. What some people forget to consider is the environment some Fulani live in. In guinea Fulani live in areas that are protected from the sun due to dense trees. Plus their diet and way of life can contribute to their appearances. A Fula whether dark or light is easy to distinguish to those who know.

I think several of the members need to hear this *cough* Tpia1 and to a small degree Fulaman. It seems he is somehow paranoid about feathering certain segment of the fulani population, and accusing some of them as being half breeds. I am glad you and others fulanis are hear to clarify things.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
tpia1: misterG

you even posted the picture of an arab man and called him fulani.

where are you from, actually?

you dont seem very familiar with them.

Can you please point that out? and see what the fulanis hear has to say about your personal observation, so we can put a rest to this.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2014
@BahPulo bandam Ada andi gimowo 'Ali Farka Toure'. O wodi gimi e fulfulde. Halanam to a yidi gimol ngol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQErnjPgayg
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 18, 2014
BahPulo: Another thing I want to add is the Fulani look. Nothing irks me the most than when I see people attributing the light skin of some Fula to mixing with non Africans like Arabs. I know it may be hard for some to believe but Africa is diverse and many looks and complexions are bond to be found here. I am very light to the point you can see my veins so is my husband but of our 3 kids only one is as light as us the other 2 are 2 shades darker than us. We are not mixed with any non Africans. While my dad is also light, my mom is light brown her mom was very dark. So we are not mixed. What some people forget to consider is the environment some Fulani live in. In guinea Fulani live in areas that are protected from the sun due to dense trees. Plus their diet and way of life can contribute to their appearances. A Fula whether dark or light is easy to distinguish to those who know.

+1000 Sister....
That is what I always say A Fulani whether light or dark will still be distinguishable.... skin color is useless there are all kind of skin tones and hair textures, etc even within families. let alone the entire ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 18, 2014
Fulaman198:

Diallo though bro is Jalloh/Jallow. They are the same name. You didn't answer my question though brother. Hope all is well a waali jam.

Yeah, Diallo is the same as Jallo lool... it also took me a while to realize it. These French influenced spellings can be sonfusing cheesy
What question bro, you mean my home town? I am from Dorofi, in the Mambilla plateau...

Check about it here.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorofi

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by BahPulo(f): 2:53am On Aug 18, 2014
@ MisterG and Bororojo you guys are right the Fulani are very diverse even within a family. My Siblings and Me we go from light to dark brown and from silk hair to course 4c type of hair just within my nuclear family. Being the palest of them I also have the toughest hair texture too. People are always surprise to see my hair texture they always assume from my look I must have soft hair. Like my sister says I am the proof that our family has no no African blood lol lol. @ Fulaman I have heard of this singer but your bandham here is very limited when it come to music in general I try my best to avoid seen the general belief is that it's a sinn. But I am always guilty of baba maal enchanted songs. Do u happen to have his song Yele in your collection. @ my bandham Bororojo kosadimaa kotoliih nice meeting you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 18, 2014
BahPulo: @ MisterG and Bororojo you guys are right the Fulani are very diverse even within a family. My Siblings and Me we go from light to dark brown and from silk hair to course 4c type of hair just within my nuclear family. Being the palest of them I also have the toughest hair texture too. People are always surprise to see my hair texture they always assume from my look I must have soft hair. Like my sister says I am the proof that our family has no no African blood lol lol. @ Fulaman I have heard of this singer but your bandham here is very limited when it come to music in general I try my best to avoid seen the general belief is that it's a sinn. But I am always guilty of baba maal enchanted songs. Do u happen to have his song Yele in your collection. @ my bandham Bororojo kosadimaa kotoliih nice meeting you

Nice meedting you too
Ajaraama, ajabbama, aweltanama no fotti, mido seyii. Mido yidi mi andii dereewol facebook maada, to a hebbi ndum, hokk'am adress innde nden.
Or You can also remain anonymous, like Fulaman cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by BahPulo(f): 4:01am On Aug 18, 2014
Bororojo:

Nice meedting you too
Ajaraama, ajabbama, aweltanama no fotti, mido seyii. Mido yidi mi andii dereewol facebook maada, to a hebbi ndum, hokk'am adress innde nden.
Or You can also remain anonymous, like Fulaman cheesy
Ajaraama bandham ankhadi. Mi ala or dayna Facebook. I diactivated my page a year ago. But I am going to stick around I like meeting Fulani from other parts. By the way I recently met this girl who's a distant cousin. Her mom is Nigerian Fula and her dad from my husband village. Don't know why but it made me really happy and starting to wonder if the musiidal fulbhe should encourage such marriages to reunite our community. What do you say? Fulaman this question is for you too.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Takamba: 4:06am On Aug 18, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Takamba: 4:07am On Aug 18, 2014
BahPulo: @ bororojo u have a point there but those cases are not the reasons we are discussing here after all every child answers his father last name at least in Africa. But the notion that half of guinea fulanis are mixed with manlinkhe is pure lie and intentional from that poster. The only 2 states you see this in guinea are telimile and mamou this make sense because of all the Fula states these 2 are ve in close proximity with the manlinkhe. Guinean Fulani follow a caste system so unless a femal non Fula or 'machudo' has been what they call rendindhe she can't marry into a family of important blood line. Case in point Almamy Bakar Biro of timbo's mom she was a machuddo debo but had to be rendindhe before she the Almamy's dad.

Hello @BahPullo, I am intervening because you are maybe talking about I contribution I made earlier. Just to make a little clarification, I talked about the intermarriage of the Fulanis I did state the 3 reasons i believe led to intermarriage and I said that it was not a fulani specificity. I mentionned as an example that some fulani rulers did have mothers from other ethnic group as a form of alliance. All of these are facts and happened in all Fulani societies.
Fulaman asked me a question about Daby Balde who is Poulo Firdo, not from Fouta Djallon. I did not talk about specifications or case by case country, we all know that it is easy for a nomad tribe to intermix with others. #facts.
All of these are facts, no lies there.
No need to use some harsh words either to state opinions, we are happily exchanging and learning from each others. I will happily learn from your contributions as well.
With all my respect, salam.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by BahPulo(f): 4:35am On Aug 18, 2014
Takamba:

Hello @BahPullo, I am intervening because you are maybe talking about I contribution I made earlier. Just to make a little clarification, I talked about the intermarriage of the Fulanis I did state the 3 reasons i believe led to intermarriage and I said that it was not a fulani specificity. I mentionned as an example that some fulani rulers did have mothers from other ethnic group as a form of alliance. All of these are facts and happened in all Fulani societies.
Fulaman asked me a question about Daby Balde who is Poulo Firdo, not from Fouta Djallon. I did not talk about specifications or case by case country, we all know that it is easy for a nomad tribe to intermix with others. #facts.
No need to use some harsh words either to state opinions, we are happily exchanging and learning from each others. I will happily learn from your contributions as well.

Now you have made me really ashamed of myself. Sorry did not mean to come off like that. But the fact that a king married a woman of another tribe to form alliance does not mean everyone in the community will follow him. marriage in most Fula families is very much arranged to these days.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 18, 2014
Takamba:

I believe you are from Senegal?
I dont know about you area, but in my neck of the woods, the nomads and their recent descendants are the Purest Fulanis (that includes myself and my close and distant people)....... The only place where I have found equivalents are some other parts of Nigeria/Cameroon, and Fouta Djallon. (Althugh Fouta Djallon Fulbe dont have true nomads anymore, i wonder why) I was speaking to this Pullo from Guinea, and i shared with him a picture of a Nomad with his cows.... and he said "Oh I am so proud", this is the depiction of our ancestors and roots"
I was like uhhhm..... you realize this pic is from 2014 bro?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 18, 2014
BahPulo:
Ajaraama bandham ankhadi. Mi ala or dayna Facebook. I diactivated my page a year ago. But I am going to stick around I like meeting Fulani from other parts. By the way I recently met this girl who's a distant cousin. Her mom is Nigerian Fula and her dad from my husband village. Don't know why but it made me really happy and starting to wonder if the musiidal fulbhe should encourage such marriages to reunite our community. What do you say? Fulaman this question is for you too.

The biggest problem is that The Francophone Africans and the Anglophone Africans are not very much in touch, which is very bad for a community like ours..... countries like Nigeria, Gambia, Western Cameroon, etc are like islands.
The second biggest problem right now is that Fulani in Guinea, Mali, Senegal, Gambia and to some extent burkina faso are gravitating towards one another, while those in the Eastern 8/10th of Niger, Benin, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, CAR Etc are gravitating towards one another.... There is something sort of like an invisible rift right in our middle.

Standardization of Fulfulde/Pulaar is the solution to both problems........ so that everyone can communicate uniformly, so that if I make something like a Fulani poster or meme image or post, etc people in Labe or Conakry and people in Jalingo or Ngaoundere will be able to understand equally without the extra use of foreign languages......... that would be the cement.
International marriages are another good way, but we are too large for it to work on a large scale.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Takamba: 5:33am On Aug 18, 2014
BahPulo:

Now you have made me really ashamed of myself. Sorry did not mean to come off like that. But the fact that a king married a woman of another tribe to form alliance does not mean everyone in the community will follow him. marriage in most Fula families is very much arranged to these days.

Don't be ashamed, I understand perfectly that we react sometimes with passion to things we take personally.
Of course what is valid for the kings is not for commoners, i said it too.
Are you Guinean fulani (I'm asking this because of the way you're writing your Bah)
Mbada cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:35am On Aug 18, 2014
Bororojo:

Yeah, Diallo is the same as Jallo lool... it also took me a while to realize it. These French influenced spellings can be sonfusing cheesy
What question bro, you mean my home town? I am from Dorofi, in the Mambilla plateau...

Check about it here.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorofi

Thank you brother
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Takamba: 5:40am On Aug 18, 2014
Bororojo:

I dont know about you area, but in my neck of the woods, the nomads and their recent descendants are the Purest Fulanis (that includes myself and my close and distant people)....... The only place where I have found equivalents are some other parts of Nigeria/Cameroon, and Fouta Djallon. (Althugh Fouta Djallon Fulbe dont have true nomads anymore, i wonder why) I was speaking to this Pullo from Guinea, and i shared with him a picture of a Nomad with his cows.... and he said "Oh I am so proud", this is the depiction of our ancestors and roots"

Yes I am.
From the part of the world I come from too, there are pure Fulani and most of them are still nomads. I did say that sedentarity in multicultural places makes intertribal marriages more prevalent, more diversity= more mixing.
I personally don't believe that being more or less "pure" defines the worth of the person . (Otherwise Hitler would still be winning smiley )
What really carry Fulani culture is the Pulaku.
My two cents...
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:43am On Aug 18, 2014
BahPulo: @ MisterG and Bororojo you guys are right the Fulani are very diverse even within a family. My Siblings and Me we go from light to dark brown and from silk hair to course 4c type of hair just within my nuclear family. Being the palest of them I also have the toughest hair texture too. People are always surprise to see my hair texture they always assume from my look I must have soft hair. Like my sister says I am the proof that our family has no no African blood lol lol. @ Fulaman I have heard of this singer but your bandham here is very limited when it come to music in general I try my best to avoid seen the general belief is that it's a sinn. But I am always guilty of baba maal enchanted songs. Do u happen to have his song Yele in your collection. @ my bandham Bororojo kosadimaa kotoliih nice meeting you

To be honest, I like Baaba Maal's older songs, his newest songs do not sound good to me. I understand that you view the music as sin. I use music to teach me new lessons in life and try to become a better person. Semteende woni pullo! A lot of the music I listen to discusses modesty. I will look in my Baaba Maal collection, I have his song "ko woni mayo" and that entire album Jam Leeli (though the album name is Djam leeli). I also have his 'Jombaajo' album and 'Taara' album. "Mi yewnii" album and "Ndilane".
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 5:50am On Aug 18, 2014
Takamba:

Yes I am.
From the part of the world I come from too, there are pure Fulani and most of them are still nomads. I did say that sedentarity in multicultural places makes intertribal marriages more prevalent, more diversity= more mixing.
I personally don't believe that being more or less "pure" defines the worth of the person . (Otherwise Hitler would still be winning smiley )
What really carry Fulani culture is the Pulaku.
My two cents...

Kikikiki....lol @Hitler analogy..... if you ask most Fulanis thugh, they will tell you "Pure" > "Mixed" worse still if the mixed cant even speak Fulfulde. (at least where i come from)
since you are from sneegal I also have another question....... I said it before on this same page that a Mauritanian told me the Tukulor are the greatest enemies of the Fulani..... do you know what he might have meant by that? I understand it might be his personal opinion.... but could you manage to sympathize with the point of view he might have been coming from?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:55am On Aug 18, 2014
BahPulo:

There is a very powerful Fulani group called KJPF e fulfulde/pular "kawtal jangoobe pulaar fulfulde". I will link some videos here. There are attempts to unite all Fulani groups from Guinea/Senegal all the way to Sudan.

http://kawtal.forumactif.com/forum
http://www.misiide.net/kawtal-janngoo%C9%93e-pulaarf-e-ley%C9%97e-arab-he%C9%93ii-salndu-e-laamateeri-marok/

For some reason I can no longer find the videos for the event that occurred in Yola, Nigeria in 2011/2012 for KJPF. It was a grand event too.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Bororojo:

This part is the most true nomads are the purest of Fulani
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 5:59am On Aug 18, 2014
What a great thread. I am very happy that it exists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.