Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only (690 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only by yongnetpreneur: 12:16am On Jul 26, 2014
First,sorry if d topic looks somhw

I just want to know popular opinion on this issue cos it got me thinkin...

Is there anything wrong if as a guy,you go to your girl's place more than she comes to yours due to no delibrat doing of urs?

The real issue is I go to my gal's place more(somtimes stay ova) just because my present temporary workplace is kinda remote & boring bt she stays main town which is more lively & interesting.She also stays alone bt there r neighbours around.

So ds got me thinking dat as a guy,is there anything wrong wit that?pls I want ur sincere opinions...
Re: What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only by suleiman16(m): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Nothing wrong my brother, it is called away match, no fear of away go rule!
Re: What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only by Onlinebizexpert(m): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2014
a friend of mine who frequented his gfs place was dumped like crap

lastnote: scarcity is the spice of relationship

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only by dmcdad: 1:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Nothing actually wrong per se, but you would wanna be the man and restrict yourself from going over there too often.

I would say you allow for missing eachother more, so that the few times that you guys would meet would be truly special. And trust me, you don't wanna continue like this for long. No matter how odd your place is, enjoy it that way. You can't make her want to always visit you there when you don't feel comfortable there yourself. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong in going over to her place. But the problem is the frequency. Moreover, I wouldn't subscribe to you sleeping over at her place. Haba!

What you are doing will backfire, mark my words, unless you retrace your footsteps. Remember! She has got friends. She might not have any odd ideas in her head at this juncture, but you know what friends can do. They can just plant it up there and watch it germinate, and before you know it... Stories that touch go follow the matter. cheesy
Re: What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: a friend of mine who frequented his gfs place was dumped like crap

lastnote: scarcity is the spice of relationship
well said!
Re: What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only by Exponental(m): 2:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Why not vacate ur present apartment n look for anoda apartment close ur workplace.....
A man's respect is earned when his decision over his woman is d woman's guideline.
What will u do if she asks u excuse her dat she needs her privacy?
Re: What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 26, 2014
One question?

you dey always chop her food anytime you go there?
Do you give her money for upkeep?

ok, those were 2 cheesy

Once had a neighbour whose boyfriend was practically living with (he get house oo), I concluded the guy is just hungry and dumped his expenses on the 'not-too-smart' lady undecided
Re: What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only by ITbomb(m): 5:32am On Jul 26, 2014
Give her space bro
Re: What's Your Opinion On This- Serious Minds Only by mencade5(m): 6:04am On Jul 26, 2014
oga no kill yourself. No matter how you guide a woman you alone cannot be the only man that will fvck her.

Do you think guiding her will prevent her from fvcking another deeeek?

Many men have spent good 3 months staying in their girls place but she still manage time to fvck outstide and latet dump their guy.

Save urself from heart attack, gain your respect, whether your place is fine or not let her do the frequent visiting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lets Discuss: Bad Husband Vs Bad Wife Which Is Worse ? / Why You Should Not Say No(ladies) / How To Apologize To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.