Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... (2645 Views)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / My Online Dating Experience. / Share Your Worst Dating Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Shugaryme(f): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2014
What is your worst dating experience? Describe it.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2014
Angie those of us who have dated only once? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Dygeasy(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2014
Do wounds need be opened?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by eph12(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2014
Okay she actually came to my house and we decided to go eat out. On our way she met a male friend of hers and stopped to chat. She told to go ahead that she will catch up with me. 30mins later I saw her come into the eatery where I was with the guy, hands in hands, smiling to themselves. She didn't bother to look out for me. They got their stuffs and left. He had a car I didn't.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Shugaryme(f): 11:17am On Jul 26, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Angie those of us who have dated only once? undecided
You can share too if it's your worst
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Shugaryme(f): 11:20am On Jul 26, 2014
eph12: Okay she actually came to my house and we decided to go eat out. On our way she met a male friend of hers and stopped to chat. She told to go ahead that she will catch up with me. 30mins later I saw her come into the eatery where I was with the guy, hands in hands, smiling to themselves. She didn't bother to look out for me. They got their stuffs and left. He had a car I didn't.
Awww... Did you get to see her after that experience? If yes, what did you do?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by eph12(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2014
Shugaryme: Awww... Did you get to see her after that experience? If yes, what did you do?
She called me to meet up the next day again I agreed but when she called the next day I was already in a bus to Lagos. It was in the east. We haven't seen since then though she really apologised.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2014
Hmmm... Shugaryme, tell us yours. Lead by example tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2014
eph12:
She called me to meet up the next day again I agreed but when she called the next day I was already in a bus to Lagos. It was in the east. We haven't seen since then though she really apologised.
ehya, that's bad. Were you guys officially dating or were you still wooing her?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2014
Shugaryme: You can share too if it's your worst

Lol seriously...... how can it be my worst?!.. it's just 1 grin
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by eph12(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2014
Oahray: ehya, that's bad. Were you guys officially dating or were you still wooing her?
I thought we were. Anyways I have moved on since then. I actually wanted to get really serious with someone before but now I don't even think about having a relationship now. Business and money comes first. No time!

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2014
I'm just here to read comments and learn sha. This sexy soul doesn't even have a dating experience smiley
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 11:43am On Jul 26, 2014
eph12:
I thought we were. Anyways I have moved on since then. I actually wanted to get really serious with someone before but now I don't even think about having a relationship now. Business and money comes first. No time!
hmmm... Yes o, get the car first and you'd never run out of females looking to take a ride cool

@Op see what your fellow girls do to guys on a regular basis sad The girls haven't come with their fake tales yet.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Shugaryme(f): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2014
eph12:
Interesting wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Dygeasy(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2014
eph12:
Sorry bro. grin

You expected too much.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Shugaryme(f): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Lol seriously...... how can it be my worst?!.. it's just 1 grin
Who says a person that has dated once cannot have a worst experience? It's flexibility. All you have to do is say your worst moment in your one dating experience
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Shugaryme(f): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2014
Oahray: hmmm... Yes o, get the car first and you'd never run out of females looking to take a ride cool

@Op see what your fellow girls do to guys on a regular basis sad The girls haven't come with their fake tales yet.
There's always a bad egg and guys are not excluded tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by angela98(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
It happened many years back in the university. I met this port Harcourt guy. We were so into each other. When I first met him I liked him a lot before we fell in love with each other. Three months into the relationship, we never had sex it was just kissing and cuddling. Sometimes when
I feel the urge too, i tell him but he kept insisting that he is reserving the special moment for valentine. Most times, when I feel the need to have the taste of his flesh and not getting it, I feel miserable throughout the day, but because of love I continued to endure. Then came Valentine, I couldn't wait for him to brush my bush, I was so looking forward to it, that evening
In bed at his house, he asked me to shut my eyes. I did waiting for the surprise. Only for him to handcuffed me to his bed and made me to watch adult movies all through the evening. Nothing intimate happened. At that point I realized the guy is a PSYCHO living in fantasy world. I started avoiding him and break up with him. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by eph12(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Sorry bro. grin

You expected too much.
Yeah I did. Won't happen again.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by snadguy007(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: Only for
him to handcuffed me to his bed and made
me to watch adult movies already. Nothing
intimate happened. At that point I realized
the guy is a PSYCHO living in fantasy world.
grin grin Psycho indeed
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by eph12(m): 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
angela98 you joking right?
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hehehe... Angela98, seriously? I don learn new one grin Maybe he wanted you to ask for it.
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by angela98(f): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oahray: Hehehe... Angela98, seriously? I don learn new one grin Maybe he wanted you to ask for it.
I ask for it many times he kept posting me..hmm Wetin eye never see
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: I ask for it many times he kept posting me..hmm Wetin eye never see
maybe he wanted to make it special and the moment just never came, or he couldn't get it up. Or maybe he's into _bdsm and was just pitying you. tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Shugaryme(f): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oahray: Hehehe... Angela98, seriously? I don learn new one grin Maybe he wanted you to ask for it.
You don learn new one? Who do you wanna use it for? wink tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by jennylove7575(f): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
angela98: It happened many years back in the university. I met this port Harcourt guy. We were so into each other. When I first met him I liked him a lot before we fell in love with each other. Three months into the relationship, we never had sex it was just kissing and cuddling. Sometimes when
I feel the urge too, i tell him but he kept insisting that he is reserving the special moment for valentine. Most times, when I feel the need to have the taste of his flesh and not getting it, I feel miserable throughout the day, but because of love I continued to endure. Then came Valentine, I couldn't wait for him to brush my bush, I was so looking forward to it, that evening
In bed at his house, he asked me to shut my eyes. I did waiting for the surprise. Only for him to handcuffed me to his bed and made me to watch adult movies all through the evening. Nothing intimate happened. At that point I realized the guy is a PSYCHO living in fantasy world. I started avoiding him and break up with him. End of story.
see butter story. If Na me immediately the guy remove shackle I go knack am put for bed and grab dat him banana. He no go realize when he go dive enter my eden begin comb am. Shio!
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Oahray: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Shugaryme: You don learn new one? Who do you wanna use it for? wink tongue
you wouldn't want to know tongue
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by angela98(f): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
jennylove7575: see butter story. If Na me immediately the guy remove shackle I go knack am put for bed and grab dat him banana. He no go realize when he go dive enter my eden begin comb am. Shio!
hmm lost for words lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Shugaryme(f): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oahray: you wouldn't want to know tongue
I want to know. Trust me wink
Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
eph12: Okay she actually came to my house and we decided to go eat out. On our way she met a male friend of hers and stopped to chat. She told to go ahead that she will catch up with me. 30mins later I saw her come into the eatery where I was with the guy, hands in hands, smiling to themselves. She didn't bother to look out for me. They got their stuffs and left. He had a car I didn't.
That girl is wicked.
Na her type de drink alomo bitters without squeezing face.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
Oahray: ehya, that's bad. Were you guys officially dating or were you still wooing her?
Wether he is still wooing or dating her ooo, it's so unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Share Your Worst Dating Experience... by corisande: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Tasted All The Girls Now. / Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. / 11 Quick Questions Every Guy Must Ask His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.