Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? (45438 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: Asari-dokubo Beats Drum Of War, Gives FG Ultimatum / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Apc Is Beating The Drum Of Crises (my Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Kalvan: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: is there a need 4 the insult? Grow up boy.

Shut up, kid.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ChristLight: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kalvan:

Shut up, kid.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Thank you Chairman!!! Now get lost.

31 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ChristLight: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
texanomaly:

I think the mother may be dead. Not the child. Either way it is not an easy pic to look upon. I hope everyone will take a long hard look though.

Civil war is not something that will be watched on TV from the comfort of your sofa. It will be fought in the streets of your neighborhoods and in your homes. Friends, neighbors and loved ones will be killed before your eyes and the eyes of your children. Noise from gunfire and explosions will shake the walls of your houses and destroy your cities.

All will live in fear for their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Fear and uncertainty will be the waking thought and reality of civilians on both sides.

This will not be a war fought by faceless soldiers. It will be fought by your brother, your sister, your mother and your father. It will come crashing through your homes and the homes of those you love. No one will be safe.
Great one there!!! Thanx 4 dat inspiring piece

8 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ChristLight: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
texanomaly:

I think the mother may be dead. Not the child. Either way it is not an easy pic to look upon. I hope everyone will take a long hard look though.

Civil war is not something that will be watched on TV from the comfort of your sofa. It will be fought in the streets of your neighborhoods and in your homes. Friends, neighbors and loved ones will be killed before your eyes and the eyes of your children. Noise from gunfire and explosions will shake the walls of your houses and destroy your cities.

All will live in fear for their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Fear and uncertainty will be the waking thought and reality of civilians on both sides.

This will not be a war fought by faceless soldiers. It will be fought by your brother, your sister, your mother and your father. It will come crashing through your homes and the homes of those you love. No one will be safe.
Great one there!!! Thanx 4 dis inspiring piece.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Kalvan: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: Thank you Chairman!!! Now get lost.

Fool! grin grin grin grin
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ChristLight: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kalvan:

Fool! grin grin grin grin
Bros u no dey tire? Haba... Oya sorry ok? Happy now?

29 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by emiye(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
I think some people are oiling the wheels for a possible civil war via the social media, it is currently a cold war that can spontaneously lead to a real civil strife when least expected.

8 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2014
I'm fûcking ready to go to war!!

I fought the civil war from 1967-1970... I killed many and i'm willing to kill again grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Harmvirus(f): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
frankben: I'm fûcking ready to go to war!!

I fought the civil war from 1967-1970... I killed many and i'm willing to kill again grin grin grin

Lol! If I hear..have u seen a gun before?

10 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by ISP1KSDATROOF: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Can you refer me to where Ndigbo have threatened war on others! Don't confuse the determination to protect oneself and his rights with the beating of war drums!

Actually, your people, the Ibos (and to a lesser, but just as crazier extent, the Northerners) are the ones that've been beating the war drums in your country since 1970. They have been itching for a round 2, just since after the Nigeria/Biafra war was over. They might not have done the "requests" in physical terms like the North is want to do through butchers, murders and maimings, but theyve been very vocal in their desire to "destroy" Nigeria if they cannot get Biafra. This is not a hidden fact, and to deny this as truth is to proclaim yourself a non-credible person.

17 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by bbello28(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
berem: Did that child die sucking his mother's bossom? Oh lord Jesus!

embarassed embarassed
na mama die la :-S
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by webbaba: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Yes, war is bad and disastrous; OP, war is also a means of resolving issues that have defied peaceful means of settlement. If every peaceful move in resolving our current challenges has proven abortive, I'm afraid, I won't object war. If I live, I live; if I die, I die.
Na only you waka come now

10 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by texanomaly(f): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
frankben: I'm fûcking ready to go to war!!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. ~Abraham Lincoln.

32 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by KnightOfLaif: 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
We don't have to split....All we need na hard reset.

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Harmvirus:

Lol! If I hear..have u seen a gun before?
i fought with water gun grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Harmvirus(f): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
frankben: i fought with water gun grin grin grin

Lol! I know.. Police and thief play
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by kendrick93(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
texanomaly:

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
that is why I stay away from keyboard warriors - I don't need to be bitter about any tribe...

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
texanomaly:

It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. ~Abraham Lincoln.

i can't help but wonder why the fûck you'd have to quote me...

You should've reserved the quote for your unborn kids and not me....

Fvck off!

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by kendrick93(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
texanomaly:

if it is by goin to war dat will bring peace and all dis rubbish tribalism against one tribe and also to hav a better lyf then so be it.. i hate cowards who cnt confront issues instead trying to make peace all because of fear..
whether we lyk it or nt everyone goin to die so wats d point of being a coward..i will rather die as a hero fighting dan being a coward

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by thewarrior72: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: It may not happen to you or i! But it might happen to our friends, relation or loved ones..... Think about your career that will be on hold, your children runnin here and there just to be safe, think about your wife/husband, think about your colleagues, think about your parents...
You Hausa man/woman, think of what will become of your Igbo and Yoruba friends, neigbhours, customers, and maybe Inlaws!!!
Then ask yourselves again; IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT?
Even if we must split; it should be done peacefully
Pls if any of you have any picture of war victims pls add up....
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

The war is alread on, so lace ur boot arm ur self & be ready, the inevitable is here with us

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by 0rlando0woh: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Fool there are worse pictures than that right now in northern Nigeria yet you are looking for examples in other countries and wars that happened decades ago. One is going on right now in front of your nose, get us pictures of that.
Typical Nigerian!
That is how they are quick to remind you of what is happening in South sudan after separation meanwhile the death and displace persons statistics in Northern Nigerian is far worse than what is obtainable in south sudan, yet your ignore yours and look far away.

11 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=oduastates]The people beating the drums of war are the
North,South east and south south.
Ask yourself,
Why does odua states have to fight a war when we can simply close our borders and build fences to keep the barbarians out.[/quote)

someone once told me that "if you see a snake and a Yorubaman, kill the Yorubaman first before thinking of how to kill the snake" until I saw your post I never understood what that wise man meant.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
webbaba:
Na only you waka come now
I be the princepal
Contunu . . . God will see us.
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by seannopo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
Leibnitz: If war can end all these injustice in the polity let be it... angry angry

Do you live in nigeria?
Have you witnessed a serious riot before?

2 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by IYANGBALI: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: BIAFRAN WAR
the reason shukwudi,shioma,shnyere,chairamaka and sheshe hate us grin

3 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Leibnitz: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
seannopo:

Do you live in nigeria?
Have you witnessed a serious riot before?
I stand by my word angry

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by BUSHHUNTER: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
Like that India CartooN DELHI SAFARI in Burhraghi voice# my bois are just waiting for me to say the word Warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lwkmd
Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by anytexy: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
ChristLight: is there a need 4 the insult? Grow up boy.
Never mind them. They never see war before. How can a sensible person equate war with Boko Haram. If there is war in the location where he or she is, he wont even have time for browsing. He wll be running for his dear life.

5 Likes

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
On a more serious note. I don't think there can be any war in naija again. Who wants to start it. The worst we are getting right now is happening in the north wiv boko haram. If eventually Nigeria breaks up which I doubt..... it's gonna be peaceful but if we don't break up there is one sure thing though. We are going back to regionalism........

1 Like

Re: For Those Of Us Seriously Beating The Drum Of War. Is This What We Really Want? by Kalvan: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2014
The Victims will obviously be the people that hate living in their land.

The know themselves. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Imo Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / Fayose Storms Olubadan's Coronation In Native Style - Photos / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.